Chapter 48

"Do you have any plans after the results come out?" Lin Heyuan asked him.

There is still some time in the summer vacation.

Jiang Xiao is now cooperating with others, and doing business is not so busy. There are small containers in the department store. Zhang Yang is grateful to him for helping to provide financial resources, and has been helping him manage it. Jiang Xiao also used to check and organize from time to time , Everything has a price tag.

But this is not a long-term solution. Whether it is mp3 or a small department store, he does not intend to do it for a long time, as long as it can stably generate profits. At this time, he rents a shop and hires a small worker to expand the small container business. It is a bit too expensive, and He didn't have time in high school, but he couldn't manage it.

Jiang Xiao didn't intend to get rich overnight in high school. His current main business has always been reading, so he can save the start-up capital from college. Now the money is still very valuable, and the money in his hand will be rolled out. Rolling to six figures in a few rounds is enough, enough for this year.

"Well, business is easy to do during the summer vacation. How about I invite you to go out and set up a street stall every night?" Jiang Xiao thought for a while, and began to think divergently, "Moreover, there are so many knowledge points in high school. I will ask you to preview during the day?

" I will help you prepare for the high school knowledge," Lin Heyuan looked at him, and then asked, "Any other plans?"

Jiang Xiao shook his head.

"The other classmates are out to play, won't you go?"

Play?

Jiang Xiao thought about taking her mother out for a walk and rest, but Xia Wanwan applied for two CPA exams this year. The exams are about to start in September. Now Ms. Xia reads harder than he does.

Moreover, as an adult does not have summer vacation, it is not easy for her to find time to read in her spare time.

Jiang Xiao dispelled this idea, and he seemed to be used to being busy too.

"When I get to high school, I have to make up classes during the winter and summer vacations. Now this is a rare opportunity to go out and play for a while. I am afraid that it will be gone for the next three years." Lin Heyuan saw that he did not have a plan, and went one step further. 1. My family is also very happy. It happened that my dad's friend invested in a new resort in the neighboring province, where the scenery is very good, but my parents are too busy to work together. I said to take my classmates, and they agreed. Jiang Xiao accompanied me Go, okay?"

Lin's parents no longer disagree after knowing Jiang Xiao's grades. Although their tutor is strict, they are not at all popular. Those who should relax will still relax.

"Then your sister won't accompany you?"

"She didn't finish her final exam, and the family enrolled her in a cram school. She was not free," Lin Heyuan cruelly eliminated the possibility of Lin Qingyu being an electric light bulb, "Just the two of us. Go, can't you?"

Needless to say, Ye Yingying is still waking up and drawing in the dark.

Jiang Xiao hesitated for a while and didn't immediately give an answer. Lin Heyuan looked at his expression and immediately answered the sentence. At this time, his tone became low: "Jiang Xiao, I haven't been out for a long time, and there is only you as a friend. If I go alone, I don't have to go."

Lin Heyuan has always been tall and omnipotent in Jiang Xiao's heart. Anyway, he is super powerful. Once such a person's tone becomes a little lower, Jiang Xiao will immediately feel relieved. He was originally. Just a soft-hearted person.

"Yes, I'll accompany you," he quickly agreed, "but I want to talk to my family."

Xia Wanwan won't have any opinion on this kind of thing. Lin Heyuan has seen her many times. Good boy, she too Don't worry, I just told Jiang Xiao to call home every day after he went out to report his safety, don't have anything wrong, and give Jiang Xiao back the money.

"It's okay to go out to play, even if someone invites you to play, don't let others spend too much time. You still have to pay the money you should give," Xia Wanwan told him, "Remember to take care of Xiaolin."

Jiang Xiao: "I know La." After

discussing, Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan set off the next morning.

A car from Lin's family picked them up and it was about four or five hours' drive from the resort.

"It's a long way. You can eat something to sleep first."

Lin Heyuan prepared a large pack of snacks for him, stuffed it into Jiang Xiao's hand as soon as he got in the car, and then handed him a bag of milk with a straw inserted.

Jiang Xiao hesitated while holding the snack bag and did not dare to drink sweet milk. He explained in a low voice: "I have gained a little weight recently and can't eat anymore."

He is still insisting on doing fifty push-ups a day and has time to run and play basketball. , I finally lost weight and went back. It should be taboo.

"Don't talk nonsense, you have lost a lot of weight," Lin Heyuan pushed the snack bag into his arms, "eat what you want."

He took his own initiative and opened the bag of potato chips for Jiang Xiao. The fragrant taste of the snack seduced Jiang Xiao. When he reacted, he had already eaten several slices crunchy.

Jiang Xiao looked at the potato chips, and then at Lin Heyuan.

Forget it, after finally being born again, I still want to eat what I want to eat, not to do more exercise.

On the road, it's interesting to start eating snacks and chatting on the road, but after an hour or two, Jiang Xiao couldn't help but start to feel sleepy. He leaned back on the seat, and the young man really touched his pillow. , Fell asleep all at once.

It is not easy to be seated on the pillow, and the cervical spine will hurt when he wakes up. Thinking of this, Lin Heyuan stretched out his hand and gently swept Jiang Xiao's shoulder, and his head rested on Lin Heyuan's shoulder.

Jiang Xiao has a faint smell of washing powder, mint.

This trip was originally planned by Lin Heyuan. He always felt that Jiang Xiao was very tired. Even though he was really busy like this, if he had the opportunity, Lin Heyuan would still want him to rest for a few days, no need to think about it. Reading and earning money.

There is still a bit of selfishness, he wants to stay with the person he likes, and there is no other person to bother him.

Lin Chengyu heard the news on the construction site after Jiang Xiao arrived at the resort.

The people of Lin's family can't eavesdrop. Jiang Xiao knows that they are there and is very vigilant. It's not bad to be able to see people in normal times. The news is indeed fast enough, but no matter what happens, it's done, and people have already left.

Lin Chengyu has been stuck on the construction site during this time. It can be said that he is very disgraced. You can't wear good clothes in such a place, and it doesn't matter what people look like.

These are the hottest months in Shenzhen City. The safety helmet under the poisonous sun is boring, and the sand on the beach feels like a layer of scalding when you step on it, and as soon as you enter the construction site, your body becomes black and white. On the first floor, the smell of sweat, dirt, paint, and everything is there. Even if he stands in front of his grandfather at this time, the other party may not be able to recognize him for the first time.

He is on the construction site during the day and does not stop at night. He has to follow people to see the building materials, learn to distinguish between good and bad and price, and he has to go with the team to deal with others and negotiate business, starting from the bottom. , Busy feet don't touch the ground.

Even when compared to the hardest time in the previous life, this period can be said to be extremely hard. Even with the experience of the previous life, many things are not easy to do from the beginning.

But this was agreed upon by him and his family. He thought that he could stay with Jiang Xiao every day in the future, so he didn't feel bitter to do this, and he was particularly looking forward to it. He was willing to do anything.

He was very happy when he heard Jiang Xiao going out to play at first. His Xiao Xiao was also very hard. He should go out to play. Of course, with Lin Heyuan, this matter began to be a little different.

Lin Chengyu didn't take Jiang Xiao out without thinking about it before. He mentioned it many times, but the other party ignored him. He was too annoyed by him, so I simply dropped a sentence and ran away very busy. It was impossible for Jiang Xiao to travel with him.

But as long as it is Lin Heyuan, he is willing.

Lin Chengyu was standing under the big sun, feeling that he was going to die of soreness. A worker was welding next to him, and the sharp sound almost pierced the eardrum.

He walked a little farther, so that the phone could hear him clearly.

"If Xiao Xiao wants to play, don't disturb him, protect him and don't let him have an accident in a strange place. He can finally take a break and don't make him unhappy," Lin Chengyu said, "I..."

He knew in his heart. Jiang Xiao who went out to play probably didn't want to see herself.

Forget it, his night is happy.

Lin Heyuan is really plotting bad things, what can a junior high school student do at this time? At that time, he went to Hou Lin and dealt with him slowly.

He quickly made a call with Yue Cheng again. The owner of the resort over there might have some intersection with Yongjiang Company. After all, they are also considered as peers. Let him say hello and take more care of him so that he can play comfortably. a little.

At this time, Jiang Xiao got out of the car, stretched out, and checked in at the resort hotel.

Both he and Lin Heyuan were not allowed to open the room when they were under adulthood, but the boss here is a good friend of Father Lin. When Lin Heyuan first arrived, the boss came out to pick him up, but he seemed to be very busy, and was quickly called Called away.

The room they lived in was specially arranged by the adults to stay. It was a suite with a very good location. You could see the sea from the window without any obstructions.

The place they went to is surrounded by mountains and the sea. The resort is on a small island. It is famous for its seascape and seafood. The resort is open to the public. The charges here are not low. There are a lot of people during the summer but it is not too crowded. The beaches are also very good. clean.

In addition to the amusement projects on the beach, you can also take a yacht out to the sea. There is also a small amusement park in the resort. There is an orchard on the back of the mountain. There are also some small animals. Not far from the resort is a local town. The local customs and scenery are very good.

The Liujiang River is actually close to the sea, but the beaches over there are not beautiful and the water quality is poor. Jiang Xiao has actually not traveled seriously in two lifetimes.

He pulled Lin Heyuan and stood barefoot on the beach. The waves rolled in with foam, and then retreated after flooding his feet. The sun here is also comfortable, and some beautiful shells can be found by digging in the sand.

Traveling is really interesting!

Jiang Xiao got excited. He squatted on the beach to dig sand and tried to build a sand castle. He wrote on the beach with tree branches, and then the waves that rushed over erased his words. He took the trouble to write again, the shells he dug out. There is also a beauty pageant. The one with the most beautiful pattern was given to Lin Heyuan by Jiang Xiao, and the second one was put away as a souvenir by him.

Like an elementary school chicken who has never seen the world.

This is the joy of traveling. He hadn't experienced it before for various reasons, and now he has returned all of it.

Lin Heyuan saw him smiling so happily and was also happy with him. This trip did not hurt.

Jiang Xiao played on the beach for an afternoon until he was hungry and was pulled back to the hotel for dinner by Lin Heyuan. He washed away the sand all over his body and changed his clothes. When he walked to the restaurant downstairs, the meal was almost ready. .

There is a table by the window in the restaurant. Two people sit there. The scenery is good, but Jiang Xiao thinks the table seems a bit big. It feels like he and Lin Heyuan are sitting face-to-face a while apart.

It didn't take long for the two of them to sit down before serving the food.

Lin Heyuan is a little confused, he hasn't started ordering yet.

"It was prepared for you above, the account has been settled, and the dishes can be added, you can rest assured," the waiter smiled and told him, "I wish you a happy meal."

Lin Heyuan thought for a while, but didn't ask much. He thought it was the greeting from his parents.

The dishes served are all the signature dishes here. Jiang Xiao has been playing for a long time and he is already hungry. The seafood here tastes good, and the dishes he ordered are also in line with his taste. There was a typhoon-style fried crab especially delicious.

After eating, he was a little bit supportive. It was not too late. Lin Heyuan brought him a cup of digestive yogurt and took him out for a walk.