Chapter 36

Both sides couldn't refuse, so the red envelopes were accepted.

In fact, the two thousand yuan is not a big deal for the two families. Jiang Xiao also knows the personality of Ye Bing and his wife, but others can do it, and he has to give it.

For those who treat themselves well, let alone be negligent because of others' kindness. You have to treat others well, and you must pay back what you should pay.

After Jiang Xiao left, the Ye family and his wife held the thick red envelope and sighed with care.

Not to mention how hard it has been for Jiang Xiao to make money with the car in the past six months, just take the meal just now, it is really rare for a half-year-old child to have this craft, and it is not easy.

"Fortunately, Xiao Xiao came back sensibly again. My brother can see it in the Spirit of Heaven, and he feels relieved," Ye Bing sighed. "But Jiang Xiao is an orphan and a widow. There are things Jiang Xiao can't see even if he's sensible. I'm not at home. Thank you for your hard work, and you have time to help."

" Yes, don't worry."

After Ye Bingjia came out of the New Year's greetings, the Jiang family calmed down on New Year's Eve the next day.

Xia Wanwan didn't accept Jiang Xiao's red envelope under the banner of "I'll save it for you" like a normal parent. Ye Bing gave Jiang Xiao two thousand yuan to her and she didn't want Jiang Xiao to keep it by herself.

This is probably the only red envelope Jiang Xiao can receive outside during the New Year.

When Jiang Xiao's father Jiang Hai was there, although the Jiang family's relatives were superb and his grandmother was partial, his dad was able to handle things well, and people said that he would make money as well. No one would dare to mess with him, and he would always have a good time during the New Year. year.

In the second year of the second grade, it was the same with Xia Wanwan's return to her family's home. The Xia family's patriarchal patriarchal patriarchal patriarchal patriarch had already made trouble a few times when Xia Wanwan had to go to school. I dare not say anything over there.

The situation changed when his father died.

The Jiang family didn't show any affection when robbing his dad's pension. Later, he wanted to rob the house. I don't know how many despicable things he did. Xia Wanwan went to the hospital several times. In the end, if it wasn't for Jiang Xiao to make trouble, I guess it's something. It can't stop, the previous things have been ripped apart and become like that, so why bother to find yourself unhappy during the Chinese New Year.

It's the same with Xia's family. Jiang Hai died and Xia Wanwan went to the hospital. She didn't see it once. Forget it, she had ridiculed herself. Xia Wanwan knew what her attitude was, so she didn't bother to take Jiang Xiao back to add blockage, so she spent a year on her own. Right.

Jiang Xiao is probably really indifferent, but now his mother is still there, the two are watching each other, and the small family is also happy, not envious of how lively other people are.

On New Year's Eve, Jiang Xiao got up early in the morning. He still had winter homework. When the winter vacation started before he went to Liujiang to buy the goods, he had a few skies. He did some homework but not finished. Instead, he has some time to make up today.

He woke up in the morning to write in the afternoon, and he finished writing after three o'clock and got up to prepare the New Year's Eve dinner with his mother.

Two people can't eat much, so the amount of each dish is smaller so that you can eat a few more dishes.

The flavour of the first year of the year is still very strong. Xia Wanwan was willing to buy a lot of good meat and dishes. Jiang Xiao was not afraid to spend his thoughts today. She steamed a cake with a rice cooker, whipped the cream and mounted it, decorated with two or three strawberries. It looks delicious too.

It was the night before 6 o'clock in the winter, and Xia Wanwan turned on the TV, and the pre-warming program of the Spring Festival Gala was already playing on it.

Fireworks have already begun outside, many fireworks, Liujiang has been banned for several years in the last life, except for some large-scale events, but Jiang Xiao did not like to join in the fun at that age, and hadn't seen it for a long time.

And the fireworks are not concentrated. It seems that every family will buy a bucket of fireworks at this time. Looking at it from the balcony, fireworks of different colours are lifted from all directions and exploded. There are large and small, particularly beautiful, and they look festive and warm.

The TV in the living room was showing a warm-up program for the Spring Festival Gala, and the host wore a beaming costume and spoke with melodious words.

"The Year of the Goat!"

"Tonight's program can be said to be wonderful..."

Jiang Xiao stood on the balcony holding his rice bowl, the sound of fireworks exploding outside was too loud, and he could occasionally hear the sound of the TV. Two sentences, but also inaudible.

In addition to fireworks, there are firecrackers outside, and there are crackling ones downstairs.

Jiang Xiao probed his head and took a look. It should have been put there by the family. The bowl of rice in his hand was finished, and he felt half full. He fried a plate of Dengying beef shreds at night. It was delicious and spicy. It happened at this time. Snacks to eat.

When the firecrackers downstairs were finished, a group of children ran out from each house. Each of them held a dozen fireworks sticks in their hands. They were long and thin. After they were lit, a small flower that shone with light fell on it.

Now it seems to be sold for a dime, and it will be burned in a while, but after the New Year, parents will buy two for their children.

Playing with this kind of small fireworks in the snow is very beautiful. The children gather in a group and chase each other after a while. The street lights are dim. Jiang Xiao can't see clearly when standing upstairs. The brightest thing is the burning. Fireworks sticks are like stars.

This was nothing more than an ordinary scene, but Jiang Xiao was chewing the beef jerky and looked upstairs with gusto. He felt happy when he heard the children's laughter.

Xia Wanwan finished eating too, and quietly walked behind him and patted Jiang Xiao on the shoulder.

"Interesting?"

Jiang Xiao chewed the beef jerky with her cheeks, and replied: "Interesting."

Xia Wanwan smiled and then handed him a firework stick.

Her handful of fireworks sticks is very rich, wrapped in plastic bags, it's a big one, there are about forty or fifty sticks, there are different types, and there are all kinds of them.

"Go and play," she smiled to Jiang Xiao, "there is a big firework in the grass, let me see it every year."

Downstairs were all children under ten years old. Jiang Xiao was three times as old as a human being. He was a little embarrassed, but Xia Wanwan put on him a thick coat and a plush hat, pushing him out.

No matter how Jiang Xiao becomes, in the eyes of his mother, he will always be a child.

Jiang Xiao was pushed out of the door. He looked at the large handful of fireworks sticks in his hand, stood helplessly at the door for a while, and then went downstairs.

The children in the open space downstairs were the home court. Jiang Xiao was not embarrassed to fight with the children, so she found a corner and looked up. Xia Wanwan should be able to see herself standing on the balcony at home. He took a lighter and picked one. Fireworks are lit.

This small firework stick can burn for up to 20 seconds, and it will pass after a sway in the hand, but the moment it burns is indeed delightful.

The flames are everywhere, and there is a feeling of returning to childhood.

It's fun to set off fireworks.

It's so fragrant.

Hehe.

Jiang Xiao ignited one or two, a bit addicted to playing.

There are various kinds of bags. He burned a yellow one, and the bottom one burned to be a green light, and there was also a round goulong-dong in a plastic bag. After being ignited, it would turn on the spot and fireworks. The light is shining.

He has a lot of tricks, and the children playing next to him were attracted to him. Some children still knew him, called Brother Jiang Xiao, and then looked at him eagerly. It's fun to play with everyone. Jiang Xiao gave them some of the fireworks in his hand. The child laughed and gave him the fireworks in his hand, and then ignited the fireworks around him and played in circles. The child was still sweet. He took the fireworks and praised his brother Jiang Xiao for being so kind. A little girl drew from her pocket and took out a festive sweet peanut candy and gave it to him. The light spots in the snow lasted for a while, and after the small firework sticks burned out, Jiang Xiao moved out the big firework in the grass room.

After igniting, the large group of colours exploded on his head. Accompanied by the children's excited screams, Jiang Xiao glanced at her balcony. The balcony lights were turned on to the brightest, Xia Wanwan stood there, Jiang Xiao Xiao also saw it.

After he played, he went upstairs happily, and the Spring Festival Gala almost began. Xia Wanwan has arranged all the snacks on the coffee table in the living room, and the cake made by Jiang Xiao herself is placed in the middle. The two were lying on the sofa watching the Spring Festival Gala in the most relaxed posture. Jiang Xiao wrapped a small blanket, after eating cakes and melon seeds, and after eating melon seeds and fruits, this year's sketch was still very funny. He wrapped a blanket on the sofa and scoffed. He sneered and laughed. By eleven o'clock, he was a little sleepy, leaning on the sofa and fell asleep, until the sound of firecrackers and fireworks rang out in the New Year's Eve woke him up. "The New Year's bell is ringing!" said the TV. In the new year, he rubbed his eyes and looked at his mother next to him late at night, only to feel that there will always be boundless expectations in the future. Also on New Year's Eve, Lin's family in Liujiang, Lin Chengyu and grandpa had finished New Year's Eve dinner and said something in the study. Grandpa's mood was okay, but people really didn't care about anything like they did before. He went out for so long a year ago, but grandpa just didn't have time to take care of him, it was not he didn't know. "Going to find that kid again?" Lin Chengyu nodded. Grandpa glanced at him, and then asked: "Did you owe someone something?" "A lot," Lin Chengyu said honestly, "I'm afraid I'll be sorry again." Grandpa didn't speak anymore, and there was silence between the two for a while. "It's fine to owe anything. I'm most afraid of owing favours. The others are counted, but this is not counted." Lin Chengyu heard his grandfather say, "You are older, and you have ideas. I can't control you. Yuecheng is in your care. Looking around, nothing should happen. Don't run around in the last few days. There are some things at home. I want to explain to you. Don't be afraid. I'm still here and I won't cause trouble at home."

The old man has lived for these years, and many things are wider than others see. Many times when he goes to find Jiang Xiao, his grandfather has acquiesced, and he is not afraid of what the family does to Jiang Xiao.

Lin Chengyu felt relieved, then nodded.

The situation at home is now like this, it would be nice to have a New Year's Eve dinner quietly. It is impossible to watch a Spring Festival Gala happily. Lin Chengyu went back to the room after speaking with his grandfather.

Lin's house is large, and this old villa area is quiet. He can't feel the excitement of Liujiang City during the New Year. The room is as quiet as dead silence. He sat at the table and read a book for a while, then looked up at the time. At that time, I realized that the new year had passed, and it was already 20 o'clock in the morning.

I don't know what Jiang Xiao is doing now.

Was it on the TV and was watching the last memorable tonight song of the Spring Festival Gala, or was it already sleepy and could not fall asleep?

Lin Chengyu put down the book in his hand, lay on the bed and turned off the light. On New Year's Eve, he thought about the person thousands of miles away, who couldn't fall asleep at all. After tossing and turning for a long time, he fell asleep in a daze, but he didn't expect to do it. A strange dream.