Chapter 122

Fu Ruoyan's actual ability is such that Jiang Xiao, who has been in love twice, can't stand it.

He couldn't breathe from behind, his eyes were about to turn red, and he couldn't run away. He just stood beside the floor-to-ceiling window and was kissed by the glass until he couldn't even speak.

Jiang Xiao didn't expect this at all.

Hasn't Fu Ruoyan never fallen in love?

Jiang Xiao still ran into it by himself, thinking that when he was in a relationship, he might have to guide the other person how to do it, but Fu Ruoyan was really unexpected, his hand strength was stronger than he thought, holding his waist, don't say go. It's hard to move even if you move.

"No more..." When Jiang Xiao came to the back, he whimpered to the extent that he couldn't say a few words clearly, "Fu Ruoyan, Ruoyan, we will, later..."

But Fu Ruoyan heard Jiang Xiao Calling one's own name, the whole person's aura became even more irresistible.

"Call it again." He whispered to Jiang Xiao, "Xiao Xiao, call my name again."

He was relaxed for a while, and Jiang Xiao thought it was all right, so he obediently said again: "Ruoyan."

"We are together, Jiang Xiao," Fu Ruoyan chewed on these words repeatedly, and then seemed to confirm again, "My Jiang Xiao, Nian Nian, right?"

When he saw him, Jiang Xiao There are also some naive things that I can't get away from just running. I don't realize that what I said is no different from adding fuel to the fire: "Well, Fu Ruoyan, you are my boyfriend now, and we are lovers. "

The corners of Jiang Xiao's mouth and eyes are red now, because he can't breathe, some physiological tears are forced out from the corners of his eyes, and it looks like his almond-like eyes are moisturized, like black grapes.

He always thought that Fu Ruoyan was a particularly gentle and good person, just like before he fell in love.

But the so-called gentle Fu Ruoyan wanted to hide Jiang Xiao like this at this moment, so he could only see him.

His nature is not like that, Jiang Xiao will find out sooner or later.

Then Jiang Xiao was dumbfounded.

Fu Ruoyan didn't mean to stop.

He lowered his head again.

The weather in early autumn was not too much, Jiang Xiao wore a slightly thick sweater, which Fu Ruoyan prepared for him.

He was trembling when he was kissed in the arms of others, and the clothes on his waist were gradually being pulled up. Fu Ruoyan's hands were cocooned, and when he slowly rubbed his waist, Jiang Xiao's back was agitated. He didn't know. How long will this atmosphere last?

Until someone opens the door and comes in.

This person who came in was the son of the director of a private hospital, a friend of Fu Ruoyan who asked for help yesterday. He and Fu Ruoyan are considered young, and came in this time as an excuse to deliver meals.

He intercepted Fu Ruoyan's lunch specially in the corridor, and then entered confidently.

I have long heard that Fu Ruoyan likes someone, because that person returned to Fu's family and desperately worked hard to force himself to the present level.

But before chasing people, Fu Ruoyan wouldn't say anything to them, for fear that they would bluff and frighten people. It was only yesterday because of an accident that he saw Fu Ruoyan's legendary sweetheart for the first time.

It was actually unlimited Jiang Xiao.

This person doesn't need Fu Ruoyan's introduction, and he can say his name as soon as he sees his face.

The business districts in this area are big and big, and small and small. Especially for the younger generation, the young entrepreneurs who have made achievements are not known to everyone, but they are the second generation.

Parents in the family often refer to these people as positive teaching materials, and Jiang Xiao is a standard child from another family.

Infinite is not a small and unknown company now, especially after getting the investment from Zhongsen, it is already the first batch of emerging industries, and the future is unlimited.

Jiang Xiao is not yet a second-generation person. He started from scratch. This kind of person is used as an example. Young people in their circle are often trained by their parents to be too convinced to refute. To some extent, Jiang Xiao is better than Fu Ruoyan. Be famous.