Chapter 43

Lin Chengyu didn't expect anything. He was lucky if he didn't see Lin Heyuan pissing himself off by Jiang Xiao's side.

Those things in the Lin family can't be said to Jiang Xiao. Originally, it has nothing to do with him. It's a good thing to be able to see Jiang Xiao a few years in advance when he was born again. But on the other hand, at this age, you can't do whatever you want. There are many things. It is normal to be fettered.

He will solve this matter.

As long as Jiang Xiao is okay, other things are nothing to him.

He didn't want to disturb him studying either. After Jiang Xiao entered the school gate, he watched his back running forward disappear into the teaching building, and he stood there for a while before leaving.

His leg has been injured recently, and he still doesn't walk well, and it hurts after standing for a long time.

Lin Chengyu still remembered what Lin's grandfather said to him earlier.

"It's okay to transfer to Hou Lin, but there is no less to learn. I will arrange for someone to follow you. If one of the seven or eight teachers says that you are better off staying in Liujiang, you will come back immediately.

Besides, it is not necessary to transfer to another school. Now, don't you want to be in the same class as him? You are going to go to school there, so you might as well wait until

you go to high school. You know what kind of virtue your Uncle Lin Feng is now. If you were a few years older, I would have cleaned him up. I have given you enough time. You are so anxious. I don't know what it is. No wonder I am."

The construction engineering team that was found has already joined Yongjiang Company. The Mingyue Bay project is still under development, but it's not the same as before. I'm in such a hurry. Lin Chengyu was sent directly to the construction site by his grandfather. The place has not yet been developed. Behind the beach is a large gravel beach. He followed people there for a while, fell there, and his knee was scratched. It's all. The Mingyue Bay project was said to be urgent at the time. When it was inviting investment, the name it said was a new look within a year. However, the real estate slogan was originally a slogan. In the last life, they were the only ones who did it at Yongjiang and were cheated by others.

The new team leader is named Li, Li Rongxing. He is now the manager of the company's engineering department and is directly responsible for the Mingyue Bay project. He has a good relationship with Yuecheng and knows who Lin Chengyu is. Being accustomed to him, Li Rongxing touched his head and simply followed his own heart. There are not many young masters on the construction site.

He was a little nervous about Lin Chengyu's injury at first. After all, he was the owner. Later, I saw that this man had no temper. After taking some medicine, he stayed at the construction site and didn't leave. He comforted him and focused on business.

After this experience, he had a good first impression of Lin Chengyu, and he would say something honest with him.

He is really experienced. He has been doing engineering for almost 20 years. When I went to Mingyue Bay for the first time, he praised that it was a good place and that it was suitable for tourism development. Then he added: "It is better to shorten the construction period to two. In three years, do it more carefully."

Lin Chengyu asked him why.

"This is a hotel. We had to wait until all the surroundings were finished before we had guests coming," he said. "I saw that the construction has started. It looks like the battle is strong, and the road here has not been repaired. The development is not easy. Don't listen to others. The nonsense of several development companies, what caused a sensation in the city within a year, I have dealt with them, and if you believe it, you will lose."

No matter how powerful Mingyuewan blows, it is nothing more than a bird's-eye. It's just a broken place for shit.

Li Rongxing took a mouthful of cigarettes, glanced at him again, and exhorted: "Yong Jiang started from Liujiang. I have seen the history of the company's development. Although there are two hotels in Shenzhen City, it hasn't gone deep. Shenzhen City has a very high level. development value, but here the water depth, moon Bay project, if done, the company will be able to after this point, the city continues to expand in-depth, on the contrary, if done well, it is easy to break in here, after all, put too much. "

Lin Yu into Knowing this, I came back to Li Rongxing to break Lin Feng's situation from the beginning. This person really has some abilities, and it was also a surprise.

Li Rongxing knows a lot about what happened to Yongjiang Company recently. Which big company is not too tricky? He is used to it, which is normal.

The construction industry is not only a little bit tricky, but also building materials. Take a tile, for example, a tile with a manufacturer's ex-factory price of 80. If long-term cooperation with knowledge of the industry is relevant, the price can be reduced to 100. Two or three, people who don't understand will buy it. If you want to sell it in the domestic market, you will have to go around with a foreign brand and come back again.

This is the case in this industry. There are too many profits in the middle. It is a trivial thing to be a middleman to make some money, but if you are ignorant of your conscience, you can be greedy for big money and come up with tofu dregs projects. Many companies fall on this. Lin Chengyu could indeed learn a lot with him, and he also wanted to use his hand to solve some of the company's hard-to-return problems one by one, which also included the goals set by his grandfather. He finished this. When Jiang Xiao was in high school, he could go to Hou Lin, and Grandpa would no longer care about him. He knew that grandpa still had unrealistic plans in his heart. He felt that young people were on a whim. He fought before, and it was more because of the rebellion of adolescence. After half a year, he felt that the burden on his shoulders was too heavy, and the pressure was too great. Will give up. Even after half a year, when he went to Hou Lin, he was unfamiliar with the place, and he was far less developed and comfortable than Liujiang. He is crazy now, but because the boy didn't like him and refused him all the time after he got close to Jiang Xiao After getting what you want, you won't be so persistent after getting the reward. Young people are like this, he sees more. Lin Chengyu would not explain anything to his grandfather at this time. His next actual actions would prove that he would never give up Jiang Xiao. Besides, in the future, he and Jiang Xiao will also need the blessing and affirmation of his grandfather, and now it is not a loss to be able to lay a foundation for the future. But in the end, Jiang Xiao is the most important person. If he loses Jiang Xiao in the process, all of this is meaningless. There have been people staring at Hou Lin, and there are also people on Liujiang, often talking to him about Jiang Xiao's situation.

As soon as Jiang Xiao had to run up and down, Lin Chengyu was afraid that he might have something wrong for a while. Secondly, if he had any needs, someone would be able to help him in time if he was there. The third was Lin Chengyu's selfishness. He wanted to know Jiang. The news of Xiao, besides, also stared at Lin Heyuan.

Lin Chengyu seemed to have taken this person as a love rival to guard against.

The person who stayed in Liujiang told him that although the two people are a little close, they are studying and studying most of the time, and there is no sign of falling in love. After all, they are still young and still in the third grade.

Although the other party said so, Lin Chengyu felt jealous when he thought about it.

He was jealous that Jiang Xiao was good to Lin Heyuan. That good share should have belonged to him.

Lost by herself, Jiang Xiao took everything back and generously gave it to others, leaving nothing for herself.

Every time I think of this, the jealousy turns into regret for myself, entangled with him, and Lin Chengyu is even more reluctant to let go.

When he was thinking about Jiang Xiao on the construction site, Jiang Xiao's monthly exam was over at this time, and he was rushing towards the top fifty in his grade.

Since the next semester of the third year of junior high, he seems to have not stopped taking exams and has been doing papers. Even if the school has free time here, Lin Heyuan has taken the time to arrange targeted improvement exercises for him.

As time goes by, the class wall will soon be hung on the countdown to the 100-day high school entrance examination.

Jiang Xiao's frequency of going to Liujiang to buy goods now is much lower than last semester. After all, he is a hitchhiker. In many cases, Ye Bing is convenient. There is still the last batch of goods in the small container, and the bulk of the money is still there. Zhang Yang hasn't taken it back yet, so he is not in a hurry.

Zhang Yang later visited him several times and gave Jiang Xiao several thousand dollars each time. When he was on the way to find Zhang Yang when the high school entrance examination was due, he saw a young man wearing headphones on the road. The headphone cord was hidden in the end. In his pocket, that pocket was not big, Jiang Xiao saw that he fetched the mp3 from the bag, and pressing the button twice should be switching songs. That style seemed to be what he bought.

After he found Zhang Yang in the past, the other party settled the last sum of money for him.

His 35,000 yuan has been recovered, plus the profit he should have received, 5,000 yuan, for a total of 40,000.

"I'm all sold out!" Zhang Yang said to him, his expression could not hide his excitement.

In addition to this, he also told Jiang Xiao other things.

For example, headphones that match mp3 are also selling well. They can buy some and sell them together.

There is a computer in the DVD store, and the songs are to be downloaded from the Internet. They make a list of songs, and the store can help download and import them. This kind of supporting service can also collect money.

At first, this mp3 was a new thing. It was a bit difficult to sell the first batch, but once I felt it was convenient and easy to use, as well as the curious and novel look of others after it was taken out, it gradually became popular, as if I bought it. One can save face.

Not only students from technical schools, but also some young people who have already worked have come to buy it.

"Jiang Xiao, haven't you been to the department store during this time?"

Jiang Xiao shook his head. He has been wandering around from school to home at two o'clock and one line recently and hasn't been to other places.

"If you go there, you can see a counter in the department store. There are mp3s in it, all of them are ours. Now we are almost only selling display machines," Zhang Yang said to him, and then he took out a bulging paper bag from the bag behind him, "Except for the 40,000 yuan, this is the deposit they gave, 60,000 yuan, Jiang Xiao, we want to buy another batch of new goods."

Jiang Xiaozi Since rebirth, the money in his hand has reached six figures for the first time, although part of it is not his.

Zhang Yang was very excited, but Jiang Xiao was much calmer than him.

He clarified some details and knew that Zhang Yang was mainly in contact with two companies, and another one was in contact.

After all, he and Zhang Yang have been doing business for a long time, and they can be regarded as trusting each other, but when they really do, they still draw up a contract. In case something goes wrong, both parties are clear.

Now that there are so many people, and when it's time to make money, you may have to cooperate for a long time in the future, and even more so, you need to be clear-headed and clarify the responsibilities between each other.

When Zhang Yang was said by him, his excitement gradually cooled down, and reason took the upper hand: "You are right, Jiang Xiao, don't worry, I will go and make an agreement today."

Jiang Xiao, a middle school student, is better than himself. I also understand that every time he gets along, he can't help but look at him with admiration.