Chapter 56

After he said this sentence, it seemed that there was a burst of sweetness in the autumn. Lin Heyuan felt that the corners of his nose and mouth were sweet, and the wind blowing slowly was also sweet.

Very happy, very happy.

Jiang Xiao is also watching him.

When looking at each other, people can always see their heart clearly.

He can't fool himself.

Everyone's sincerity needs to be cherished. Jiang Xiao remembers everything Lin Heyuan did. Such a good person treats himself well regardless of anything. After getting along for so long, how could he not like each other?

The enthusiasm and dependence are not just now, he already has it, and he didn't dare to admit it.

"Then don't think about other things," Lin Heyuan stretched out his hand and hugged him into his arms, "We like each other, that's enough." When

Jiang Xiao was held in his arms by the other party, his hand hesitated, and then grabbed Lived in the corner of Lin Heyuan's clothes.

Under such circumstances, he had forgotten all the reasons for rejection that he had thought before.

Lin Heyuan showed him all of him to Jiang Xiao. His likes were too pure, so that if Jiang Xiao looked forward at this time and disappointed the other party, he would look down on himself.

The weather in autumn is cool, and the two people are sitting on the thick branches of the branches, surrounded by green, obviously outside, with a sense of privacy.

The two hugged here. The young man felt fearless and a sense of helplessness. When he got closer, he didn't seem to know where to put him.

So, how can you not like him?

"This is the best birthday present I have ever received, Jiang Xiao."

Jiang Xiao blushed, but it didn't matter much. He held them and made contact with each other when playing basketball were all closer than this, but now his face He couldn't get down under the extreme temperature, and he couldn't lift his head when he buried his head on Lin Heyuan's shoulders.

Lin Heyuan didn't bother him. Jiang Xiao would be even more embarrassed when he went down. He hugged each other. He stared at the tips of Jiang Xiao's red ears. He felt that every part of the other person's body was very interesting, and slowly stretched out. With a few flicks of his fingers, Jiang Xiao's ears moved, and then she banged her head against herself.

"Don't play."

"Okay, I won't play." Lin Heyuan put his hand down, and then smiled softly, "Jiang Niannian."

"...Hmm."

"Little boyfriend."

Jiang Xiao's ears were red. It's about to bleed.

He didn't know how he came over that afternoon, he was confused for a long time, and suddenly he got a boyfriend back.

However, after Jiang Xiao woke up, he had a solemn expression with the other party for three chapters.

"First, don't affect your studies. Second, don't let the parents and the school know. Third... Many things can't be done until they reach adulthood."

He and Lin Heyuan are quasi-boyfriends.

Moreover, although both parties are honest about their current relationship, in the small county of this era, others can't accept it.

However, this direction also shows that as long as the two of them don't kiss on the spot, and just behave more intimately, others will not associate it with this, but they will only treat them as good friends.

Jiang Xiao doesn't care about many things. Xia Wanwan is a very open-minded parent. She is really honest about her sexuality. She doesn't say much. He mainly thinks about Lin Heyuan.

Lin Heyuan squeezed his cheek, breaking Jiang Xiao's serious face trying to jump up, and then said good.

Jiang Xiao said everything was fine.

They will always grow up.

Even if Jiang Xiao has trained his abdominal muscles a little, his face is still soft, the baby's fat has not disappeared, and the pinch is soft. His pointed little tiger teeth are never fierce to him, and they taste sweet. of.

Today's birthday cake was also eaten by two people. The tables and chairs in the Lin family's old house were still clean. Because they had to study late at night, they could only blow candles during the day. Lin Heyuan made three wishes. When eating the cake, he put the sweetest strawberries on Jiang Xiao's side, and then told him his wishes. "My Jiang Xiao wants to be happy every day, healthy, and everything he wants to do." Jiang Xiao chewed with strawberries in his mouth, and then said: "It won't work if you tell it." "It won't work. "Lin Heyuan looked at him and said, "You are so cute every year, God will bless you whatever you do." Jiang Xiao: "..." Lin Heyuan really knows how to say it, but it's him, if he can't catch a word, he will bury his head. Eat and eat. When I first met, this person was obviously still very tall and cold and silent. Now when I fall in love, it becomes like this. Jiang Xiao nodded top-heavy throughout the day. But there are still people who can detect something wrong. Not only was Jiang Xiao suddenly gone when school was over, and could not be found, but he was not at home this afternoon. Lin Chengyu instinctively felt something was wrong. Are you with Lin Heyuan again? The late self-study seemed to confirm something. First of all, the awkward and deliberate alienation that Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan had before has all disappeared, and the two began to get closer again, much closer than before. First, they made a paper at the same time, and then handed them to each other to correct each other. There were not many wrong questions for the two of them. One question had a small trap that caused both of them to choose the wrong option. During the break, they discussed together, and there was no one else. Although they did the same before, and they just made papers, no one in the class felt surprised even if they saw it, but today's atmosphere is very wrong, very wrong, and just can't tell it for a while.