Chapter 29

Jiang Xiao closed the door of the truck, counted the money in his pocket, and then checked the time.

It was too late to take the bus. Lin Chengyu saw what he was going to do, and Lin's car stopped there.

"Xiao Xiao, I'll send you off," he stopped the person, "Where are you going?"

Jiang Xiao didn't listen and passed him. He was done with business. When he saw what he suddenly thought of, he turned his head. asked: "? my air-conditioning is not about you,"

Lin to Yu wants to play the fool: "What air conditioning I do not know?."

Jiang night staring at him. "honest and I said, Lin to Yu, do not lie."

"I really I don't know," Lin Chengyu gritted his teeth and refused to admit it. If he really recognizes this, Jiang Xiao will definitely not use it. He even started clamouring, "Last time you mentioned it, I bought a dishwasher, among other things. Some of the things that I want you to bring back today."

He opened the trunk of the car, and it turned out to be a pile of big and small bags.

Jiang Xiao: "...take it back by yourself, I don't want it."

Jiang Xiao didn't ask anything anymore. Lin Chengyu didn't dare to accept these things. Now he was in a hurry, so he walked to the intersection and hit the road. Cars.

Lin Chengyu also wondered what he was going to do at this time. Lin's car had been following the taxi.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xiao took a taxi to the city centre, where there are things that can't be bought in the wholesale market.

The wholesale market next to the industrial park sells things produced in nearby small factories. There are many small manufacturing industries in Liujiang. They are cheap because they are close to the production site. However, some imported goods and some rare things still have to go to the city centre. In the department store.

In the new year, Jiang Xiao planned to bring gifts to everyone.

Some of the pigments that Ye Yingying draws are not available in Houlin and some special sketching pencils. He did some homework and found it for him in Liujiang. It is a bit more expensive, but learning to paint is to burn money. It should be better to use things better.

Jiang Xiao picked Ye Bing a pack of good cigarettes. The one he wanted to buy for Lin Heyuan was also for learning. He was just addicted to studying, and the rest could not tell what his preferences were. However, Jiang Xiao read so many notes from him and also read it. It's a little different.

Lin Heyuan's course notes are neat and tidy, only the physics course notes are different.

Not only the things in the class but also the exam questions, he always adds a lot of comments, many of which are obviously extracurricular knowledge.

He should be particularly fond of physics, but the first grade should not be partial to subjects. Lin Heyuan scored very well in every exam. If Jiang Xiao hadn't read his notes and noticed them carefully, no one else would have discovered it.

He chose a lot of physics books for Lin Heyuan, some of which is enlightenment, and some of the competition. If there is a chance in high school, maybe Lin Heyuan can go in this direction, but he will also follow him.

When checking out at the bookstore, he also saw a physical creative ornament on the small shelf next to it, called Newton's billiard ball. The small ball swayed and flicked is very interesting. Jiang Xiao looked at the price. It was a bit expensive, but he still bought it. Come down.

It was getting late and Jiang Xiao's last trip to the city centre was to the cake shop.

That cake shop is also very famous in Liujiang. It has been open for decades. It has no other shortcomings except expensive. Jiang Xiao's remaining money is enough to buy a round mousse cake if he takes a taxi and goes home.

He asked the clerk for an ice pack and put the cake into the prepared boxy insulated bag. He hoped that the taste of the cake would not change when he returned to Houlin, and then he took the prepared gifts in both hands and was ready to go back.

After he took a taxi and went back, he still left himself with a steel pebble, and Ye Bing happened to also receive a call. The area in front of him was cleared of snow and the intersection was opened, and he was ready to go.

Jiang Xiao took his gift and got into the car carefully. He hid the gift for Ye Bing and prepared to give it to him during the Chinese New Year. He also remembered Ye Bing's two thousand yuan, and he planned to pay it back around the Spring Festival.

Seeing that it was only a few days before the New Year, many shops outside were hung up with red lanterns. After Ye Bing started the car, he saw Jiang Xiao playing with the one-dollar coin.

"You don't have any money, right?" Ye Bing asked him.

"It's okay, I'll earn more," Jiang night, and he was looking at his last dollar smile, then used his ability to hear the voice said, "That's when my own New Year's gift."

He Put the last dollar in the chest pocket of his jacket. When the car drove away, he saw Lin Chengyu who was standing at the intersection flashed by.

Lin Chengyu always followed when he went out to buy things, and Jiang Xiao also knew that just look at him, it's not shameful to buy gifts.

Lin Chengyu also knew exactly what Jiang Xiao bought because he had been following him. There were also a limited number of people who had a good relationship after Jiang Xiao was reborn, and he could correspond one by one.

The paint pencils are for Ye Yingying, who is learning to draw. Ye Bing is good to smoke. The smoke must be given to him. Jiang Xiao's physics scores are not inferior in his homework. He has not shown that he is good at this. The homework looks very attentive. Those physics book decorations are probably given to Lin Heyuan. The cake is for taking home to eat with her mother. Xia Wanwan's taste is very similar to that of Jiang Xiao, after all, she is a mother and son.

Jiang Xiao likes to prepare gifts for others. In other words, he is a person who likes to share. He shares his happiness. When he is happy, when he has a little spare energy, he will bring gifts to others. Lin Chengyu has received too many. He can't count it himself.

It is as small as a pen that he finds good-looking, or as a small snack that he finds delicious and as large as he gives him a home and a brand new life. But those who didn't care about it before, now feel precious and useless.

Jiang Xiao is still the same Jiang Xiao, his generosity towards the person in his heart has not changed, and Lin Chengyu is the only one who feels regretful.

After Jiang Xiao returned to Houlin's truck and drove away, Lin Chengyu didn't want to go home so quickly. He felt uncomfortable. He had been walking around the industrial park and wholesale market for a long time. He could only leave, and when he got home, he asked the driver to drive the car to the centre of the city to check out the cake shop that Jiang Xiao liked.

He doesn't like sweets so much, but Jiang Xiao likes them, and he still wants to taste them.

It seems that Jiang Xiao often bought and eaten Jiang Xiao in his life. Lin Chengyu still remembers the little cakes that Jiang Xiao bought for himself the first time at that time. Small, Jiang Xiao bought two for the first time, which happened to be for them. Two people.

Lin Chengyu had cheered up at that time and talked to the university about going back to school. The night he came back, it was late at night. Jiang Xiao's cake had already eaten more than half of it. He should be sleepy, with his hands on his face. Waiting for him to come back on the table, the light in the house was still on, and it looked warm yellow.

As soon as the door opened and closed, Jiang Xiao woke up. It was New Year's Eve that day, and he happily took Lin Chengyu and sat at the dining table, showing him the little cake he prepared like a treasure.

"Xiao Nian Ye usually eat glutinous rice balls at home. It is best to make glutinous rice dumplings by myself. It is sweet and sweet, but I still don't know how to make glutinous rice balls." Jiang Xiao said, "and I don't like to eat glutinous rice balls. home shop business is good boss, the year when we have to send a red envelope, I am still, or buy something I want to eat, sweet sweet honey meaning is still the same, you eat a piece of it, good meaning. "

Half of that piece of cake has been eaten, and the other whole piece is naturally left for Lin Chengyu.

Lin Chengyu still remembers the look of that piece of cake. It was a bit complicated and exquisite in appearance. It should not be cheap. It was really delicious. Later, their lives became better and better as they wished. Jiang Xiao has money in his hands. He often buys cakes, but after all, there is no time for two people to huddle together and feel cherished.

It should be bought from this store.

Lin Chengyu came late and the shop was closing. This cake shop did not sell overnight pastries. The last few cakes on the counter were sold at a 50% discount. He saw the kind of Jiang Xiao eat in it, which was the most common. Yes, Lin Chengyu bought the last one and then described to the teller what his cake looks like in his memory.

"Are you talking about this?"

After listening, the clerk opened the catalogue in the store, pointed to the top one and asked him.

is that.

"This is a customized model. It is more complicated to make. It uses the best materials, but it is really delicious. Many of our customers like it," the clerk told him. "You can pay in advance if you want. Pick it up tomorrow afternoon. If you live in the city at home, we can also deliver it to your door."

Lin Chengyu was stunned for a long time until the clerk called him a few words before he came back to his senses.

The price of the album is very expensive. The custom-made ones are different from the ordinary ones on the counter. The discounted cakes Jiang Xiao bought for him are more than five or six times the price for him. He went home at that time and saw that Jiang Xiao had eaten half of his cake, and he naturally gave the other one to himself, thinking he was just greedy.

Lin Chengyu ordered a cake, but he couldn't get it today, and no matter how early it was, he had to wait for tomorrow. The cake shop was closed. Holding the discounted little cake in his arms, he stood stunned for a long time in the cold wind of Liujiang.

It was getting late, and he was not going home for a long time, so Uncle Yue drove to find him, and saw him standing alone under the street lamp, with his head down, not knowing what he was thinking.

He stepped forward, only to find Lin Chengyu was crying.

This person seldom cried, except for crying when he was young and he didn't remember anything, but he rarely saw him later. A relatively recent time, about half a year ago, Lin Chengyu had a small car accident and fainted for a few days. After waking up, he said he was crazy and cried. Then he became normal. Later, he had a relationship with the industrial park. After Jiang Xiao said something, his eyes were red and swollen for a long time. Today is different. He lowered his head and shed tears silently. If it weren't for him to get closer, he wouldn't be able to feel it.

Uncle Yue also regarded him as growing up, and it was not an employment relationship for him, but more like a close junior.

"I'm not a kid at this age. Why are you crying?" Uncle Yue gave him a tissue, "Jiang Xiao ignored you again, or beat you and scolded you?"

Lin Chengyu shook his head.

He is also used to ignoring him. He feels happy when he sees a living person. It is enough that Jiang Xiao is willing to beat him and scold him. He is a little temperamental and willing to vent his temper, but it is too late for Lin Chengyu to be happy.

He shook his head all the time, Uncle Yue couldn't understand, but speaking of it, it was definitely because of Jiang Xiao.

"Tell me, how did he treat you badly?"

"No, it's not that he treated me badly," Lin Chengyu couldn't stop tears, he shook one hand and wiped it, one hand was guarding the little cake in his hand, "I thought, if, he is not right. I'm so good."

Jiang Xiao always treats him differently, always leaving him with the best things, more than just this piece of cake in front of him. In the past, Lin Chengyu didn't find it, or he was accustomed to it. But now, when he sees it, every time he feels more, some small details he hasn't discovered, he feels distressed and guilty.

He didn't know how many things he had done wrong, and hurt him deeply, and lost such Jiang Xiao.

Yue Cheng:? ??

He didn't understand the past, so naturally, he couldn't understand this sentence, and he was full of doubts after hearing it.

crazy? When did Jiang Xiao treat him?

Forget it, let him go.

Lin Chengyu seemed to be really sad. He didn't go home tonight and quietly took out a key in his arms.

He and Jiang Xiao have lived in many places in the Liujiang River. For example, the small villa that lived in the back for a long time has not yet been built, but the rental house that they lived in at the beginning is there.

That rental house was a well-spaced, standard group rental house after the original owner was renovated. After Lin Chengyu found it, it was renovated as it was, but he never dared to go back and take a look.