Chapter 121

Lin Chengyan didn't dare to touch him. He seemed to see Jiang Xiao through this Jiang Xiao. Because of such an illusion, he was completely in a trance.

But he soon woke up.

Because whether it was this time or the last time, he was late.

Lin Chengyu couldn't express the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, and he knew what this incident meant to Jiang Xiao and to him.

Some time ago, everything was going well.

After years of company, Jiang Xiao finally did not repel him so much. Lin Chengyu was also changing himself, he was changing every moment. He learned to love others well and make up for the things he did wrong, thinking Jiang Xiao could see and feel his efforts. , It would be nice to have a little chance between two people.

In the recent period, this opportunity is showing signs. Jiang Xiao is so soft-hearted, Lin Chengyu is guarding that little hope, just like guarding a candlelight swaying in the wind, but after a rain, this hope is completely annihilated.

The relationship between him and Jiang Xiao was fragile and could not avoid any accidents.

Fu Ruoyan doesn't look at him, and doesn't care what he thinks, after all, looking at it now, Lin Chengyu is no longer a threat.

He watched Jiang Xiao fall asleep, thinking about taking him aside to sleep.

No matter how comfortable the sofa chair is, if you sleep in this way all night, you will wake up tomorrow with low back pain.

So Fu Ruoyan lowered his body, surrounded Jiang Xiao, and hugged him up.

He moved too much, Jiang Xiao still woke up a little, but did not wake up completely, the light in the room did not turn on too bright, Fu Ruoyan was too high, he shrank in this person's arms, he could only see the other person, and couldn't. To the other people in the room.

"...My mother." He mumbled and said, "Don't..."

"Auntie is next to me, it's okay, I'm watching," Fu Ruoyan put him on the bed next to him, "Let's sleep at night."

Lin Chengyu saw the bewildered Jiang Xiao stretch out a hand, and took Fu Ruoyan's hand.

"Don't go," Jiang Xiao was still half-dreaming and half-awake, maybe he still didn't know whether it was reality or in a dream, "Fu Ruoyan, you have to accompany me."

His speech sounded like acting like a baby.

Such Jiang Xiao Fu Ruoyan is rare, his whole heart is soft, and his eyes are full of Jiang Xiao.

"Well, I'm with Xiao Xiao, don't worry, be good."

He helped Jiang Xiao cover the quilt, watching Jiang Xiao's eyelashes tremble, and fell asleep again after a while.

Jiang Xiao never saw Lin Chengyu.

But Lin Chengyu who witnessed all this made no sound.

He missed that moment, but Fu Ruoyan didn't.

He stretched out his hand to touch Jiang Xiao and told him that he was sorry for being late, but as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was slapped away by Fu Ruoyan.

"You'd better not touch him," Fu Ruoyan said in a low voice at this time, "Lin Chengyu, put yourself right."

Today's Fu Ruoyan has enough confidence to say this.

He and Jiang Xiao are really going to be together.

Lin Chengyu realized this very clearly.

He could go up and snatch Jiang Xiao out with brute force, but Jiang Xiao's heart was not on him.

The next day, Jiang Xiao woke up very early.

He got up when it was light, and he felt swollen when he opened his eyes.

He hasn't cried like this for a long time, and last night intermittently, as if he had cried out the tears accumulated in the past few years.

As soon as I woke up, I saw Fu Ruoyan.

Fu Ruoyan had thought of it before, peeled an egg, and slowly rubbed his eyes, making him more comfortable.

"Are you not

sleeping ?" Jiang Xiao asked him. He felt that his voice was horrible as soon as he opened his mouth. "Where is my mother?" "I slept for a while," he motioned Jiang Xiao to look at the hospital bed, "Auntie woke up. "

Xia Wanwan on the hospital bed opened her eyes and looked at him unblinkingly.

"Yearly," she stretched out her hand slowly, "I'm sorry, mom made you worried."

Jiang Xiao clutched the egg, and felt that she was about to cry again.

But when he saw Xia Wanwan, he also saw Lin Chengyu, who was sitting on the other side of the bed.

He also didn't sleep the whole night. Although he simply sorted out the description, he didn't seem so embarrassed, but he couldn't hide his emotions.

Lin Chengyu seemed to be a lot older overnight.

But Jiang Xiao at this time, apart from a thank you for coming to help, there is really nothing else to say.

A doctor came to check again after a while, and Jiang Xiao was led by Fu Ruoyan to wash and change clothes. It was not an option for him to wear a hospital gown. Fu Ruoyan prepared new clothes for him.

After he changed his clothes and came out, he saw Lin Chengyu at the door again.

Fu Ruoyan didn't drive him away. At this time, he really didn't have to do extra things. It's better to leave him here and see the fact that the dust has settled.

"Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu said. He had worked hard to organize the language yesterday, but when the door opened, it was still very difficult, "I, I was late yesterday, I didn't mean to be late, I..."