Chapter 160

In addition to not finding Jiang Xiao's tomb, Lin Chengyu actually has another idea for him to persevere.

He could see Jiang Xiao, even if the doctor said it was an illusion.

But that was really Jiang Xiao. The time he tried to commit suicide, he filled a bathtub with water and cut his wrist with a fruit knife. When he lost blood, he saw Jiang Xiao in the mist.

"What are you doing?" Jiang Xiao stood at the door of the bathroom, looking at him in disbelief, "Lin Chengyu, do you have a brain disease! Hurry up and get me sober!"

Then he couldn't see it.

Although it was only a moment, Jiang Xiao must be there. So since then, he has stopped committing suicide.

He was a fragmented person at that time. Half of him imagined that Jiang Xiao was still there, and half of him was still thinking about reality, and wanted to find Jiang Xiao's tomb.

He doesn't live in the hospital every day, and he also goes home. He will go to Jiang Xiao's friend to know where the tomb is, and he will look for it himself. No one can really restrict Lin Chengyu's freedom, but no matter what he is, he has not been able to get what he wanted in the past few months.

His whole life was even more fragmented in this situation.

This year is a particularly fast year.

In a blink of an eye, the leaves outside turned yellow and they had already begun to fall. When Dr. Liu was walking on the road at the entrance to the hospital, he saw Lin Chengyu picking up leaves.

That is golden ginkgo leaves.

There are a few very large ginkgo trees in the hospital yard. The trees are over a hundred years old and were transplanted at a high price. When the leaves are golden in autumn, the beauty is dreamlike.

He saw Doctor Liu and greeted her.

"I'll find a few leaves for Xiaoxiao," he said, "I bought him a bunch of flowers. We also have a ginkgo in our house, he used to make it for decoration, put it in the living room, and..."

Lin Chengyu After a while, I added: "There is still room."

Jiang Xiao really likes ginkgo.

When he lived upstairs, he often looked at the trees from the window, eagerly, when Dr. Liu asked him what he was looking at, he said honestly.

"These trees are very beautiful in shape," Jiang Xiao said. "The leaves will turn yellow in autumn. It will definitely look better. I also have them at home. I planted them by myself, but they are smaller."

He said, "Grow them by myself. ", and a little bit proud.

But Jiang Xiao didn't wait until autumn.

Doctor Liu looked at Lin Chengyu who lowered his head and carefully selected each leaf, and a fire suddenly burst into his heart.

It turned out to have been there all the time, but it was suppressed by her, but today because of this ordinary trivial matter, I got hooked and felt uncomfortable.

"Mr. Lin, I have something to tell you, it's about Jiang Xiao."

Lin Chengyu heard these words and turned his head to look at her. When he heard Jiang Xiao, he didn't consciously put on some smiles on his face. .

But Doctor Liu said something that made him unable to laugh.

"Mr. Lin, Jiang Xiao made a call a few days before he died. He called you." After

Jiang Xiao entered the hospital, his mobile phone was turned off most of the time. He didn't want to be exposed to outside information. I don't want to contact others, but occasionally I can't help it. Open it and take a look. After reading it, I feel a little lonely.

A few days before his death, he was in very bad physical condition. Sometimes he would be in a coma for a long time. All kinds of life-saving equipment were on. He was lying in bed that day and had no strength to get the mobile phone in the cabinet and begged Dr. Liu. Go get it for him.

Doctor Liu took it for him.

That should be Jiang Xiao's very important person. He was different from other friends. Doctor Liu didn't fully read the other's name, and saw the word "Cheng Yu" flashed past.

When Lin Chengyu came to the hospital for the first time, Dr. Liu only knew his surname, and later learned his full name.

That's him.

Lin Chengyu.

Doctor Liu deeply remembered the scene at that time. After hitting several times, the other party seemed to pick it up, but Jiang Xiao hung up again quickly. He didn't look uncomfortable, but he slowly closed his eyes, showing a final expression of relief on his face.

"It's you," said Dr. Liu, "the last person he called was you. And I know, you also received the call." After

a while, she continued, her tone changed a little: "Mr. Lin, you You don't have to go crazy here, and you don't have to deceive yourself. The thing has already happened, no one can save Jiang Xiao, you obviously received a call... This is your own choice, and you should bear the consequences."

She has this. With regard to age, he didn't say anything more ugly.

She didn't know what Lin Chengyu was pretending here. She seemed to love Jiang Xiao very much, as if it was painful. He obviously gave up, so why did he bother Jiang Xiao's cleansing when he was irretrievable? Don't you think it's ironic?

But the expression on Lin Chengyu's face for the first time was a bit dazed.

Impossible, he thought, Jiang Xiao didn't call him at that time.

Since traveling abroad, he and Jiang Xiao have been out of touch with each other until now. After he found out that something was wrong, he checked the address book many times, and the last time he talked with Jiang Xiao was recorded.

He couldn't remember this wrong, but Doctor Liu didn't have to lie to him. Jiang Xiao's cell phone was all taken away, and he could not verify this at this moment.

But if, if he receives that call, can he see Jiang Xiao for the last time?

"You make it clear," the ginkgo leaves in his hand were scattered on the ground, and he went up to stop Doctor Liu, "When did Jiang Xiao call? Why...why I don't know? He..." A

lot of words have not been asked yet. Lin Chengyu's tears could not stop.

His already fragmented soul was repeatedly flogged by the facts, leaving him no room for fantasy.

Jiang Xiao was floating on the side at this time, and he was actually a little curious. It's been a long time, for the first time he has some doubts and interest.

After all, this incident has a profound impact on him, and it is natural to want to know what happened.

At that time, it was an unfamiliar female voice who answered the phone. It was late at night on the other side of the ocean. Lin Chengyu's personal cell phone was also inaccessible to ordinary people. Only he knew what he had done.

Because of this, Jiang Xiao did get the last soberness—Lin Chengyu didn't love him, nor was it worthy of his love, so he should have given up long ago.

So after being reborn, Lin Chengyu didn't believe in those things he did to him.

He will be soft-hearted for certain behaviors, Lin Chengyu has indeed helped him a lot, Jiang Xiaoyuan is a soft-hearted person. But there is always a hurdle in his heart, so soft-hearted that the distance to fall in love again is a chasm.

But Lin Chengyu's blankness at that moment didn't seem to be a fake.

He seemed to think of something.

This is Lin Chengyu's memory. Whatever he thinks of, Jiang Xiao will be able to see it, from the perspective of God.

On the other side of the ocean, it was also a not very peaceful night.

It rained heavily at night.

Lin Chengyu was invited to the partner's house that night to be a guest for a private dinner, and the other party invited him to go alone. This kind of social interaction under the business field is also necessary. He has always been very restless, and this private dinner is very boring.

The partner is a Chinese descent who has immigrated in the past. There is a daughter in the family, a girl who is very disturbing. Lin Chengyu knew what she meant in her heart, he had met too many such people, he was really not interested, and refused several times.

The company's current cooperation is not in pediatrics, and it hasn't been affected by her.

He stayed at this private banquet for about ten minutes and then planned to leave. It was meant to show face, and it was enough to fulfill his apparent obligations.

And he was flustered for no reason that day, as if he had left home on a business trip that day.

The result was that after leaving the partner's house that day, I was entangled in it. Under the heavy rain, the opponent was still chasing when he drove.

Lin Chengyu's mood was very wrong that day. He was anxious, his heart was racing, and he didn't know what to do. Upon closer inspection, his hands holding the steering wheel were shaking.

This may be another sign.

But there were too many things that day, and there was a car behind him all the time, making him even more annoying. This kind of unnutritious suitor was like a dog skin plaster. He originally wanted to get rid of people, but he didn't succeed and hit a tree as soon as he turned a corner.

The accident was not serious, and the airbag performance of the car he drove was really mediocre. After being sent to the hospital, he fell asleep for a short while. The partner's daughter naturally took care of him in the hospital. The time and place were right and there was no one else beside Lin Chengyu.

His personal phone just fell out of his coat pocket and put it aside.

For people of his level, the mobile phone number is separate for public and private. She has no other meaning, just want to know Lin Chengyu's private number so that she can contact later. Taking advantage of his brief coma, he unlocked the phone with his fingerprint and wanted to call himself, nothing more.

But Jiang Xiao called at this time. She didn't dare to pick it up. She did it secretly. The first time she kept her voice down, Jiang Xiao kept beating it several times, and she couldn't stand it the last time. She wanted to press it, but she was too nervous. I made a mistake and slipped my hands together.

She didn't know who the other party was, so she said a few words in a daze, and she didn't say anything there.

She quickly hung up the phone. Just when she wanted to call herself, she heard a voice coming from outside the ward. It was someone from Lin Chengyu who had received the news and rushed over.

It's okay if you haven't answered Jiang Xiao's phone call, but the last one was answered. She was too young and panicked, so she wanted to cover up the matter, and raised her hand to pick up the missed calls and conversations about Jiang Xiao. All records have been deleted.

Anyway, he didn't recognize it.

Normally, this is really not a big mistake.

Lin Chengyu was just fainted for a while. When he woke up, the girl had been taken away by the partner, and the two of them never met again.

Probably the partner also felt that his daughter was a little too romantic, and this time he had a small car accident. Fortunately, it was not serious, otherwise it would affect the cooperation.

Lin Chengyu was completely unaware of what he had missed. After he woke up, he saw another partner in the company. This can be regarded as the senior who brought Lin Chengyu into the industry. He is close to 60 years old this year and will retire in a few years. This time he went abroad with him.

"Are you okay?"

Lin Chengyu shook his head.

"When I came in, you were reciting Jiang Xiao's name," the other side said, "The little girl just left...you didn't do anything to be sorry, right?"

Lin Chengyu glanced at him.

"I have no interest in women," he said, "Others don't know, don't you know?"

He was not very keen on emotional matters at first, Jiang Xiao was an exception.

I seemed to have a strange dream just now during the coma. There was Jiang Xiao in it, but after waking up, I forgot everything and nothing was left.

He couldn't help but took his cell phone and called Jiang Xiao and turned it off.

Is the phone dead? Why is it turned off after several calls?

Lin Chengyu felt that his head hurts even more.

His partner saw it in his eyes and stretched out his hand to pour him a glass of water.

"After discussing the business here, the company can basically stabilize its current position. You will go back soon," said the partner. "When Binhai was first established, it really needed someone to make an idea. After you passed, I thought it was quite right. The one who lives in Jiang Xiao, after going back this time, stay with him."

Lin Chengyu mentioned at the company's shareholders meeting a month ago that when he completes this transaction, his performance commitment to shareholders in recent years has also been fulfilled. After that, Binhai's affairs will be handed over to others, and he will return to Liujiang's head office. He should not need to travel so frequently in the future.

"Have you talked to Jiang Xiao about this?"

Lin Chengyu looked at the unreachable call on the phone, pressed the call again, and then shook his head.

Experience dictates that there will always be variables before the business reaches the last minute. He didn't mention it until it was confirmed, otherwise it would make Jiang Xiaobai happy.

"It's not bad these few days," he said, "if everything goes well, tell him when you go back."