Chapter 38

Although it has only been a few days, the way he sells goods has changed a lot.

The goods sold a year ago were mainly New Year goods, but now that the new year has passed, many people will not buy them at this time. Take the shop next to Jiang Xiao that sells Spring Festival couplets. After the new year, they just left and didn't set up a stall. I want to know, where else would anyone sell couplets after the new year?

Although the business was good before, Jiang Xiao did not sell even one-third of his goods. The small shop's profit margin is not low, and many of its costs are negligible, but it's normal to suppress goods, even if Jiang Xiao carefully selected them. , But some are popular and some are not. It is also to be expected.

Had it not been for the fast delivery during New Year's Day, it would have been difficult for him to sell so much of the goods for more than 20,000 yuan in a few days.

Some goods are nothing if you squeeze them. For example, some items that junior and high school students like can still be sold in small containers after school starts. These are not in a hurry. Some warm items are used in winter. They will not sell well when they warm up in the spring, and they can be sold at a slightly discounted price.

But if you want to make money, you are not the only way to sell things.

The boss who sells Spring Festival couplets has a good relationship with him. Years ago, he earned enough money to go back to the countryside to celebrate the New Year. The plastic shed was confiscated, and the stall was reserved for Jiang Xiao. He paid a little every day as rent, but not much.

Jiang Xiao's old booth can still sell things, and he set up a place next to him and made a small game of darts and balloons.

He got a large plastic foam board. The balloons were bought from Liujiang Wholesale Market. In addition to the long balloons that pierced the balloon puppies, there are also round balloons. Just for the current gameplay, use an inflator to pump up one by one. Tie it up and keep it for later use.

The balloon itself is not expensive. A large bag is only ten yuan. Jiang Xiao didn't spend any money on the two bags. When he bargained, the wholesale market owner gave him all of them. The bags were a little damaged and not easy to sell.

He prepared a big bag of inflated balloons and hung them one by one on the plastic foam board.

Balloons can be big or small. In the game, there are twelve for five dollars a time. You will get rewards if you hit more than nine times. The value of the rewards varies according to the number of winning bids, but they are all things Jiang Xiaoshan put on. The cost is the probability, No matter how you count Jiang Xiao, you can't lose it.

There is also a small half-fisted balloon on the wall of the balloon. If it is pierced, there will be more expensive rewards. Jiang Xiao wrote a rule and hung it at the booth. Xia Wanwan helped to look after the game booth. The rules were hung there. She didn't need to say more, just watch not to let people cheat.

The spring market after the new year was as lively as Jiang Xiao looked at the two stalls and waited to earn money.

Sure enough, there were more people on the street on the third day of junior high school. Most of them came out with a family. If it is a parent, at this time, it is very willing to buy a new schoolbag or stationery for the child, the gloves on the Jiang Xiao stall, etc. Warm appliances are also on sale. The winter in Hhoulin is very long. You can use it for more than two months. If the quality is good, you can use it for several years.

The price was originally low. Jiang Xiao would make a discount to clear the goods, and the price-performance ratio would be very high. Many people just looked at the price and just picked it up.

...Sure enough, price is the magic weapon to attract customers.

After a while, someone gradually came to the balloon stall next to it.

When the first person came to play, there were a lot of onlookers next to him, which probably found it interesting, anyway, watching others play without spending money.

In the nine times, Jiang Xiao gave away small toys with a cost price of about one dollar. You can pick it up. Ten times are stationery or decorations with a cost price of three dollars, and eleven times are things with a cost price of five to eight yuan. Twelve times can be filled up, it is a big toy for about 20 yuan, if you can still pop a small balloon from it, you can get a set of cars or dolls that cost 50 yuan.

Of course, this is only the cost price. The purchase price of Liujiang is fifty yuan. If you put it in Hou Lin's store and add the messy cost, it is normal to sell it to one hundred and five. That set of small racing cars or Barbie dolls is now available. Hou Lin is very rare. Many children look at their eyes brightly and pull their parents to play.

Five yuan at a time is not particularly expensive, and everyone is willing to spend money to have fun in the New Year.

A lot of people gathered in front of the stall, many of them came to watch the excitement. They sighed and sighed when they saw that the players were hit.

Some people were so lucky that their heads were high. Although they were not 100 shots, they tried to throw two rounds. Finally, Giving a small toy to the child was not a loss, and Jiang Xiao did not lose.

Some people were not allowed to throw it away. In the end, they didn't get the five dollars. Jiang Xiao gave a balloon puppy to someone so that his hands were not empty. Both parties were happy.

In contrast, there are more and more people in the balloon shop that Xia Wanwan helps to look after. Jiang Xiao's normal sellers are not as prosperous as him.

When there were fewer people for dinner in the evening, Jiang Xiao simply cleaned up her shop and told Xia Wanwan to go home to rest and take care of the balloon shop. Although Xia Wanwan's health is getting better now, Jiang Xiao didn't dare to let her work outside like herself all day, urging her to go home quickly.

Xia Wanwan didn't feel tired, she was busy now, but she felt fulfilled, the rare red glow on her face, and the blood on her lips.

"I'm not tired," she said, "I can still help you."

"Don't be aggressive, go back and drink the medicine quickly," Jiang Xiao scared her, "The doctor said that you must drink the medicine on time. I won't go back now. Take you to the hospital and don't come out to set up a stall." It's good to be out for activities, but Xia Wanwan is not like his half-size child, and it's okay to be a little tired. She is just excited in her brain and doesn't feel tired, but how could she not feel tired after a busy day. , And she will know the next day after doing it, and she will feel sore all over.

It's been a daytime activity, no matter what, she can't stay any longer.

Seeing that business is so good today, Jiang Xiao thought about hiring a small short-term job. When he closed the stall in the evening, he counted. The two stalls collected more than two thousand yuan. It is not impossible to hire someone to help.

He packed his things and prepared to go home. When he walked to the door of his corridor, he felt that something was wrong with him. The next second, he was hugged from behind.

"Xiao Xiao..."

The man behind was about to speak, but Jiang Xiao didn't hear him either. His defensive skill point was full and he gave the man a shoulder throw on the spot. Then he picked up a brick and frowned and asked, "Who?" The

street lamp lit up. Human face.

Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao regretted that he shouldn't hold a brick to defend, he should have given him a brick quickly.

"What? Are you sick?" He became even angrier. "Sneak attack on me?"

"No..."

Lin Chengyu stood up with his waist, feeling a little pain in his bones: "I just wanted to hug you. I was scared. I'm sorry."

He just came here when he saw Jiang Xiao coming back, because the family's affairs had been away for a few days, and he couldn't think of others at first. If he went there in an open manner, Jiang Xiao would probably not take care of himself. As soon as his brain is hot, he intends to go behind his back and hug him.

Then he was thrown over his shoulder.

Forget it, Jiang Xiao has this temper to him now, he should have thought of this result long ago.

Lin Chengyu's grandfather will intervene in Lin's affairs, of course, Lin Chengyu can rest assured. In the past few days, Grandpa told him some things and told him to discuss with Yue Chengduo outside, so he naturally nodded.

The Mingyue Bay project has been signed. Recently, it just happened that the start of construction could be delayed because of the integration into the construction team. Lin Chengyu was also afraid of Lin Feng's dog jumping over the wall and stared at him, but Yue Cheng told him that he is really afraid of Lin's father recently, and he is really safe. For a while. Also, now Yongjiang's cash flow is uninterrupted, various businesses are stable, and his grandpa is in good health, so he can't shake the current Yongjiang company with a little action. It's better than Anfen. If I haven't seen Jiang Xiao for a few days, the other party doesn't want to see him as always. Lin Chengyu had some people left in Hou Lin. Through the phone, he knew that Jiang Xiao had gone out to set off fireworks happily on New Year's Eve. He also knew that he did not go out in the first and second years of junior high. He came out to set up a stall today and came up with a balloon game. Ways to make money.

What a little clever ghost.

But now Jiang Xiaoyu was still angry. He glared at Lin Chengyu, then turned around and kicked upstairs, and stopped talking to him.

The next morning, Xia Wanwan's legs were a little sore. She had to stand for a long time outside the stall, but she still couldn't keep up.

"It's no use to blame me," she frowned, looking at Jiang Xiao worriedly, "Two stalls, what should you do by yourself?"

Jiang Xiao found medicated oil and rubbed her calf. It was nothing serious and told her recently. A few more days of rest would be fine, and then he said with relief: "It's already good for my mother to help me for a day. I found Grandma Wang's grandson Wang Liang upstairs last night. He just wanted to make some money, so he agreed to help me."

Upstairs, Wang Liang is four years older than Jiang Xiao, and he is also considered an acquaintance, and he is studying in a junior college. Yesterday, I had just returned from a family of relatives, and I was annoyed by the bunch of seven aunts and eight aunts. It happened that Jiang Xiao came to him and agreed to help without much thought. Not only could he make money, but he didn't need to go to relatives, so he could kill two birds with one stone. Jiang Xiao gave him ten yuan an hour, and he could earn more than one hundred from morning to night, and he could make six to seven hundred for four or five days in a row. This year, he had a lot of money to cover his monthly living expenses. As a result, Jiang Xiao took Wang Liang out to set up a stall the next day. As soon as he arrived at the market, he saw Lin Chengyu standing there, smiling at herself. Jiang Xiao: "..." Wang Liang was also a naive person. He saw Lin Chengyu come up to help and asked Jiang Xiao, "Is your cousin? You look handsome." "No," Jiang Xiao didn't know for a while. How to explain, "You are busy with you, leave him alone ." But how could Lin Chengyu really let Jiang Xiao leave him alone? Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying have both returned to their hometown with light bulbs. I really can't come back these days. This and Jiang Xiao It's just that Wang Liang, who is a neighbour, is much easier to deal with. Lin Chengyu still brought breakfast, but Jiang Xiao didn't eat it, so he simply gave it to Wang Liang to buy people's hearts.

Cannibalism is short, so Wang Liang has a good impression of Lin Chengyu. Lin Chengyu later stuffed people with a hundred dollars and taught him how to pierce balloon puppies. Wang Liang used a pump behind the stall to inflate the balloons and make consolation prize balloon puppies. He concentrated on and couldn't disturb the two people in front of him.

Lin Chengyu got what he wanted, looked at the balloon stall, and took Jiang Xiao to ask a few words whenever he was free.

This is his own business. Some of his questions are related to the guests. Jiang Xiao couldn't help answering. Wang Liang was honest and finally called back. Lin Cheng hurried to the back with a sentence or two, and then the two of them were left.

Lin Chengyu is really hard to guard against.