Chapter 127

Lin Chengyu bought Jiang Xiao's magazine, and bought a lot of it.

The cover photo was taken well. He even found a channel to ask the magazine for the original image to be stored, and secretly changed the phone's desktop background to this one.

Although it was also Jiang Xiao before, it was the graduation photo of him wearing a bachelor's uniform in college. When Lin Chengyu replaced it, he was still very disappointed. Every time he turned on his phone, he saw Jiang Xiao. No matter what he did, he was very motivated.

After reading every word in the interview in that chapter, he suddenly discovered that Jiang Xiao had no scruples. He mentioned in it that he was already in love. Although he didn't say who the other party was, he knew it was Fu Ruoyan.

Lin Chengyu participated in an interview with this business magazine last year, and there was no repeat invitation this year.

In their real estate industry, the concept of "home" is always mentioned when talking about houses. The reporter asked Lin Chengyu what the concept of home is in his mind. He said that where the beloved is, home is everywhere.

"Do you have someone you love too?" the

reporter asked a digression.

Lin Chengyu is perfect in terms of appearance, experience and abilities. It is really hard to help but to know what kind of talent he loves deeply.

"Naturally," Lin Chengyu replied. He was in a good mood the day of the interview last year, because he stayed with Jiang Xiao for a long time that day, so he answered very seriously, "I'm still chasing, he didn't agree, but I will keep working hard. "

But now that I look again, Jiang Xiao also accepted an interview with the same magazine. The lover he mentioned did not mean Lin Chengyu.

If the reporter who asked the question at the time knew what happened, he would laugh at him for his whimsical desires.

Even if Lin Chengyu is not like before, there is no chance to see Jiang Xiao, but he knows what Jiang Xiao is doing.

In early November, Infinity had already started advertising.

The first step is an offline store. After unlimited money, physical stores have been opened, and now basically all cities in the province have them, Lishi Shencheng Liujiang area is the most, there are forty in total.

The physical store has always been profitable, and Jiang Xiao has always planned to gradually change this type of store into a concept store, especially after the "unlimited self-operated" brand, the target of the physical store has become more obvious. This kind of product sells very well offline.

Not only is it responsible for sales and promotion, because it is directly managed, the physical store and the online mall are interoperable, and it also has the function of online ordering and delivery.

The second step is the push on TV and the Internet. This propaganda is even larger, and the time has not been fixed too early. It started about mid-December, and the vigorous propaganda was carried out for two weeks, just for the day at the end of December.

Not only is Lin Chengyu very concerned, but Mr. Lin, who usually watches TV and only watches news channels, has specially adjusted the channel to watch unlimited TV commercials.

The new heroine's TV series became popular with the broadcast. It was the time when the popularity was the highest. Jiang Xiao's commercial was well shot. Once it was launched, the effect was very good. The increase in website traffic in late December was very obvious.

This is the last day of the 2010 new calendar. This year, online shopping has achieved great development, not only Jiang Xiao's unlimited, a number of shopping websites have begun to emerge.

This is a huge market, not something a company can eat, but if you can grab a piece of this big cake, it will be enough to support you in the future.

In the unlimited New Year's Day, sales reached 350 million on that day. Seeing that the sales were good, many shops also actively asked to return to the market. They continued to offer discounts through the heat of the day. The following week was very lively, adding up all week. Sales amounted to about 1.2 billion.

It was only a week, and this was the first time that a shopping festival was held. The company was quite surprised to achieve such a result, including Jiang Xiao and Lin Taosheng who came to observe.

Unlimited and partners are rake-type, and different categories have different profits, of course, the lottery ratio for lottery is different.

While the company's profit exceeded 10 million in a short period of time, it also further expanded the number of members of the website-the number of registered users with unlimited preferred options also officially broke through 20 million during that time.

Jiang Xiao knows very well that now is just the beginning. With the development of the Internet, this sales amount will explode in the next few years.

This requires him to work hard to maintain the reputation of the entire foundation and consumers, and push the entire company forward firmly.

Although the title is New Year's Day, there are still twenty days before the Spring Festival in 2011. The company has just finished a big project, and everyone feels tired after being excited.

Jiang Xiao gave out this year's bonus. He himself has been tired for several months and needs a rest.

Before the New Year, let's not say unlimited, even the partners are lazy, not so desperate, many factory workers are ready to go back to the New Year.

Jiang Xiao, who made a large sum of money years ago, began to have time to stick to her boyfriend, and Fu Ruoyan liked it.

This year, Fu Zonglin's movie is going to the Spring Festival file. Fu Ruoyan watched the original film ahead of time and felt very relieved about it.

Lin Chengyu also placed an order during the Unlimited New Year's Day. He bought some gift boxes of cakes and pastries owned by Unlimited and sent them to the company's employees as souvenirs. He also secretly went to find some relationships. Give some discounts.

But he hadn't seen Jiang Xiao for a while. Grandpa could often make appointments with Jiang Xiao to eat dinner and the like, but now it is impossible to be at Lin's house. They all go outside.

The avoidance is very thorough.

When he couldn't stand it, he would drive down to Jiang Xiao's office to wait. When he went to work, he could see Jiang Xiao getting out of the car and walk in a few steps. It would take ten seconds from the car door to the door. The journey is like his antidote.

Because of this secretly watching, he also knew about Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan living together. Naturally, he felt uncomfortable. Fu Ruoyan was not an honest person. Lin Chengyu knew this, but he couldn't stop it.

Especially a few days after the New Year's Day, when Lin Chengyu squatted to guard the people again, he did not see Jiang Xiao coming to work for several days.

Although the boss is not an ordinary employee and doesn't need to go to work on time, Jiang Xiao's seriousness, except for the time when Xia Wanwan was injured, he really didn't stay away from the company for such a long time.

Are you on a business trip? It's not so long before you can go on a business trip.

Finally, Lin Chengyu couldn't help but asked Ye Miaomiao.

The answer is that Fu Ruoyan took advantage of Jiang Xiao to go to Europe these few days ago.

Traveling... After

Lin Chengyu got the news, he was stunned for a while.

In two lifetimes, the number of times Jiang Xiao has traveled can be counted with one hand, especially when he went abroad. This was the first time.

Lin Chengyu has never traveled with him.

Jiang Xiao hadn't been able to wait for him in her previous life. She had been there twice by herself. It seemed that she didn't think it was interesting, so she didn't mention it again.

In this life, he and Lin Heyuan, Xia Wanwan, and Fu Ruoyan have all gone out to play, only Lin Chengyu, who repeatedly invited him, did not nod his head.

Lin Chengyu remembered that when Jiang Xiao had just made money in his previous life, traveling abroad was very popular. He thought that no one in foreign countries knew who they were, and he was more open to same-sex relationships, and even some countries could get married.

But in the end, Jiang Xiao didn't go there. He didn't cross the border. Instead, Lin Chengyu had been there because of a business trip. Even if there were some trips that could take his partner, many colleagues chose to take his wife. He hesitated for a long time, not once. Take Jiang Xiao before.

In the end, the evil fruit came. When he was in high spirits abroad, Jiang Xiao died alone in the hospital.

Now, Jiang Xiao has gone abroad with Fu Ruoyan. He stayed here alone, unable to find anyone, Zhang Huang was at a loss.

It's been so long since he's been back, the kind of unchangeable regret that is deep into his bones still haunts him, and will never go away.

Jiang Xiao went to Europe this time, in fact, there are other schedules besides traveling.

He and Fu Ruoyan have been together for half a year. At the beginning, Fu Ruoyan said that his grandfather and grandmother are abroad and that he is closer among his relatives. I hope Jiang Xiao can meet him if he has time.

His maternal grandfather's family has always been very wealthy, a family of art, and his mother was able to become a movie star with the help of his family background. At that time, he married Fu Zonglin because the eldest miss looked at the poor boy. The initial investment of Fu was given by his grandpa and grandmother.

His grandfather and grandmother are two artists with obvious temperament. They are casual by nature and have a good life abroad. Fu Ruoyan's grandmother is a somewhat famous painter, Jiang Xiao has also seen her paintings at home.

Fu Ruoyan had previously told them about Jiang Xiao on the phone, and the two old men did not disagree.

"Very good," they looked at Jiang Xiao's picture, "looks like a good kid."

Jiang Xiao was also very nervous before going to see someone, but the other person was easier to talk than he thought.

The two old people lived in the manor that they bought, and the big Jiang Xiao inside was a little dazzling, with the style of European classical architecture.

Jiang Xiao kept holding Fu Ruoyan's hand. When the two of them arrived, grandma was painting, and grandpa was standing next to her, playing the violin.

The two of them didn't look particularly excited after seeing their grandson who hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"If Yan goes to sit with the kids first, let the servant serve you a cup of tea," the elegant old lady looked at the two of them, and then smiled, but sat in front of her picture frame and did not move, "I think After listening to this song, finish drawing this picture."

After they finished all this, they came out without hurries, gave their grandson a hug, then looked at Jiang Xiao and said with a smile: "You and the photos It looks just as cute."

Jiang Xiao was still holding Fu Ruoyan's hand nervously. After the two hugs, he also relaxed.

The four people had a lunch together. During the dinner, the two old people chatted with Fu Ruoyan. The old lady spoke slowly and said: "You still have changed. It's not the same as before."

"The last time I met you was on Saturday. Years ago," Fu Ruoyan said, "After so long, it will naturally change."

She thought for a moment: "Yes."

But after lunch, she found Jiang Xiao alone and gave him the painting he painted today.

It is the manor after the snow.

"Thank you," Jiang Xiao thanked her, "The painting is very beautiful." The

other party was still observing him, opened the topic through the painting, and after chatting for a while, she said with emotion: "You are better than Ruoyan said. A lot."

Jiang Xiao was a little embarrassed.

"He has a much better vision than his mother," she continued, "if the words are good, but the only thing is that he is bleeding from that person. Sometimes, there is always some influence. When he grows up, he It's even more so."

Jiang Xiao didn't expect that she would be so repulsive to Fu Zonglin, but after thinking about it, it was their only daughter, who died early after marrying, no one can accept it.

"If it's good," Jiang Xiao said, "he is not like his father." The

old lady didn't refute anything, just smiled and said, "I hope."