Chapter 54

These surprises are a bit like the sour plum powder on the green mango, which is very interesting and impressive.

Occasionally, Jiang Xiao still has a little temper, and she asks you something, like a cat gently scratching a paw, and then leaning on your side to reveal the softest hair on the belly.

This is a bland and special feature in him, which is a bit scary to look into.

Jiang Xiao did not come vigorously. He was often moisturizing things silently, so it was too easy to feel close to him. He just invaded people's lives in such a plain and logical way.

Because of the endless surprises that always came and never felt bored to him, he was locked up a little bit by him, and wanted to stay with him like this. The most important thing is that Jiang Xiao didn't do this deliberately. He had this kind of personality. Many times he didn't feel like it was likable, but he did it naturally. That's how he likes Jiang Xiao. The sudden emergence of Lin Chengyu, is he also in love with him like this? Jiang Xiao ate a bowl of small wontons, and then ate a small plate of fruits. He was lazy. He didn't notice what Lin Heyuan was thinking, half lying on the sofa holding a pillow and turning on the TV as the background sound. After taking a shower before, he changed into a set of soft pajamas that he wore next to the body, which was pale camel, and it seemed that he was also soft. He was a little sleepy again, and he had a chat with Lin Heyuan. Lin Heyuan didn't care about the chat with Jiang Xiao at all, he only cared about Jiang Xiao in front of him. He really didn't care about Lin Chengyu very much before. Jiang Xiao's instinct to reject anyone with eyes could see that a person with a negative affection degree could not pose a threat no matter how hard he tried. But today's cup of milk tea, he felt a little different.

What happened between Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao? Things between them should not be all negative.

This unspeakable sense of crisis surrounded him and pushed him forward.

From the moment Lin Heyuan understood his intentions, he had been thinking about when it would be appropriate for him to confess, and he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would not be able to accept it for a while.

But now it seems that some things are not appropriate to drag around.

Does Jiang Xiao like me?

He thought about this question in his mind.

It's always a little different from ordinary friends.

Thinking of this, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Half of the first semester of high school has passed. After the mid-term exam, the head teacher reminded everyone that you should remember and discuss with your parents about the selection of liberal arts and sciences. The mid-term exam results are already very telling.

According to Jiang Xiao's grades and preferences, he should be choosing liberal arts. Once the classes are separated, he and Jiang Xiao can't be at the same table, and they can't face each other day and night.

Lin Chengyu's semi-neurotic, the school has been changed, how can the liberal arts branch stop him? He must have stayed with Jiang Xiao in every way.

If Jiang Xiao is not set down, Lin Heyuan will be uneasy.

Jiang Xiao was ignorant at this time.

Today's sports meet is over. He wants to take a good rest for the night, so he didn't read a book and turned on the TV to watch soap operas that were nothing but brainy.

The TV series happened to be in the young period when the hero and the heroine were trying to test each other's minds. It was quite sweet.

He looked at it for a while and then thought, Lin Heyuan doesn't like to watch this.

How about the two of us watching the news network for a while? Maybe you can find composition materials in it.

So Jiang Xiao straightened up, pulled Lin Heyuan, and just wanted to ask something, but found that the other party was pulled by him, as if he suddenly pulled out of contemplation, and the look in his eyes was a little strange.

At this time, the line came out on TV: "What kind of person do you like?" The

heroine asked the other tentatively.

At this time, Lin Heyuan stretched out his hand and rubbed Jiang Xiao's hair, and then said: "Jiang Xiao, ask you a question."

Jiang Xiao: "You said."

"What kind of person do you like?"

Jiang Xiao: "...?"

Lin Heyuan's tone was too serious, not like asking casually, and when he asked this sentence, he put his hand on the back of his head and curled up a little of his hair with his fingers.

The two people are very close, much closer than the heroes and heroines in the TV series.

Jiang Xiao is indeed a little slow in this regard, mainly because of his rebirth. He had never thought about his relationship with Lin Heyuan in that regard before.

But now the atmosphere is like that, Lin Heyuan is asking this question too strange, Jiang Xiao feels something no matter how sluggish it is.

It shouldn't be self-sufficient, right?

"I..." He chuckled and tried to get through, "I prefer to study."

Lin Heyuan thought clearly in his heart, and naturally did not give up like this, and then asked: "I'm talking about people."

Jiang Xiao was evasive to answer. Lin Heyuan was not in a hurry, but was happy in his heart.

If Jiang Xiao really doesn't have that kind of thought for boys, he will naturally answer everything openly. Both are boys. What can be avoided?

Jiang Xiao avoided this question. He looked nervous, but he didn't run.

"You have chased my sister before..."

Jiang Xiao embarrassed: "To be good this thing in the past is not settling old accounts, I, I really do not have that mind of forest clear jade."

"Not settling old accounts," Lin He Yuan has leaned a little, "If you ever like Ching The type of jade, Jiang Xiao, you see, I look a lot like her."

This is clear, this is clear, this is clear...

Jiang Xiao swallowed, and his mind seems to be stuffed. A mass of paste.

What's going on?

Did anything special happen today? Why did Lin Heyuan suddenly be like this?

What should I do if I confessed to me at the same table after I ran first in the five-kilometer race? Waiting online, very anxious.

"I...haha," Jiang Xiao continued to laugh and tried to change the subject, "I'll pour you a glass of water."

But before he stood up, Lin Heyuan was pulled over by Lin Heyuan with one arm around his waist, Jiang Xiao He was lying lazily on the sofa, but now his posture changed, he was almost completely lying on the sofa, with his upper body leaning on the back of the sofa, and Lin Heyuan's other hand was propped there, completely blocking his way.

Can't run away.

Jiang Xiao looked up at him, feeling that Lin Heyuan was a little strange in front of him.

Lin Heyuan had also worked with Lin Chengyu before. Jiang Xiao was not there at the time. Later, when someone told him about this, he couldn't imagine. How could a person with such a good character like Lin Heyuan act with others?

Now he felt it himself.

Lin Heyuan can be very aggressive, he is quite strong, and a little higher than himself, at least Jiang Xiao, a person who exercises regularly, really can't break free for a while.

"Jiang Xiao," Lin Heyuan continued, "Let's go back to the question at the beginning, what kind of person do you like?"

Jiang Xiao couldn't answer.

His tone is a bit like tutoring his own homework. Now that he has changed the content, his whole body is numb.

"Then I'll change the question," Lin Heyuan said, "Jiang Xiao, do you like me?"

Jiang Xiao couldn't hide it anymore. He thought about it and replied in a low voice, "It's not that I don't like it, but it's not like that. Just, It's not like that...Do you understand?"

Although things came suddenly, Jiang Xiao didn't want Lin Heyuan to be unhappy.

Age is only one aspect. Both of them seem to be sixteen years old, but he is different from Lin Heyuan. He has been born again and has experienced a relationship that is too failed, so that he doesn't want to touch this aspect of things in his life.

"I don't understand," Lin Heyuan didn't give up, and then asked, "Jiang Xiao, maybe you just didn't realize it."

His self-confidence is not derived out of thin air. Jiang Xiao sometimes relies heavily on him, and that kind of dependence does not belong to him. between friends.

The hand he held Jiang Xiao's waist did not loosen, but tightened.

Jiang Xiao could feel Lin Heyuan one step closer to him, to the point where his breath intersects.

"I like you," Lin Heyuan said, "Jiang Xiao, if you are not in the mood like me, you can push me away."

No matter how strong the words are, the actions are still jerky and innocent, Lin Heyuan is not What he really did, he was slowly approaching and kissing his forehead. It was very light and light, like a feather brushed across, and he could barely feel it.

Jiang Xiao put his hand on his shoulder and had a little strength to push him out, but in the end he didn't push him hard.

His eyes widened to make people get closer.

He remembered the past with Lin Heyuan. This person treated him so well that he couldn't get angry at what Lin Heyuan did to him, and he was still soft-hearted now.

Maybe he really likes Lin Heyuan a bit, but he doesn't dare to take another step in this matter.

"I think..." Jiang Xiao tried his words, "It's not good for us to do this."

"But you didn't push me away."

"...We still have to focus on learning now."

"You didn't push me just now."

"It's very bad."

"You didn't push me away," Lin Heyuan said with a smile, "Jiang Xiao, you like me too. "

He confirmed this, but let go of his hand, and pulled Jiang Xiao from the sofa, because Jiang Xiao was a little anxious about what happened before, and his eyes were misty and looked moist.

"Jiang Xiao, we are still in high school, we don't do much, but we can go down together." Lin Heyuan said, "I said this, not on a whim, but really thinking like this, even if you didn't think clearly for a while, Don't reject this possibility completely, okay?"

He paused for a while, and added: "We can take it slowly, I'm not in a hurry."

Lin Heyuan is really too smart, he takes a step forward. Taking a step back, Jiang Xiao couldn't be angry at him at all.

And most importantly, maybe he didn't have no feelings for Lin Heyuan at all, so he wouldn't be unable to say anything ruthless at this time.

Before the trip, he could still say that the two were friends, but it was different after that trip.

The relationship from the friend to the top often starts from the action that touches the deepest part of the heart. Someone treats him so well that it can move him from the bottom of his heart. How can it be that he doesn't like being indifferent at all?

"I...not what you think," Jiang Xiao scratched his head, "Lin Heyuan, I'm actually not as good as you think. I have a lot of problems with this person..." Lin Heyuan didn't worry, and replied slowly: "Then what I see now is that you are already very good. If you ask me to imagine it again, I will especially like you." Jiang Xiao: "..." It's quite wise to say, more than him. The author has something to say: Lin: My love rival confessed to my wife with the milk tea I made by myself.

split.

In addition, I didn't think much about it when I made the outline because I also read a few campus essays in jj. I think it's okay to have a relationship. When writing this chapter, I checked Jinjiang's regulations on subject matter restrictions. Minors [but not Tong] Can't help but relax the ancient themes appropriately, but you can't describe intimate behaviors at all. The line is here. The high school students on Lantern Festival are really innocent, really.