Chapter 175

After Jiang Xiao woke up, she was not too surprised.

He knew that he was drunk last night. The alcohol level was not high. He didn't drink to the point where he just wanted to sleep. At that time, I was confused, probably holding people and making a fuss for a while.

When he woke up, he still grabbed Lin Chengyu's arm and hugged him as a pillow. Even if I don't know what happened after I fell asleep, I can still guess it.

Lin Chengyu has a comfortable temperature on his body. Sleeping alone is a bit different from holding someone.

Jiang Xiao felt that he slept well last night. The alcoholic urge when he woke up this morning was gone. Lin Chengyu was heavier than himself when he slept. He didn't hold himself hard, not knowing if he didn't dare or because of something, anyway. Acting as a very qualified humanoid pillow, he put his hand on Jiang Xiao imaginarily.

As soon as Jiang Xiao backed away, he broke free, and then smoothly tucked the quilt into his arms, and Lin Chengyu did not wake up.

I checked the time and didn't bother him.

He could give Lin Chengyu a place to sleep. After he got up, he cleaned up lightly, changed a new set of clothes, and walked from the lounge to the office.

It is convenient to go to work, but Jiang Xiao is not a workaholic in the ordinary sense after all, so it is not enough for him to live for a long time.

The lounge has good soundproofing, and it should not be noisy during work.

Jiang Xiao's biological clock is quite accurate. After he went out, it was almost at work, so he called the secretary to bring breakfast up.

Jiang Xiao spoke to the phone: "Take two copies. Keep one in there to keep warm. I don't know when he will eat it."

Secretary: "Okay."

Jiang Xiao's secretary is a very capable woman. She was meticulous, and the work was very strict, and there was absolutely no question that shouldn't be asked. Jiang Xiao was always satisfied and relieved with her.

She went out to give Jiang Xiao the ordered breakfast, and secretly sent a message to the company's small group of sisters.

"I think Mr. Jiang seems to be in a situation again!"

Jiang Xiao has always been very popular in the company, not only because he is the boss, but also because he is good-looking and has a good temper. In fact, many people chase after him. In some social situations at work, he can often be seen being pestered to ask for a private call, but Jiang Xiao will be politely refused.

It's just that the relationship was a bit bumpy, and now it's suspected to be in a love triangle.

Both Fu Shi and Yong Jiang have cooperated with Wu Wu before or now, and Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu are very different from the others. They ran here in two days and bought afternoon tea or something. Almost the whole company knew them.

After chasing for so long, it seems that there is real progress, but I don't know who it is.

The secretary has professional qualities. She has been with Jiang Xiao for a long time. She is a few years older than Jiang Xiao. It is natural to care about him personally. The group is also a small group of several people in the company, including Ye Miaomiao.

Just after the New Year's Day, Ye Miaomiao was about to deliver materials to Jiang Xiao. She saw the message from the small group, but didn't think much about it. As soon as she entered the 36th floor, she was pulled by the secretary to ask questions.

"Who did the cabbage in our house last night?"

"What?" Ye Miaomiao was inexplicable, "You think too much, go to work quickly."

She didn't think Jiang Xiao wanted to fall in love, maybe he was tired. And at this time she still has business affairs, and she really doesn't have time to gossip with others.

Jiang Xiao quickly finished breakfast, and then devoted himself to work.

In addition to Ye Miaomiao, several department managers came up after a while, all of whom came to report to him.

The time point is special. The New Year's Day has just passed and just moved in. All departments have to summarize and organize for him, and they have to make some plans for next year.

Jiang Xiao sat there and had a small meeting with a group of department managers. He himself had read the department report once before.

When I took a closer look today, he made a few suggestions for improvement. His tone has always been gentle, but the questions he pointed out are very sharp and convincing.

Jiang Xiao at work has always been very serious, and his efficiency is also very fast. After two or three hours, the small meeting is coming to an end, and everyone is ready to finish.

Ye Miaomiao is now in charge of the cosmetics and skin care section, and taking advantage of the time now, I told him a few more words about next year's plans.

The mobile app of Infinite Mall has been launched, but Jiang Xiao specifically mentioned that 2014 is a brand new year this year. 4G networks have begun to become popular, and the utilization rate of mobile phones will gradually increase, so that various departments will pay attention to adjusting their strategies.

And after the network upgrade, since the media has become more and more developed, a small video, a blog post or a few pictures are actually closely related to business development.

TSGBMTGBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara