Chapter 161

But like the well-known flags such as "After you finish the ticket, you will wash your hands in the golden basin" or "Go home after the battle is over", this kind of waiting and waiting generally has no good results.

After he finished speaking, the partner who sat across from him showed some indescribable tangled expressions.

Especially Lin Chengyu didn't get through the phone. He watched Lin Chengyu flip through the address book and called Jiang Xiao's friend. He picked up here and there, and told him that Jiang Xiao had lost his phone and was too busy with the factory recently, so he contacted for a while. It is normal to fail.

"Be busy," the voice on the other side of the phone was cold and indifferent. "When you come back, I will trouble you not to disturb Jiang Xiao during this period."

Although the other party's tone was not good, he gave an explanation, and Lin Chengyu was the whole person. Finally relaxed.

He put the phone aside, but felt that the nervousness in his heart had not been completely relieved. He had a headache and his fingers were still trembling slightly.

He didn't know what was going on.

Does the drug effect of car accident medication?

"Xiao Lin, I didn't say it," the partner said after watching for a long time, and finally couldn't help but say, "Work is very important, but you shouldn't keep doing this. I know Jiang Xiao is considerate and sensible, but you still want Pay more attention to him. After ten years of feelings, he sometimes has a hard time."

"Well," Lin Chengyu nodded, "I bought him a gift he likes."

"...I didn't mean this."

He After watching Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao's relationship for a long time, I can always feel an indescribable contradiction in it.

There is no doubt that Jiang Xiao loves Lin Chengyu very much, and he has done everything he can to Lin Chengyu. But maybe because Jiang Xiao was too active, Lin Chengyu's thoughts were hard to see.

He has a lot of things that he didn't do well, such as lack of companionship, and not enough understanding of Jiang Xiao, and the two of them have special sexual orientations and are very contradictory in the current social environment. I don't know if they can put it on the table. After all, it is not an ordinary couple, and there is no certificate to get it. When the two people first got together ten years ago, public opinion was still conservative, and they were still young. The choice not to make it public was discussed by both of them, but after they have been together for so many years, some scruples really don't matter. Lin Chengyu was also taken aback when he mentioned this. He hadn't seriously considered this issue, and always felt that it was a matter of two people. He and Jiang Xiao had been together for so long, and it was enough to know each other. "But you always have to give him an explanation." After all, he brought it up by himself. The partner is a little helpless. Lin Chengyu is indeed very talented at work, but he is completely an idiot emotionally: "Xiao Lin, let me say something. To be honest, for a while, I always felt that Jiang Xiao was chasing after him, and you are used to it again, so the two of you got together. You don't like him very much, and you will even leave sooner or later." Jiang Xiao is next to him. Listen, don't you think so? Sure enough, the authorities were fascinated, and the people around Lin Chengyu could see it clearly. But Lin Chengyu listened, with a rather shocked expression on his face. "Why do you think that?" He firmly said, "I will be with Jiang Xiao forever." Lin Chengyu saw the other party again and shook his head: "But I really didn't feel it before. It wasn't until I discovered something. Realize that you are here for real." ——Jiang Xiao knows that all the bank accounts and passwords of Lin Chengyu belong to them, including the company. Lin Chengyu kept only one commonly used black card beside him in all of Lin Chengyu's bank cards, and Jiang Xiao kept the rest. "This is a habit in our family," Lin Chengyu didn't think there was any problem, and explained to him at the time, "I use Jiang Xiao's money together."

The two of them had a hard time before, and all the money had to be combined and spent carefully. Jiang Xiao was in charge of the accounts and expenditures, and it was only natural that the money should be kept with him.

Lin Chengyu's commonly used passwords are just a few. Among them are Jiang Xiao's birthday, which was reversed, and even the password for the company safe is the reversed Jiang Xiao's birthday, so how could Jiang Xiao not know.

But this is where he feels the contradiction.

Lin Chengyu has experienced the peaks and troughs of Waterloo, which made him vigorous in his career to earn back the things he lost. He did succeed, but the form of his career was simply money. He assured Jiang Xiao that the money was , So is Jiang Xiao important or career important?

To put it a bit ugly, if Jiang Xiao gets angry someday, he will be able to take away all of Lin Chengyu's money and leave the other party to the extent of the crisis of the penniless company.

"What are you thinking? Jiang Xiao won't move, it's getting more and more outrageous." Lin Chengyu said, he still doesn't think there is a problem, "Jiang Xiao is not that kind of person."

Jiang Xiao is indeed not, standing as a partner From the angle of view, he saw that Jiang Xiao was acquiesced in knowing many secrets of the company. He had known Jiang Xiao for more than ten years, and he trusted Jiang Xiao's character.

It can be extended, this is another contradiction in Lin Chengyu's body.

He has been betrayed by his relatives, and he doesn't believe that feelings have become part of his character.

But he trusts Jiang Xiao, and this trust sometimes reaches the point where he doesn't need to think about it. There is a person who accompanies him to climb up from the bottom and can't wait to give him his whole heart. Fifteen years are like a day, who can be frantically suspicious of such a person?

But Lin Chengyu was not able to accept his behavior rationally. He always felt that he was "reserved" like Jiang Xiao, thinking that this was a balance that had learned the lesson, so that he would not be hurt again.

While exposing his wealth to him, while thinking "I don't love him that much", this is the rather inverted lifestyle that Lin Chengyu found himself.

If you look at it in depth, the partner, as an outsider, may even come to a rather unexpected conclusion.

——Lin Chengyu actually loves Jiang Xiao very much, much deeper than he thought. This kind of love made him change the cautiousness and suspiciousness in his bones as it should, and naturally trust the other party. If these two people really have a trouble one day, it is not that Jiang Xiao can't live without Lin Chengyu, but Lin Chengyu can't live without Jiang Xiao.

The balance between the two of them was actually controlled by Jiang Xiao, not Lin Chengyu.

But Lin Chengyu couldn't understand this contradiction, nor did Jiang Xiao. He was once pointed by an outsider, but the "shell" in Lin Chengyu's heart was too heavy, he had to hit it hard, otherwise he couldn't break it.

Jiang Xiao spoiled him again, making him emotionally lawless.

Regarding the contradiction between the two people, Jiang Xiao was a little more sober, but he also didn't understand.

For him, money was not the most important thing for many years, let alone Lin Chengyu's money.

Among the two, Jiang Xiao earned the first pot of gold. Even though the factory was overwhelmingly successful later, his savings were there, the land under his name and the houses he had bought before, and his life was not extravagant. . He hadn't touched Lin Chengyu's money, and he really didn't need it.

At this time, telling him the password of the bank card, it is better to accompany him to have a meal and listen to him to tell the truth.

After all, Jiang Xiao didn't know how to earn it.

Lin Chengyu's only way to express love deeply still came too late, and it was the one Jiang Xiao didn't need and couldn't feel.

For a long time, Jiang Xiao only felt the depression caused by the invisible relationship between the two, and the loneliness brought to him by Lin Chengyu's busyness and homelessness. The communication between the two people became less and less, and the specious scandals Lin Chengyu never paid attention to. Explain that Jiang Xiao didn't know if there was any. Schrödinger's derailment made Jiang Xiao feel absurd and tired.

Even if it really didn't, Lin Chengyu had no sexual interest in other people as he said, and his closed heart was only touched by Jiang Xiao. This became something that could not be proved. Jiang Xiao didn't believe him.

Jiang Xiao's love was consumed, but Lin Chengyu became more and more attached to him over time.

The two of them have indeed fallen in love long ago, but in the process of their feelings being together, they are ebb and flow, but no one is aware of this.

Lin Chengyu this night, in the dialogue with the partners of the company, he finally touched something that seemed a little strange.

"Then when I go back, I'll have a good chat with Jiang Xiao," he said, looking a little stunned, "Is it because I really made him feel bad...I changed it. This time on business trip, it really is. This is the last time."

For the 60-year-old partner, he thinks Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao are both juniors, in their thirties, and still young. If they can really solve the problem, there will be many years to run together. Just patted him on the shoulder and said nothing more.

But that was indeed the last time.

Lin Chengyu finally saw the problem. When I came back that day, I was also hoping to make the relationship between the two people better and better. This is no longer necessary.

Jiang Xiao is gone.

He is late, no one has to wait for him to repent.

The "shell" in his heart was broken under the violent impact, and he deeply felt how important Jiang Xiao was to him-in a heart-wrenching and irretrievable way.

Lin Chengyu was under the ginkgo tree and remembered all the original things. Doctor Liu said the time Jiang Xiao called that night, and she remembered it clearly.

There is no need to research, even with the elimination method, Lin Chengyu can guess who answered the call at that time.

He still couldn't remember the name of the so-called foreign partner's daughter, just as he couldn't remember the name of Secretary Lin. He missed it twice with Jiang Xiao who sent out the distress signal. After studying it deeply, he couldn't blame the two little characters who caused the oolong.

Even the physical reaction was foreshadowed to him, reminding him that there was an abnormality in the person he loved, and his two abnormal panic attacks did not make him realize it was wrong.

Once he left home, he didn't know that it was the last time with Jiang Xiao; one time in a late night in a foreign country, he really missed Jiang Xiao's last time.

As usual, he was an arrogant arrogant in his emotions, relying on Jiang Xiao to like him without verifying or caring. But for fifteen years, has he missed more than these two times?

Now these things are finally clear, and the pain is returned to him in a clearer and more obvious way.

It is because he has always been in love with Jiang Xiao that the mistakes made are even more unforgivable.

It was only after losing his lover that he realized how ironic his love was. Every day since then has been a hell for him.

The author has something to say: Lin in the last life could not be cleansed, after all, he did too many mistakes, it is true that he loves Jiang Xiao, otherwise this article is not valid, stating this fact is not cleansing, just like the above said It seems even more unforgivable because he still did so because he loved him, so it is inevitable for him to go through the crematorium with his wife chasing after him.

Jiang Xiao didn't like him again just because he saw this. It's impossible. This emotional logic is obviously not right, but let him know what happened. Seeing clearly that the past was not the reason why two people were together, it can only be regarded as one of the premises.

Let's post the next chapter together, I have bottomed out the manuscript, hey :-(