Chapter 140

The cultural creation mentioned by Ye Yingying is a very broad concept. For example, common ip peripherals, some peripherals that their studio used to produce with a well-known game company, sell very well.

Since then, Ye Yingying has made some reasonable assumptions by analogy, thinking that all kinds of authorized peripherals will be a big market if they can be done.

After all, in addition to the surroundings, there are also stationery, Hanfu and other clothing decorations, handicrafts or travel souvenirs.

Such creative products are rarely made by major manufacturers. Now they are made by various small studios. It looks like a small mess or even a niche, but if they are gathered together, it is really not that simple.

After all, there is still a lack of platform.

After that meal, Jiang Xiao became interested and deliberately went to learn about the current situation of the industry.

Binhai City used to be a cluster of traditional manufacturing industries, but like the Liujiang area, developed coastal cities began to seek transformation a few years ago.

In addition to supporting high-tech companies and Internet companies, the Binhai area has begun to target cultural industries. In recent years, it has also done well, with several well-known companies.

Especially in recent years, government support policies have been issued. This market has begun to flourish and the future prospects are also very impressive.

Originally, Jiang Xiao had only been on a business trip for about half a month, and next time he went to Binhai, but because he met Ye Yingying this time, because of the idea he mentioned, he pulled back the schedule again and went to Binhai again. Stayed for three days.

He and Fu Ruoyan visited several cultural industry parks together. With Ye Yingying, he can save a lot of unnecessary links. In addition to seeing the things displayed outside, he can also go directly into the studio to take a look and quickly understand some things that are not visible on the surface.

"...Just like the small accessories you sold to girls when you were in middle school, such as the four-leaf clover elements that were popular at the time, and some antique hairpins, which have been very popular until now," Ye Yingying Explained, "I started by taking orders at school and I was helping people draw fanarts. Later, I learned more and more, and I found that this business is actually quite interesting."

"For example, a cartoonist I know, she Drawing her own puppy, adding imagination and plot into a comic, not only has a large audience on the Internet, but also publishes comics. She has made tea cups, pillows, cushions, notebook calendars, mobile phone cases and even T-shirts with the image of dogs. There are many fans who pay for this, and some even think that dogs are cute before reading the comics.

Jiang Xiao, if there is a platform that is willing to work on this, the future prospects and money will be very broad."

He gave Jiang Xiao looked at the game character pillow made by her own studio, Ye Yingying signed a contract with a local game company, authorized the genuine, joint publicity, and sold well.

Fu Ruoyan was with him at the beginning, but it seems that after seeing it, he also feels that there are a lot of things that he can refer to.

He holds a lot of copyrights of successful film and television dramas and movies, as well as a lot of fan-based stars. If he can do the peripherals, it will be an extra large amount of money.

No one would think that there is too much money in his hand, right?

Jiang Xiao first understood this time. After watching for a few days, he didn't say anything big to Ye Yingying, but he still said the truth: "I'm very interested." After

he finished reading, he was about to leave Binhai and return to Lishi. Ye Yingying went to see him off.

"You should also pick some time recently and come to Lishi to play," Jiang Xiao said to him, and the two of them gave him a brief hug. "In addition to discussing business matters, I will take you to have fun."

"Okay, wait for me. After finishing this project, I will go to you," Ye Yingying said. He then took a closer look at Jiang Xiao and said with emotion, "Brother Xiao, now I look at you and I really feel that all success is not accidental."

Jiang Xiao smiled: "I'm so familiar, don't compliment me."

"It's not a compliment, I'm serious," Ye Yingying continued, "If you didn't ask me to study art when you were in junior high school, I still don't know where to mix it, how can it be today."

Although at the beginning Jiang Xiao also lied to herself to paint very simple and happy. It turned out to be nonsense and very hard, but it did change her life.

Jiang Xiao was already very good and thoughtful when he was in middle school, but now he is even more so, he has become more mature and reliable.

Because of this, he and Jiang Xiao couldn't say anything about their cooperation. It's been a long time since the two of them are still familiar with each other. Jiang Xiao has no pretensions.

He believes that other people have the same mood as him.

When Jiang Xiao left, Ye Yingying stood there, not knowing what he thought of. After a while, he left the airport and a car slowly stopped on the side of the road.

Ye Yingying recognized the license plate, and the driver was familiar. Lin Chengyu rolled down the window from the back seat and motioned him to get in the car.

"I'll take the next flight back to Liujiang," Lin Chengyu said, in a very polite tone, "I will let the driver take you back later. During this time, I will trouble you."

Jiang Xiao has already left, and he did not stay in Binhai. necessary.

Although he seemed to be on a business trip this time because of work. Yong Jiang began to set foot in large shopping malls, and like Jiang Xiao, the layout began to go to other provinces. In cooperation with other real estate developers, there was a shopping mall project covering a large area here, but the same thing was done for the vice president below. Actually Lin Chengyu was also very clear in his heart for whom he was here for.

As for Ye Yingying, the two of them knew each other when they were in high school. After all, they were classmates from the same school. Lin Chengyu often appeared next to Jiang Xiao again. It was strange that I didn't know.

In fact, this time, Lin Chengyu first approached Ye Yingying and told him that Jiang Xiao was here.

Ye Yingying's cultural and creative park is in the suburbs of Binhai. He hasn't contacted Jiang Xiao for a while, and he doesn't know about his business trip. If it weren't for Lin Chengyu, he would miss Jiang Xiao directly. The difference will directly mention the entry of cultural and creative products into e-commerce.

Lin Chengyu told him many of these things, including some very planned and feasible ideas.

But these Jiang Xiao didn't know.

"My talk with Jiang Xiao went smoothly, everything is fine, and he is also very interested," Ye Yingying knew what he was for, and said straightforwardly as soon as he got in the car, and then he was puzzled, "You don't Go ahead and ask him?"

Ye Yingying was straightforward. This question was asked by Lin Chengyu for the first time, but the other party never answered him, and asked him not to talk about him with Jiang Xiao.

There were a lot of stories between the two of them that could not be told to other people.

Lin Chengyu has always liked Jiang Xiao since high school, and anyone with eyes can see it, but it is very strange that Jiang Xiao has made two boyfriends, but he has nothing to do with Lin Chengyu.

"I know," Ye Yingying heard Lin Chengyu's answer. He lowered his eyes and didn't look at himself. He just looked out the window. "A lot of things don't make sense unless they are spoken. It would be useful to Jiang Xiao. Thank you for this time. You, help me keep this secret. In addition, I have sent you the contact information of several investment institutions, which have already been greeted in advance. If your studio needs additional investment, you can find it at any time, and there are other questions. , You can also come to me at any time." Ye Yingying has some small money at home, but if you want to start a company, you really need a large amount of money to invest. "No, I didn't mean to help you. I wanted to do it. And after Jiang Xiao went to see me this time, she said the same, she also specially helped me find it," Ye Yingying smiled, "Actually You two look alike." He didn't take the initiative to bring up the matter. The two of them went to see it, but they all knew that they had to make arrangements before saying nothing.

Jiang Xiao is indeed such a temperament, Lin Chengyu thought, he seemed to feel a little happy because of Ye Yingying's words, and a little smile appeared on his face.

"Then choose whatever you want, he and I are the same," Lin Chengyu said, "I still have to thank you, Jiang Xiao is the most difficult time, you also help him, thank you."

Jiang Xiao did not have much money in junior high school, big winter When setting up a small stall, Ye Yingying was still looking for a stall in the Spring Market, and she also came to help.

Lin Chengyu remembers anyone who has helped Jiang Xiao, Jiang Xiao's friend is his friend.

After the talk, Lin Chengyu got out of the car and prepared to return to Liujiang.

Ye Yingying watched him leave, scratched his head in the car, and the driver took him home as instructed.

It's really troublesome for two men to fall in love, he thought. Fortunately, I don't like men.

It was inexplicably relieved.

Jiang Xiao really didn't know anything about it. He had always done things decisively. After coming back from Binhai, I began to explain to the company's people to do in-depth understanding and write a report. You can also cooperate with a few studios to try the water first.

Ye Yingying has already brought a few companies with intentions to cooperate, but it is still not a climate, and more is needed.

In the next few days, Fu Ruoyan saw him writing and drawing on paper at home.

He is planning an unlimited shopping module to be implemented. The paper was messed up by him, only Jiang Xiao could understand it.

Unlimited started in the four sectors of daily use, food, beauty and digital appliances. Later, it added three major labels including clothing, unlimited self-employment, and imports at an appropriate time. There is also a big "low to 10% off" conspicuous The discount tag is used to push different discount activities at each stage.

Nowadays, most of the products on the e-commerce platform can be included in these eight labels, Jiang Xiao added two more at the back-fresh food delivery, cultural and creative products.

Nowadays, the price-performance ratio and mere discounts provided directly by manufacturers can no longer satisfy customers.

Fresh products are made in compliance with express companies, which is a new market. As for cultural and creative products, Jiang Xiao wants to launch it as a feature here in Infinite.

At this time, relying on new things to seize more markets and consumers can stabilize the current position of Infinite.

Going here to Binhai is a huge benefit for Jiang Xiao. He feels as if he is dozing off and meeting a pillow, and he fills up everything he needs all at once.

Still need to go out more, he thought.