Chapter 52

Jiang Xiao's mathematics score is considered to be a shortcoming, and he usually spends a lot of time on it. High school mathematics is also a very important subject that draws a lot of points, and he has a great advantage in learning well.

Some question types actually have shortcuts, and some of the solutions are unknown to the math teacher at Hou Lin. After Lin Chengyu got close to Jiang Xiao, he soon discovered that some of his questions were not concise and time-consuming. He pointed this out carefully, and then taught him the way he had learned. Comparing the two methods, Lin Chengyu wrote two pages full of paper. When he said this, he was also looking at Jiang Xiao's face. Jiang Xiao listened very seriously, and never interrupted him. He didn't always feel annoyed by him like before. What he said is indeed a very good way. It's not nothing to find trouble. Why do you reject it if you can improve your performance? "I understand," Jiang Xiao understood after listening, "Thank you for telling me this." Jiang Xiao also said thank you! Lin Chengyu was almost flattered. "No thanks, no thanks," Lin Chengyu hurriedly waved his hand, "What you want to learn, I am willing to teach you everything." After this time, Lin Chengyu tried to teach Jiang Xiao some quick calculation techniques, and he listened to it. very serious. Lin Heyuan intentionally interrupted him talking to Jiang Xiao before, and then did everything he could to turn Jiang Xiao's attention to himself. This time he didn't interrupt him. When Jiang Xiao was away, Lin Heyuan even told him about it when he watched him proudly. "Not everyone is as naive as you. Someone is really nice to Jiang Xiao. Why should I stop? Lin Chengyu, you have to understand that many times you are just wishful thinking and self-righteous to pester him, not really wanting to be good for him. " Lin Heyuan is not in a hurry. He sees Jiang Xiao's attitude. He was said to be naive by a high school student!

Lin Chengyu thinks about his rather failed love experience, and he has to admit in his heart that what he said is somewhat reasonable.

He can get started with company affairs quickly, but Jiang Xiao's affairs can't be done well either.

Jiang Xiao's attitude was fine when he was teaching math, but it was just a flash in the pan.

Many Lin Heyuan that he can notice can also think of, when giving the same thing, Jiang Xiao would choose Lin Heyuan without even thinking about it.

Lin Chengyu was so close, he watched Jiang Xiao rely more and more on Lin Heyuan.

Sometimes after evening self-study, Jiang Xiao felt tired during the ten minutes of break between classes. He leaned against the desk and closed his eyes for a while or pressed his temples. Lin Heyuan took a book and shaded him.

Even if Jiang Xiao lay, his back was facing him, facing Lin Heyuan. After he opened his eyes, he saw Lin Heyuan. Because of his back, Lin Chengyu couldn't see Jiang Xiao's expression, but he could see Lin Heyuan's expression. Lin Heyuan lowered his head to look at Jiang Xiao, and then smiled. The smile spread to the bottom of his eyes, and he could think that Jiang Xiao, who was lying on the table at this time, was probably smiling at him. The two men are looking at each other and smiling, even if they don't say a word, the atmosphere at this time is not disturbing. Lin Chengyu: ... no matter how much he interferes, it is difficult to obliterate these details. Two months after the start of school passed very quickly. Although Lin Chengyu was able to get new jealous points every day, he could see Jiang Xiao every day, so he was motivated to do everything. The seaside hotel in Mingyue Bay was under construction step by step, but Lin Chengyu didn't stop there. Lin Feng was taught a lesson by his grandfather before. After being honest for a while, now he is starting to move around again. Yongjiang is a company with a very deep foundation. As long as the cash flow of a company with a deep foundation is uninterrupted, it can't shake the foundation no matter what, and it's useless for him to make some negative news now.

At present, the only major project in Yongjiang is the Mingyuewan project. It was personally followed by Li Rongxing, an old experience who just joined the company. The new official took office and Lin Chengyu went there for half a year, ranging from safety issues to material procurement. There is no problem at all, one iron bucket.

Lin Feng failed in the Mingyue Bay project. After a while, he started to repeat his tricks again. After all, he is a grandfather's child, and his blood relationship is there. The things he used to fill his pockets before did not cause a catastrophe. He beat him up and down. After a long time, he confessed his mistake on the surface and had a very good attitude, and that matter was over. Gradually, some management rights of the company returned to his hands.

Now Lin Feng started to unite with other people in the company, suggesting that his father invest in other land and build residential houses. With so much money in the company's account, it has to be spent, and there is more engineering than Li Rongxing, who is striving for perfection, can't handle it, and there will always be opportunities to take advantage of it.

Lin Chengyu has experienced this and knows what he thinks.

Grandpa Lin's family was also a little shaken by what he said. The coastal cities along the Liujiang River, including the Shenzhen and Lishi markets, are currently in a state of pending development. Now the domestic economy is taking off. If you can invest well, The prospects are great.

He asked Lin Chengyu for his opinion, and Lin Chengyu naturally supported it.

First, follow Lin Feng, and sooner or later he will show all the fox tails. Second, Yongjiang's current hotel business is indeed too narrow. The current house price in Shenzhen Lishi is only a few thousand yuan, and the land price is also cheap. Speaking of construction, even hoarding land is a huge profit. Why don't you make money if you have money?

He told his grandfather his thoughts and instructed Yue Cheng to bid for the land. Lin Feng wanted to consume the company's funds, so Lin Chengyu helped him. In addition to the few dollars Lin Feng wanted to buy, he also set aside some suggestions for that. Buy all the sides. He is now in Houlin. He has never returned to Liujiang because of the tight courses. All of this is communicated on mobile phones and computers. Although the Internet is not that convenient these days, it is not difficult to get a computer to connect to the Internet. Anyway, grandpa I also want to exercise him at this time. Lin Chengyu is more effective in speaking than Lin Feng.

While he was dealing with the business of tens of millions on the flowing water, Hou Lin No. 1 Middle School was planning the autumn student sports meeting.

Not long after the mid-term exam was completed, Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu tied for first place in total scores. Jiang Xiao couldn't keep up with science, and was ranked third by a few points behind them.

However, Jiang Xiao's scores in liberal arts are good. He scores higher in academic subjects than Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu. History and politics are ranked first in the grade. Anyway, he will be divided into arts and sciences in the next semester. At this time, it does not matter if he has some defects in science. He has a high probability. It's time to choose liberal arts.

You should also participate in the events you should participate in the Autumn Games. Apart from the daily push-ups, Jiang Xiao hasn't exercised for a long time.

He glanced at the registration form and found that many projects have the same journal, and there was a five-kilometer long-distance race. It was probably because he was too tired that no one in the class reported. Jiang Xiao signed himself up. His stamina is pretty good. .

During the sports meeting, each class formed a phalanx to enter the stadium. Jiang Xiao's sports committee member was a brave girl with a high ponytail. She stood in the front and held the sign seriously, and when she passed the rostrum, she brought the whole class to shout together. slogan.

"Class by class, the tigers go down the mountain, no matter how many classes, all

do it !" No matter who is in the class, Jiang Xiao, or Lin Chengyu, who is tens of millions every minute, or Lin Heyuan, a physical genius, must be honest. Follow everyone to recite this kind of weird and bloody slogan for Secondary Two Diseases, and it needs to be loud enough.

But Jiang Xiao's class slogan was really not in vain. Every event in the sports meeting has class points. The points of the first class and the sixth class rotate in the first position. After a while, you surpass me and I exceed you Yes, it is hard to separate. Jiang Xiaobao's five-kilometer event was on the afternoon of the last day of the sports meeting. In the morning, the total score of the first class was one point higher than that of the sixth class. The score came back and it was two points higher than the first class. Now only Jiang Xiao's five kilometers is expected.

Lin Heyuan ran the first leg of the relay, and Lin Chengyu also participated in the single sprint, both of which took the first place. These two people used to have no interest in group activities such as sports games. Whether they do well or not is one thing, and whether they want to participate is another matter.

This time it was probably because Jiang Xiao reported the project. The two of them were taken by him, but they were willing to participate.

Jiang Xiao ran five kilometers, and both of them were worried. It's okay if you don't get a ranking in this project. It's really tiring. Few people signed up before. Even if the applicants got together, many people didn't stick to the finish line.

Jiang Xiao didn't think it was anything to himself. He warmed up there, and then promised to the monitor: "I will definitely give our class the first place."

Lin Heyuan was next to him, and he heard this sentence and said, "I will be at the end. The line is waiting for you."

Lin Chengyu was unwilling to show weakness: "I am too!"

"Don't worry," Jiang Xiao finished warming up, standing at the starting line, full of confidence before it even started, "It's only five kilometers."

As soon as the starting gun sounded, he ran out.

Long-distance running is not the kind of exercise that has been intense, lap after lap, it slowly consumes people's energy and patience.

Jiang Xiao was not the fastest when he started from the starting point. At the beginning, he was only in the back of the middle, and he didn't run very fast, but the speed was stable and very stable.

On the second lap, he began to pass the one in front of him.

When Lin Chengyu watched the five-kilometer long-distance race, he only felt a bit more nervous than when he bought the land before. He couldn't wait to run around with Jiang Xiao. When he saw Jiang Xiao surpass the one in front of him, he A bit more excited than Jiang Xiao.

Look, look! My baby is amazing!

On the third lap, Jiang Xiao overtook the person in front of him, and then he gradually moved into the top ten, lap by lap, and slowly moved from the top ten to the top five. He has been surpassing slowly and at a constant speed. Others, on the last lap, there was only one person in front of him, and the distance between the two people was not too far, probably only five or six meters.

In the last half of the lap, the distance between Jiang Xiao and the first place was getting closer again, only about one meter away.

In the last one hundred meters, the finish line was just ahead, and the two began their final sprint almost simultaneously.

Jiang Xiao quickly got up quickly, Lin Chengyu could hear his heavy breathing, and then he passed the first place in the last three meters and crossed the finish line two seconds earlier.

The red line at the finish line fell down, and the cheers of the classmates also rang at this time, and many people surrounded him.

Jiang Xiao was a little dizzy after running. After he crossed the finish line, he didn't have any strength. After realizing that he should have taken the first place, he slackened and didn't know who fell on him.

It seems that Lin Heyuan caught him?