Chapter 83

He admitted his mistake quickly, but Jiang Xiao felt that this was not the focus between them.

"Should I explain to her?" Lin Chengyu added in a low voice, "I just happened to pass by, I didn't deliberately stare at you."

I'm really not a pervert.

But he looked at Jiang Xiao's face, and there was no sign of relaxation.

"Lin Chengyu, I've said it many times before. I don't want to fall in love anymore. I take a 10,000 step back and say that even if I have a day of conversation, I won't be with you," Jiang Xiao said, "Thank you very much for helping me. , But to be honest, the two of us are at this level at most, and it turns out that we are also really inappropriate. If I don't make it clear, it will be more ugly between the two of us."

It's not the first time he talks to Lin Chengyu. Words.

"...... I know," Lin Yu several times to refuse to receive the card, smile on his face is not very sustaining continues, "Today is a small year, I was just to give you send some New Year's."

Hand do not fight smiling He has always been like this. When he talked about this topic, he was talking about him, but Jiang Xiao was a little speechless.

He sometimes feels that Lin Chengyu has changed, and sometimes he feels that he hasn't changed. Jiang Xiao is not an iron person, and his current state of mind is also complicated.

When Lin Chengyu is normal when he is good, he thinks that two people may really be able to resolve some grievances, and it is not necessarily true that they can become friends, but sometimes he meets this person is really big head, and he thinks that it is really a fate forever. Not clean.

Especially this person's enthusiasm hasn't diminished like Jiang Xiao imagined, on the contrary, there is a growing trend.

Lin Chengyu had been staring at Jiang Xiao's face, but he couldn't understand it.

"Xiao Xiao, I really won't be like this in the future," he leaned a little closer, "...Don't hate me."

Jiang Xiao sighed.

"I don't hate you," he said, "I'm afraid of you."

Lin Chengyu dared not speak anymore.

Jiang Xiao stood up and walked outside the cafe, Lin Chengyu hesitated for a while, and soon followed him.

In the end, part of his new year's goods this year was given out anyway.

After arriving at home, Xia Wanwan looked very nice to him. She ran around doing work, her income increased a lot, and she was able to come up with some decent rewards from home.

"To tell you a Happy New Year in advance, Xiao Lin, you and Nian Nian are classmates again, can you help Auntie take care of him?" Xia Wanwan said to him, "You also know Nian Nian's temper, always telling you good news to your family. I'm worried, when I'm outside, I'm always worried about him."

"I know, I will take good care of each year."

Lin Chengyu always looks very reliable in front of the elders, especially Jiang Xiao's. mother. He has always been accustomed to calling Xiaoxiao, and this time he also learned to call Niannian together.

The nickname of Nian Nian is very cute. Every time Lin Chengyu hears it, he thinks of the round and white glutinous rice balls, which are still the kind of liquid filling.

"Mom," Jiang Xiao heard from behind, and took it reluctantly, "I can take care of myself without others looking at me."

He had told his mother about doing business and making money, but In Xia Wanwan's heart, he should always be a child who needs to be taken care of.

When Xia Wanwan heard him say this, she lowered her tone and said, "Then let's leave it alone, I'm embarrassed every year."

After hearing this sentence, Lin Chengyu looked at Jiang Xiao again, with a smile on his face: " I know, anyway, I will take good care of him in school. This time I came here to pay a respect to Nian Nian and you in the early years, and wish you all the best with Nian Nian." The

early years were over, Lin Chengyu did not sit down. How long will it take to leave.

"Year," Xia Wanwan pulled him over, "also say a Happy New Year to others."

Jiang Xiao couldn't help her mother, and for the sake of politeness, a blessing should always be given.

"Happy New Year, Lin Chengyu," he said, "Everyone talks about the new year and the new atmosphere. This is when Vientiane is renewed, and people always have to have a new atmosphere, and I hope you do too." On the surface of his words, there is nothing strange. , But the more you think about it, the more meaningful it is, Lin Chengyu can hear it.

"I know," he said, with a smile on his face, "I also hope that I can spend time with Xiao Xiao every year from now on."

He didn't listen.

Jiang Xiao thought.

Forget it, just let him.

Jiang Xiao celebrated the New Year in Lishi for the first time. Lishi has a large number of out-of-town populations. The Chinese New Year here is quite different from the excitement of Hhoulin. There are very few people on the street, and many shops are closed.

Jiang Xiao stayed with her mother to watch the Spring Festival Gala, anyway, no matter where the New Year is, it would be nice to have important people around him.

Compared with the peace and ease of Jiang's family, Lin's family is always a little superficial this year.

Lin Feng's power has been transferred bit by bit to Lin Chengyu who has grown up over the years. He is not reconciled, and he is still trying to manipulate the purchase of new real estate.

The building materials company of his wife's family followed unwillingly, Lin Chengyu dug a hole there, and the other party really jumped down.

The first few batches of PVC pipes and other materials sent here were still qualified, but later I saw that they did not check carefully, thinking that there was no time to care about these small materials on the construction site, and relying on the identity of their relatives, the third batch was sent here. It was the unqualified kind, and was caught by Lin Chengyu.

Lin Feng still has some abilities, but the brothers from his wife's family are more than enough to succeed, so they bluff him by saying a few beautiful words to coax his brother-in-law, and leave Lin's family to stand on their side. This kind of horrible thing was still hidden from the beginning, I didn't know that the other party was playing with him as a cash cow.

Lin Feng could not see clearly in it, and Lin Cheng could see clearly.

It's a big taboo in the industry to use building materials. Fortunately, Lin Chengyu will cut it off. Otherwise, if it is really used on the house, Yongjiang will be over.

Grandpa called the person over because he said something serious on the spot, saying that he would dare to do things here and send him to jail. Lin Feng's desperate need did not make the matter a big deal.

Although these things had been resolved years ago, the atmosphere at home is basically difficult to alleviate, and Lin Chengyu is also used to it. This is the situation in his family, and it is difficult to change it.

The grandfather at home is more important to him. In the past few years, the two people have also quarreled, but now it seems that the two sides are now closer than before.

Lin Chengyu knows how to cook. On New Year's Eve dinner, he rolled up his sleeves and made some big dishes by himself, which made Grandpa Lin's admiration.

Lin's New Year's Eve dinner has always been ordered to be delivered in a fixed restaurant. It looks gorgeous and unusual, but it's a hotel at home. It's really not good to eat too much of this kind of dishes. This time, Grandpa Lin didn't move much. Just use chopsticks to pinch rushes to make it.

He hasn't been like this for a long time, and he can feel a little family joy from the bottom of his heart during the New Year.

Yue Cheng was there, after all, for Lin Chengyu and Grandpa Lin, he was much more reliable than some relatives in the family.

After dinner, they could sit down together in Xiaopian Hall. The TV in the hall was playing the Spring Festival Gala, and the voices were very lively.

Lin Chengyu made Dahongpao for his grandfather and Uncle Yue, and made himself green orange lemon tea. He thought that middle-aged and old people should not like this sweet and sour thing, so he could drink it alone. He didn't expect these two people. Holding a teacup and holding his pot, I poured a cup and tasted it.

"Not bad," Grandpa smashed his mouth. "It's just a little bit sour."

He didn't hold back a few more sips, and it felt quite smooth.

I know how to cook again, and I still make this fancy drink. Grandpa Lin knows exactly who changed it.

Jiang Xiao came to Lishi to study, and there was more news about him than before. Some juniors and school leaders and professors I knew told him about this person, and when I mentioned Jiang Xiao, they all had a good opinion of him.

"I'm a very thoughtful and powerful person." The other party said to him, "It's pretty good, as I see it, as long as the road is not crooked, the future is limitless."

All that said, Grandpa Lin thinks Jiang Xiao is right? It's really going to be a gu, how can it be good words?

Yue Cheng went to Hou Lin with him, and he must have seen a lot. He couldn't help but called someone to ask.

He thought that Yue Cheng had a lot of knowledge, and his vision of seeing people was definitely different from that of juniors. If the little fox spirit had any means, he could see through it at a glance. He didn't expect that Yue Cheng's evaluation of him was actually quite good.

"Really a very good child," Yue Cheng said, "Relax, you said before, you don't interfere with your child's relationship problems, and don't target Jiang Xiao."

When did he target Jiang Xiao Ah?

That's how it is said, but how can parents not worry about it?

It's just a man. It would be nice if it was a girl. There is no need to make trouble for so long. If it is so good, he will nod in agreement-Grandpa Lin even thinks so.

Seeing my grandson again this time, he has some real feelings, not only from others.

He has been a very sharp child since he was a child, and he has become softer.

This is indeed quite rare.

Today's atmosphere is pretty good, so Grandpa Lin's grandfather ate a little dessert made by his grandson, as if to mention it casually, wanting to get a deeper understanding of his grandson's emotional situation.

Unexpectedly, after he asked, the atmosphere in Xiaopian Hall began to turn awkward.

what happened?

The old man of Lin's family was unknown, so he stretched out his leg and kicked Yue Cheng lightly.

Did you say something wrong? Isn't his tone normal?

"Don't worry about the young people," Yue Cheng picked up the cup, then used one hand to cover it, lowering the business and quietly said to him, "I'm not together yet."

Old man Lin family:? ? ?

Xiao Yu has been in Hou Lin for three years, right? Coupled with the six months of university, this is not together?

Is it because the other party didn't like him?

After Lin's grandfather realized this, his hand holding the cup was a little trembling, he couldn't believe it.

His grandson seems to be really a little useless in terms of feelings.

After Lin's old man realized this, he was worried and didn't sleep well tonight, and he kept going over and over for a long time.