Chapter 164

The precursor is weakness in his hands and feet, often headaches, his stomach is gradually dragged out, his liver is also very poor, sometimes there is no pain, but the whole body is uncomfortable.

Even if Jiang Xiao didn't follow him around, he could still hear him coughing in the house. It became more and more serious, as if he was about to cough up all his lungs.

Being sick turned out to be such an uncomfortable thing, Lin Chengyu thought, was it also uncomfortable at that time?

Although Dr. Liu said that Happy Tree Hospital can greatly reduce his suffering and Jiang Xiao's life was not bad in his last period of time, but when he felt the same, he knew what it was like when someone was sick.

Lin Chengyu didn't plan to see a doctor either.

He knew that there would be this result, and he was even secretly happy that this result would come.

He couldn't last for too long, he could only live by his memories and some objects left by Jiang Xiao. Jiang Xiao in the memory is a little sun, radiating light all the time, but he is an out-and-out bastard, he hurts the person he loves most, and he can't wait to choke his past self.

But the past cannot be changed. He can kill himself a little bit, which is another form of getting what he wants.

So even if he knew that his body had a problem, he didn't mean to treat it.

At this point, no one cares about him anymore.

Lin Chengyu is indifferent to the outside world. The so-called friends around him are more of business partners. In the first year, he has been very dedicated to help him run up and down to find news about Jiang Xiao.

Later, he withdrew from the business. He didn't have those interests, and he was very abnormal, so he basically broke off. Except for the old partner, he would take the time to take a look, and there was no one else.

Jiang Xiao made friends with his sincerity in exchange for his sincerity. He really paid a lot, so even if he passed away, others would always remember him well.

Lin Chengyu didn't have the ability, and friends did, but it was far from as deep as Jiang Xiao's friendship, and it was normal for them to gradually disperse if they didn't contact him. After a few years, he really became a lonely man.

He is still alive, which is a long punishment. Lin Chengyu is indeed in good health. Even though he was very sick, after more than a year, his minor illnesses were dragged into serious illnesses.

Counting it all out, Jiang Xiao has been away for more than four years or almost five years. The past few years have been longer than the thirty years before him. I don't know how to make it through.

In the year when his illness became more serious, Lin Chengyu still did some meaningful things.

After he sold the company's shares, plus the money he had earned before, it was a huge sum of money. Jiang Xiao never touched his money. There were only two people in the family, he and Jiang Xiao, and no one inherited it.

Before Jiang Xiao left, he donated his remaining money, and he couldn't take anything with him when he died. Lin Chengyu wanted to do the same. The only bit of money he wanted to keep was for a trusted friend to find a commission agency and ask someone to keep the house.

Even if he leaves, he must take care of the plants left in the garden and clean the house, and try to keep it as it is. The things Jiang Xiao left him are in this house or part of this house.

Even if he is very nostalgic, if he is dead, he can't be taken with him, just hope that he won't be destroyed.

Large amounts of donations went to different charitable projects, and Lin Chengyu even went far away for this event. Maybe this is the only time I can catch up with Jiang Xiao now. He wants to do better.

Lin Chengyu's money has built many new schools in remote places in several provinces. There is a village where there is a small and old temple where poor villagers will worship and ask for something they want.

Lin Chengyu stayed there for a long time, and went along the way. He didn't believe in gods and Buddhas, and he didn't expect any power to bring Jiang Xiao back to him, just to follow others to worship.

The old monk in the temple was half blind, knowing about his donation, and praised him for doing good deeds.

"Many people asking God to ask for Buddha is just to ask for peace of mind," the old monk said to him. "But in fact, whatever the human causes, there will be results. Even if there are gods and Buddhas in the world, they will take care of those who have really worked hard. People. May you get what you want." The

old monk spoke a little bit unclearly, with accents, Lin Chengyu didn't hear very clearly, he only understood a few sentences.

He didn't say anything, just bowed his head and pulled a strange arc at the corner of his mouth.

He hadn't laughed for a long time, thinking that it would be impossible to get what he wanted, but in the end he quietly made a wish for Jiang Xiao. If this is really a good deed, I hope it can be reported to Jiang Xiao.

Then he hasn't traveled far, and after the money is distributed, he can arrange his own affairs.

When Lin Chengyu woke up from another coma in the house that day, he felt pain all over his body. After habitually enduring that period, it didn't feel so uncomfortable anymore.

He sat up and took a few deep breaths, poured himself a glass of water, and stuffed something casually in his mouth to give himself strength to go out.

Before dying, a person will always feel inwardly, knowing that he doesn't have much time, but he still remembers that he hasn't done something.

He would go to see Jiang Xiao's tomb. Although there has been regular maintenance there, when Lin Chengyu passed by this time, he saw a bunch of fresh flowers in front of the tomb. Maybe a friend came to see him.

He also brought flowers, but he walked there along the stairs of the cemetery, took a long look, and dared not pass.

He had been looking in the mirror during this period. Because of his illness, he was in a very bad state and unshaven, so he was no longer as good-looking as he used to be. It seems to be many years old, and the whole person is much thinner. Standing there like a high frame of bones, it will fall when the wind blows.

He didn't want to see Jiang Xiao in this way, it was too ugly.

After finally coming over, Jiang Xiao saw him hiding behind the tree next to the steps of the cemetery, covering his already ugly body. He looked at the direction of the tombstone for a long time, until it was dark. It was gone, only to turn around one step at a time and leave.

After seeing Jiang Xiao for the last time, he lost the last bit of energy, and he accepted the arrival of death very calmly and even a little happily. Did not die at home, like Jiang Xiao, lived in Xingfushu Hospital, or even the same ward.

But Jiang Xiao had not lived for so long, only two or three days. When he went to the hospital, he and Jiang Xiao didn't take anything with him, just a notebook and a mobile phone that he had been writing all this time.

While lying on the hospital bed, Lin Chengyu was dazed again and picked up his mobile phone to call Jiang Xiao.

Naturally it is a shutdown prompt.

He listened with the phone, froze for a while, sighed slightly, then looked up at the ceiling, not knowing what he was thinking.

The notebook was set aside, opened, and stopped on the last two sheets of paper he had written.

Jiang Xiao leaned over to take a look.

What is written is his wish. Lin Chengyu's handwriting was the same as when Jiang Xiao was still alive. There was no strength in his hands, and the font was distorted. It took a long time to look at it carefully before recognizing it. The wishes he made were all about Jiang Xiao.

"A lot of the time I don't dare to think about things like the afterlife. Even if it does happen, Jiang Xiao and I will wash away the memories and start over again. With so many people in the world, will we still have a chance to meet?

But think about it carefully, if there really is soul reincarnation, it is actually good, I can't be so selfish. I hope that Jiang Xiao will be healthy, happy, happy and successful after starting again. I hope that he will respond with sincerity and that everyone he meets can love him.

Maybe these things don't need me to make a wish like this, God will definitely take care of him, after all, Jiang Xiao is such a good person. "

Jiang Xiao stopped and thought about

it when he saw this. He basically did all of this after he was reborn. It was

good.

There were words behind, Jiang Xiao raised his hand and turned a page. Lin Chengyu was lying on the bed, he Hearing the sound of paper turning, the opened notebook was rolled up and turned a page.

It was just that the wind was blowing at this moment, he stared blankly, and then with a hoarse voice, he asked one last time: "Xiao Xiao? "

Only the nurse in the ward heard the voice and turned his head to look at him, with a look of confusion, while Jiang Xiao at this time saw the content behind.

"...After all, I have met Jiang Xiao for 20 years, 15 years ago. The confusion of love, the despair of love in the next five years.

If someone really reincarnated, I hope I can have a chance to meet him, treat him well, and guard him. He can love me or not, and I am willing to give him everything if I still have the qualifications. As long as you can watch Jiang Xiao alive, it is 10,000 times better than it is now. "

Lin Chengyu didn't last long after entering the hospital. After a few days passed, he closed his eyes here, just like Jiang Xiao.

People say that husband and wife live in the same acupuncture point. He and Jiang Xiao don't have such a chance.

Even if you want to. It's not okay to be buried next to Jiang Xiao. It's a cemetery where others have already entered the lord. This cemetery is not cheap, and other people's families will not dig a grave for his money. In the same cemetery, it's the closest to Jiang Xiao and pays The vacant place is behind the three rows below, and it is not a short distance away.

He is separated by many monuments, so he can only look at Jiang Xiao from a distance like this. The end of their life ends here. .

Lin Chengyu closed his eyes, and Jiang Xiao's dream was gradually coming to an end. In the aftermath of the dream, he saw a scene after rebirth. This part was very fast, flashing like a revolving lantern.

When he opened his eyes in his small room in Hulin County, Lin Chengyu also woke up dazedly in Lin's house.

Jiang Xiao was only shocked for a while, and after being called out by Xia Wanwan, he recovered. He calmly accepted the rebirth and embarked on a very different path.

But Lin Chengyu was very different. He woke up more emotionally than before he died. He couldn't believe it, and he looked like a madman. He stretched out his hand to bite his hand and bite the bleeding, using pain to tell himself that this was indeed true.

Because it was many times more beautiful than all his previous fantasies, he didn't dare to think so in his dreams. When he was young, nothing happened yet.

Then the two people met again.

From middle school to the present, it has been ten years. Jiang Xiao has met many things. He has loved more than one person. The excitement of Lin Chengyu's rebirth is gradually extinguished. He knows that Jiang Xiao will not come back so easily.

But no matter what, he couldn't let go of Jiang Xiao.

Just like what he felt before his death in his previous life, as long as he can see him and see the lively and healthy appearance of his beloved, it is 10,000 times better than before. People should always be content.

Soon after, Jiang Xiao finally slowly opened his eyes.

There was a misty white in front of him, and he smelled a strong smell of disinfectant.

The author has something to say: This is the end of the first life.