Chapter 58

Although Lin Qingyu, who was talking nonsense, was undoubtedly pulled back to her room by Lin Heyuan and arranged five paperwork assignments, she became more honest, but Lin Heyuan did not deny what the little girl said.

"I liked you a long time ago," Lin Heyuan said.

The feeling of getting what I wanted after I had longed for a long time was also felt for the first time, and now I often feel unreal.

Lin Heyuan often wanted to poke Jiang Xiao in the cheek, and then look at his expression. In his eyes, Jiang Xiao seemed to be a soft and super cute fantasy that would only appear in his dreams. He touched it and it would have Marshmallows floated out.

Jiang Xiao is also very good. When Lin Heyuan was a friend, he generally did not refuse to do anything. Now that he has become a boyfriend, he does not refuse.

It's really a baby.

From Jiang Xiao's perspective, Lin Heyuan, who is in love, is really different.

The love of young people is like this, young and straightforward, bringing the purest heartbeat to people.

Jiang Xiao's rebirth is just to bless his memory. His thoughts and character will be affected by his body and the surrounding environment. Lin Heyuan has been guarded and spoiled by Lin Heyuan for more than a year. Now his youthful mind is much stronger than when he was just reborn.

In this relationship, Lin Heyuan is obviously the more active party.

Jiang Xiao prefers liberal arts, and Lin Heyuan prefers science. When the two of them study together, they mainly focus on overlapping subjects. The mathematics difficulty of science and liberal arts are different, so when they study themselves, they mainly focus on Chinese and English.

Today, the two people gathered together to recite the vocabulary, obviously it was a dictation, and then corrected the dictation after finishing the dictation. After the correction, Jiang Xiao sat on Lin Heyuan's chair.

He was half-held by Lin Heyuan and shrank into his arms, because the chair was a big sofa, so it didn't feel crowded when two people were sitting on it.

The same is true when doing Chinese homework, practicing handwriting, he and Lin Heyuan are just like that, and Lin Heyuan also adjusts his pen holding style.

Obviously I went to self-study, and suddenly there was a pink bubble atmosphere.

Jiang Xiao found that this was not so good. He was somewhat shy and unaccustomed, thinking of getting up and being pressed back by Lin Heyuan's waist.

"Dictate well," Lin Heyuan's face was still serious, but the hand holding his waist did not relax at all. "Look, if you are distracted, there is a wrong word here."

Then can I not be distracted? !

"I'm not dictating," Jiang Xiao put the pen down, cheeks bulged, "You deliberately."

"I didn't."

Lin Heyuan rubbed him, and then said: "Of course I hope to study hard every year, it is indeed wrong. I have a word."

Is this a word thing?

However, it was later proved that it was indeed a matter of words. Jiang Xiao quarreled with him, but he finally pressed it back.

"Come on, let's write this again."

Jiang Xiao remembered the word deeply, and will never forget it again.

Damn destination.

Lin Heyuan really wasn't like this before. He used to be serious. Without such a bad eye, he would never make trouble like this.

Forget it, after all, he is the little boyfriend I like, and I can't be angry with him, and Jiang Xiao is not really angry.

He is often at a loss. Although he has had a period of time before, but Jiang Xiao is the one who is really happy and Jiang Xiao is relatively passive. This is the first time he has experienced it.

It turns out that you can be so happy.

Lin Heyuan looked at himself, his eyes focused on himself.

Although there are always distractions during self-study, Lin Heyuan's more careful guidance, Jiang Xiao's homework has never been lost, and his handwriting has gradually improved in the process, with a lot of regularization. There are several standards.

The content of English vocabulary has been memorized from the first year of high school to the second year of high school. Jiang Xiao also has his own advantages. His reading comprehension in Chinese is very good, and his English cloze preparation rate is also very high. In many cases, he can also teach Lin Heyuan and communicate with courtesy.

Jiang Xiao's comprehensive performance in liberal arts is stable and first in grade.

It's really good after Lin Heyuan.

In addition to sweet times, what is more important are the moments when we work together to make progress together, and these moments are witnesses to each other, and we don't feel lonely when we are hard.

At the end of the year, the weather was a little colder, and Jiang Xiao turned out the scarf that Lin Heyuan gave last year, and it was warm.

Lin Heyuan would make him hot cocoa from time to time, and would remember to bring him a bag of sweet milk every morning. When it was cold in the evening after the evening self-study, Lin Heyuan would hold his hand, and his hand was warm.

On New Year's Day, the school took two days off. Jiang Xiao took Ye Bing's car to Liujiang and brought back a batch of mp3s. Time has entered 2004, and now the price of mp3 in the Liujiang world has generally become cheaper and the types are more abundant. Some low-end products with a selling price of more than one hundred yuan have already come out, and the quality has also been improved. And the high-end and innovative flash memory color screen mp3 will also be launched this year. In addition to mp3, mobile phones in electronic products are actually more popular with working adults. Of course, there are mobile phones sold in Houlin County. Before Jiang Xiao was reborn, mobile phones at major counters were not uncommon. The reason why Jiang Xiao can now sell through her own channels is the price and updated styles. At the end of 2003 and early 2004, in addition to the small and cute Nokia that can be used as a brick, many designs of other brands were gradually introduced at this time.