Chapter 28

No one is perfect everywhere in the world, and Lin Chengyu can always do some things badly, such as cooking, and his talent is really mediocre.

Cooking is hard to say but easy to say. For example, some ordinary dishes, such as fried rice with eggs, as long as they are not really handicapped, follow the recipes or teach others hand-in-hand, they can always make them look like they are not too unpleasant, but only As for the usual level, go up a bit. If you want to make the usual eating like egg fried rice, it is difficult to taste it to an unforgettable level. That requires talent or year after year. Years of practice will do.

Lin Chengyu is the kind of person who doesn't have the talent for cooking, and it's useless to practice. The egg fried rice he made for the first time is the kind that can be eaten at will, and he hasn't grown much up to now.

Greasy and greasy, I don't know what I prefer this for.

But Lin Chengyu was happy in it, his eyes swept over, Lin Rongjia didn't dare to say anything, he lowered his head and poked the custard on his plate.

On the other side, the egg fried rice in the kitchen was out of the pot. Lin Chengyu sat down on the other side of the table. She saw the other person taking a bite, and then said to herself: "It's still not quite like it."

Lin Rongjia heard it and looked up suspiciously. Glanced at him.

What is it like?

Everyone has some differences in taste. The seasoning method is different, Jiang Xiao makes it different every time, Lin Chengyu does not make it. But to be honest, after too long, he can't remember the taste that Jiang Xiao made. He just felt that what he did was wrong, and what he did was not before.

But even so, he finished the meal one by one.

It was late and Lin Rongjia couldn't stand it anymore. She slipped back and went to sleep. Lin Chengyu was still a little energetic. After returning to the room, she had a phone call with Uncle Yue and asked about Jiang Xiao's affairs and knew that the air conditioner had been delivered. Things went out.

Dishwashers are not available these days, or they are relatively unpopular. Jiang's mother doesn't know if they can adapt to this kind of machine. Moreover, Jiang's kitchen is relatively small. If you plug in another machine, it will be more constrained. It is practical to install an air conditioner, and it will be better in the long run. If he could, he wanted to replace the Jiang family's old house, but he didn't dare. Jiang Xiao doesn't like him to intervene now.

Sometimes it's not easy to make one or two pieces, and he dare not admit it. He also knew that Jiang Xiao had just finished his final exam today and the winter vacation was about to begin. Said it was a holiday, but according to Jiang Xiao's temperament, he might still be too busy to stop. He will come to Liujiang.

Lin Chengyu was right, Jiang Xiao started busy the next day. The school is on holiday. Although there are other customers in the video store, there are no students nearby, and the flow of people will still be greatly affected. Small shelves there are also limited to earn money. At such a good time during the winter vacation, Jiang Xiao will also be mobile herself. Although it is said that people don't like to go out when the weather is cold now, many people want to buy new year goods and they will be more generous in shopping. After all, the goods Jiang Xiao is going to buy this time are different. The things that he will use for the new year cannot be mainly small items, and he will not embarrass Uncle Ye, and he knows in his heart that the money that should be spent still needs to be spent.

On this trip, he justifiably rented half of Ye Bing's truck. The other half is a small factory, which is used to transport parts. The small parts of the factory do not take up a lot of space. Originally, a whole truck was not needed for this trip. Ye Bing took the line and Jiang Xiao was willing to share part of the expenses. It was quite a bargain. The other party has no opinion.

During New Year's Eve, the shops in the Liujiang Wholesale Market will also be closed one after another, and the price is not stable. Jiang Xiao has to go there as soon as possible, choose carefully, and reserve enough goods.