Chapter 103

Jiang Xiao couldn't say that he had never seen him. To be precise, he should be very familiar. He recognized it at a glance.

He and Lin Chengyu have lived together for more than ten years. There are pictures hanging in the house. During the Qingming Festival, Jiang Xiao worships as a family member.

But like Grandpa Lin's family, he saw a living partner for the first time.

Jiang Xiao is very patient with the elderly, and the experience of the two lifetimes are mixed together. It is always not easy to see the return of the people who have passed away.

He had contacted Yue Cheng, and the other party was also looking for this old man. He was so anxious that he planned to come over after he answered his call.

Jiang Xiao fanned him, and took out a tissue to wipe his sweat. People in their 70s or 80s will be a little bit childish at this age, and that's what the old kids said.

There was a small stall in front of the vegetable market. Jiang Xiao took him to sit there and waited, fanning him slowly, and then asked, "Why did you come here? Have you eaten yet?"

Now it's the meal. .

Grandpa Lin's family kept looking at this young man, listening to his question, he didn't think it before, and he was hungry when he said it.

He nodded lightly, and then stared at Jiang Xiao again.

A few years ago, when Jiang Xiao was in college, people from Nanlian told him that this student is great, and given time, he will become a master.

He was listening at the time, who knows that after two or three years, his small shop has really developed to its current scale.

The ability is indeed very strong, so Father Lin looked for his photos for a long time. The ID photos from the school are mediocre, and there is no smile. He seems to be a well-behaved person, and I contacted Jiang Xiao's experience. I always feel that This person is very strong and serious.

Just like Cheng Yu, he always had a straight face when he was outside, and he didn't say much, at least his personality was a little softer, anyway, he imagined it that way.

But after meeting a real person, it was really different from what I had imagined.

Jiang Xiao visited the shop today as a surprise visit. He wore normal clothes. After walking out of the mall, he went to the vegetable market. He was completely unlike the boss of a company, just like an ordinary person.

The tone of speaking to him was also slow, and it sounded very comfortable. When he smiled, he showed two small tiger teeth, just like a student.

Grandpa Lin Jia remembered the pot of winter bamboo shoots and duck soup he had drunk before. It was really good craftsmanship.

He was even hungry when he thought about it.

He glanced at Jiang Xiao's full vegetable basket, and asked: "Are you going to go back to cook at night?"

"Yes," Jiang Xiao said, "Taro chicken, boiled shrimp, mushroom chicken soup, and sweet and sour soup. Steak, today's sirloin is good. You can make roasted sirloin with radish. The white pomfret is also very fresh, and it is steamed and delicious. "Home-

cooked dishes, they all sound delicious.

But before he could say much to Jiang Xiao, Yue Cheng found it.

So did the old man, he disappeared as soon as he turned around, and he didn't answer the phone. Who knew he went to Jiang Xiao's.

At the small stall at the door of the vegetable market, the old man was sitting on a plastic chair. He was a very experienced man in Shang Hai for a long time, but when the couple went to Jiang Xiao, his expression softened as he saw.