Chapter 102

Jiang Xiao always felt that Fu Ruoyan's state was not right, and sometimes she was in a daze and asked him to say nothing.

Now Jiang Xiao herself wants to say something to him.

"Unlimited development to this level, several investment institutions have contacted me, want to inject capital, I did think about it, after all, I need more money to make the company develop better," Jiang Xiao said, "The company There will be big changes, especially in terms of shares."

Jiang Xiao also briefly mentioned this matter at the celebration banquet just now. He gave shares to the employees who had contributed in the early stage, especially Ye Miaomiao and his two roommates, both The shareholders in the company, he promised this from the very beginning.

In addition to the employees in the company, the store manager of every offline store is also directly subordinate to the management of the company, and every year a fixed part of the profit is taken out as their bonus.

"You also have something you deserve," Jiang Xiao said, "Fu Ruoyan, thank you for being with me during this time. It really helped me a lot. Although Infinite is still only a small company, but I, we both Work hard, and I will pay you dividends every year from now on, and I won't be wronged. At least in terms of money, I hope you don't have to worry about it in the future."

Fu Ruoyan looked at him with a smile, and then asked: "Oh, I can do it again. Give you a hug?" The

sneaky Lin Chengyu next to him: "...I don't think it will work!"

But before he had time to yell at this, Jiang Xiao agreed.

"Okay," he took the initiative and put his head on his shoulder, "Fu Ruoyan, you can talk to me if you are worried."

But he heard Fu Ruoyan smile and was silent for a while. Then he said: "Xiao Xiao, I want to leave."

He hugged the person he likes and saw Lin Chengyu with his jealous face twisted into a ball from the corner of his eye.

Jiang Xiao was taken aback for a moment. He hesitated for a while, and then asked: "Are you going to... go home?"

Fu Ruoyan: "Yes."

Jiang Xiao looked at his expression carefully and asked, "Did someone force you? "

No," Fu Ruoyan said, "I want to go back myself."

Jiang Xiao stopped talking.

"Now that you have made a decision, I won't ask more," he said. "The last question, can I still see you often? Like a friend."

That's what Jiang Xiao said, but Jiang Xiao is still visible to the naked eye. Somewhat lost.

"Of course," Fu Ruoyan said, "Shenzhen is very close to here, and I will come back. Besides, I have resumed school and there are still classes in the school. I will not disappear."

Although they have entered the senior year and have no classes anymore, this reminder really relieved Jiang Xiao. After thinking about it, he added: "You can come back anytime."

Although I don't know why Fu Ruoyan Will go, but I am still very happy to hear everything about Lin Chengyu.

It's best to get out quickly, the one who is far away from Jiang Xiao is the best.

He also squeezed in at this moment and pulled Jiang Xiao away.

"...I just know some people from investment institutions, I will tell you at night."

Lin Chengyu really understands that he was in this industry in his previous life. From finance to venture capital , Jiang Xiao will also refer to his opinions, but This is indeed a big deal to pick investors.

Jiang Xiao was dragged away by him. She still turned her head from time to time to look at Fu Ruoyan who was standing there. Although he said he didn't ask so much, he was still a little worried.

Infinite Optimization has developed to this step. It is very promising. Many people want to invest. Jiang Xiao naturally has the right to choose. After all, every step of the expansion has to burn money to grab market share. Jiang Xiao earns that point. The profit is really not enough to burn.

But soliciting capital is indeed not an easy task. Some shares must be allocated. This means that the capital also has the right to speak and can put forward the company's development suggestions on the board of directors. Although most of the shares are still held by Jiang Xiao, it is difficult to guarantee The company will not be affected.

If it is an idea and a clear-headed capitalist, of course, it is good, but the most feared is that the outsider will guide the insider, and the internal friction will start. For a new company, it may be the beginning of failure.

Where there is a risk, there will of course be opportunities. If the right capital can be selected, the investor will not only bring money, but more importantly, it will bring resources and relationships. This is something more precious than money.

Both Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu knew his concerns, so they both advised him not to worry.

"I have money," Lin Chengyu said, "The password is the same as before. Xiao Xiao can pick it up at any time." After

Fu Ruoyan returned home, his money became as much as possible. He didn't break contact with Jiang Xiao, and said that if Jiang Xiao If he wants, he can also invest.

And it wasn't just lip service that Fu Ruoyan met at school after he left, and really gave him a bank card.

"I'm not as poor as you think," Jiang Xiao couldn't laugh or cry, "Don't worry about me so much."

Fu Ruoyan lowered his head, his eyes moved slightly, and he was sure.

He just went home, and the money he got was really not enough for Jiang Xiao's company. Infinite Optimal is not a small company now, especially since the promotion of the online mall, the valuation has been rising.

Jiang Xiao didn't worry about money. He earned a lot, and he still had money to open his office to Xia Wanwan.

Xia Wanwan has been working in Lishi for more than three years. She has been busy all day long and has accumulated a lot of experience. She has met a few friends in the industry and wanted to open an accounting firm independently. She paid part of the money herself, Jiang Xiaoye Something went out.

There are people in my own office, and the company is not far from home. Xia Wanwan is not like she used to travel frequently before. Now Jiang Xiao comes home and can see her cooking from time to time.

When the two had dinner together, the TV was turned on as the background sound. At five or six o'clock in the evening, some TV stations began to show entertainment news, and Xia Wanwan still saw Fu Ruoyan inside.

"Isn't this Xiao Fu?" She hadn't left her home at all before, and she knew the people around Jiang Xiao very well. "Oh, it looks pretty in this suit." The

news broadcast was a charity party, the entertainment industry. Many celebrities in the show participated, and of course the CEOs of some entertainment companies also participated. The stars were full of stars, and the entertainment news of the local station covered the party in a big way.

Originally, the camera had been focusing on the big stars, but as soon as Fu Ruoyan followed Fu Zonglin, the camera couldn't help but keep following him.

Fu Ruo's remarks were too beautiful in terms of appearance, and overwhelming too many celebrities in the venue. He sat there, quiet and beautiful, like a painting.

The Internet in 2009 has become more popular. When he appeared that day, many forums on the Internet began to discuss him.

He is Fu's eldest son, and this title alone has his own attention. Jiang Xiao looked at him through the TV screen and felt a little strange.

He and Fu Ruoyan have known each other for more than a year or two, and they have always felt that he is a person who gets along well and is gentle, but at this time he feels that he is indeed a person from the head of a wealthy man, and he has a kind of noble temperament. ,

the day after watching the news, ginger night time to sleep at night, if the words of Fu received a telephone.

After the two of them separated, they did not cut off contact. Fu Ruoyan had a phone call at least two days to chat with Jiang Xiao and asked him what he had done.

Just chatting, but knowing that the opposite is Jiang Xiao, listening to his voice, Fu Ruoyan can relax a lot.

Although the background sound of the phone was already very small, Jiang Xiao could still hear it. It was a bit noisy. It was the sound of human conversation and music. It sounded like a cocktail party.

It was very late, Jiang Xiao was about to go to bed, he was still outside, and Fu Ruoyan went home, it was hard for the naked eye to see.

"...I saw you on TV," Jiang Xiao said, "I've been very tired these days, I've always been active."

"It's okay," Fu Ruoyan said. Anyway, he's not with Jiang Xiao. He would rather do more things. As soon as he stops, he will miss the person he likes very much, "Xiao Xiao, I have time on the weekend, so I just go to Lishi, can I come to see you on Sunday night?"

Jiang Xiao: "Wow." After

the call, Jiang Xiao also felt that the noble and indifferent Fu Ruoyan on the TV and the Fu Ruoyan next to him were not the same person. Perhaps people always have to set up a protective shell for themselves when they are outside. Fu Ruoyan's actual personality is very gentle and easy to get along with.

On the weekend, he remembered the appointment with Fu Ruoyan in the evening and went to visit the store during the day. After all, the infinite physical store also took on a lot of functions. After visiting several important stores, there was still some distance from the time agreed with Fu Ruoyan. Went around nearby.

The good thing about Lishi is that there are modern big shopping malls, and a little further ahead is the old residential buildings, where there is a vegetable market, and some local ingredients are very fresh.

It's better to eat outside than at home. He still has time today, but when Jiang Xiao picked the ribs, he felt that someone was observing him.

Jiang Xiao walked from the meat stall to the seafood stall, picking from the ribs to the shrimp, the man seemed to get closer and closer, even a little unscrupulous.

There were several stacks of glass water tanks at the seafood stall. Jiang Xiao looked at the man as an old man, pretending to be picking fish, but his eyes were not placed on the fish at all.

It should not be a coincidence.

When Jiang Xiao turned around to buy shiitake mushrooms, he was still following.

Jiang Xiao didn't say anything until the cart that was carrying vegetables drove past the old man and almost pushed him over. Jiang Xiao reacted quickly and went up to help, but fortunately he didn't fall.

The old man had some lingering fears, Jiang Xiao supported him, seeing that his clothes were a little wet, and then handed someone a goose feather fan, which he bought at the stall just now.

Lishi is very hot in this season, and the vegetable market cannot have air-conditioning. The other party is following along all the way, and it looks uncomfortable now.

"You fan first," Jiang Xiao said, "I'll find someone to take you back. What are you doing with me?" The

other party was taken aback, and then his mouth stiffened: "What are you talking about, I didn't follow you, who are you? Young people don't talk nonsense."

"I know who you are, Grandpa Lin," Jiang Xiao said, "I texted Uncle Yue, and he will come over in a while."

Grandpa Lin stopped talking.

It was a coincidence for him today. There was a joint meeting here in Lishi. After he came down after the meeting, he just saw Jiang Xiao walking by.

He thought to himself that he and Jiang Xiao hadn't seen each other again, and the other party shouldn't be able to recognize it, so the envoy and the ghost followed.

No way, the old man Lin is really curious about this person. After all, Lin Chengyu has chased him for seven or eight years and has not caught up. This time he happened to meet a real person, so he wanted to see what he was like.