Chapter 163

Jiang Xiao's photo is more than this one, he quickly found another one. But this Jiang Xiao smiled shallowly, and it looked alive and energetic without the big laugh, but Lin Chengyu still cherished it when he looked at it.

He didn't know what to do this time, and he was afraid that he would lose sight when he woke up because he held it too tightly like last time.

It was just a photo, making him panic for a while.

Jiang Xiao watched him hide in the corner and peeked at the photo, stroking a little lighter than before, as if he was afraid of scaring the people inside. His fingers slowly flicked the missed face, and every picture of Jiang Xiao was smiling, his eyes were bright, and he looked cute and vibrant.

He stared, and touched the shiny eyes on the piece of paper again. He didn't know why, and he didn't dare to stick the photo to himself. He only dared to grab a handful of it in the void on the photo with his touched hand. Put it in your own heart.

His Xiaoxiao will only be seen on the paper in the future.

He is in very bad condition.

Jiang Xiao thought, from spirit to body.

He saw Lin Chengyu become thinner little by little, and when he finally saw him, he was still full of energy. He could praise all living beings upside down. Now he doesn't cut his beard or repair his hair, no one can see what he looked like before.

Lin Chengyu remembered the picture blown away for a long time. Jiang Xiao watched him clean the house one day, took care of the flowers and plants, and then stood in the living room for a while.

He heard a little rain outside.

Lin Chengyu seemed to have thought of something, took out an umbrella from the cabinet, tidied it up a bit, and then went out.

He seldom goes out, just like he seldom goes home before.

He went in the direction of Jiang Xiao factory, but it was not right, it was the old factory.

The company that bought that piece was very fast, and a new building was erected on the ground, and it has already been put into use. After all, many years have passed. The place is quite close by car, about 20 minutes, but it takes two to three hours to walk.

Lin Chengyu walked through the crowd with an umbrella. He seldom walked so far, and he was a little uncomfortable with the crowd and the light outside.

The transformation of the old industrial park was very successful. The small labor-intensive factories were basically moved out, the gates were changed, the roads were widened, and a lot of new greening was built, Jiang Xiao couldn't recognize it.

Wow, this is actually his land.

Lin Chengyu couldn't recognize it either.

The scene in front of him was so different from the scene in his lost Jiang Xiao photo. He was there for a long time and spent a while, but he did not find the factory in his memory. Even the layout has changed, so he can't tell which part of the original It belongs to Jiang Xiao, and even Jiang Xiao himself distinguished it for a while.

He turned around in a dazed circle, and could only stand back to the gate of the industrial park. Although this place had also been remodeled, he could still vaguely see the shadow of the previous one.

It was off work time, and cars and people passed by in large numbers from the entrance of the park. He carefully identified them one by one, but did not find Jiang Xiao's shadow inside.

Seeing that there are fewer and fewer people, the security guard at the gate looked at this man, and he was dressed well, just like the shaggy man.

"Oh," he called Lin Chengyu, "what are you doing?"

Lin Chengyu called a few times before he responded.

"I'll pick someone up," he said, "my lover works here, it's raining today, and I want to pick him up." The

security guard said "Oh".

I have been waiting here for two hours, and I haven't seen him waiting for anyone. It's probably a quarrel, and my wife is angry.

"You can make a call," the security guard pointed him. "Ask if you are working overtime. Don't wait here on rainy days."

I took the umbrella in my hand and didn't hold it up. Although it was not rainy during the rainy season, it was choking for so long.

The enthusiastic security watched him slowly take out his cell phone to make a call.

Jiang Xiao's number Lin Chengyu has been paying the bill, and it hasn't stopped, but it must have been turned off.

"Hello, the phone you dialed is turned off, please wait..."

This reminder tone is the most frequent voice Lin Chengyu has heard during this period. He knew that it was impossible to get through, but every time he trembles his fingers and presses out to make a call. When the keys are released, they all carry small expectations, and then they are broken again and again.

Every day, there are countless facts reminding him that Jiang Xiao is no longer there.

"Can't get through?" The security shook his head, thinking that it would definitely make his wife angry, "Go home and kneel on the washboard."

Jiang Xiao , who was walking around happily in the park, came back and heard it as soon as he came. Such a sentence.

I'm not his wife anymore, Jiang Xiao retorted, and he was very reasonable and never let people kneel on the washboard.

Lin Chengyu lowered his head. He thought it would be nice to kneel on the washboard before.

Now he would not come back even if he knelt on his knees, Jiang Xiao. He couldn't find the old factory that had been torn down, and naturally he couldn't wait for Jiang Xiao who had passed away here.

Jiang Xiao didn't stay there for a long time. He floated home by herself. Lin Chengyu came back very late, and of course he also came back.

No one was picked up, but after returning home, he found that the TV was on.

After touching the photo last time, Jiang Xiao found that she occasionally had the ability to touch other things. Even if she was gentle, she could do little things, such as turning on the TV.

He hasn't watched a lot of soap operas yet, even if he is watching the news, it is quite interesting.

Don't blow it outside anyway, if Lin Chengyu is willing to blow it, blow it yourself.

"...Xiao Xiao?"

He made a little sound cautiously, but still no one responded.

Lin Chengyu was a little at a loss. He walked over slowly and sat on the other side of the sofa. There was an animation on the TV.

He didn't say anything, but in the next few days, he remembered to turn on the TV at home and choose interesting stations to turn on.

"Xiao Xiao," he sometimes couldn't help but ask secretly, "Is it you?"

He didn't wait for Jiang Xiao to answer, but came ill. He was outside in the rain for a long time, and when he came back, he had a low-grade fever, but Lin Chengyu didn't plan to rest in bed, and he didn't dare to turn off the TV, so he sat quietly on the other end of the sofa.

A few days later, his partner brought him anti-fever medicine and a psychiatrist.

Lin Chengyu, the chairman of the company, withdrew when the company was at its peak. This is indeed a major event in the circle.

Before and Jiang Xiao were not open to the public, but now everyone knows that Lin always went crazy for a man who died of illness and didn't want anything. Until now, it has not appeared in the public for two or three years.

He doesn't care about the company, but every day he looks like he's going to die and is committed to torturing himself, the doctor still needs to see. Lin Chengyu had been to Xingfushu Hospital before, and then he stopped. This time the psychiatrist was looking for another one.

He didn't want to go out, so the partner brought the doctor to the door, and he found that he was on the TV with cartoons playing inside.

"You like to watch this now?"

"No," Lin Chengyu shook his head, his eyes showing a little gentleness, "Xiao Xiao might like it." The

partner and the psychiatrist looked at each other. It was obvious that this person's specified spirit was a little abnormal.

But after the test, the result was surprising. During Lin Chengyu's conversations with outsiders, even if the professional doctors used any method, he changed his way of speaking, and the whole person was too calm.

"...Look, I'm not sick," Lin Chengyu said, "I'm sober, I know what I'm doing now."

He gradually realized that Jiang Xiao's first year of death was indeed affected, and his mind seemed to be confused. Spread the paste. He was living in Xingfushu Hospital at that time, madness was also a relief for him, otherwise he would really not be able to stand such a blow.

But after knowing all the things, and then found Jiang Xiao's grave, he gradually became sober. The doctor at Xingfushu prescribed medicine, and he took it for a while until it was all right.

If he is really crazy and really confused, it is also an escape, Lin Chengyu doesn't want to escape anymore, he wants to experience all this clearly by himself.

He is just sober and mad.

Even if the TV is turned on suddenly, without a partner's words, his reason can make him think that some TVs with poor contact will actually turn on by themselves.

"Jiang Xiao is gone," he said, "I know exactly what I did and what is going on now... But sometimes I can't help but think, if Jiang Xiao is still there, it will be fine."

Jiang Xiao Ren is so nice and has never done anything wrong. He has thought countless times, it is just fine for him to die.

Jiang Xiao is alive, and will not be sad for such a bastard himself, how good, but the world always fails to meet people's wishes.

Today's so-called psychologist is not the point for Lin Chengyu. He has to deal with the company's affairs. He wants to sell all the shares in his hands to his partners at a low price, and then he will settle down quietly and give others an explanation.

In order to prove to him that he was really sober and not talking nonsense, he flipped through the company's annual reports last year and the year before. Even if he hadn't been to the company in the past two years, he could still give a general idea of ​​the company's future development. Can give pointers one or two.

"You are really a very powerful businessman." The

other party sighed with emotion.

"I would rather not," Lin Chengyu said, as he pushed aside the anti-fever medicine that the other party had sent him, "You have taken the shares, don't come to me in the future. Thank you, I want to be alone." On the

TV. Jiang Xiao's cartoon was still playing, Jiang Xiao was really watching, and he also heard the movement over there.

Lin Chengyu was really not ill. He was surprised when he heard this, and didn't know what to evaluate.

Few people came to him afterwards.

Lin Chengyu spends most of the time in the house quietly. Jiang Xiao's astral state is also an indescribable feeling. He is just a bystander. Sometimes it feels like a dream, and the sense of illusion is very strong.

People don't feel bored in their dreams, but everything they see is so clear.

Lin Chengyu would go out later and remember things. Every time he goes out, he writes a paragraph in the notebook, which is not a diary, just like the recipe left by Jiang Xiao, he is writing his own feelings.

He has been to the place where he used to stay with Jiang Xiao, and survived by missing Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao read that notebook.

He saw a very different himself in Lin Chengyu's eyes.

"...... I first see Jiang night, in that small rented rooms inside. He saved me last night, but I did not see his face, and thought how this place there will be such a silly so-called good-hearted people.

The first Only two days later, Jiang Xiao's eyes were so round, they looked more round when they widened. He wanted to leave, but he said that I could stay, but I couldn't even say a word of'no'. . " "

he particularly lovely. " "

how every day there will be full of vitality people do? " "

ginger night is really the most powerful of the most capable person, and he seems to set a goal of what you can do, I especially for him pride."

"The day he confessed, I had never experienced such happiness, and I had to pretend that I was not so excited and deceived myself."

"After being with Jiang Xiao, I am very happy every day, the happiness that makes people jealous, it's just that time I didn't find it."

"I often think now, when did I fall in love with Jiang Xiao? I really don't know, but I did love him for a long time. Looking back, the first time I saw him, this man It's very different."

"It's all my fault. Song He is right. He is such a great and good person. If there is no me, I don't know how good he has been. I was an extremely lucky person who could do the best. Jiang Xiao loved me for a while, and it seemed that there was finally sunshine willing to shine on me. If such luck is lost, I will be nothing."

But this kind of life also has an end.

His long-term sleep and eating are irregular, and his mentality is also very poor. Anyone's body always has its limits. If you continue to survive this way, you won't be able to live long even if you don't commit suicide.