Chapter 76

Jiang Xiao also did a lot of things he wanted to do during his travels.

For example, Jiang Xiao used a short video in his last life and saw other mothers and children wear mother-child clothing. Although he has grown up, he bought two large T-shirts when he was going to the attraction, and he wore them with Xia Wanwan. A passerby took a picture.

"It's very beautiful," the passer-by praised them for being very friendly, "I don't look like a mother and a son, I'm just a sibling!"

Xia Wanwan, who was funny, also kept laughing.

They walked through several famous scenic spots and found a small restaurant to eat dumplings in the evening.

Looking through the window of the restaurant, you can see the newly built building next to it.

"It's so tall," Xia Wanwan looked up, "How scared to live on it."

Jiang Xiao put chopsticks beef into her bowl.

"This is not high, and higher buildings will be built in the future." He stretched out his hand and gestured, "Don't be afraid, big cities are like this."

Xia Wanwan nodded at him, and the next afternoon, they took time to go up there. Building.

There is an observation deck on the top of the building and a telescope. Xia Wanwan was scared at first, but her son took her by the hand and led her forward. She still leaned on the huge French window and looked out.

The tall buildings look scary, but the vision is really good. Holding her son's hand, she saw a place so far away for the first time. The scenery was very good. In the afternoon, there was a sunset. The sky in the distance was beautiful and the clouds seemed to be right in front of her eyes.

The future is really worth looking forward to.

After returning from the trip, the results have not been so fast. Jiang Xiao went to see a few people he missed again.

Zhang Yang's business is getting bigger and bigger. He has opened three specialty stores in the city, and two more are under construction. At the same time, he is supplying other stores. Recently, small electronic products such as mobile phones and mp3 have become more and more popular. Busy again, Jiang Xiao has seen him for a long time.

Going to Zhang Yang this time, the other party was very pleasantly surprised.

"Oh night! Haven't the college entrance exam scores yet?"

Sure enough, during this time, everyone saw him asking this sentence.

Jiang Xiao shook his head and said, "It will take a few more days."

"Brother thinks you are the champion!" Zhang Yang patted him on the shoulder, then stuffed him with something, "I'm going to college, and I have to prepare a mobile phone and computer. There are a lot of them here, you have them! Don't worry, I said, I'm responsible for your college living expenses and tuition fees! Try hard!"

He gave Jiang Xiao a gesture and said, "When you get the champion, I will hang a banner in the store. Three days of discounts! Everyone celebrates with me!"

He was very excited during his career upswing. He used to be very thin and weak. Now he is stronger than Jiang Xiao. When Jiang Xiao was stuffed with money and red envelopes, Jiang Xiao completely Can't help him, originally wanted to have a meal together, and finally fled.

Too enthusiastic, Jiang Xiao who was stuffed with stuff was scared.

After Jiang Xiao ran out, after thinking about it, she went to Uncle Ye.

Uncle Ye no longer runs the truck, he is no longer upside down day and night, and he is with his family members again. He looks better and speaks full of anger.

The house and the store were handed over half a year ago. People have moved in one after another in the community. Uncle Ye bought four stores. Except for the big one where he is doing business, the other three have been rented out. Two are left. That one is still being discussed. Now the rent is not high, only 800 yuan per room, but the three rooms add up to more than 2,000, with a fixed income. In this year, the cost of a family of three is enough, at least Uncle Ye is quite satisfied.

Jiang Xiao went to see it when he rented it and gave advice not to sign for too long.

The reason is simple. When the surrounding area is developed and the housing price rises, it is not a matter of 800 yuan.

He thought about Uncle Ye's own shop and set up a fruit shop.

He used to be a dry truck driver, he knew cold chain transportation, and there happened to be two timber bays, the larger timber bay he built a cold storage, and the two at the back of the store, one large and one small, enough for storage. .

The fruit shop is already open, and now the passenger flow is not particularly large, but his Uncle Ye said that he made a lot of money, less than when he was a big car driver, but the previous 70% to 80% has greatly exceeded expectations. Now I don't have to run around, I feel much more happy than before.

When the development of this side is completed, there will be a lot of people, and his fruit shop will earn no less than when he ran a truck.

"Come and come, eat cherries, sweet," Uncle Ye grabbed a handful for him, "You can eat whatever you like, I will put a bag for you behind and bring it to your mother."

Mango melon cherries, With bananas, watermelons and grapes, Uncle Ye basically took out all the best fruits in his store and gave him a meal. Jiang Xiao had been eating it, and he was still full of hiccups at night.

He also took some fruits to Ye Yingying. He was studying art in high school. Although he was in the same middle school as Jiang Xiao, the studio he was looking for was outside, so I didn't see much.