Chapter 148

Speaking of the back, the emotions of both parties are actually not agitated. Fu Ruoyan took a breath and half leaned on the back of the sofa, holding Jiang Xiao's wrist, and carrying him into his arms.

He had indeed learned the lesson from last time, and his tone of voice towards Jiang Xiao was not harsh, but rather gentle.

"Xiao Xiao," his words even sounded very aggrieved, "I hate him."

Fu Ruoyan didn't intend to change the subject, Jiang Xiao was not guilty, he just had nothing to do.

Regarding Lin Chengyu, Jiang Xiao has avoided suspicion to a certain extent since he was with Fu Ruoyan.

He is indeed special, so Jiang Xiao understands Fu Ruoyan's mind. He didn't contact him at first. In March and April last year, Fu Ruoyan didn't know why he mentioned it again. Jiang Xiao didn't hesitate because of him. He blacked out Lin Chengyu's phone number, and there was no possibility of contacting him again. , And never met.

Later, Lin's grandfather, Jiang Xiao, saw less. The other party helped him too much before. Jiang Xiao always thanked him for not being too unsympathetic. It happened that last year he went on business trips a lot and sent some gifts to the other party. That's it.

From Jiang Xiao's perspective, he has done everything he can. But in Fu Ruoyan's opinion, Lin Chengyu is still pervasive if he has achieved this level.

The previous things can't really be changed, but what's in front of you can.

-The address of the new company.

He had been so far away before, and Lin Chengyu could still achieve this level. If he gets closer in the future, God knows what he will do.

Don't mention anything that will be a year or two after the completion of the building. Now the building is under construction. The architecture is originally Lin Chengyu's major. Although Jiang Xiao's collaboration is not Yongjiang, Lin Chengyu has never been a simple commodity. He can do things in it. Too much to go.

Fu Ruoyan could not take this risk.

"If you say, you can't always be like this," Jiang Xiao sighed when he heard him say this, or tried to calm down both sides, "I can't control what others do, emotional things, as long as we believe in each other, no matter what No matter who it is, I can't get in."

Fu Ruoyan is still in the entertainment industry, and there are many people who want to get around him in a mess. After all, he is a lover. Jiang Xiao saw the lacey news and occasionally heard it. A bit of vinegar is fine, it's not a big deal at all.

Because he knew in his heart that those were all fakes, and Fu Ruoyan was only interested in him, and he didn't like anyone else.

"You should trust me enough, Ruoyan, I am not that kind of person," Jiang Xiao said, "how do I prove it?"

But at this point, Fu Ruoyan still didn't mean to stop.

Jiang Xiao was in it. He did not understand that the contradiction in front of him did not come from Fu Ruoyan's distrust, but from his overly possessive desire. This kind of direct performance is also due to experience.

He has been accommodated by Jiang Xiao for too long, and every time he takes a step forward, no matter what form he uses, he softens his voice to act like a coquettish, or he insists on his voice, or even quarrels, just like a few months ago. , Anyway, in the end Jiang Xiao did what he wanted.

One after another personal experience has fostered such Fu Ruoyan.

Where can Jiang Xiao realize this? It is useless for Fu Ruoyan to prove that he has nothing to do with Lin Chengyu.

Fu Ruoyan needs a higher degree of compromise, even if it is not the address of the new company, there are other things. There is nothing Jiang Xiao couldn't do. After spending a year with the fresh section, wasn't it because he said a word and handed it over at a critical moment?

He was indeed a little impulsive because he had drunk, but all the things he mentioned were not the true thoughts in his heart.

But Jiang Xiao really couldn't do it this time.

The company address has long been set, and it involves all aspects. How can it be changed? This matter was started by Lin Cheng, but he was not important at all.

He and Fu Ruoyan said they had collapsed, and for the first time they felt that the other party was a little unreasonable.

At night, Jiang Xiao's mechanism to calm the two sides began to work again. There were several houses under his name, and there were also some close to here. Fu Ruoyan wanted to bring him back, but it was the same as last time, without success.

Jiang Xiao left his and Fu Ruoyan's home for the first time in the evening.

At this point, Jiang Xiao was too embarrassed to bother Xia Wanwan. His quarrel with Fu Ruoyan was not a glorious thing, and it was just plain to make her mother worried.

He went to his house and bought it before, but it was left there and never lived. The hourly company cleaned it regularly, but it was also clean.

Jiang Xiao stayed here for the first time. He tossed about on the bed and didn't fall asleep.

He was walking around today, his body was exhausted, he turned off the lights, thinking about waiting for both sides to calm down, and tomorrow, when Fu Ruoyan drew back, the two of them could still talk, but there was no way to fall asleep.

He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, his mind was complicated and he didn't know what he was thinking.

He and Fu Ruoyan have been in love for a while, almost two years, but it was not like this at first. Two people are very happy together, and can feel happiness in each other. As time goes by, some things change imperceptibly.

But after such a long relationship, Jiang Xiao didn't think of the things to be separated for two unpleasant reasons. He was just bored and didn't know how to solve it.

Fu Ruoyan is the same.

He knew where Jiang Xiao had gone, and the nearby house was not far away. He followed and saw the bedroom light turned on and off, thinking that Jiang Xiao should be asleep.

He wanted to make a call, but he was afraid of quarreling him. What he said at this time was not good, and it was not what he wanted to make Jiang Xiao unhappy.

An apology text message was written and changed, and finally I didn't know whether to send it.

It was his beloved, and it was unpleasant, and Fu Ruoyan regretted it again.

It's just that Lin Chengyu made his own claim, Jiang Xiao didn't know anything, so what did he force him to do?

But after thinking about it, Fu Ruoyan couldn't get calm, and he couldn't fall asleep either.

After thinking about it, I called someone to find someone.

The things Ye Yingying mentioned still lingered in his heart, and they didn't go so quickly, but to Jiang Xiao that they were useless, the rivals still had to solve them by themselves.

He once again deeply felt today that he thought Lin Chengyu was too simple. Apart from the cultural and creative sector, what else did he intervene? To what extent did he permeate Jiang Xiao's affairs?

"...Check it all," Fu Ruoyan said on the phone, "check his travel records last year. Anyone who has something to do with Jiang Xiao will be sent to me. Everything is fine, the sooner the better."

Fu Ruoyan is not the same as before.

He had already learned a lesson from Fu Zonglin, and some secret forces were also well prepared.

It was all like this, he wanted to know what happened.

Lin Chengyu is very careful, but it is not difficult to find his travel history.

Jiang Xiao traveled a lot last year, and Lin Chengyu ran out frequently, and basically coincided with Jiang Xiao's itinerary, and the destination was the same. Jiang Xiao did not travel on business this year, so he stopped.

——This is already very telling.

Last year, Jiang Xiao set up two new sections, and Lin Chengyu both got involved. This year, when these stabilized, Jiang Xiao handed over the things that Jiang Xiao had on hand, and wanted to build a new building, which had a great relationship with Lin Chengyu.

He is everywhere.

After seeing this information, Fu Ruoyan became more calm than before.

He felt that he was too confused, and he didn't know this until now.

Jiang Xiao, Jiang Xiao, his Jiang Xiao, can't be snatched away by anyone.

Jiang Xiao tossed over and over all night. He didn't fall asleep in a daze until three o'clock in the morning. He slept very restlessly. He woke up after five o'clock. Looking outside, the sky was still bright.

He feels hungry.

When they had a party with Ye Yingying last night, they actually didn't eat much. They started drinking as soon as they came. People are gone.

Jiang Xiao went to the kitchen to have a look, and it turned out to be empty. He didn't live in this place at all.

Go out and buy it. There should be a breakfast stall at this point. As a result, Jiang Xiao came downstairs and saw Fu Ruoyan in the lobby downstairs.

There was a large living room on the first floor. At this point, only Fu Ruoyan was sitting there alone, looking lonely. He raised his head when he heard the sound of the elevator, and saw Jiang Xiao come down at a glance.

...He won't be here all night.

Jiang Xiao felt tight, and hurriedly went to see him.

Fu Ruoyan did stay here all night, but besides waiting, he did a lot more.

Jiang Xiao only saw that he was not asleep at all, and his face looked very bad. After stepping forward, he touched his cheek and couldn't help but feel distressed: "Are you stupid?" It was

all black and blue. It's not like the last time he was abroad, he was here, where could he go?

"Xiao Xiao," Fu Ruoyan stretched out his hand to hug him, "I'm sorry, I can't blame you for what happened yesterday." It's

because he didn't do well enough, and it was his carelessness that made people take advantage of it.

Not only did Fu Ruoyan look ugly, his voice sounded dumb, and he took the initiative to apologize. When Jiang Xiao saw him like this, most of his anger was lost.

He had a good temper, but now it is harder to say anything.

Maybe it was because the other party was drunk yesterday. Those words that were said were all irritating, not intended to force him to do anything. Jiang Xiao comforted herself like this.

"...Forget it," he buried his face in Fu Ruoyan's arms and sighed. "You really can't do this in the future. Ruoyan, I have never done anything to be sorry for you. You have to believe me, don't Thinking about the mess, let's live a good life, okay?"

Fu Ruoyan: "Okay, I know."

He knew very well what Jiang Xiao was like. He was soft-hearted, so talkative, and humorous. To guard such Jiang Xiao, he has more things to do.

After spending such a night, Jiang Xiao finally felt relieved. He didn't sleep all night, but he was relieved. He was so sleepy during the day that he would sleep well after returning home.

Fu Ruoyan lay with him for a while, and soon opened his eyes. He looked down at Jiang Xiao, not sleepy.

It was almost eleven o'clock at noon when Jiang Xiao's phone rang, and at the first ringing, Fu Ruoyan reached for it, looked at the display, and picked it up by himself.

It's Ye Yingying.