Chapter 101

When the two of them were talking, Fu Ruoyan didn't bother either. He also saw clearly what Lin Chengyu was doing in the room.

It would be a good thing if Jiang Xiao could really sleep better.

But when he looked at this scene, he felt an uncomfortable feeling in his heart. In addition to the resistance to his rivals, there was also something that originated from himself...an unspeakable, let alone panic.

Lin Chengyu had known Jiang Xiao very early, and he could even tell from some small details that the two of them were already familiar before Lin Heyuan, Jiang Xiao's first boyfriend.

If he only knew him early, it would be fine. After all, he had never beaten Lin Heyuan, which shows that time is not the main consideration in Jiang Xiao's heart.

Lin Chengyu knows Jiang Xiao better than him. This is also true, and what happened tonight has amplified Fu Ruoyan's previous worries.

At the beginning, he was able to help Jiang Xiao a little bit in business, but when the company has reached this point, what he can do has become limited.

He knows why Jiang Xiao is fighting so hard and the bank loan has to be repaid at the end of the year. Online transformation is imminent. There are so many people in the company waiting to be paid. He can't relax for a moment, but Lin Chengyu can at least say that you don't be afraid of wronging yourself, I am enough. Rich can be a backing, but Fu Ruoyan didn't have the confidence to speak out.

He told Jiang Xiao that you don't work so hard, because you don't have a backache while standing and talking.

He counts the assets in his hand, the house is not particularly valuable and it is more difficult to sell now. In terms of contacts, it is no more than a long-sleeved dance of Lin Chengyu. He knows more people in the entertainment industry, and it is difficult to help outside. busy.

If the person he likes really encounters any difficulties, it feels uncomfortable that he can do nothing.

When Fu Ruoyan first met Jiang Xiao, he was just a small owner of three stores. He is now able to do well in the Shenzhen Trade Fair. He has made great progress. But when Fu Ruoyan thinks back to himself, he feels that there is no obvious growth, at least he has come out of the shadows , But it is far from enough.

That night Jiang Xiao slept well, but Fu Ruoyan kept his eyes open and did not fall asleep.

The next morning, he was struggling to fight. Jiang Xiao looked at his dark circles and was a little worried.

"Is it uncomfortable to drink too much yesterday?" Jiang Xiao said, "If you feel uncomfortable, just rest at home. I can handle it at work."

Fu Ruoyan shook his head.

Today Jiang Xiao was discussing matters with the logistics company, and Fu Ruoyan also followed. It happened that one of the people in charge was from Shenzhen, and he was a middle school and high school classmate. When they talked about cooperation, it went smoothly.

Being able to help Jiang Xiao in this matter, Fu Ruoyan's face was finally not so ugly. After the main business, the other party chatted with him and wondered why he worked in this company.

"Do you still have trouble with the family?"

Fu Ruo said noncommittal.

"That's what I said, old classmate. If you say, don't waste time outside. It's boring to be busy in a small company with your basics," the other party said. Are you willing to let your younger brother sit back and enjoy his success?

I don't know exactly what contradiction is between you and your dad. If your dad really did something heinous, do you punish him or punish yourself like this?"

Fu Ruoyan: "... ..."

He was silent for a while, and then replied: "Jiang Xiao's company is very good."

"I didn't say that this company is not good, otherwise I would not agree to cooperate so quickly," the other party shrugged." But after all, it's not your company. It's a human being. You need some careers to do things to have confidence. Your family background is better than ours. Just treat it as I hate it." The

other party has a straightforward personality and a straightforward speech. NS.

It wasn't that no one had said similar things to Fu Ruoyan before, but he didn't care at that time, but now he has caring and people who care very much, and listening to these is very different.

Jiang Xiao was very busy at the Shenzhen fair. In addition to the major issues he had to deal with, he had also reached several important cooperations with Ye Miaomiao, who set off on both sides, but he also noticed that Fu Ruoyan was in the wrong state recently.

"Is it too tired," Jiang Xiao said. "May I give you a holiday?"

Fu Ruoyan did not rest very much with him, almost spinning.

No matter how complicated my heart is, seeing Jiang Xiao still can't help but soften, Fu Ruoyan smiled at him and said, "It's okay."

"Then wait for me to make something for you to eat?" Jiang Xiao whispered again. I'll make you chocolate rolls."

He remembered that Fu Ruoyan liked to eat this. He usually didn't like desserts very much. He made a large portion that day, and he ate it quickly. But it should be very appetizing.

"For the sake of business, I haven't had a good Ching Ming Festival this year," Jiang Xiao said again, "I will be a youth group, and wait

until I make you a youth group food." Indeed, after the Shenzhen Trade Fair, Jiang Xiao, who was busy taking a break, still remembers This matter.

Fu Ruoyan doesn't like to eat sweet too much. The chocolate roll made by Jiang Xiao is not that sweet. The mouth is full of cocoa and slightly bitter, and then it is sweet again.

Fu Ruoyan didn't know that Jiang Xiao even ran out by herself during the Shenzhen Trade Fair. He bought a few bags of basic materials. Dark chocolate is a foreign brand and it's hard to find, but it's delicious, because he promised to make it for him. this.

So is the Youth League.

This is not the eating habit of this area, but Jiang Xiao can cook any dishes, as long as he feels delicious, he will work hard to learn and cook them in a decent way.

In order to take care of different tastes, we made both sweet and salty. Although Jiang Xiao's family had Lin Chengyu to join in the fun that day, Fu Ruoyan was still very happy.

He really likes Jiang Xiao, and as long as he sees him, he can have infinite courage in his heart.

It is precisely because of this that he has silently made a decision in his heart.

At the end of April, Jiang Xiao had almost prepared, and the unlimited online store was officially launched.

Jiang Xiao's number of shop members has grown geometrically, and now there are 150,000. Based on this, the online store's online text messages have been pushed to all members.

But this alone is not enough.

In addition to announcements, any new website attracts traffic, the most attractive thing is discounts, which are discounts.

During the promotion period, in addition to the fast delivery of free shipping to the whole site, the relatively good hot items sold in unlimited offline stores will be discounted round by round on the online mall.

In addition, Jiang Xiao also cooperates with several major distributors and manufacturers, and they are divided into models. At the same time as the collection of raids, preferential activities are also discussed. The publicity channels that Jiang Xiao can provide them are indeed provided by other websites. It's impossible.

As soon as Infinite Preferred was launched, it started out better than other websites. After someone tried to place an order, the feedback they got was pretty good.

Jiang Xiao also invited people to advertise on local forums with high traffic. He would go to the forums when he had time, but he received a lot of real comments.

"Express delivery is very fast. The order will arrive at noon in the morning, and the quality is guaranteed. It is good, recommended."

"The price is really high! Buying daily necessities and snacks is very cost-effective!"

"I often go to their physical store, no I think of the website, it's pretty good."

"The cosmetics I bought are genuine, and the price is lower than that of other brands. I bought some gifts during the event. It's not bad."

Jiang Xiao can also see the ads offline. Although he didn't vote for this, Jiang Xiao's money is limited, and he has to spend all of it on the blade. The large screen cast that Lin Chengyu bought is indeed very conspicuous in the business district.

By the middle of the year, the unlimited online shopping mall was already well-known, and the daily flow surpassed the offline stores early. It is now more than 40 to 50 times, and it is growing significantly every day.

The fame of online shopping malls even drove offline stores in the opposite direction, a virtuous circle, and the turnover is very beautiful.

Many dealers and manufacturers that Jiang Xiao contacted before were also surprised by the speed of sales. They quickly switched from the original wait and see, and soon established a special sales department to connect with them. Jiang Xiao also signed several exclusive agents along the way.

At the same time, several distributors and manufacturers also actively contacted and wanted to participate.

With a good start, Infinite Optimal is updating new products every day. Jiang Xiao also contacted Lin Zhiyuan not long ago. This wholesaler who initially sold his discs and mp3s in Liujiang has become a well-known electronic product. Dealer.

He was thinking about developing the business online, and when he met Jiang Xiao, he fell asleep and met a pillow.

In fact, every solid step that you take is rewarded, and Lin Zhiyuan is an example to Jiang Xiao.

Refrigerators, TVs, and mobile phones are the main distribution areas of Lin Zhiyuan. If they are sold online, the price advantage is obvious. Many models can even be hundreds to more than a thousand cheaper on the basis of the original price. The temptation of dozens of dollars cheaper than buying daily necessities is much more attractive.

Jiang Xiao's advertisements are mainly placed online, and now the online promotion costs are not that expensive. I bought the advertising space on a few well-known local websites earlier, and I don't even need to think of any fancy ideas. As long as the price difference is typed out, there will be Many people are willing to click in.

Driven by several successful marketing campaigns, at the end of July, Infinite Choice was already having a celebration party.

The celebration party should have been put together with the mid-year summary, but everyone was too busy. After the promotion of the Home Appliances Festival, there was time to take a good rest. Everyone showed their work, and Jiang Xiao also went up and gave it to others. Sending red envelopes, everyone looked beaming.

Although I was a little tired, the company developed rapidly and the treatment was good, and the atmosphere of everyone working together to make a fortune was of course thriving.

Lin Chengyu was also in the infinite celebration party, and he brought more than half of the small cakes on the venue.

However, everyone in the company is not surprised, not to mention Ye Miaomiao, Chen Lang, Xu Liang and the others. The other employees also often see him, always chasing their boss Jiang. They will be familiar after a long time.

Now the celebration party is almost over, and the three people have seen it get together again.

In fact, it was mainly because Jiang Xiao felt that Fu Ruoyan was not in the right state. Today, some of them were out of mind, and they deliberately pulled people aside, and Lin Chengyu just followed.