Chapter 93

Fu Ruoyan could not accurately describe his entire impression of Jiang Xiao, as he felt that he was like a peach milk candy sprinkled by God on the world.

But sweet things always attract flies, such as Lin Chengyu, which is the annoying fly.

Lin Chengyu sees him in the same way.

Jiang Xiao didn't feel it when the two men were confronted. He also tried to fight, but often the situation became more complicated when Jiang Xiao mediated.

Later, Jiang Xiao got used to it. Let's just do it. Sometimes after seeing each other, they don't forget their business, and then they start to work on their own affairs. After finishing the work, all three of them are tired.

Jiang Xiao asked: "Are you eating?"

The two people on the opposite side answered yes at the same time.

"Let's go," Jiang Xiao said, "I have small wontons at home."

Jiang Xiao's small wontons are one of the best things in the world!

This is one of the few consensus between the two people.

But where Jiang Xiao couldn't see, the two people had more time to compete secretly.

In the fourth quarter, Jiang Xiao was also very busy. He quickly took the driver's license test for the convenience of doing business and bought a car. Sometimes he was really tired, so he took a break in the car.

Lin Chengyu sometimes went to look for him, and he slept in the car for a while, and then woke up in a daze. Sometimes there were some things piled up in the car. He slept in the back seat, curled up there, like a small shrimp. .

He couldn't sleep long there. He woke up when he heard the noise and saw Lin Chengyu standing by the car, rubbing his eyes, and reaching out to open the car door.

Lin Chengyu saw his hair messed up asleep, so he stretched out his hand to help him tidy it up. Jiang Xiao subconsciously hid for a while and wanted to go out by himself. After he moved a bit, he didn't move again.

"What's wrong?" Lin Chengyu noticed something was wrong and asked him aloud, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"...The legs are numb," Jiang Xiao sighed, "a bit cramped."

He slept like that in the car, his posture was originally very wrong, and the pain started as soon as he woke up.

"Which leg?"

"...Two legs," Jiang Xiao's eyes trembled, "Just leave me alone, it will be fine in a while."

Lin Chengyu squatted down and reached out to help him rub his legs.

Jiang Xiao rushed to decorate the new store today. The old trousers on his body had paint marks on them. They were very dirty. He didn't want others to touch them. He wanted to shrink his legs, but he didn't succeed.

Lin Chengyu grasped his ankle and whispered: "Don't move." When

Fu Ruoyan came down from the mall, he was seeing this scene.

"What's wrong with Jiang Xiao?" He stepped forward, "Where is it uncomfortable?" The

cramp was originally a matter of a period of time, and it was rubbed by Lin Chengyu. It didn't hurt so much. It's all right now. Jiang Xiao got out of the car. He came out, stomped his feet, and said, "It's okay, let's go up."

Then he answered the phone, and the engineering team hurriedly left.

Lin Chengyu walked behind and met Fu Ruoyan's eyes, looking at each other for two lives.

"You've been following Jiang Xiao today, so let him sleep here?" Lin Chengyu took the lead. "There are so many stores open, can't you handle these things? Must Jiang Xiao work so hard?"

Fu Ruoyan hates him for treating himself. It was like Jiang Xiao's boyfriend, Jiang Xiao didn't like him at all.

He hoped Lin Chengyu was a little self-aware.

"Don't worry about it," he said, "I know Jiang Xiao's character. He likes to do everything by himself. There is a tacit understanding between me and him. What does it matter to you?"

Lin Chengyu became even more angry when he heard the words.

"You don't know Jiang Xiao at all," he said, "No one is an iron hit, he can't keep doing this. You should go back to Fu's

house as soon as possible, and stop disturbing him." Lin Chengyu went to inquire about his own affairs, and Fu Ruoyan was not surprised. , But he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would know or misunderstand something.

"Did you talk to Jiang Xiao? What nonsense? Don't talk nonsense if you don't know!"

Lin Chengyu ignored him and went up to look for Jiang Xiao.

He didn't speak, and Fu Ruoyan was a little nervous. He wanted to talk about this with Jiang Xiao today, but he didn't think it was right.

After all, he broke with his family, dropped out of school, and had a lawsuit. Those weren't glorious things. He had been full of mistakes and omissions during that time, and he was afraid that Lin Chengyu would add oil and jealousy, plus those unclear family ugliness, made Jiang Xiao Think he is some kind of rebellious, disobedient and unreliable person.

Jiang Xiao is really busy again today. He is in the new store in Liujiang today. The area of ​​this store is currently the largest. He has to work harder and keep his feet on the floor.

Especially Lin Chengyu has been around, pestering Jiang Xiao and talking about it, so Fu Ruoyan didn't find any chance today.

Lin Chengyu was very happy when they were in Liujiang. He was able to accompany Jiang Xiao every day, but no matter what he said, Jiang Xiao also went to stay in a hotel these days and refused to live in the house Lin Chengyu had prepared.

Jiang Xiao, the old house of Lin's family, will definitely not go. Lin Chengyu has several houses in Liujiang. He bought all the houses they had lived in in their previous life. Jiang Xiao can live in any one he wants, and he can guarantee not to go. disturb.

As for Fu Ruoyan, he can go to the hotel by himself.

Yongjiang's real estate business is booming. Lin Chengyu has successfully bought the land of the small villa where they have lived for a long time. It is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and it is indeed very suitable for villa projects.

This time he wanted to personally rebuild the small home between himself and Jiang Xiao, hoping that one day they could still live in.

His abacus was very good, but Jiang Xiao was unwilling, and he refused to say anything. In the end, he moved to the hotel and moved to the hotel.

What comforted Lin Chengyu a little was that fortunately, he and Fu Ruoyan were not in a double room, but what he didn't expect was that Fu Ruoyan, who was a little worried at night, knocked on the door to find Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao had been busy at the construction site for a day. Of course, the first thing he did when he returned to the hotel was to take a shower. When Fu Ruoyan came and knocked on the door, he was wiping his hair.

When Fu Ruoyan opened the door and saw Jiang Xiao like this, he was also stunned for a while.

Jiang Xiao's face was steamed in the steam in the bathroom, his cheeks were still red, and his eyes were moisturized. His winter pajamas were still Xia Wanwan's favorite style of bear pajamas. I was a little surprised to see Fu Ruoyan coming over. People came in and asked: "What's the matter? Is something wrong?"

Fu Ruoyan sighed. He saw Jiang Xiao like this. He forgot more than half of the words he had thought before, and he was silent for a while before speaking. "Jiang Xiao, that...Did you listen to what Lin Chengyu said? That is, those things before me."

He squatted.

Fu Ruoyan didn't know how much Lin Chengyu had heard about Jiang Xiao's possessive neurosis, so he didn't know where to start explaining to Jiang Xiao, so he stuck for a while.

Fu Ruoyan can't describe how he feels about Jiang Xiao at present. He thinks this person is good, good-looking, and attractive. He wants to stay with Jiang Xiao, anyway, he doesn't want Jiang Xiao to misunderstand him.

But what Fu Ruoyan didn't expect was that Jiang Xiao didn't misunderstand anything.

There was some apologetic expression on his face, and even apologized to him: "The relationship between Lin Chengyu and I is indeed very complicated, so I can't say no responsibility when he asks for your information.

But I promise that those things will not be said again. I'm sorry for going out. Well, if you feel that your privacy is invaded, eh, I will try to compensate you, okay?"

Fu Ruoyan was taken aback, Jiang Xiao's answer was somewhat unexpected.

"Aren't you... angry?" Fu Ruoyan asked.

"What makes me angry?" Jiang Xiao couldn't figure it out. "Those are your personal things. Isn't it normal not to want to say?"

As for Fu Ruoyan's actual behavior and personality, he didn't understand at first, but he got along for so long. I have a very thorough experience, and this will not be changed by some rumors.

As soon as Fu Ruoyan heard it, the whole person really relaxed.

He knew that Jiang Xiao was different from others.

"I..." He looked at Jiang Xiao, "I came here, I originally wanted to explain to you."

"If you feel uncomfortable, you don't need to explain," Jiang Xiao said, "I believe you."

Fu Ruoyan: " Yes. I really want to tell you."

He really relaxed as he sat there. He hadn't mentioned these things for a long time. He decided to tell Jiang Xiao and it was a relief for him.

If the other party wanted to, Jiang Xiao didn't mind being a listener. He sat down quietly and said nothing.

"The background of my family, Lin Chengyu mentioned to you, it's not a secret, what he inquired about is always inseparable," Fu Ruoyan said, "When I was very young, I started to learn to invest in business."

He followed. My father has been to the studio, to the star-studded awards ceremony, to many banquets and large occasions, and when he gets old, he naturally wants to do something with him.

At the beginning, I tried to choose the script and make some small investments. After earning some money, I started to set up my own studio, signed a few new people, and started my own projects.

Big movies and TV shows can't be opened, but a few commercials or MVs are enough, and a few well-known newcomers are gradually being attracted. When the small studio is booming, it suddenly has a big deal.

He has a little star under his hand. He is the most popular one in the studio. He looks well-mannered and obedient. Fu Ruoyan praised him and sent him to interviews for several movies. One of the crew is still a well-known movie star. The director's good book, with an investment of more than 100 million yuan, he managed to get into the role of the male second.

Then something went wrong.

"The most untouchable thing in the circle, the drug-drug, when I received the notice, I was stunned," Fu Ruoyan and Jiang Xiao said, "not only him, but also a potential new person at work was pulled into the water together. After being checked, the most ugly thing is that in the studio, a bag was found in the cracks of my desk." The

domestic control of drugs and drugs is strict, so he doesn't need to repeat it.

Fortunately, Fu Ruoyan is cautious by nature. There are three cameras in his office. Two outsiders know that one is hidden. After the two cameras were maliciously cut off, the only hidden camera that was left captured someone secretly stuffing things into his office. The picture of the table.

The bag did not have his fingerprints. Fu Ruoyan has done many tests, repeatedly communicated with the lawyers, prosecutors and the police, and finally proved that he really did not know. Although nothing happened in the end, the ghost knows how he got here during that time. Yes, it's almost more than ten years.

Even if you prove that you have nothing to do with this, the follow-up is not optimistic.

As soon as the official announcement came out, most of the studio was finished, and the role of the big movie male second was abolished. At that time, the film was finished, and the incident was almost to be remade. Fu Ruoyan, who had just proved his innocence in the criminal lawsuit, turned his head and compensated. A large sum of money.

If this were the case, Fu Ruoyan wouldn't be like what he is now, the setbacks in the business field would be regarded as a loss and he paid the tuition fees and the management was lax.

But tidying up the mentality is not without the courage to come back.

But he felt strange at the time, why did this problem occur?

Not to mention the fact that he was maliciously framed, the studio was already very strict in his management. In order to protect the artists, he also stopped some messy liquor bureaus, and a lot of entertainment went to himself.

He recalled that a few days before the incident, he went to a friend's birthday party. Someone pestered him at the party and insisted on passing him a cigarette. Fu Ruoyan doesn't smoke a lot. He would smoke a few when he was stressed, but he didn't like it. He smoked a cigarette passed by someone, and he took it later, but he turned around and lost it.

The more I think about it, the stranger it gets. What a coincidence, God knows what's in that cigarette.

Later, he even quit smoking, and after checking it down with a breath of breath, he found his stepmother.