Chapter 168

Jiang Xiao felt nothing. Fu Ruoyan was also one of the wounded, and he had also rescued him, so he was naturally concerned. Even if the other party does not come, he still has to come to visit.

Fortunately, Fu Ruoyan recovered very quickly. After Jiang Xiao came to the hospital here, he would check it out from time to time and bring something over. Bunch of flowers.

When he used to be a boyfriend, Jiang Xiao would take everything he sent, but now that he breaks up, he has to consider it. If it is too expensive or inappropriate, Jiang Xiao will not ask for it.

Today he came here for dinner and brought stewed soup.

"How do you feel today?" Fu Ruoyan asked him.

"Very good," Jiang Xiao said while sitting in his ward, drinking soup slowly, "Actually, he could be discharged early, but there are still people here."

Liujiang area prefers soup, Jiang Xiao here I drank a lot of soup, soup, water, and water for a while, and I was a bit tired.

So Jiang Xiao put the spoon in half after drinking. He turned his head and looked at Lin Chengyu's ward. Fu Ruoyan's smile was a little stiff when he heard this.

Jiang Xiao is honest, what he has to say, but Fu Ruoyan still has a lot of things hidden in his heart, and he doesn't know how to tell him.

Before, he still thought about being able to get back with Jiang Xiao, but he still thinks about it now. But it's not like before.

Before, he always felt that he worked hard and would always ask Jiang Xiao to forgive him. As for Lin Chengyu, he was jealous when he was in love, but after breaking up he didn't feel that this person could compare with himself.

Jiang Xiao was born again, and Fu Ruoyan knew what happened in her previous life. Lin Chengyu made too many mistakes, and Fu Ruoyan knew that he was also wrong, but he was not as ridiculous as the other party's, and he would definitely correct it in the future.

But after this incident, Fu Ruoyan was a little confused.

He suddenly felt as if he had underestimated Lin Chengyu in some way.

Lin Cheng has been guarding him for too long, and he has been changing little by little after so many years. The things that Fu Ruoyan had minded before were originally because Lin Chengyu knew more and more about Jiang Xiao, so he naturally felt that he should.

However, it is normal for a pair of lovers to have such a relationship or contradiction. If he communicates with Jiang Xiao well, or another way, it can always be resolved. After all, there are no rushes in the relationship, and there will be other things, such as Say work.

Fu Ruoyan always felt that he was just impulse, but he thought about it during this period of time, but found that the source was not impulse.

Both he and Lin Chengyu's previous solutions to the contradiction were wrong.

But Lin Chengyu felt painful, he changed himself, and Fu Ruoyan was not changing himself, but was always pushing Jiang Xiao.

Perhaps the problem is not "wrong". Jiang Xiao has always been very tolerant, and he said he didn't blame him, even to Lin Chengyu. He just categorized the problem as "inappropriate", and it was not who did the wrong thing.

Fu Ruoyan originally thought that this was an excuse, perhaps an excuse for refusal that Jiang Xiao was too tired to come up with, but now he realized that Jiang Xiao was right.

They are fighting over and over, after all, they are fighting over who understands Jiang Xiao, is suitable for Jiang Xiao, and can accompany this person forever.

If he only changed the one in front of him, and promised that he would never quarrel with Jiang Xiao or interfere with his company's affairs in the future, it would not be a great joy for everyone to be all right.

For example, when he first woke up, he still regretted telling the lie. He shouldn't lie to Jiang Xiao like that. But now, why is he still making such a mistake subconsciously?

Fu Ruoyan was in a daze. Jiang Xiao talked to him, but he didn't hear it all at once. He didn't react until Jiang Xiao asked him many times.

"The food I ordered is here, do you want to eat it together?" Jiang Xiao said, "It's delicious, it's your favorite dish."

He smiled and scowled.

Lin Chengyu and Fu Ruoyan taste a bit similar, and they can't taste the strong ones. The local dishes here are mainly light and suitable for this time.

Moreover, Jiang Xiao has not been discharged from the hospital. He has nothing to do in his spare time. Yesterday, he secretly asked someone to send a small pot to make something simple.

Jiang Xiao thought about it today and made a strawberry milk jelly. It was a very simple little thing, without any additives. He asked the doctor and said that you can eat a little bit, and the dessert is in a good mood.

Fu Ruoyan liked this before. Jiang Xiao cut him two pieces and put them in a small plate.

"It's specially made not very sweet," Jiang Xiao said, "you can eat more."

However, according to Jiang Xiao's taste, he has to pour another layer of sweet cream on top to find it delicious. During the recovery period, he still eats less sweetness. Tired of things.

Fu Ruoyan reached out and took it in a daze, and saw him preparing to go out again, and brought another piece to Lin Chengyu in the opposite ward.

He suddenly stopped Jiang Xiao.

"Xiao Xiao," he said, "Are you going to forgive him?"

Jiang Xiao just opened the door of her room. He was a little taken aback when he heard this question, and asked: "What?"

Why did he suddenly ask this question?

Fu Ruoyan stood up and asked again, his voice trembled uncontrollably: "Are you going to forgive me?"

"Ruoyan?"

"Xiaoxiao, I really have a lot of things to do badly," Fu Ruoyan A few steps forward, holding his wrist, "I'm afraid I won't have a chance to tell you this again."

Jiang Xiao was a little startled.

He felt that there was indeed an irreconcilable contradiction between Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu. In order not to make the two parties too excited, it would be better to meet rarely during this time, but Fu Ruoyan's sudden performance still puzzled Jiang Xiao.

He didn't know that there were still some things in Fu Ruoyan's heart that he had not told him. It's been so long since we broke up, so Jiang Xiao should have known it.

He quickly spoke and talked to Jiang Xiao about Fu Zonglin when he was in love. It turned out that Lin Chengyu had rescued him secretly, and Fu Ruoyan was so sad.

He still remembers this matter again, but he was angry before, but now he is at a loss. Naturally, no wonder Jiang Xiao was involved in this incident. He didn't know anything and was targeted. If Lin Chengyu was blamed, it didn't seem right. Without him, it would be impossible to guarantee what would happen.

"...Actually, I'm just blaming myself," Fu Ruoyan told him, "I haven't thought about it clearly, but I understand a little bit at this time." I

blame myself for not being able to protect Jiang Xiao, and for not controlling everything.

After realizing this, he should have become better, and Jiang Xiao should go in a better direction, but it made him become more and more possessive, and finally reached the point where he could not handle it.

A little further, Lin Chengyu came late that day after Xia Wanwan's accident, and he also said a few words, and finally said everything cleanly.

"I have nothing to hide from you," Fu Ruoyan said.

He seemed to be relieved.

Maybe by saying all this, he could love Jiang Xiao in a purer way, better than Lin Chengyu told him later.

It does require skill to get along with two people in a relationship, but it doesn't mean that you can always play tricks, which will push him farther and farther in the wrong direction.

"...Xiao Xiao, I promise I won't do it in the future," Jiang Xiao, who was stunned, heard Fu Ruoyan continue. "But I really like you. I never lied to you about this."

He stretched out his hand and hugged him . Stayed with Jiang Xiao.

"I really hope that we can still have a chance to start again, and I will become the right person for you."

At this time, Lin Chengyu had already moved surreptitiously. It has been ten days ago. He recovered from his injuries relatively quickly. It was only easier to recover when lying down. If he had to move, he was able to move.

Jiang Xiao's ward is opposite, and it has been a long time since he came back. He is really worried, just want to take a sneak peek.

That's Fu Ruoyan.

He is almost like a big enemy, how can he care about everything.

Lin Chengyu was sneaky, just like being a thief, Jiang Xiao's door was half opened, and he finally moved over gently, and saw a scene that made him unpleasant.

Fu Ruoyan held Jiang Xiao in his arms, Jiang Xiao had not pushed him away.

In fact, Jiang Xiao was just stunned at the time. He was too surprised at what Fu Ruoyan mentioned, and was not prepared at all.

It was indeed Fu Zonglin that Fu Ruoyan started to change, but he didn't expect to be related to Lin Chengyu.

After a while, he calmed down a bit, and then struggled out of Fu Ruoyan's arms.

"Maybe you should have told me earlier," Jiang Xiao sighed, "Ruoyan, we are still a little late." To

a certain extent, he understood Fu Ruoyan's possessiveness at the time, but it did not mean that this was correct.

Jiang Xiao finally left.

He went to get the set meal, and then returned to Lin Chengyu's ward. Jiang Xiao was a little bit unconscious, but Lin Chengyu was even more.

He didn't seem to have any appetite today. He poked a spoon a few times, a little dazed, not knowing what he was thinking.

Doesn't it suit your appetite?

Jiang Xiao noticed, but it was not right to think about it. No one knew what Lin Chengyu liked to eat better than him.

He froze a few times, the food in front of him was half cold, Jiang Xiao put it away for him, Lin Chengyu watched Jiang Xiao walking around, always remembering the hug he just saw, but he didn't dare to ask.

He didn't dare to say like Fu Ruoyan that I have always loved you, and if there is any hope for the two of us, he didn't dare to ask if Jiang Xiao would leave when he was injured. He was afraid that after hearing the answer, the whole thing would be settled. A little leeway.

So it's better not to speak.

Jiang Xiao went out for a while and brought him strawberry milk jelly. He poured sweet cream on Jiang Xiao's plate, and there were many strawberries in his plate.

This season's strawberries are a bit sour, and Lin Chengyu has eaten all of it. He only feels that the sweet and sour taste has been spreading from his mouth to his heart.

But he did not expect that in the evening, Jiang Xiao took the initiative to bring up a past event.

It was the one Fu Ruoyan told him today.

"Is this true?" Jiang Xiao asked again.

Lin Chengyu hesitated and nodded.

He didn't know if this matter was brought up for good or bad.

"I lived with Fu Ruoyan, and he was still staring at Fu Zonglin. He didn't even notice this. How did you find out? I, the client, didn't feel anything at all," Jiang Xiao asked him, "How did you find out? "

Lin Yu to explain:." ...... I occasionally go to see you, "

Jiang Xiao frowned.

"I really didn't find someone to watch you, really," Lin Chengyu said, seeing his face changed, and quickly continued, "It was during that time, when you got off work several times, I was on the side of the road and there was a car several times. I felt it was a coincidence, so I checked it."