Chapter 147

Jiang Xiao really didn't take this seriously, he and Lin Chengyu hadn't seen each other for a year.

Thinking of it, it probably faded after he discovered that the traces on his body had gone crazy for a while. Jiang Xiao felt that he was probably stimulated and gave up.

The meeting today was also a business occasion, and the other party was not too enthusiastic. Jiang Xiao left after saying a few words, and he did not follow up. Later, Jiang Xiao's attention was attracted by other people, and he couldn't even remember him. .

"Don't be jealous," Jiang Xiao was not nervous at all, and smiled at Fu Ruoyan, "It's just this time, how can we meet so many occasions in the future?"

It's not a single meeting, but a large crowd.

But Fu Ruoyan was hiding something Jiang Xiao didn't know. The last time Lin Chengyu took action, and the look in his eyes when he met today, he never gave up Jiang Xiao.

In any case, Fu Ruoyan remembered the lesson last time, and he was not angry with Jiang Xiao, no matter how much he thought, he couldn't show it to Jiang Xiao.

The matter of Lin Chengyu is not suitable for further discussion, but Jiang Xiao mentioned that his company is near the new address of Infinite, Fu Ruoyan thinks about it, a little bit sceptical.

Jiang Xiao also knew about this incident when I saw it today. The entire development park is very large. Jiang Xiao just bought a piece of land. During this process, he has more dealings with local government departments. How can I get to know all the companies inside and outside the park? name.

"The address has been fixed?" After Fu Ruoyan got home, he couldn't help but mention, "Can't you change it anymore?"

"Don't be kidding," Jiang Xiao waved his hand, just thinking that he was joking, "This is true. It's impossible to change it."

He bought all the land, and it can't be refunded.

Fu Ruoyan also knew that this kind of thinking was really too much, frowned and stopped mentioning it.

Forget it, at most he will pay more attention to this kind of messy party, let Jiang Xiao go less.

The rest was all about construction. Jiang Xiao didn't go to the construction site very much, and there was no chance to meet someone, so Fu Ruoyan was jealous.

But some things are buried there and will be discovered sooner or later.

This year Jiang Xiao's business trips and various types of work have been less, and he is also free to entertain friends. Yes, Ye Yingying finally found time to come to Lishi to find him this year.

Last year, when the cultural and creative products entered infinitely, his studio was the first batch. Jiang Xiao recommended a reliable investment institution to him. After he took a certain investment, Ye Yingying also relied on his own ideas according to his own ideas. Networking, acting as an agent for the production of many famous works on the Internet. After all, some creators are afraid of trouble, and the peripheral production is also very troublesome. The factory is not reliable, how to choose the raw materials, how to check the quality, and even the delivery and return customer service are all learned. People outside the industry are often tricked. A professional company acting as an agent can keep the price down while ensuring quality. In this situation, Ye Yingying also gained some fame. After the surroundings came out, she cooperated with Jiang Xiao to promote each other. The studio got bigger and bigger, and Ye Yingying was also very busy. It was only this year that she had time. , Invited by Jiang Xiao to visit Lishi. When he got off the plane in Lishi, Ye Yingying gave Jiang Xiao a hug as soon as he arrived. "Brother Xiao, you are my lucky star!" He said, "I don't know how to thank you." Before he met Jiang Xiao last year, he was still drawing pictures, and the thoughts in his mind were all wild, completely absent. I think that my own small studio can develop into this this year. Jiang Xiao has to thank him. The page of Wenchuang was getting more and more lively. Before meeting him, Jiang Xiao didn't expect to have such a piece, which gave infinitely great inspiration. "Let's go," Jiang Xiao led him out, "Take you to Lishi for fun." Lishi is known as the city of food and has a profound cultural heritage. Jiang Xiao took people out for a round and was surprised. I feel that I haven't visited Lishi well. He played several famous attractions more freshly than Ye Yingying.