Chapter 138

Fu Ruoyan didn't know that it was jealousy caused by possessiveness, but he was uncomfortable anyway.

He couldn't stand the phone call with Lin Chengyu afterwards. This was the first time that Fu Ruoyan took the initiative to call him.

He didn't talk too much nonsense, and the conversation was simple.

"Everything has been handled," Fu Ruoyan said, "but Jiang Xiao doesn't know anything, you...don't say anything to him."

Lin Chengyu was silent for a while: "In the future, can you guarantee that this kind of thing will not happen again? "

Fu Ruoyan: "I'm not guaranteeing you, I'm guaranteeing Jiang Xiao."

He waited a while, and then heard the opposite reply: "Yes."

The conversation between the two people was so short, and the tone between the two parties was not counted. polite.

But after Fu Ruoyan made this call, he vaguely felt relaxed.

Nothing happened to Jiang Xiao, he won't know.

Lin Chengyu hung up the phone. He leaned against the window and looked down to see the jasmine he just planted today in the garden.

He is not in the old house. During this time, he lived in the villa he renovated. This is the home of him and Jiang Xiao.

The villa has been installed for a while, and I haven't moved in before. At first, I was looking forward to one day that I could live in a new house with Jiang Xiao. Later, Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan were together. He was in distress and didn't dare to come back to see this house again, so he left here vacant.

Then as the New Year passed, he saw the traces of Jiang Xiao on his body and went crazy for a long time. After a long time, he couldn't sleep for many nights. Then he convinced himself that he slowly recovered his peace.

Last month, he moved into this house alone.

Lin Chengyu started trying to accept some things calmly, even though he still couldn't accept it now.

He still loves Jiang Xiao and still misses him very much. Now he lives in this house and feels that the whole house accompanies him to miss Jiang Xiao. If this goes on, it doesn't seem to be so hard.

He somewhat expected this call today.

Fu Ruoyan is not polite, but he is Jiang Xiao's boyfriend, so he has a standpoint in many words, but Lin Chengyu has no standpoint to refuse.

Jiang Xiao didn't know if it was a good thing?

He can't tell the difference.

Everything may not be good or bad at this moment, just like a seed, buried there, I don't know what it will become in the future.

Today's Lin Chengyu seems to have nothing to lose. He just waited there quietly, even if he had a little gain, he was pleasantly surprised.

Even if this matter was kept secret, Jiang Xiao knew a little later, but it was not very clear.

There was very little news outside and there was no discussion. It should have been deliberately suppressed by Fu. The change that happened to him was that the bodyguard who had been following him was gone, and he knew that it should be all right.

Jiang Xiao thought it was because they wanted to do something to Fu Ruoyan, but they were unsuccessful and the old account was turned over. The crime was deserved and there was nothing to say.

He seemed to understand why Fu Ruoyan was so nervous that day, and once on a date, he even said it specifically.

"Did you almost have an accident?" Jiang Xiao asked him, and then felt a little guilty, "I should be with you, not going out."

"It doesn't matter, Xiao Xiao, don't think too much," Fu Ruoyan said, "It's all over. "

Jiang Xiao think mentioned this matter when Fu's face if the words have a trace of strange, but he did not think too much.

So later at home, the two did not discuss this matter much.

This kind of negative thing is meaningless, Jiang Xiao only hopes that he and Fu Ruoyan can return to the same peaceful life as before.

But then, one thing still showed a little bit of trouble.

There is another person who has nothing to do with those things, which Fu Ruoyan needs to deal with later.

His half-brother.

Fu Yunsi, the younger brother, had a temperament similar to Chen Lingyue, and he knew how to pretend, but he was still domineering in the field. I lacked abilities, and I was younger than Fu Ruoyan. I stayed a few levels, and now I don't even go to university.

Younger is impulsive. He didn't understand how his parents were all sent in by Fu Ruoyan in a blink of an eye. The grandpa, who had been treating him well, was in poor health. He was in the hospital for a long time and didn't come out, and he didn't have the energy to see him.

He had been doing well in pampering, but his life changed overnight.

He was angry, thinking about revenge, and wanted to find the media, but after all, he was too young and too young to do anything, so he was stopped by Fu Ruoyan.

In fact, this was a trivial matter. Fu Yunsi was able to deal with it very well. Compared with his parents, he was incapable and did nothing. Such an older child, Fu Ruoyan, didn't have the energy to deal with him before.

But when dealing with him, Fu Ruoyan still brought some ignition gas.

Originally, he felt aggrieved because of Lin Chengyu, and Fu Yunsi was dishonest. He probably heard Chen Lingyue talk about Jiang Xiao, and his brain became hot. During the conversation, he deliberately mentioned Jiang Xiao and tried to threaten him.

For Fu Ruoyan, this name is no different from □□.

He was suffocating because of Lin Chengyu, feeling that he hadn't done anything about it, and he had some venting, but he didn't expect Jiang Xiao to come.

It's just such a coincidence.

Of course, Fu Ruoyan would not do it himself. There were many people under his hands. He was talking on the phone that day, and he was talking about it to the people over there, with his back facing the door.

Jiang Xiao came in quietly, intending to surprise him.

During this period of time, he felt that Fu Ruoyan was particularly stressed. Fortunately, there was a little time today. He cooked some dishes that Fu Ruoyan liked and secretly came over.

The people in the studio knew him. Of course, there was no need to report Fu Ruoyan. Even the fingerprint password Jiang Xiao in Fu Ruoyan's office could be opened.

He heard the content of Fu Ruoyan's call, even if it was just a short sentence.

"...When he speaks again, he will break his leg..."

Fu Ruoyan was also keen, and as soon as Jiang Xiao came in, he died immediately.

"Xiao Xiao, did you hear anything?" He took a deep breath, "I can explain, it's not what you think."

Jiang Xiao glanced at him, he stood there without moving, and then came in, locked the door, lightly Put the food container lightly on the table.

"Who are you talking about?" Jiang Xiao asked him, "Whose leg do you want to break?"

Fu Ruoyan was nervous and went to pull his hand, but Jiang Xiao asked him to sit down.

"Tell me well," Jiang Xiao said, "Don't lie, who is that?"

"You know, Fu Yunsi, my brother."

"What did your brother do that is worth it?" Jiang Xiao asked. .

Fu Ruoyan glanced at him nervously. He couldn't see if Jiang Xiao was angry, so he told him honestly.

"I was just a little bit impulsive," Fu Ruoyan began to make up. "

He was too much." After he finished speaking, he quietly went to hold Jiang Xiao's hand, Jiang Xiao did not let go.

"If it affects the company, it should be stopped," Jiang Xiao said, and then sighed again. "He has nothing to do with me. I haven't seen him before. If you say, to be honest, I don't care about him. How is it, I only care about how you are. He is young and if he gets into trouble, there are always many ways to deal with him, but you can't put yourself in a dangerous situation on an impulse."

Jiang Xiao naturally has a standpoint. In this case, he is indeed not from a sympathetic point of view. It is normal for him to be more concerned about Fu Ruoyan.

Fu Ruoyan: "I know."

He added nervously: "It's really the first time. I just talked about it and didn't really do it."

"After that , don't do that. " Jiang Xiao looked at him, "You are under pressure recently. It's too big, Ruoyan, there are many ways to solve the problem, but don't let yourself become what you hate."

Jiang Xiao wondered if she wanted to be more serious, but Fu Ruoyan was so frightened when faced with the person she liked. Looking at him, he couldn't be serious again.

"I'm sorry," Fu Ruoyan apologized to him in a low voice, "Did it scare you?"

Jiang Xiao thought for a while: "It's still a bit." But

what should I do, they are lovers. Fu Ruoyan did encounter some psychological problems during this period of time, and he was a bit more extreme. Can he just get angry, or leave him alone?

He is not usually like this. Jiang Xiao understands him, but Fu Ruoyan has been under too much pressure recently.

Jiang Xiao still believed in Fu Ruoyan.

He reiterated a few more words about this incident, staring at him and calling his subordinates, Fu Ruoyan honestly promised him that he would not be impulsive in the future, and he did not go on.

The two of them had this lunch together. Jiang Xiao still had things to do with the company in the afternoon and went back soon.

After he really left, Fu Ruoyan stood by the window and looked at Jiang Xiao's back. He made sure that he had left before making another phone call.

The other side also understood: "Sister-in-law found it."

"Don't mention it," Fu Ruoyan rubbed his eyes. "He was right. I was impulsive. If someone caught the handle, it would be difficult to tell in the future. Forget it, Fu Yunsi is nothing but Little character, heal his hand, and then send it out, don't let him come back, this thing will be over."

After all, Fu Ruoyan just wanted to live with Jiang Xiao, and the rest of the people shouldn't bother.

He couldn't dispel some emotions, but he could hide it temporarily.

The facts are indeed as he wished. After this period of time, the two people became sweet and sweet again. Life is mostly calm, not so turbulent.

As time passed, Jiang Xiao didn't take the matter to heart. Fu Ruoyan is still gentle in nature and has always treated him well, and since that incident, he has been better to him.

He smoothly signed the contract with the express company, and the two became official partners. Celebrate with Fu Ruoyan, and then talk about future plans.

Unlimited expansion is very powerful, and the number of users is increasing. In comparison, the partners they signed seem to be insufficient.

With the help of Zhongsen before, many major domestic production brands have settled in. Because the factories in Liujiang are close to each other, many of them have signed.

Since last year, Ye Miaomiao has started to contact some foreign brands through traders, and has successfully cooperated. Some manufacturers have taken the initiative to find them, but this is far from enough.

They still uphold the "preferred" sign, but the contact area has to be greatly expanded.

Including some small and medium-sized enterprises and even self-employed individuals, just take the case of signing the courier company's cooperation. The other party has a complete cold chain transportation line, which means that fresh fruit and frozen packaged food can be transported over long distances

.

There are not many manufacturers in this area of ​​Infinite. At this point in time, users have not yet developed the habit of buying everything online. The blank market is certainly promising.

So he and Fu Ruoyan clinked a cup and said that he might travel frequently in the future.