Chapter 167

He was nervous there, not knowing what to do, and then Jiang Xiao's fingers began to move again.

"Go to sleep."

Lin Chengyu is in this state. He really can't say anything. It's better to rest. After thinking about it, Jiang Xiao drew a few words in his hand.

"I'm here."

He tried to be as brief as possible, writing in the palm of his hand, wondering if the other party could understand it, he wrote very slowly, and the meaning of this sentence was also obvious. Jiang Xiao is here, and naturally lives in the hospital, and he needs to be treated, so he won't leave during this time. If he can visit, he will always come to see him.

I can't say anything now, it should be better in a few days.

But after Lin Chengyu received this meaning, he stiffened for a long time, and then he felt more at ease. He is really not afraid of anything, and this pain is nothing.

Jiang Xiao's fingers left his palm, and in the end he didn't have the courage to hold it, but it was enough.

His subsequent major and minor operations went well, and he knew that Jiang Xiao was there, so he was at peace in his heart.

He couldn't see Jiang Xiao when he was lying down, but when he heard the sound of Jiang Xiao's wheelchair rolling over, and the fingers on the palm of his hand, he knew that person was there.

Lin Chengyu didn't expect anything in his heart. He knew very well that gratitude and love were two different things, but it would be good if Jiang Xiao didn't hate him.

Jiang Xiao's injury was not serious at first, and his throat healed after two days. He could talk to Lin Chengyu, but he was a bit dumb.

Without Jiang Xiao's fingers in his palm, Lin Chengyu was still a little bit disappointed, as if he was missing something for a while, but Jiang Xiao's whole body was well, he was still very happy.

Jiang Xiao's broken foot was not serious, and only one leg was injured. In a few days, he won't have to use a wheelchair to make it so complicated. He can walk with a limping.

The sound of wheelchair rollers that made Lin Chengyu feel at ease turned into the sound of crutches tapping again.

Although Lin Chengyu didn't get better so quickly, his whole recovery state was unanimously affirmed by the doctors and nurses in the hospital. After Jiang Xiao came, he gradually got out of the dangerous state, at least his life would not be in danger.

The body was still terrible, but the injury on his head was smashed, and the gauze can be removed when it is almost good, and he can finally see Jiang Xiao.

Lin Chengyu's eyes were a little unbearable when he first saw the light. He turned his head and looked at it. At first he could only see a figure vaguely, and then he tried to open his eyes to see clearly.

He always felt that Jiang Xiao looked thinner and his eyes appeared bigger. He was raised by Xia Wanwan these days, and his face looked a little rosy. He stared at the people up and down carefully, and he was relieved when he was sure that there was nothing wrong.

But after watching Jiang Xiao, he looked down at himself, only to realize that he was really messy and tattered.

Jiang Xiao also looked at him, mainly because of the wound on his face. I don't know if the scar on Lin Chengyu's forehead, and there are burn marks on his lower jaw, let alone on his body. After the wound is healed, it is estimated. Look for other hospitals for further repairs.

Whether it's for appearance or company image, it is always bad to leave scars.

This injury is considered to be for him, Jiang Xiao naturally has to figure it out, and he has to do his best to restore him to his original appearance.

But looking at it, he was wondering what to do next, and found that Lin Chengyu had turned his head.

For what?

Jiang Xiao touched her face inexplicably, wondering if there was anything on her face. He would not recognize people after taking off the gauze? Why didn't you let it be seen?

At this time, the doctor was still there. In addition to taking off the gauze on his head, he was about to take off the body again and changed the dressing.

There is a lot of mess on his body such as burns, and it is still very scary when exposed.

"It's ugly," Jiang Xiao heard him whisper, "Don't look at Xiao Xiao."

Jiang Xiao: "..."

If it wasn't for the other party's injury, he would knock Lin Chengyu on the head.

When did you still think about this.

But Lin Chengyu cared, every time he went to see Jiang Xiao, he would take care of himself. He also knows that Jiang Xiao is a little bit controllable, and don't worry about whether it is controllable or not. When you see someone you like, anyone wants to look better.

Even if he was hospitalized now, it was definitely no better than usual, but the appearance of the wound was too hideous, and he subconsciously didn't want Jiang Xiao to see it.

I've seen you look even more ugly, Jiang Xiao thought, what's so scary about this? He didn't see this level of sight from his face.

Indeed, in the last few years that Jiang Xiao saw him, he described the ugliest of people who were haggard and without any consciousness of survival. The whole person was like withered leaves, as if time was passing by him at an accelerating rate.

... Lin Chengyu still has something unchanged.

Jiang Xiao remembered that when he finally went to the cemetery, he felt that he was ugly. He didn't even dare to come forward to look at the tombstone, so he hid behind the tree.

It's really strange, this mentality.

Jiang Xiao was a little helpless, but fortunately, it was convenient for him to move now. Lin Chengyu turned around, and he just sat on the other side.

As expected, Lin Chengyu didn't dare to move.

Looking at him now, Jiang Xiao still couldn't help but think of what she had seen before, and it was especially easy to associate.

Before he came, he still wondered if Lin Chengyu was also caught in such a scene. He watched these with himself in another place, but in fact there was none, only he saw it.

It might be too cruel to let him experience it again. So Jiang Xiao didn't intend to say anything about this, he didn't know how to say it, Lin Chengyu heard him sigh lightly.

it is more than words.

And soon Jiang Xiao proved that his messy worries were completely unnecessary. How could Jiang Xiao feel the scars ugly.

Later, his injury healed a little bit. When applying medicine, he didn't need to be as professional as a nurse, and when most people could also take it, Jiang Xiao applied the medicine to a part of his body.

Jiang Xiao was not nervous, but Lin Chengyu was nervous. Whenever he met Jiang Xiao, he forgot the pain. The attention was completely taken away by this person. His back was stiff. Jiang Xiao's hands were light, and his eyes were lowered. , Just so close to him.

Lin Chengyu almost wanted to stay in the hospital for a lifetime.

"You better hurry up," Jiang Xiao glanced at him, as if guessing what he was thinking, "I can't leave the company alone. Grandpa Lin has gone out to help you manage the company."

Lin Chengyu honestly said, "Okay."

Indeed, both of them are trouble-ridden people. Once they enter the hospital, they will not only affect themselves, but also the company.

Especially Jiang Xiao, who has a heavy sense of responsibility, has been in the hospital for less than a week and feels that he is much better, but Xia Wanwan refuses to let him out of the hospital, and can't let Lin Chengyu go, so he just read the documents here.

That's how he is, even if he goes to travel, he is just another way and another place to work. Now he was in a state of agreeing to Grandpa Lin to take care of Lin Chengyu, so in the ward, Lin Chengyu saw him sitting on the sofa by the bed, holding the laptop and not letting go, and typing sounds came from time to time.

"Xiao Xiao." Lin Chengyu couldn't help calling him.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Xiao replied and turned to look at him, "Is there anything uncomfortable? I call the doctor over."

"No," Lin Chengyu sighed, "Can you take a good rest first? I'll talk about it after work." "

Jiang Xiao also had an arm injury. Although it is not serious, he has to work hard with one hand. I don't know what kind of spirit it is.

"Why do Miaomiao and others still send you something at this time?" Lin Chengyu couldn't help muttering, he was a little distressed, "I know that your wound is still not healed." The

broken thought behind him said very much. Whisper, I don't know if Jiang Xiao heard it, then he saw Jiang Xiao turned his head and glanced at him slightly, then typed a few words on the keyboard, picked up the phone and sent a few messages, and then put the computer on One side, out.

Lin Chengyu: "..."

He started to regret a bit. Although the starting point was to care about Jiang Xiao, he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be angry.

He wasn't moving at this time, otherwise he would definitely chase him out, but Jiang Xiao came back after a while, with a thermos bottle in his hand.

Jiang Xiao put the heat preservation pot on the bedside table and said, "I asked someone to give you the stewed fish soup. I asked the doctor and said that you can eat it now. Eat something high in protein to help the wound heal."

Jiang Xiao couldn't go home. Can't get into the kitchen, otherwise he would do it himself.

Not angry, Lin Chengyu let out a sigh of relief.

Jiang Xiao pulled out the small table. The amount of fish soup was for two people. It was okay for Lin Chengyu to drink some soup by himself. The fish soup was very fresh and delicious, but he still couldn't help watching Jiang Xiao secretly.

He did not expect that Jiang Xiao would take the initiative to speak about it.

"It's not the file sent to me by the company, but the information I found myself," Jiang Xiao said, "I know you all want me to rest well, but it's too idle in the hospital."

He glanced at Lin Chengyu again. , Said: "How could I be angry for such a small thing?"

Lin Chengyu didn't know what to return to him, so he lowered his head, feeling a little flattered.

"Well, I know," he said, "I just don't want you to work too hard." I

don't know if it was because of saving him. Lin Chengyu really felt that Jiang Xiao's relationship with him was very different from before. Jiang Xiao used to Always refuse, now at least there can be back and forth communication.

There is also fish soup to drink!

He is content.

But a few days later, Lin Chengyu met Kan again-he saw Fu Ruoyan coming.

In fact, Fu Ruoyan had been here before, but at a bad time, Lin Chengyu fell asleep. And he always went to see Jiang Xiao when he came, so naturally he wouldn't go to see other people, knowing that Lin Chengyu is not in danger of life, and there is no need to know more about the others.

But this time, Lin Chengyu saw him coming.

Lin Chengyu also remembered the things in the fire scene very clearly. If he said about saving Jiang Xiao out, it would be very troublesome without him. He saw that Jiang Xiao had gone out, and he didn't know what the two of them were going to say.

Lin Chengyu stretched his neck and couldn't see it.

Contentment is one thing, anxiety is another.