Untitled Part 144

Jiang Xiao's personality is indeed very soft to important people, but he can't help but have a temper in this situation.

He couldn't tell if it was a quarrel, but it was true that it was a breakup. He couldn't match a few words. It's not a good experience to be unpleasant in a foreign country.

There was a voice on their side, and the people in the restaurant felt wrong, so they came to persuade them.

It was a quiet occasion, Jiang Xiao didn't want to be noticed here, and he and Fu Ruoyan were both unstable and couldn't tell.

Fu Ruoyan felt that he was still being disturbed after waiting for a year after he was idle. Jiang Xiao felt that I couldn't even do this and it was too much.

It's really impossible to say to go together for a while.

Finally Jiang Xiao ran out of the restaurant by himself, Fu Ruoyan wanted to stop him, but did not stop.

He was so temperamental that no one could stop him.

Separation is Jiang Xiao's way of dealing with this kind of thing. It may also be subconscious. He feels that staying there will not make things better, but will make the emotions more intense. It is good to calm down after separation.

He ran for a while and found a direction when he came out. He didn't know where he went. Now he's walking alone on the street, surrounded by strangers and scenery. It's cold in winter. .

When Jiang Xiao came out, his jacket was still in the restaurant. He felt cold after a few steps. He didn't take the phone, the card, or the money. He couldn't buy it now.

And he ran around, and then walked a while immersed in his own world. Now he doesn't know where he is going. The surrounding scenes are unfamiliar.

He felt that all the blocks in foreign countries seemed to look the same, and he went around a few times. It was all right now, and he was completely lost.

Jiang Xiao sniffed, digging up and down, and finally took out a few change from his pants pocket. I don't know when I stuffed it in, so I can save it in a hurry.

He hadn't had time to eat a few mouthfuls in the restaurant, and now his emotions were turned off, and the cold wind blew, making him cold and hungry.

Don't go back yet.

Jiang Xiao finally bought hot dogs and a cup of hot cocoa from a small street shop, and he could only buy these with his few change.

This small shop can sit for a while, Jiang Xiao deliberately made it a pillar, so people who don't want to walk outside can see themselves at first sight.

He took a bite of the hot dog, then stopped for a moment.

It's not delicious, it has a strange smell, which is not in line with his taste. Jiang Xiao's mouth is quite picky, and the hot cocoa is average. At most, he can only drink it to warm himself up. That's the taste of the fast food restaurant.

Who would have thought that he had just answered the phone and had hundreds of millions in minutes, and now he can't even eat a good mouth.

Jiang Xiao sighed slightly.

He is still a little squeamish now, eating and drinking that don't suit his appetite, and not eating, putting it aside, preferring to be hungry.

After thinking about it, he was also a bit wronged.

Sometimes, he didn't know what Fu Ruoyan wanted, or he was unsatisfied when it was given to him. He always felt it was difficult to please him now. After coming and going, Jiang Xiao was also tired.

Jiang Xiao is not an iron man. There are enough things for the company. He has not taken a good rest this year. This trip is already a rare opportunity for him to rest.

Just taking the time to deal with some work matters, Jiang Xiao was already content, but he didn't expect it to be like this.

Maybe he and Fu Ruoyan are not wrong, they just think about things from different angles.

Lovers should always understand and tolerate each other, but no one is a saint. Once the mood comes up, the rest can't be controlled.

As he sat there, he thought about some mess, until the clerk told him that the shop was closing.

The shop closes quite early.

Jiang Xiao checked the time, but couldn't stay there, so she could only go out.

It's getting late, it doesn't belong to a prosperous area, there are no people, he wants to go back to the hotel, but he came by car on the way to the restaurant, it should be impossible to walk back on his feet.

Jiang Xiao didn't know where to go. He stood at the door of the store for a while, and then headed for a brighter place.

There will always be a way, he is an adult man, what is he afraid of.

After Jiang Xiao ran out, Fu Ruoyan regretted it.

He didn't want to see such a scene, he didn't want such a result. When he remembered it, he felt that he shouldn't talk to Jiang Xiao like this, but he disappeared as soon as he didn't hold the wrong eye. He looked back and realized that Jiang Xiao didn't bring anything, the coat was hanging there, and the phone was on the table.

Fu Ruoyan was not the time to regret, he began to panic.

This is a foreign country, and the weather is already late. The city is generally safe, and he is afraid that something will happen to Jiang Xiao and it will be too late to regret it.

Fortunately, Fu Ruoyan is also prepared when he is abroad, and can always find relationships to help find people, but after looking around, he didn't see anyone.

Where will Jiang Xiao go?

Fu Ruoyan tried to calm down, thinking about his habits, Jiang Xiao would not go to the wrong place, he likes to be a little lively.

He couldn't run far, he looked carefully in crowded places, and finally found Jiang Xiao after three hours.

He was really in a lively place, on a commercial street.

But even Fu Ruoyan didn't expect this place to stay. No wonder I turned this place back and forth and didn't see anyone.

He is in a small stall.

Jiang Xiao didn't take the phone or the money, but he has craftsmanship.

His English is not particularly good, but there is no problem in daily communication. Fu Ruoyan didn't know how he told people. There was a stall in the commercial street selling crepes and muffins. Jiang Xiao persuaded the stall owner that he ran to help.

One is to feed yourself, and the other is to get some money to take a taxi back to the hotel.

This kind of fast food seems to be easy to make, but when Jiang Xiao goes up, he makes a different taste. And after looking at the ingredients, he can also DIY snacks that are not on the menu, which are much better than usual.

It turned out that this small stall had a mediocre business, and Jiang Xiao was helping him that night. He came and went, and even started to line up, crowded with people.

It was still a van-like mobile stall with roofs on the top, bottom, left, and right sides. Unless you squeeze into the crowd to see the owner of the stall, it's really hard to find Jiang Xiao in it.

Jiang Xiao originally wanted to make money for the taxi and went back, but he didn't count the quantity when he sold it. Anyway, he was quite busy. When Fu Ruoyan found it, he had already made enough money after calculating the share that the original vendor had promised. .

The stall owner saw that the business was so good, and he didn't want Jiang Xiao to go, so he grumbled with excitement.

Jiang Xiao saw Fu Ruoyan coming, he handed the last crepe to the guests in front, and then said: "It's sold out."

He ran out of all the ingredients prepared by the stall owner today.

Fu Ruoyan walked to the front of the stall and looked at him. He finally breathed a sigh of relief and asked him, "Is it cold?" The

stall owner asked Jiang Xiao who this was.

"My boyfriend," Jiang Xiao said, "Goodbye, I'm leaving with him."

Jiang Xiao can only teach the stall owner a few new snacks he has made, and Fu Ruoyan will not take the money. , Just made a few things with the stall owner's materials and put them in the box.

"Xiao Xiao," When he walked out, Fu Ruoyan held his hand for the first time, feeling a little nervous, "Sorry, I shouldn't have quarreled with you, we..."

He didn't know what to say.

It was really cold outside, and the windier the night, Jiang Xiao walked out of the stall, Fu Ruoyan immediately helped him put on his coat, the coat brought warmth.

Jiang Xiao actually felt relieved when he saw him, and Fu Ruoyan's hair was messed up, and she didn't know how long she had been looking for. Jiang Xiao handed him the bag with snacks on his hand.

In his opening sentence, he didn't mention the previous matter.

"Did you not eat too much?" Jiang Xiao asked him, "Are you hungry?"

Fu Ruoyan was anxious, and of course he didn't have any mood to eat. Jiang Xiao made something specially for him from the small stall.

The ingredients on the food stall are of course not so good. The ginger Xiao tried his best. The crepes are soft, with a sweet scent of cream inside. The fruit is juicy and still warm. In Fu Ruoyan's eyes, this is better than that restaurant. Delicious.

Fu Ruoyan took his hand and walked back.

"Don't be angry anymore."

Jiang Xiao shook his head. He is no longer a child. Why is he angry after he clicks?

"In fact, you do not carry a cell phone so they do not have no money," Yan Fu if somewhat uncomfortable, and said loudly, "I'm sorry, that should make you a little easier, the results also let you do this."

He wore a look of ginger night Watching, said: "Give the watch to the taxi driver, and he will take you back."

"I'm fine," Jiang Xiao felt that it didn't matter. Going there to help, he was much calmer in his busy schedule, much better than walking outside with nothing to do. "I should say sorry to you too. Today, you were talking to me and were interrupted by the phone. I was not in a good mood."

He looked at his watch and whispered, "You gave this to me. Reluctant."

Tonight was just a small accident. This is how lovers quarreled, and regretted it after the quarrel.

Jiang Xiao was also doing things, he calmed down, and the grievances passed, and he felt that he had a lot of problems. Originally, this trip was meant as compensation, and Fu Ruoyan should not feel uncomfortable because of his work.

Maybe I care too much about something.

After Jiang Xiao got the mobile phone, he called the company.

Chen Lang, Xu Liang and the others have also been polished in recent years. There are several new managers in the company. In fact, they should be given more training opportunities and cannot handle everything by themselves.

Jiang Xiao had planned it before. He broke down the several things at hand and handed them over to different people, telling them to make their own decisions. He has said everything that should be said. Whether it can be achieved is up to them.

The preliminary work has been done enough, even if these few people are not good enough, it will not go far, and it will never be messed up.

He made these calls in front of Fu Ruoyan.

Jiang Xiao always corrects when he knows his mistakes, so that he should not be disturbed when he travels with Fu Ruoyan in the future.

"We won't quarrel in the future," Jiang Xiao put his head on Fu Ruoyan's shoulder, "If you still think something is wrong, let's say it, it's really my fault, I'll change it."

He let go and called the people below. I still feel a little bit lost when I do it. After all, it's a career I've always cared about, but in many cases there is always a choice.

But he didn't want Fu Ruoyan to become his former self.

...What's wrong with Jiang Xiao?

Fu Ruoyan thought, he is so kind.

After finding the person back, he thought that it would be okay for Jiang Xiao to call and talk about work matters. He would endure it even if he felt uncomfortable. It would not be the same as it is now, but Jiang Xiao didn't say it yet. Take the initiative to push away the work on the handle.