Chapter 72

There is no room for change.

After Jiang Xiao made this decision, she met with Lin Heyuan once.

Lin Heyuan persisted longer than he did, but he soon discovered that such persistence was useless.

It is not only that Jiang Xiao has a tendency to give up, but his family cannot give in. No step can be made. Any further progress will only trouble Jiang Xiao.

The essence of family problems is that he has not the power to make a decision on his own and fully bear the consequences of this decision.

"...I knew this a long time ago, I won't go to the competition," Lin Heyuan took Jiang Xiao's hand. He seemed to be a few years older all at once, and began to bring some depression between his eyebrows, "Jiang Xiao, I still I like you very much. If I don't take the exam, we can go to the first university and things won't turn out like this." But

it was for Jiang Xiao that he worked so hard to win the physics competition at the time.

But many times, just relying on liking can't go on. What's more, no matter how deep the liking when you are young, it lacks support.

Jiang Xiao saw the depression in his expression, and there was a dull pain in his heart that could not be described.

"How can I say that? The grades belong to you," Jiang Xiao showed a smile on his face, and stretched out his hand to rub his frowning brows away. "This is the thing I regret most."

He still remembers his head. Once I looked at Lin Heyuan's physics class notes, his notes in other subjects were very serious, except for physics. His physics class notes were interesting, and some of them were like essays, which showed that he was writing these notes.

Lin Heyuan had always liked physics.

A good relationship means that both parties have become better people here.

He also hoped that Lin Heyuan would survive this ups and downs and still be that spirited and super powerful person.

I will also be better.

Jiang Xiao thought.

Although neither he nor Lin Heyuan uttered the word breakup, they finally separated.

He later met with Lin's mother.

"For the previous thing, I said sorry to you on behalf of my husband. I never meant to hurt you," she said, "I still want to thank you."

If Jiang Xiao is the same, Lin Heyuan is the same. I will give up, and things will fall into a vicious circle. I don't know what it will become.

Although she also felt that her husband would suffer in the future because of his staid and stubborn character, but at this time the children hit the south wall and got blood, and she didn't want to see it.

Jiang Xiao didn't say anything. She didn't want to accept her sorry and thank you very much.

He just remembered the two words his mother gave to him in his previous life, and learned to give up what was not his own.

Perhaps Lin Heyuan at this time was destined not to belong to him.

During the third year of high school, Jiang Xiao was destined to be unforgettable.

Lin Heyuan's resistance was not completely ineffective. Lin Qingyu seemed to have been affected by this incident. She transferred to another school, and the Lin family had to move away and moved to the provincial capital, and never planned to come back.

The girl came to see Jiang Xiao before she left.

"Thank you

for giving me so many things. This time it is a problem with our family. Jiang Xiao, you are very good. I hope you will be happy in the future." She brought Jiang Xiao the last gift Lin Heyuan prepared before leaving. .

A small box.

After the box was opened, there was a note on the top. On the gold-sprinkled red note, a sentence was written with a brush. It was Lin Heyuan's handwriting, which he also knew.

——Mo Chou has no confidant ahead.

He really laughed when he saw this. I also hope that Lin Heyuan can meet other confidants even if he is separated.

In addition to this note, there is a small box inside the box. When it is locked, the small key is put aside, and a note is hung on the key. It says please Jiang Niannian to open it after the college entrance examination.

Jiang Xiao has always been very obedient. He said that he would put the box away after the college entrance examination.

Lin Chengyu actually had a conversation with Lin Heyuan.

It was true that the two had never dealt with each other, but that day Jiang Xiao took Lin Heyuan to his home for medicine. After saying those things, Jiang Xiao went home and Lin Heyuan stayed there for a while.

"Thank you for helping Jiang Xiao for the previous incident."

Lin Heyuan said what his father did. If he was not stopped, no matter how he apologized to Jiang Xiao, it would be useless.

Lin Chengyu glanced at him and replied: "No, I am not for you."

Lin Heyuan was silent for a while, and then said: "I don't know what happened between you and Jiang Xiao...I envy you now. "

In the fight between the two people in Jiang Xiao, Lin Heyuan has always had the upper hand, because Jiang Xiao has a bias in his heart, Lin Heyuan did not expect that he would also envy each other for a day.

Lin Chengyu transferred from Liujiang to Hou Lin. He didn't know exactly how he persuaded his family, but in this situation, it is indeed enviable to be able to do this.

He can at least not be imprisoned by the family, and let the family not hurt the people he likes.

Lin Heyuan thought that this man's brain was somewhat neurotic, but after looking at it for such a long period of time, even if he was neurotic, the side facing Jiang Xiao was always good.

Because of family opposition, others have completed their studies after going abroad, and there is still one day to come back. It may not be impossible to renew the front line at that time, but Lin Heyuan is afraid to make such an assumption.

Because Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao has him next to him. Is it possible to wait for several years just to wait for him to come back? Even if it wasn't for Lin Chengyu, he would always meet other people after such a long time.

No matter how good the relationship is, you can't stand the long wait.

"No one will stand in place and wait, will they?" When

Lin Heyuan said these words, it was more like talking to himself, he was trying to accept the unacceptable reality.

Lin Chengyu was also poked by these words.

This time I will always be with Jiang Xiao, he thought silently.

After Lin Heyuan left, he also knew that Jiang Xiao was uncomfortable.

People like Jiang Xiao who don't want to disturb my studies, would be in a daze during the last semester. During the final exam of the second year of high school, he was ranked third in the city. In the first month of the third year of high school, his grade dropped to the eleventh grade. , Fell out of the top ten of the grade.

Lin Chengyu has read his papers, and the mistakes are some very simple topics.

The teacher also felt that his condition was not right, even if his grades fluctuated, he shouldn't be like that. I talked to Jiang Xiao a few times and his tone was very good, but Jiang Xiao couldn't tell.

"It's okay," Jiang Xiao said to the head teacher, "I will adjust it myself."

But he didn't do it.

The parent meeting of Houlin No. 1 Middle School is usually on the next Saturday after the midterm exam results are obtained. Xia Wanwan also knows that Jiang Xiao's mood is not right recently. Compared with the results, she is more afraid of something wrong with her son.

Regarding Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan, although Jiang Xiao never said anything about it, Xia Wanwan can guess something even now.

The gifts he gave to Jiang Xiao's birthday every year, and the last fight with Jiang Cheng's gang, and now, as soon as Lin Heyuan left, Jiang Xiao's mentality for achievements changed. How could Xia Wanwan not have any ideas at all?

But Lin Heyuan has indeed left.

After the parent meeting, Xia Wanwan led Jiang Xiao back home.

Jiang Xiao kept her head down, and after entering the house, she said sorry to her in a low voice.

"I will do well in the exam later," he said, "I..."

He couldn't say it again, so he huddled on the sofa and was silent.

Xia Wanwan rubbed his hair, and then asked him: "Do you like boys

every year?" Jiang Xiao trembled, and he shrank himself on the sofa.

"I like Lin Heyuan, right?" After

waiting for a long time, Jiang Xiao slowly emerged from the curled up state, and said with a dumb voice: "Yes."

Xia Wanwan reached out and hugged her son, and took another look. Patting him on the back, like coaxing him to sleep when he was young.

"Blam me," she said, "I should have found out earlier."

"Aren't you angry?"

Jiang Xiao asked her.

"It's not every year's fault," she said, "why should you be angry? Xiaolin left. If you feel bad every year, you can tell your mother."

Jiang Xiao buried her head on her shoulder.

"I'm just..." He choked a little, "I just feel a little uncomfortable." When

he was studying at school and taking exams, he couldn't control himself a little and was always distracted. Sometimes he can't help but wonder if there is something wrong with him?

But where did I go wrong?

Many people told him, Jiang Xiao, you have no problem at all. Lin Qingyu said it, Lin Heyuan said it, and even Lin's mother told him.

But the result is always like this, like a curse.

"It's not every year's fault," Xia Wanwan said to him. "This kind of thing is hard to tell."

She slowly talked to her son about her young experience.

Xia Wanwan looks good now, and looks better when she was young. She also met several people before getting married, both good and bad, and eventually met Jiang Xiao's father Jiang Hai.

"...After meeting your dad, I think this should be the case for the rest of my life, this person, but things are still counterproductive," Xia Wanwan sighed, "When your dad just left, I didn't understand it for a while."

Later, it was her son who gave her courage and made her survive.

"Regardless of men and women, no matter who it is, it is always fate to be together. When I was younger, I felt that the relationship was to stay together for life, but now I understand that it is of course good to be able to stay together for life. But that's rare.

Two people are together and face too many uncertain factors. It is a great blessing to be able to get it forever, and it is often with regret."

She rubbed Jiang Xiao's hair, and then continued: "After you grow up, it's the same. Every year, maybe you will meet other people, they may stay, and they will leave. Every year, you have a clear conscience. You will always understand in the future, a relationship The important thing is not only the time spent together, but what the other party left for you after separation is also important. Your father left me with you, that's already very good."

Jiang Xiao has nothing to respond to, he is only serious. listen.

He thought about all the happy past when he was with Lin Heyuan. Every time he went to Liujiang to buy goods, he would go there with expectations, because he could bring things back for Lin Heyuan, and every time he went to study with each other, he would go there. There is the feeling of two people moving forward together, and he has a little more motivation to study.

When he was studying during this period of time, he always felt that he was missing something, and it was easy to shake his mind.

He sullenly responded. After Xia Wanwan found out that he had said something like this, he seemed to be unable to hold on anymore, buried on the shoulders of his mother, unable to hold back tears and cried.

His first love in this life just passed away. There are always discomforts and grievances, but such emotions can't continue. After crying, people still have to look forward.