Chapter 70

She couldn't describe it at the moment.

The scholars of the Lin family are always a little stubborn and old-fashioned.

The matter of going abroad to study now seemed very simple to his father's eyes. Lin Heyuan had no reason to refuse.

But in her opinion, once this matter is said, I am afraid it will be very troublesome, like a fuse to detonate the family.

If all this were put on the table, she couldn't imagine what the chaos would look like.

At that time, not only Lin Heyuan, but Jiang Xiao will also be affected.

"Jiang Xiao, you are a good boy," she said, "you help me and Xiao Yuan. If you really like him, don't say anything else, if his father knew about it, he would be killed. "The

words are a bit exaggerated, but the pressure of the family lies here, even if it is not the present matter, sooner or later, we will have to face it.

Just as Jiang Xiao felt before, he and Lin Heyuan were too like fairy tales before. If they were illuminated by the light of reality, he didn't know what the ending would be like.

The two of them are just high school students now, and they are far from fully controlling their own life power.

Jiang Xiao put his hand under the table and slowly tightened it into a fist.

He was nervous, starting from the first sentence when he entered this small room.

His character is soft or hard. In fact, he is very afraid of this kind of soft knife. No matter whether Lin Mu is sincere or fake, her tone and attitude are somewhat low-spirited, which makes Jiang Xiao There is no way to be tough.

And he felt even more helpless when he thought of Lin Heyuan. Her next few words poked him inwardly.

"Xiao Yuan and you are too young," she said, "If he has trouble with his family at this time, he can only suffer. As a mother, I really don't want to see this, and you don't want to. Yes?"

So she dragged and dragged, only telling her husband that the result of the competition came out and then telling Lin Heyuan about going abroad, seeing these two things, she couldn't help it.

No way, she needs to chat with Jiang Xiao.

The best result is to fold this matter over so that no one will notice, and the two sides will be separated peacefully. In her opinion, the relationship between Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan is destined to be fruitless.

Jiang Xiao couldn't always go abroad with him. Although his first love in his youth was beautiful, no matter his sexuality, he would always be changed by reality.

Maybe when they grow up enough and the family can't control them, let's talk about the possibility, but that's something for the future.

Jiang Xiao rubbed his eyebrows and felt a little calm. In the hopeful eyes of the other party, he said, "Lin Heyuan still doesn't know about this."

"...what?"

"What you said is all right, it makes sense. "I have nothing to say," he said, "but at this time, I can't make a decision when he doesn't know anything." At

this time, he and Mama Lin said that the two of them liked each other and encouraged each other, hoping to give An opportunity, such words are useless.

The news that Lin Heyuan was going abroad was a bit sudden, and Jiang Xiao really didn't know how to deal with this incident.

But he is selfish.

He also likes Lin Heyuan, he doesn't want to just give up like this, he has to fight for it.

"We are indeed not very old now, but let me tell you the truth, you probably don't know Lin Heyuan enough," Jiang Xiao continued, "I dare not say anything else, but my mother will respect my decision. You should at least ask. Pass him."

Jiang Xiao finished speaking and stood up.

"Thank you for the few words you said to Uncle Ye Bing's house. I will pay you back the 50,000 yuan that you have lost. After all, I can't guarantee that I can do what you said." To be

honest In other words, Jiang Xiao didn't know whether it was correct to say this now.

When he is really ignorant, he also thinks that falling in love is a matter of two people. In fact, it is not. Love is influenced by family, people around, or past experience. No matter when you are in a relationship, fall in love. It's never just a matter of two people.

I said before that I would let the parents know and wait until the university to make plans, but even if others don't know, things about going abroad are still there.

Can't avoid this.

So his heart is heavy.

"I really can't collect your money, Jiang Xiao, that's not a big deal, you... don't have any burdens, just treat it as a small gift from your elders." Mother Lin sighed, "There will always be a solution. The way, you can rest assured."

She said so, but Jiang Xiao looked at her eyes, a mother panicked and sad.

Jiang Xiao didn't speak any more, the look in his eyes made him feel guilty for no reason, as if it was because he had done something wrong.

He left afterwards because he didn't know what else to say to the other party.

After Jiang Xiao went out, he stood in front of the restaurant for a while. As if he couldn't tell the direction for a while, he froze for a long time before slowly walking home.

Lin Heyuan is still in the game, but it hasn't been a few days since the result was released.

He was a little bit overwhelmed in those few days, because Lin Heyuan was not allowed to bring communication equipment on the field, and it was difficult to contact the other party, but even if he did, he didn't know what to say to the other party.

At the beginning, he was simply together just because he and Lin Heyuan liked each other.

No matter how anxious Jiang Xiao was, he could only wait like this.

Later, when the Ye family bought a house, there were some twists and turns, of course, it was the good one.

There is another garage and two timber and grass rooms. The timber and grass rooms are relatively large and can be used as small warehouses. If it is more convenient for small business, these are not that expensive, and the garages are not very good these days. Selling, said it was delivered with the house.

This was a surprise again. The Ye family thought it was someone Jiang Xiao knew and said hello again, so they came to thank him specially, but Jiang Xiao knew it was not.

If the Lin family's mother gave it, she would say it the day the contract was signed, and the two people had a bad talk that day, and she had no reason to send it again.

It was delivered to the door.

He and Lin Chengyu can always ask if they look up and see them lowered.

Now the final exam results have come out, Jiang Xiao's score is ranked third in the city, five points behind the first place, the gap is very small, this ranking is already very high in the school, the teacher is also very satisfied.

In July, there was no normal summer vacation. After the results of the unified examination in the city came out, make-up classes would be started, one and a half month and a half, and two weeks of rest in mid-August, and then the third year of high school, almost all year round.

Lin Chengyu also found out that Jiang Xiao was in a bad mood and looked very dull. He was afraid that he had done something wrong, so he secretly looked at him, thinking about something that made him angry recently.

It was Jiang Xiao who spoke first.

"Uncle Ye Bing's garage and the two timber and grass rooms, did you make it?"

Lin Chengyu really seriously wondered whether it is better to admit it or deny it. Finally, after thinking about it for a while, he accepted it.

"It's me, I don't mean anything else, just want to thank him, he is a good man and has been helping you," Lin Chengyu explained, "Xiao Xiao, then, don't be angry."

Jiang Xiao was taken aback, and then shook his head: " I'm not angry." What

can he do? Do you want to get things back from the Ye family? If you give it, you will get it. Uncle Ye Bing's family is very happy recently because of this.

He glanced at Lin Chengyu, and the feeling of helplessness in his heart came out again.

His feelings seem to be bumpy. Meeting the wrong person at the right time and meeting the right person at the wrong time is always fate.

The result of the competition is about to come out.

He felt tired and didn't talk with Lin Chengyu any more.

Lin Heyuan's results Jiang Xiao still heard from the teacher, and it seemed to be on the news, but Jiang Xiao was in class and missed the live news. He later went to watch the replay.

Fortunately, unlike his dream, Lin Heyuan's gold medal was shining, not a huge sweet potato chip.

He is the most outstanding one among them. His grades are as outstanding as people. He ranks first in the team, Lin Heyuan's personal theoretical grades, and overall grades.

Jiang Xiao has been flustered over the past few days, but she has become more calm after seeing this.

No matter what he and Lin Heyuan can become after this incident, he is still that energetic and very good young man.

Sure enough, Jiang Xiao saw him within a few days.

After seeing each other again after a long absence, the other party was considered the title of the gold list. He should have been very happy, but when Lin Heyuan came back this time, his face was obviously different from before.

He should know everything.

"Year year, we don't break up, and I won't go abroad."

Jiang Xiao could feel the hand he put on his waist gradually tightening.

But the pressure at home cannot be solved by these few words.

Lin Heyuan's mother is considered to be the kind of talking very well.

Within a few days, Jiang Xiao understood why Lin's mother was helpless and frightened when she talked to herself.

It's one thing to not be able to hide it, but it's another thing to find the school leader directly.

Fortunately, it didn't make a big noise.

In the end, Lin Chengyu was helped by this matter.

Of course Lin Chengyu transferred to another school and greeted the leaders of several schools. Grandpa Lin also had a bottom line on this matter. He actually didn't transfer his school status. He studied in Hou Lin on a borrowed basis, and he had to return when he waited for the college entrance examination. Liujiang.

Many of the procedures and things in the process are of course related to the school leaders. They also donated money to the school and added several new facilities to the laboratory, so Lin's family and the school are also considered familiar.

If Lin Chengyu hadn't stopped him, this matter would have been pinched on it. Father Lin could make trouble in the class from top to bottom. Unlike Lin's mother, he had taken pains to understand this matter and thought it preconceived. It was Jiang Xiao who was at fault. If it really made a big mess, Jiang Xiao would find it difficult to study in this school.

People who he didn't deliberately get it affected are well known, but this time he was determined to send Lin Heyuan abroad. Asking the school leader to teach Jiang Xiao a lesson was a warning to both parties. He didn't expect to be stopped by someone. .

But this matter is far from over.

Lin Chengyu came to understand why Jiang Xiao was upset in recent days.

At the beginning, he felt that Lin Heyuan's family environment was actually not stable. But he never thought that it would happen in the end. The other party almost really hurt Jiang Xiao, and he was a little scared.

Lin Chengyu was mostly jealous of Lin Heyuan before, but now he has a touch of anger.

Why didn't he stop?

Don't you like Jiang Xiao very much?

But Jiang Xiao couldn't see Lin Heyuan, so Lin Qingyu came to him later.

She is also studying in Houlin No. 1 Middle School and has already reached her second year of high school. She followed up to make up classes together, and secretly found her after studying late at night.

"Don't blame my brother, my father has such a bad temper. I have never seen him like this. If it weren't for my mother to stop him, things won't stop," Lin Qingyu told him, "My brother is here for the time being. I can't get out of the house, Jiang Xiao, please protect yourself. Also, my brother asked me to say sorry to you because he really didn't expect the incident before my father."

Jiang Xiao was silent for a while and returned to her One sentence: "It's okay, I'm okay."

TSGBMTGBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara