Chapter 178

Jiang Xiao didn't stay on the shooting scene for too long. He seemed to be busy, and he was also talking to Lin Chengyu. When the two people were talking, there was a vacuum around them, and even the secretary next to Jiang Xiao stepped back consciously.

Lin Chengyu didn't like to laugh, it was different to Jiang Xiao.

Lin Rongjia had never seen him like this before. She hated him since she was a child, and was a little afraid of him. Now under this kind of scene, she still deliberately avoids these two people.

The two of them still have a bad relationship, and they can't be brothers and sisters when they meet.

However, the cooperation between her and the Infinite Beauty section is still going on. After all, it is a rare opportunity that Ye Miaomiao looked for the most popular online celebrity, the effect is also very good, and the cooperation with the brand has also deepened.

After a while, she went to Infinity again because of work. This time I didn't know what luck it was, but I happened to ran into Jiang Xiao again. Fortunately, Lin Chengyu was not by his side this time. She came out from the shooting scene and breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Xiao walked in front of her. He should have just come out from a certain department. The department manager sent him to the door. Jiang Xiao was also talking to him. Lin Rongjia was a little afraid of seeing him as well. She wanted to hide, but when she turned around and walked too quickly, she fell on the ground instead of being able to leave. In this way, even if others don't want to see it, she won't do it anymore. And it happened to fall in front of the boss of the company, as if it deliberately attracted attention. If Lin Chengyu was there, she would not be able to look up at her with embarrassment. It was Jiang Xiao who helped Lin Rongjia up, and a girl fell in front of him, and she couldn't leave it alone. "It's okay?" He said, "Don't be nervous." After he helped him up, he took a step back, and the two maintained a distance.

Lin Rongjia suffered a terrible fall. Her knee was immediately bruised. Jiang Xiao saw it and asked someone to drag a stool out and let her sit down. The company had medicine, so she could find out and use it.

The manager next to him didn't say much, just looked at her a few more times. Lin Rongjia lowered his head and thought carefully about what Jiang Xiao said.

"Do you know me?" she asked.

Jiang Xiao nodded.

Lin Rongjia was a little surprised.

Lin Chengyu didn't care anymore, Jiang Xiao naturally didn't have any opinion on Lin Rongjia, even if there was no overlap, she hadn't done anything hurtful.

Jiang Xiao now only pays attention to the results of her work. According to Ye Miaomiao, her work results are very impressive. Jiang Xiao watched her lipstick promotion video for a while. It was very professional and very beautiful.

There are many lipsticks. She tried repeatedly, wiped it off and applied new ones, and it was uncomfortable to remove makeup on her lips repeatedly.

There are many beautiful girls, but Lin Rongjia does have the talent and talent in this area, and she is also hardworking and dedicated enough.

Jiang Xiao is very willing to cooperate with dedicated people, but he still sees Lin Rongjia lowered his head, as if very embarrassed.

"Don't worry too much, just work hard," Jiang Xiao couldn't help saying a few more words, "In fact, Lin Chengyu doesn't hold that grudge."

After he said that, he planned to leave. Came here, but Lin Rongjia made a noise at this moment.

"...I know,"

she replied in a low voice, "Are you two together now?" Jiang Xiao stopped, thought about it, and didn't answer this question to her.

Lin Rongjia who didn't get the answer actually already had an idea in her heart, but she just didn't know who to say to.

The parents at home are in a mess, and the relatives are even more exotic. Talking about these things with Lin Chengyu is a fantasy. She and grandpa are also not close, and there are no special friends around, and many things are still there.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xiao helped him up when he fell down today.

"He is so weird. He saw a photo and suddenly fell in love with you. He and his grandfather wanted to go to high school. He had to go to high school for three years," Lin Rongjia murmured, "I Dad told me at that time that Lin Chengyu had designated his brain to break, and Yong Jiang will be his and mine from now on."

Jiang Xiao's footsteps stopped.

He knows this paragraph. Lin Chengyu transferred to Houlin at that time, even now Jiang Xiao seemed to be a shocking move.

So this person will always be in his own life, in every part of his life.

Lin Rongjia continued to speak.

"Our family is very complicated. I didn't feel it when I was young, and I was far from being as smart as Lin Chengyu. At that time, I didn't expect to end up like this. If I knew it, I would treat him better and would not have unrealistic dreams. "Lin Rongjia said. When she said this, she smiled bitterly again, "But now I don't regret taking medicine. If, if possible, please ask Mr. Jiang to bring me a sentence. I will do something about my parents. If you take care of it, it won't cause him trouble. Just treat it as if we have nothing to do with each other and write off. In addition, for some things, we still have to...thank him." A

shopping mall is like a battlefield. If Lin Feng is defeated, he is defeated. After growing up, she also realized that some of the previous methods of her father were not glorious. But everything has settled. At this point, she also has a career of her own. The result is not bad, so put everything down and look forward. "Thank you too, Mr. Jiang," Lin Rongjia said at last, "Thank you for knowing that those who still don't mind, still gave me this opportunity. This is very important to me." She finally paid off the family debt, and there is one more thing left. With a lot of savings, there are more business cooperations. Jiang Xiao looked at her and nodded to indicate that he knew it, and he didn't say anything. That night he and Lin Chengyu had a meal together, and Jiang Xiao was still a little curious when he mentioned the incident.

Lin Rongjia hopes that a write-off is normal. For her, her life is still going up. It is a daydream to covet Yongjiang again. It is better to go to the sky and go each side.

"She still thanked you?" Jiang Xiao's strange point was this. "Have you done anything?"

Lin Chengyu thought about it. There might be a few trivial things.

"It's nothing, just when Lin Feng had an accident, she was anxious to earn money and was almost cheated," Lin Chengyu said, "I knew it by accident. Someone brought her back."

Lin Rongjia started playing beauty early on. She looks good and soon has a group of fans. When she used to have a lot of money, she didn't take this account very seriously, but she liked the feeling of being sought after. After an accident at home, not only did he have no money but also owed a lot of money. Lin Feng's medical expenses for hospitalization were also not low. Her account was the only life-saving straw, but the flow did not turn out so quickly. Of course, the most lucrative rate of return was Cooperate with brands to advertise. Lin Chengyu was quite surprised that she was able to take the initiative to take up this matter, and felt that this person seemed to be different from what she had imagined. However, she was still a little stupid. The partner she was looking for was not pure at first, and when she was looking for a drink at night, she was bumped into by the people from Yongjiang. Anyway, she was still from Lin's family. Some people in the company still knew her. After Lin Chengyu heard her, she was brought out by someone. After some thought, she found a new economic agency company. "I didn't care about her anymore," Jiang Xiao didn't mention it. Lin Chengyu would forget about it. "Probably that's it." There is nothing else to be thankful for Lin Rongjia. Lin Chengyu thought she would hate her when she saw her. Well, just like me in my previous life. But no, and when this person grew up, he was not as stupid as Lin Chengyu thought. After all, the only thing Lin Chengyu helped her did was not personally, nor did she tell her, I don't know where she knew it. . Not only Lin Rongjia let go, but Lin Chengyu also let go. Jiang Xiao looked at him with his face held up. "Do you still have such kindness?"

Lin Chengyu is known in the industry for his ignorance of six relatives, but now that Jiang Xiao has contact with him, he knows that this person is still soft in his heart, and most of this softness is left to him, so this sentence is mainly said Joking.

Lin Chengyu could hear his tone, but he explained it well.

"It's a kind of thanks," he said, "I only saw you through Lin Rongjia at

first ." Jiang Xiao heard this for the first time.

He wanted to look at the photo. The photo was printed out and placed in Lin Chengyu's house. After the meal, he took Jiang Xiao to see it.

It's really an old photo. Jiang Xiao, the person on it, almost couldn't recognize it.

He was still in the third year of junior high school, and he looked a little sloppy and tired with a lot of bags on his body, and his eyes just looked straight at the camera, showing a kind of youthful brightness.

"It's really good."

"Yes," Lin Chengyu said, "So to a certain extent, I have to thank her too."

That photo was in a big photo album, and it was the first one. That photo album is very With a thick book, Jiang Xiao flipped it back, all behind him.

There are photos of graduating from junior high school, maybe Lin Chengyu asked his classmates for them. They are quite complete, and Jiang Xiao doesn't even have a few photos of himself. From then on, he will be from high school and university.

In addition to photos, there are all kinds of newspaper clippings. Jiang Xiao didn't expect someone to do this. Lin Chengyu, like a small fan, kept all his reports. Jiang Xiao started his own business when he was in college. Nanlian became a man of the school several times. At that time, Jiang Xiao looked like a campus male god, young and energetic. After he got out of college, Jiang Xiao got it. There are even more commendations, lectures attended, and interviews accepted. He himself would not store these, but Lin Chengyu is neatly arranged here, and he has not fallen behind at all. The photo booklet really looked real, and I turned it over one by one, as if I had seen my own growth experience again.

When Jiang Xiao flipped through it, Lin Chengyu was always quiet. He didn't say anything. Jiang Xiao watched very slowly. At this moment, it seemed that there was no need for words between the two of them.

It wasn't until Jiang Xiao finished reading that he stopped for a while before he said: "You are really thinking too, don't you feel tired?"

"Never tired," Lin Chengyu looked straight at him, "Because I love you, Xiao Xiao, I always have you in my heart, so how come I feel tired?"