Chapter 100

The logistics industry also participated in the Shenzhen Trade Fair. Today, the president of a Lishi Chamber of Commerce promised Jiang Xiao to take him to meet.

Everyone knows that for online shopping, courier cooperation is also a big one. Jiang Xiao now has no extra money to do her own courier, and can only cooperate with existing courier companies.

He doesn't expect his shopping website to be launched nationwide as soon as he comes out. Of course, he starts from the local area. The dealers and manufacturers he contacts are almost all local. If you do express delivery, the geographical advantage is in local delivery. Time is obvious.

Standing on this foundation, Jiang Xiao hopes that in the deep city of Li City, Liujiang, unlimited express delivery can be delivered in one day, or even faster, within half a day or even within two hours.

This requires cooperation with the courier company to say hello.

The Chamber of Commerce told him about the current status of several express delivery companies and the tempers of their respective leaders. Jiang Xiao planned to contact them first.

So tomorrow's meeting is also very important. Although the materials have been prepared before, according to some feedback today, Jiang Xiao still needs to sort it out and add some new things in, and the materials for each express company should be slightly different. , Different companies have different concerns and focuses, and he hopes to achieve cooperation is a win-win thing.

But generally speaking, the changes are not big, Jiang Xiao thinks it should be done in two hours.

"I do, you go to bed," Fu Ruoyan refused to let him stay up. "It's very late, night, you are very uncomfortable today."

"I finished it in two hours, really," Jiang Xiao said. "You guys have drunk a lot. Leave me alone. Go and rest first."

He glanced at Fu Ruoyan, then added in a low voice, "It's really important...some things you didn't hear today. There are still some of my own ideas. I have done it myself when I told you the time."

Fu Ruoyan was a little helpless, a little angry, and couldn't bear to say him, just staring at him like that.

So many people at the meeting felt that Jiang Xiao's age was like a ghost without a background in building the company, but he knew how hard Jiang Xiao was and how difficult it was for him to start from scratch. Others looked distressed.

It's fine to be more serious on weekdays. It's all the same today, and it's been so long after drinking alcohol. Do you want to force yourself so much?

Where is Lin Chengyu?

Why don't you persuade him together?

Isn't it good for him to pester people softly and hard? Sometimes Jiang Xiao couldn't help him.

Lin Chengyu urged him to drink the remaining honey water, and then asked: "Does it have to be this evening?"

Jiang Xiao nodded, and he was about to see people in the morning.

Lin Chengyu helped him to abuse him, took out the computer for him, and then sighed: "I will help you get it together. It will be done in an hour. Can I go to bed early?"

Jiang Xiao: "Okay."

He looks really awake from alcohol. Less, promised soon.

Fu Ruoyan: "???"

Does this person care about Jiang Xiao?

Jiang Xiao had already turned on the computer and was ready to work. Lin Chengyu's car was parked downstairs. He went down to get his computer. As soon as he left, Fu Ruoyan stopped people.

"What are you doing?" He said, "Don't you see Jiang Xiao already very uncomfortable? Still let him work? Do you have to force him to be like this?"

Lin Chengyu glanced at him: "Jiang Xiao is this temper, if you really If you want to help him, spend less time persuading him, help him finish his work quickly and then take a rest. It's more effective than anything else."

Fu Ruo said nothing, mainly Lin Chengyu didn't have time to talk to him so much, so he turned his head and went down. NS.

When Fu Ruoyan turned his head, he saw Jiang Xiao curled up on the sofa and typing on the laptop, because his head was still a little dizzy and his typing speed was a little slower, but he didn't mean to stop.

He didn't know why he didn't understand why Jiang Xiao did so, and Lin Chengyu didn't understand it in his previous life.

Take drinking as an example, Jiang Xiao obviously can't drink it. He has such a poor amount of alcohol, and he still forces himself to drink it when selling goods. He really has no tendency to self-abuse, mainly because of that small factory.

In addition to drinking, it is also in other aspects. When the factory is busy day and night, the machines in the factory are turned on and the raw materials are used. The air is very poor and the noise is also very strong. He stayed there, saying that he was asleep in the factory. But in fact, wherever I fell asleep, it was not so many nights.

When Jiang Xiao's factory went downhill, Lin Chengyu had already made a lot of money. He was right to say that he and Jiang Xiao were always together when it came to money, no matter who has money.

Lin Chengyu kept all of his bank cards at home, and Jiang Xiao also knew the password. Jiang Xiao's birthday would have been lost.

He doesn't understand, is the money at home not enough?

Later, the factory really didn't do well. Jiang Xiao posted the money and was still doing it. He was busy. The two quarreled several times because of this incident.

"Just turn it off. I don't know what you are doing," Lin Chengyu said when he was anxious. "You can play at home or do some other small business. Don't worry about the mess. "

Jiang Xiao usually listens to him, but that's not the case.

"Many people in the factory want to eat," Jiang Xiao said, "That's my factory. I don't want to shut it down. There is always a way."

His factory has been open for more than ten years, and many workers have

been in their twenties. In the mid-teens, it's hard to change the environment again. Jiang Xiao really lasted until the last moment. He didn't sell the land for severance pay until he knew he would not live long. The factory shut down as Lin Chengyu wanted. , Jiang Xiao is gone.

Lin Chengyu always likes to look at problems from his own point of view. He really didn't understand why Jiang Xiao was guarding a money-losing business. Later he understood it, but it was too late.

Jiang Xiao is actually a very insecure person. Compared with money, that factory carries too much.

He relied on that factory to feed himself and his beloved. He bought a house, stood upright, and had everything in front of him. Apart from that factory, he had nothing to rely on.

Deep down in his heart, he realized that Lin Chengyu didn't love him, or that he didn't love him enough.

This person is not considered reliable, the facts have proved that he is right.

He is afraid of being abandoned by the times and lovers like a factory.

Lin Chengyu blamed him for his busy work and drank his own body. He later learned that Jiang Xiao's most ferocious drink was when he had a relationship and went to find someone, seeking a job opportunity for Lin Chengyu, who had just graduated.

It was precisely because of this opportunity that Lin Chengyu saw his grandfather's friend who had returned from abroad later, and relied on his own ability to work hard to climb up, only to have him later.

He wondered that Jiang Xiao was in a "money-losing meaningless business" in order to fight this way, but if she really struggled, Lin Chengyu, who was down and down at the time, would be a money-losing business.

He only blamed him, didn't really care about him and thought about him.

Today's infinite optimization is even more of Jiang Xiao's painstaking efforts. It is normal for him to refuse to make mistakes at an important juncture of prosperity. Wouldn't Lin Chengyu wonder if it was so important as before?

For Jiang Xiao, it is so important.

He quickly brought the computer up. Fu Ruoyan didn't look like Jiang Xiao, but he felt different from Lin Chengyu, just because he had no choice but to spoil Jiang Xiao.

"The three of you will do it together, so faster," Fu Ruoyan said, "just this time, you really can't do this in the future."

Jiang Xiao nodded obediently.

In the end, three people really sat there to finish their work. After spending an hour and a half,

Jiang Xiao looked up and down and was very satisfied.

"Go to bed now," he said, "today is too late. I really trouble you two. After this period of time has passed, I will thank you very much."

"You said that," Fu Ruoyan said. " I was your employee."

Lin Chengyu didn't say much. He warmed Jiang Xiao a glass of milk, and the work was done. It was late, so he took Jiang Xiao into the guest room again. Jiang Xiao found out that he had put Jiang Xiao into the guest room. The quilt was changed.

Jiang Xiao likes to cover a thin quilt in this weather. The temperature drops at night. The thin quilt is just right, and the pillow is changed to the height he is accustomed to.

Jiang Xiao's house prepared herbal pillows, and this was also the case. There was a faint soothing smell. Lin Chengyu still remembered hanging herbal bags on the bedside. This was the habit of Lin Heyuan's family. Jiang Xiao smelled the smell, and it was very similar.

"It's quiet and calming, I don't know if it's useful," Lin Chengyu couldn't help reaching out and touching Jiang Xiao's head, "go to sleep."

A large part of the reason for recognizing the bed is that he is not familiar with the surrounding environment, which makes it impossible to sleep at ease. It is really useful for him to change it like this.

Lin Chengyu has been there today, from the social scene to the cocktail party, including just helping herself to get the materials, Jiang Xiao remembers that he didn't know what to say to him, thank you, and said, what about the rest?

However, Lin Chengyu added: "Try not to touch alcohol in the future, it is very bad for your health."

He has said this many times today, and he is really afraid of Jiang Xiao's health problems.

"I know, I have a sense of measure," Jiang Xiao said. He is not as unscrupulous as he was in his previous life. "Sometimes I do business, and occasionally drink a little, there is no way."

"You are the master, I am just suggesting," Lin Chengyu sighed, "Xiao Xiao, I can't help some big people, but if you have a small matter, just let them go. If there is any gap, you can open it at any time. I can call the shots at Yongjiang. I have made some money in recent years. I just wanted to I prepared it for you, otherwise, what am I doing?

What do you want to fight for, I will not stop, but Xiao Xiao, really don't wrong yourself for some things, you still have mine, I have been there, and will always be your backing. "

. Xiao Jiang did not speak

Lin Yu do not expect him to respond to their own at this time what, a lot of things can not prove in words.

Ready to go out after him a good layout, ginger opening night this time say one thing:" Where are you return it? "

I also have a house nearby, and it will be here soon," Lin Chengyu explained, "I will pick you up tomorrow." "

Jiang night sitting on the edge of the bed, heard nodded, he emotionally complex, and finally only Biechu:" ...... go to bed earlier. "

Lin Cheng chuckles: "Okay. "

Then he closed the door lightly.

Jiang Xiao lay on the bed. The thin quilt was freshly tanned. The sun was good during the day, so the quilt smelled of sunlight. He smelled it comfortably. He was asleep soon.

Standing in the aisle, Fu Ruoyan saw Lin Chengyu leave, and then Jiang Xiao's room quickly turned off the lights.

Before Lin Chengyu led Jiang Xiao to sleep, he naturally followed, and all the conversations were clear.