Chapter 169

In addition to that car, upon closer inspection, there are several strange people who seem to be deliberately paying attention to Jiang Xiao's movements.

He felt that it was wrong, and contacted Fu Ruoyan's family status, thinking that it might threaten Jiang Xiao, so he intervened in this matter, and later resolved it in time, anyway, Jiang Xiao did not have an accident.

Lin Chengyu honestly confessed. He looked at Jiang Xiao anxiously, unconsciously pinching the quilt, especially nervous.

It's like waiting for the trial.

"...Don't do this in the future."

Lin Chengyu closed his eyes, thinking that Jiang Xiao was really upset.

At that time, I was indeed a bit unfair, and even went to see Jiang Xiao secretly, for fear that he would feel uncomfortable.

But he didn't expect Jiang Xiao to say something.

"Don't be so careful," Jiang Xiao said, "Anyway, you saved me twice. It's a good thing. I should thank you. Why are you still afraid? Are you afraid of me?"

Jiang Xiao met Fu Ruoyan After that, as soon as he came in, he felt that Lin Chengyu was in a bad mood and the food was not good. He was always in a daze.

Jiang Xiao was thinking about what Fu Ruoyan told him just now. He actually didn't know how to say it would be better with Lin Chengyu. He didn't expect this person to behave like this.

How did he know that Lin Chengyu saw the scene where he and Fu Ruoyan hugged him, but Lin Chengyu was emotionally wrong, it must be because of something.

"Don't worry about it," Jiang Xiao said, "Sometimes I don't know what to do with you." After

he said this, he sighed.

"Let's... get along well."

Jiang Xiao said to him, after a while, and then added: "Just be normal. If you have anything in the future, tell me, don't stay in your heart. Well, you are now Is the injury on the shoulder better? Does it still hurt?"

The words after him seemed a little strange, but Lin Chengyu shook his head subconsciously.

He was really surprised, as if a surprise hit him suddenly, so his reason was too late to react.

The next thing is to surprise him even more.

Then Jiang Xiao stretched out his hand and gave him a light and light hug. The place Jiang Xiao touched was not the place where he was injured. Jiang Xiao knew about every injury on his body, and he didn't make the other person uncomfortable because of this hug.

Lin Chengyu's eyes widened at this moment.

He heard Jiang Xiao talking in his ear: "Thank you, you have helped me a lot." After

so many years, Lin Chengyu is always there.

Jiang Xiao hugged for a few seconds, and these few seconds were short and precious to Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao had just finished eating strawberry milk jelly, and there was a sweet smell on him.

Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao have gone through so many years, it seems that with this hug and a few words, everything is worth it.

It will get better and better.

After saying that time, Lin Chengyu's mentality was not so bad.

He didn't care about Fu Ruoyan anymore, and a few days passed, Jiang Xiao didn't seem to be reunited with Fu Ruoyan, Lin Chengyu didn't need to think too much, he quickly calmed down.

Jiang Xiao said that he changed it honestly, but in fact, he didn't need to be deliberate. As he insisted, just let the flow go.

He is very satisfied with seeing Jiang Xiao every day now.

However, it turns out that regardless of the multiple injuries, people like them with the company on their backs have almost a bit of energy and will start to take care of work matters, so they can't lie down all the time.

Needless to say Jiang Xiao, he started to read the documents about a week after he was hospitalized.

Lin Chengyu, who came back from the moment of life and death, had cultivated for about half a month, and then began to pick up the things he had been following up one by one.

Grandpa Lin has been in charge for a while, but for some things, Lin Chengyu is still suitable.

Yongjiang now has a lot of projects. There are dozens of large and small projects in various cities. He can't manage some small projects and throws them to the following branch offices.

Now the more important thing is the Wisdom Valley project in cooperation with Liujiang City Government, which is the place where Jiang Xiao bought the land.

In addition to being connected with Jiang Xiao, the project itself is also very important. It is not one of the biggest projects that Yongjiang has undertaken so far.

It occupies the best piece of land in the largest area in the development zone. In addition to the company park, the supporting facilities outside include shopping malls, large exhibition halls, hotels, and residential areas. The place is close to the river. In the future, there will be a pedestrian street along the river. The period is at least five years.

The Yongjiang family cannot afford such a big plan, but because it is a local enterprise, the technology and reputation are excellent, and the Liujiang government has taken a dominant advantage in many aspects in order to take care of it and consider various aspects.

He can't do it without heart.

Jiang Xiao was finally discharged from the hospital a few days later. The injury on his body didn't matter at this time. It seemed to be complete, but he basically took time every day to see Lin Chengyu to see how he recovered.

In fact, Lin Chengyu also felt that he could be discharged from the hospital. Jiang Xiao had gone out and he was boring here, but Jiang Xiao didn't let him go, so he let him live first.

When the two met now, they didn't say anything about their illness.

Jiang Xiao held the documents in his hand, and Lin Chengyu held the drawings in his hands. After all, it turned out that he still had the most common topic in work.

Lin Chengyu didn't hide what he planned to do, especially with regard to the Liujiang piece of land. According to the current process, Infinite will move in next year. Of course he has to figure out what the neighborhood is going to be.

He hadn't communicated carefully before, and Jiang Xiao only asked when he knew that the surrounding area was much more complicated than he thought.

He memorized some key points, and then Jiang Xiao was not stingy and showed him the plans he was making during this time.

Not a company secret, just an idea that hasn't formed yet.

In fact, he had already planned part of it when he was traveling, but after the fire, some of the materials were gone, so he could only get some of it again. Fortunately, Jiang Xiao had a clear idea, and it didn't take long.

Arranging to the present, he also slowly sketched out what the infinite future looks like.

Now there are more and more online shopping software, the e-commerce cake is getting bigger and bigger, and there are countless companies lying on it. Infinite is now one of the top e-commerce companies with more than 100 million users. It's better to make changes all the time.

It is now 2013, and the promotion of smart phones is already very high. The next step is to upgrade the speed of the Internet, the utilization rate of mobile phones has increased significantly, the app is gradually being promoted, and the market for e-commerce will only grow larger.

Infinite's current feature is the price-performance ratio of direct supply from manufacturers. After making the two sections of cultural and creative and fresh food, it grabbed the blank market, so it has two more features.

These characteristics still exist, and they must be brought into full play. In the past few years, Jiang Xiao has adjusted his strategy instead of flooding with floods, and has devoted much effort to the characteristics.

As early as last year, he asked the following people to contact him, and launched a project to set performance tickets on the cultural and creative section.

This ticket range is very large, such as concerts, competitions, theaters, etc. When he and Fu Ruoyan are together, the tickets for the concerts and meeting parties of Fu Ruoyan's company are the beginning, and then other organizations are welcome to come in and provide unlimited offers. The ticket booking business has the previous base, and this year it is already on a large scale.

Shengxian and Boss Qin have been cooperating well. With the help of the documentary, the results were also very impressive.

But last year there has been no innovation added. After all, for Jiang Xiao, more categories are more favorable and it is not innovation, it can only be regarded as what should be done.

So this year, he was thinking about pushing the fresh food item again, after deliberation, and finally set his sights on the infinite physical stores.

Unlimited physical stores are still in operation. Now they have opened more than 100 stores, and they are found in some larger cities across the country. In addition to selling products with great discounts provided by partners, more of them have become Unlimited Free Stores. Stores selling products.

Infinite You Zhongsen, a giant in the physical industry, has joined in. In recent years, there are still many small and technical factories that have injected capital. Several lines of self-operated food and daily necessities have also made explosives. The physical store loses money, but it does not lose money. Selling unlimited self-employment is still profitable.

But for the thriving infinite online mall, this profit is the same as mosquito meat.

Ye Miaomiao and the others who have been with me think that this shop is a sentiment, and they are not trying to make money. They mainly need to remember how the company got up, but Jiang Xiao doesn't think so.

He thinks the physical store is meaningful, especially in connection with fresh products.

It turned out that the fresh food sector was pushed up because of the attraction of documentaries, allowing customers to eat the "distant taste" that is not available around them, but the taste of the distant place cannot be eaten every day. If users' daily purchases can also be placed here infinitely, This is another big deal.

The main advantage of offline stores is convenience. You can buy them immediately. Even if the network technology has developed to a particularly advanced level, if the offline stores do well, the profit margins are also high.

Combining this advantage with fresh products may have a different effect.

Of course, since fresh food is made, it must be distinguished from the general vegetable market. Unlimited offline stores are branded as "Infinite Preferred". It can perfectly fit the consumption upgrades in recent years and sell better quality at a better price. Higher and better products, which means that Wujin will try to do mid-to-high-end line for the first time in terms of fresh food.

He discussed with the boss of the courier company Qin, and it was a hit. The other party had channels to get some imported food supply chains, but Jiang Xiao still focused on the country.

In the past few years, the country has also been reforming the supply side. Agricultural products do not require quantity and quality. Jiang Xiao has eaten many "original" products that have been improved and cultivated, from fruits with increased sweetness to free-range pigs, ducks, cattle and sheep. The price of this kind of thing from the source is not cheap, but the taste is really different, and it is better than the so-called imported, because it is not famous and cannot be sold and sold at a price.

But I can sell it, Jiang Xiao thought.

Lin Chengyu asked a few tentatively, Jiang Xiao thought for a while, and also talked to him some ideas. He and Grandpa Lin Taosheng both talked with Lin Taosheng and asked their thoughts.