Chapter 65

Jiang Xiao was stunned for a while when he finished saying this.

"...Thank you for this matter."

He said this to Lin Chengyu again, with a very polite tone, one yard of one yard, and he would still have to thank you when he should.

Indeed, without Jiang Cheng and his family, anyhow, I feel more comfortable.

From yesterday to today, it was only a short time. He did a lot of things where Jiang Xiao didn't see it, and it was perfect, otherwise this matter might not be so easy to pass.

It is also today that the Lin family's parents rushed back. If the Lin family did not come last night, they would be at a disadvantage.

But Jiang Xiao didn't understand why Lin Chengyu would do this.

Just like before, he didn't understand why he didn't leave and stayed here.

What are you insisting on? For what?

If, as he said, you really like yourself, according to Lin Chengyu's temper, shouldn't you really expect Lin Heyuan to break up with him sooner?

Lin Chengyu was not such a person before, so Jiang Xiao couldn't analyze what he was thinking now.

He was at a loss.

At least Jiang Xiao has hardly experienced this kind of feeling in him. Lin Chengyu has always been aloof and can't bear any grievances when he is most embarrassed. Because he is used to the other party paying, he often doesn't have the energy to think about what happened to Jiang Xiao, just watching To the most superficial thing Jiang Xiao showed him.

——This is him in Jiang Xiao's impression.

Of course, his eyes were blind during the relationship, and he was blind for ten years, and the many discomforts were not summarized at that time.

So according to Jiang Xiao's impression, Lin Chengyu's many enthusiasm in the past year or two is also easy to explain.

He is just not used to it, trying to save the guilt in his heart.

But now he looked at the person in front of him, and he even felt strange, with a strange indescribable confusion.

He and Lin Chengyu seem to have suddenly changed their angles, and the other party has become a moth fighting fire, but Jiang Xiao now seems to be unable to say anything except thank you.

He didn't drink the cup of yogurt that Lin Chengyu handed him, so Jiang Xiao gently put it on the table.

He didn't drink, didn't dare to drink, and didn't want to drink.

He is always a little afraid of accepting Lin Chengyu's favor. He usually discusses sermons and the like in class. It's okay. Small things, after all, are at the same table, and you can still say a few words.

But for today's incident, Jiang Xiao's heart is not only thankful, but also stronger. It is a kind of self-protection.

One cannot fall twice in the same place.

Lin Chengyu had a good time in his previous life, like an anesthetic in life, so Jiang Xiao suddenly forgot before, and then passed on like this in a daze.

Now Lin Chengyu is really good to him, he is fully thoughtful, his eyes are sincere, he is still wearing a bandage to protect himself from fighting with others.

But this is like another anesthetic.

It is undeniable that when Jiang Xiao saw him bandaging the police station for the first time today, the first reaction in her heart was-is it true?

He didn't believe that Lin Chengyu would really fight for himself.

The report from the hospital was brought here when the evidence was presented at the police station. Jiang Xiao glanced at it. It was not fake. His mood at the time could even be said to be quite unexpected.

Will Lin Chengyu really change?

So his feelings about this matter became strange.

In this room, the two people fell into an unspeakable silence.

After explaining what he was doing, Lin Chengyu was a little nervous.

He looked at Jiang Xiao's face quietly, feeling that the other party didn't look angry, nor was he particularly happy, just... Lin Chengyu couldn't tell.

Jiang Xiao seemed to be in a daze.

I was stunned, I don't know what I was thinking.

This was a reaction beyond Lin Chengyu's imagination, so he didn't dare to speak, so he stayed with Jiang Xiao in a daze.

After a while, Jiang Xiao seemed to have recovered some spirit. He stood up and said goodbye to Lin Chengyu politely.

No matter what, he still consciously rejects Lin Chengyu being alone, always feeling that there is a lingering feeling of embarrassment between the two people.

Don't you say a few more words?

Lin Chengyu was a little disappointed and obviously reluctant to leave, but Jiang Xiao didn't stop him when he wanted to leave, so he watched him leave blankly.

The relationship between the two people should be better, right?

He thought nervously.

The next day, Jiang Xiao went to school as usual.

In addition to the police station's inquiries, after the school came back to find out some things as usual, Jiang Xiao should have said that.

The school leaders and teachers were also very polite to him, because he was the first grade in the liberal arts class, and the teachers were afraid that his emotional instability would affect his grades, so they asked casually.

Lin Chengyu passed by, but also returned soon.

The school probably asked him about the relationship between Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan, and Lin Chengyu, who was at the same table, had some credibility in what he said.

The result was that there was nothing to follow after the inquiry, and the school was not pursuing the matter, and the transition was peaceful.

Some students with a little gossiping came to ask, Jiang Xiao mentioned to them just like telling a story. It was a small embellishment in the study life. The students who listened to it yelled, it seemed very exciting.

Lin Chengyu, who was wearing a bandage, sat beside him, serving as evidence of this very exciting thing.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan still get along as before.

Lin Heyuan was a little more nervous about him, he was afraid that there would be vengeance from the sullen hooligans.

Especially when he came home from late self-study at night, he used to leave at the fork in the road. Since the last time something went wrong, Lin Heyuan sent him back downstairs every time and saw Jiang Xiao go upstairs. The corridor lights on the balcony were on, and he knew that Jiang Xiao had arrived home, so he left without worry.

His injury is really not serious, because Jiang Xiao is by his side and also protecting him.

Only Lin Chengyu was alone outside-it was more miserable to be beaten.

Jiang Xiao was very reckless and skillful in fighting, holding a bicycle in front, a dozen ten is a bit exaggerated, but if there were only five or six people that night, he could beat the opponent down with a stick alone.

Of course, Jiang Xiao's bicycle was sacrificed gloriously in the rack, but the other party lost some money and Jiang Xiao bought a new bicycle.

The young man had a good recovery ability. He was taking medicine every day. After a week, the bruises that had been drawn out by the stick on Lin Heyuan's body were invisible.

However, it may be because of the accident this time, and the fact that Lin Heyuan is facing a very important competition exam recently, the Lin family's parents are not like before, and they are often at home recently.

There are fewer opportunities to get along, but now everything is based on Lin Heyuan's exam, and the rest is not so important.

Soon the results of the first test came out, and in the second half of the year, Lin Heyuan rushed to the second test.

Jiang Xiao nervously wanted to go to the temple to burn a few incense sticks and worship.

At the time of the re-examination, the competition for the provincial prize was already started, and points were awarded on the spot.

Jiang Xiao knew the exam time. He was so far away, and during those few classes, he was almost restless. Lin Chengyu watched him nervously, holding a pen in his hand, and taking notes, but suddenly began to mutter some words quietly. The notes were broken all at once, leaving one after another like ghost symbols on the notebook.

Take a closer look, there is Lin Heyuan's name inside the ghost-painted talisman.

Worrying about Lin Heyuan again.

Lin Chengyu felt that he was sad, and his hands were still aching.

A few days later, Lin Heyuan came back.

Jiang Xiao saw that he was running forward. After he stood still, he was nervous for several seconds before asking: "How good is your test?"

"I have entered the finals," Lin Heyuan said lightly to Jiang Xiao. Then he stuffed him with a bag of fragrant taro chips, "I bought it at a store near the examination room. It was crispy. I thought you might like it. So I brought some back, and some didn't come with me. Pack it and send it to your home, and you can see

it when you go home." Who is talking about the deliciousness of the fragrant taro chips at this time!

Jiang Xiao was almost crying nervously.

It took him a few laps before he understood what it meant to come to the finals.

In the finals, they entered the circle of the national competition. They only selected 20 people from the province. Lin Heyuan should have done a good job in this circle.

Jiang Xiao felt a little relaxed, and then became nervous again.

The finals!

Jiang Xiao read Lin Heyuan's schedule notice, the time is actually very tight, and the final will start again in October.

Lin Heyuan was actually in a good mood. When he went for the exam, he was already in his heart. The result was not a surprise, it was just expected.

But Jiang Xiao was stunned, his fist hung to one side, still clenching tightly.

Jiang Xiao seemed to be particularly nervous about studying. Lin Heyuan also felt that making money is not as important as reading. He has been paying attention to it to a very serious level. This feeling was completely empathized by Jiang Xiao to Lin Heyuan, as if he was particularly afraid of losing him. What is the same.

He didn't know that Jiang Xiao had dropped out of school during the second semester of high school in his last life, about when the second semester of high school was about to be promoted to third year.

When he was just an adult, he left his hometown with a bag on his back, and later regretted his studies for a long time. Now he has some stressful reaction to this.

Lin Heyuan just saw Jiang Xiao like this and thought he was cute and a little funny. Jiang Xiao is usually calm when he meets everything. It's really rare to see him like this, as if he would jump up with a poke.

He opened the packet of fragrant taro chips and coaxed him to eat, and then laughed: "After the national competition, there are still Asian games and World Championships. Why are you so nervous now? Don't trust me?"

He took a piece of fragrant taro chips and put it on. To the lips, Jiang Xiao was dumbfounded, and naturally bite. It was indeed quite delicious. It was crispy and crispy after one bite. The fragrant taro taste had a little grilled salty aroma, like potato chips, and more Potato chips are better.

"Don't tease me," Jiang Xiao bit the fragrant taro chips, with a little melancholy on his face. "It's eleven soon, and the school can be off for a few days. I will go to Liujiang and bring you things back."

Otherwise, he is really worried.

In the evening he saw a box of small snacks from Lin Heyuan at home, including nougat and shortbread.

If Jiang Xiao didn't insist on exercising, it would be really easy to be fattened by him.

That night Jiang Xiao fell asleep with a bunch of snacks fed by Lin Heyuan in his stomach, and he had a super strange dream.

He dreamed that Lin Heyuan won a prize at the World Championships. Jiang Xiao saw him on the news channel on TV. The camera flashed on Lin Heyuan's smiling face. Accompanied by the host's eloquent announcement, they led The trophy that came back was a huge sweet potato chip.

Jiang Xiao woke up in shock.

The author has something to say: Participated in the essay essay activity, so loudly ask for a wave of nutrient solution! [Super Loud]

TSGBMTGBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें