Chapter 181

Jiang Xiao just froze.

Before he came, he had never expected that Lin Heyuan would talk to himself at the beginning, he thought it would be a simple retelling of the past.

"Years and now I haven't made a new boyfriend, right?"

Lin Heyuan looked at him.

"According to your personality, if there is that person, he would not come alone today, or even at all." Seeing that he arrived alone, Lin Heyuan knew that the news he had heard was correct, "Fortunately, I still There is a chance to pursue you again." The

inexplicable guilty conscience in Jiang Xiao's heart appeared again, and he thought of Lin Chengyu again.

To be honest, he himself couldn't tell exactly what the relationship between the two people was. Ye Miaomiao commented that this was an ambiguous stage. Jiang Xiao thought about it and couldn't refute it.

He could either take a step forward or take a step back, but Jiang Xiao stood still and didn't move. He was touched by this person, maybe he was moved, but he was afraid, hesitated, and wondered whether he could do it again.

Jiang Xiao never thought that Lin Heyuan would come at this time. He doesn't hate the other party, but has always been very grateful to Lin Heyuan, but after too much time has passed, many feelings have been interrupted, and now he can't pick it up all at once. Lin Heyuan waited for a while, but he didn't wait for the answer he wanted, only Jiang Xiao shook his head, put down his chopsticks, and said: "Heyuan, we are not suitable to talk about this anymore, I now..." "Then don't say anything. "The expression on Lin Heyuan's face did not fluctuate, still with a very gentle smile, "I don't have to feel burdened every year. It turns out that I didn't do well. I suddenly left, suddenly came back, and suddenly said this to you. It's normal that I can't accept it, it's okay, my problem." Lin Heyuan finished what Jiang Xiao was going to say, he poured a glass of juice for Jiang Xiao, and quickly changed the subject. He talked about his experience abroad in the past few years, and his speech was still very interesting, and he suddenly pulled Jiang Xiao from a state of embarrassment and confusion.

In fact, Lin Heyuan has always been a very strong person in essence, Jiang Xiao also felt it before, but now it is more obvious.

It's just that his strength never lies in being aggressive, but in taking people away in a gentle manner without a trace.

Jiang Xiao had never thought that he would always think about himself. He only knew from his experience. In fact, Lin Heyuan did not find anyone else. He was talented and worked harder than anyone else when doing research. Almost all of it was spent on this. In such a long period of time, only Jiang Xiao made his heart move.

This heartbeat lasted for a long time. After so many years, he saw this person again, and he would still have the throbbing feeling that made his heart soft when he was young.

He really likes Jiang Xiao. After walking outside, I felt more deeply that the only person he liked was special and rare. Once he had it, he would never forget it again.

Just coming back after such a long time, Lin Heyuan didn't expect the other party to accept him at once, but let Jiang Xiao know that there was no harm in his own mind, and all his pursuits in the future could be considered as foundational.

It took a lot of time to finish the meal tonight, and overall I was very happy. Lin Heyuan had a very good time, which made Jiang Xiao feel at ease, but as the host, he wanted to send someone back anyway.

"Where do you live?"

Lin Heyuan often walked outside with him. He shook his head and said: "I just got off the plane, I came to see you, private itinerary, and no people followed. The hotel has not been decided, just stay wherever you want. "

According to Jiang Xiao's character, where can he live casually? Anyway, Liu Jiang has lived for a long time, so he must have a place to rest.

Jiang Xiao just wanted to say that I'll find it for you. At this moment, a voice came in from the side.

"I'll make arrangements for him. I know the Liujiang hotel, so don't worry about Xiaoxiao." It

was Lin Chengyu.

Mainly at the time when he was speaking, Jiang Xiao was leading people outside the restaurant to pick up the car from the parking lot. This was already outside the restaurant. Lin Chengyu was waiting there, and he heard what Lin Heyuan said clearly.

Not to mention that Lin Chengyu didn't believe it on purpose, so Jiang Xiao would not ignore him.

Lin Chengyu was indeed unexpected for Lin Heyuan's return, but it was impossible for him and Jiang Xiao to surrender to this point.

Jiang Xiao looked at him with a little surprise: "Why are you here?"

"It's too late, come to pick you up."

Lin Chengyu stood beside him, explained softly, then turned to look at Lin Heyuan, his face was not friendly. NS.

"It's an old classmate anyway, it should be arranged for a hotel room." Lin Chengyu said, "I'll let him take him there and rest assured. It's a bit late today, let's rest early, don't you have a signing ceremony tomorrow?"

Then he naturally took Jiang Xiao to his car, and Lin Heyuan didn't say these words afterwards.

He originally wanted to live near Jiang Xiao's house or near his company. After all, he hadn't seen each other for a long time. The two of them had to have time and space for further understanding after returning. Lin Chengyu's appearance made his plan not so smooth.

This person is still with Jiang Xiao.

Although they were not together, the company really worked for years. Lin Chengyu is very different from when he was in high school, and being able to be the master of Jiang Xiao will not be repellent, and he is also capable.

After all, it was a long period of blankness, and Lin Heyuan stood there, not entangled too much at this time.

Jiang Xiao still didn't worry about him. Just after returning to China, Lin Heyuan had a bad relationship with his family, so he came to look for herself as soon as he came back and had to take care of him.

Lin Chengyu took him away, but didn't leave immediately, so he asked Lin Heyuan a few words.

"It's okay," Lin Heyuan smiled at him, "Xia Xiao, let's go to rest today. I will be in Liujiang during this time, so I'm not in a hurry."

Some details of his work are still being discussed after he returned to China, so Lin Heyuan really has time.

After he said this, he watched Lin Chengyu turn his head and glared at him.

Lin Chengyu knew that Lin Heyuan had a purpose when he came back this time, and that purpose was concrete in two words, Jiang Xiao.

The next day, he saw Lin Heyuan again infinitely. Jiang Xiao's signing ceremony today was also very smooth. It was finished before 10 o'clock in the morning. After sending off the partner, Lin Heyuan just called.

He is at the door of the company.

Lin Chengyu would not treat him harshly on the hotel conditions. He would not allow this kind of method that is prone to problems without being on the table. It is just that it is not far from Jiang Xiao's company, but the road to infinity is The most blocked, it took more than an hour to get to the door of the company.

Lin Heyuan didn't know enough about Liu Jiang. He knew that Jiang Xiao was going to be busy this morning, so there was nothing wrong with coming late.

He got up in the morning and changed hotels, and then found Infinite, the time was just right.

Of course Jiang Xiao welcomed people in.

When Lin Heyuan stood downstairs in the company, he really felt what Jiang Xiao had done over the years.

The young man who ran between Liujiang and Houlin and set up a small stall in the spring market has grown up. He finally has his own successful business, a company of this size.

"Year is great."

Lin Heyuan followed him up, sighing as he walked.

Jiang Xiao was always embarrassed when he was praised by him. He glanced at Lin Heyuan and remembered the past again.

"You helped me a lot before," Jiang Xiao said, "After all, the company has your share."

He still remembers Lin Heyuan accompany him in small business, and the bank that he left for himself when he left. Card.

Lin Heyuan smiled at him: "That's my honor."

When he came to Unlimited today, he even went to Unlimited Fresh on purpose. After all, it is a local company in Liujiang. Infinite Fresh has a lot of layout here, and there is one diagonally opposite the hotel, so even if it is a hotel selected by Lin Chengyu, Lin Heyuan still lives there.

He went early in the morning, and the fresh food store just opened. Even though this shop is just an infinitely small link, when he first stepped in, a very complicated emotion still emerged.

He is proud of the people he likes.

Jiang Xiao realized his ideal step by step, which is a particularly good thing. It's just that in the process, I'm sorry that I'm not there. For several years, there have been other people who have accompanied Jiang Xiao to grow up.

Regarding Lin Heyuan's visit to the company today, Jiang Xiao is not very surprised. Even if he doesn't come, Jiang Xiao will bring people to watch infinitely.

His initial business was closely related to Lin Heyuan, and Jiang Xiao also wanted to solemnly show him the transcripts he had made over the years.

Lin Heyuan looked at him today and felt that he was a little different from yesterday. Jiang Xiao talked with him infinitely, and his eyes were truly gleaming.

very nice.

But this harmony didn't last long, and Jiang Xiao didn't expect this situation to be today.

In addition to Lin Heyuan, infinite came two more people this morning.

Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu.

Lin Heyuan's unlimited visits is very reasonable; Lin Chengyu's visit to the company is quite normal. Jiang Xiao has become accustomed to him for more than a year, and the frequency of his visits to unlimited may be higher than the frequency of his visits to Yongjiang.

Fu Ruoyan would come over now occasionally. Even if he gave up to some extent, it didn't mean that he didn't want to see Jiang Xiao, he was still a friend, and who made Lin Chengyu not catch up with him yet, he came to Jiang Xiao to be upright.

But these three people get together at this moment, it's not so wonderful.

The three ex-boyfriends chose to come over this morning.

Jiang Xiao cracked completely.

The thing is like this, he took Lin Heyuan around Yongjiang around, and when he went up to the office to sit down, Lin Chengyu was already there waiting for him.

He knew that when Lin Heyuan came back, he would definitely not let him and Jiang Xiao be alone for a long time.

In the end, he didn't say a few words, and Fu Ruoyan came over. He was with the crew a few days ago and brought something to Jiang Xiao. He wanted to leave a few words and leave, but when he saw this, he didn't plan to leave.

To be honest, Jiang Xiao didn't step on two boats, and every relationship had a clear conscience, but when everyone got together, the whole scene was filled with a kind of rattling swords that Jiang Xiao couldn't describe.

Everyone is a mature man, and of course they don't fight, everyone has an inexplicable smile on their faces, sitting in three directions on the sofa seat enclosed by Jiang Xiao's office.

Jiang Xiao stood at the door of the office, took the tea from the secretary, looked at the other party desperately suppressing but still revealed gossiping eyes, felt a little headache.

"To do other tasks, don't let people come in at the office," Jiang Xiao told her, "I'll take care of it myself."

Everyone is not unreasonable... right.

It's just a meeting.