Chapter 62

"He wants to rob me, he wants to steal my money, you see, I rubbed my bicycle, and he got it all."

Jiang Xiao pointed to his bicycle leaning against the wall. Just rubbing against the stone, there was indeed an obvious one. The trace is there.

I am a victim, and other things are just legitimate defense. Lin Heyuan can't always say that I was fighting again, right?

Jiang Xiao was right and confident.

At first glance, the atmosphere of the past two people was not quite right. Lin Heyuan's first reaction was to worry about Jiang Xiao. He ran forward to take a look and felt relieved.

How can Jiang Xiao suffer?

Just by looking at the other person's expression, he is not being bullied.

But Jiang Xiao was right. Lin Heyuan was facing him. Even if he knew he was talking nonsense, but his eyes blinked and he was wronged, Lin Heyuan couldn't help it.

Originally, I had been away from him for a while because of the exam, but now I see it naturally, everything is good for him.

"? Not hurt it,"

he came forward ginger night up and down to check it again, and then stared at the wall a sweat against Jiang Cheng looked, asked the sentence: "?? Why is he who is blocking you"

yet Before Jiang Xiao could answer, Jiang Cheng stood up straight and ran away with all his strength.

He really couldn't touch these two people. At this age, he looked higher than Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao has become more terrifying than when he was fighting two years ago. He thought he would be softer after studying hard again, but the facts were completely opposite.

"That's my cousin," Jiang Xiao looked at him running away, and did not chase him, and slowly added, "We two are not good at each other." The

bike was just rubbed, it was not broken, otherwise he would run away. Impossible, Jiang Xiao had to pull someone to pay for repairs.

After Jiang Cheng ran away, Jiang Xiao removed the stone in the middle of the road and walked home with Lin Heyuan on the bicycle. He also told him about it on the road.

"Is he still carrying a knife?"

"Ah, it's nothing." Jiang Xiao took the seized knife out of his pocket and showed him it. It was a small stationery knife. If you dare to use it, he wouldn't dare to talk about the two of us, don't worry."

Lin Heyuan shook his hand, even knowing that Jiang Xiao was not at a disadvantage, he still couldn't help but feel a little scared.

"I have nothing, Jiang Xiao, even if it is discovered, the family and others will always have a way to solve it." Lin Heyuan said to him, "Just don't get hurt, you are the most important."

"I'm even more okay, who Can you bully me?"

Jiang Xiao parked the bike downstairs and asked him on another topic: "How did you do on the test?"

"Very good." Lin Heyuan thought for a while and added, "Preliminary The paper is very simple." It

is really simple for him.

Jiang Xiao smiled at him: "Then I will rest assured."

He then added to Lin Heyuan: "There is nothing wrong with Jiang Cheng, you can take the test with peace of mind."

In fact, it doesn't matter if he says it out, my parents will sooner or later. To accept this.

Lin Heyuan thought about this, originally wanted to say this to Jiang Xiao directly, but looking at the other party's serious expression and thinking about the three chapters of the contract when he confessed, he couldn't say anything at once.

Lin Chengyu also knew about Jiang Xiao coming back late tonight.

He came back from self-study one night in advance because of the company's affairs and discussed with Yue Cheng, but the matter was resolved, and when the time came, he didn't hear Jiang Xiao's footsteps. He was worried and wanted to go out to look for it.

Because Jiang Xiao disliked tracking and surveillance, and Lin Chengyu transferred to another school by himself, he could take care of it, so he didn't need to borrow manpower.

Before the Lin family had evacuated a lot, Jiang Xiao had only a small range of action in Hou Lin, and he couldn't run away. Generally, there would be no problems.

It was really strange today. As a result, he was anxious and worried. When he got downstairs, he saw Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan standing downstairs.

It is Lin Heyuan who is back.

No wonder Jiang Xiao will be back late.

Even though I watched a lot, every time I saw Lin Chengyu, his heart was sour, the kind that could produce sour water after a squeeze.

But even so, his jealousy did not dare to show clearly in front of Jiang Xiao.

He came out to find Jiang Xiao, still wearing slippers under his feet, and saw Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan, standing on the stairs and couldn't move.

"Go home and go to bed," Lin Heyuan saw him, and let go of his hand holding Jiang Xiao, "It's late today, see you tomorrow at school."

That's the only staircase going upstairs. Jiang Xiao always has to pass Lin Chengyu. , Lin Heyuan watched him go, Jiang Xiao moved, Lin Chengyu also started to move, and the two went upstairs together.

But there was nothing to say, and when they arrived at the place, they opened their doors and went home.

Lin Chengyu sighed softly after closing the door.

Jiang Xiao was fine if nothing happened, and he would have been too jealous to eat the rest.

I gradually got used to it.

But apart from Lin Heyuan, something else seems to have happened.

There were some obvious scratch marks on the wheels of Jiang Xiao's bicycle. I don't know what he had encountered.

Thinking of this, he frowned slightly, thinking that it would be better to be more careful these days.

Lin Heyuan's retest was in late September. He returned to school and waited for class first. About a week later, on the way home in the evening, Jiang Cheng, who ran away, returned.

This time he was not alone. Wuyang Wuyang brought a bunch of people over. It was the old place, the small alley suitable for blocking people.

At a rough glance, there were at least a dozen people on the other side, and the alley was blocked. Except for Jiang Cheng, who was cowering and hiding behind, Jiang Xiao could recognize a few of the others.

They were all from private high schools, his classmates in his previous life.

Although Jiang Xiao in high school was a little confused, he is also a kind of bottom line. He wasted his time by skipping classes and going out to play. Even in a fight, it would be a provocation by others. In addition, he did not bully his classmates or accept protection. Fees, draw a clear line from other small groups in the school that are well-equipped with five poisons.

What was in front of him was the kind of small group that Jiang Xiao wouldn't look down upon when he was mixed up again.

"Brother, I really didn't lie to you," Jiang Cheng said with a shaking voice, "Both of them have money, and the man next to him has more money than my cousin."

He was obviously scared, but still shaking his voice. Added a sentence: "I know, I know that the two of them are making friends. Because of this, they don't dare to talk to the outside or make a big

fuss ." Jiang Xiao stared at him and suddenly smiled. Then he said, "Jiang Cheng, I really underestimated you." If

I knew it a few days ago , I shouldn't let him run away.

Jiang Cheng shrank further, but was still pushed out by the group of people.

"I said, Jiang Xiao, I've heard of you," the person in front of the conversation continued, and said, his tone was also quite polite, "Whatever happened before, we two are well water. Don't commit the river. But, my brother, I'm running out of money lately. In

this way, I don't make it difficult for you. Everyone is a friend. You and him will give us five thousand dollars. I will help you teach you this stupid cousin. How about making sure that he won't say anything?"

Jiang Cheng looked at him in horror.

The one in front is still holding a stick, and there are others with latte chains. After a glance, there is no knife. Once the knife is eyeless, these people are high school students no matter how they look, and they are mixed with the real people in society. The essential difference is that they are afraid of accidents and dare not take sharp weapons. Secondly, they have an absolute advantage in number, and there is no need to take a knife at this time.

A group of high school students don't know where they learned this silly posture and social scorn.

Everyone is five thousand, which adds up to ten thousand.

This group of people really dare to call this number? Many adults can only get this money after working in a small county for a year.

Regardless of the amount of money, Jiang Xiao didn't want to pay, he didn't want to be blackmailed, and if you let him succeed once with this kind of person, he will come next time.

He glanced up and down and felt that it was a little difficult for him to hit ten, but there was no problem running with Lin Heyuan.

After running this time, if he comes again next time, he will be prepared and won't suffer any more.

He squeezed Lin Heyuan's hand and expressed his meaning with his eyes.

Lin Heyuan understood on the spot.

"Who would carry so much money with five thousand dollars?" Jiang Xiao didn't want to be reckless at the beginning, and made a slight roundabout, "In this way, you come over tomorrow, and I will get the money for you."

Tomorrow he will find a chance. Twist these unscrupulous teenagers to the public security organs.

The other party was much smarter than Jiang Cheng, and after thinking about it, he didn't agree.

"Go back and get it. Give me a few thousand. If it's not enough, I'll come tomorrow. This is considered a deposit. Of course, you have to keep one person here."

He pointed to Jiang Xiao: "You stay."

Lin Heyuan's family has Money, he knows, a few thousand yuan is really a small amount of money to the Lin family.

Jiang Xiao didn't want to give money to the other party at all. He signaled Lin Heyuan to go first. He could always get away. But for Lin Heyuan, it didn't matter whether he took the money or not. He didn't worry that Jiang Xiao was here alone.

He asked Jiang Xiao to stay here by himself, but the other party disagreed.

Obviously they felt that Jiang Xiao was a very unstable factor, and the chances of not coming back after being released were greater.

If we continue to talk a few words like this, it is completely disintegrated.

The atmosphere was getting more and more wrong, and later I didn't know who did it first. Maybe it was Jiang Cheng who discovered that no matter what happened, he was going to end it. He wished that there would be more chaos here.

When it comes to hands-on words, Jiang Xiao is fearless. He grabbed the stick from someone else's hand as soon as he came.

But after moving his hand, he heard Lin Chengyu's a little anxious voice: "Xiao Xiao!"

Lin Chengyu has been following Jiang Xiao for this period of time. He didn't come when he was in good condition before. As soon as he saw Jiang Xiao being surrounded. The scene went into chaos and became anxious.

But he rushed over and tried to pull Jiang Xiao out. It was useless. Even if he was well-trained, there was only one person. He was not calm enough now. Only Jiang Xiao could not get close to him, so he grabbed Jiang Xiao's clothes. The horns were pulled loose again.

After a while, the group of people surrounding them began to get a little confused.

Jiang Xiao saw some people rushing up and down the alley. These were not students but adults.

Some of them even knew the face, they were from the Lin family.

Probably Lin Chengyu called it before.

"Stop everything for me!" As

soon as they came, the high school students were immediately held down.

Since the last time he discovered that Jiang Xiao had come back from his bicycle and was struggling at night, Lin Chengyu also took a bit of vigilance during this period of time.

Today, after Jiang Xiao was blocked, he wanted to go up and save the people the first time, but he felt useless when he calmed down. Even if the opponent was a mob, there were about a dozen of them. They add up to three, and there is no guarantee that Jiang Xiao will not be injured.

Don't be reckless, so he didn't show up first, and quickly called Yue Cheng and asked him to bring someone.

He kept watching the situation there, and picked up a brick next to him, fearing that Jiang Xiao would have a problem.

Yue Cheng answered the phone and rushed over to take time. The alley is still some distance away from home.

At the beginning, although the people on the other side looked at the crowd, the atmosphere was okay. They were still talking, and they were a bit negotiating. Lin Chengyu didn't rush forward. He was afraid that suddenly he would be messed up, and finally killed Jiang Xiao.

But just like that, there was a fight over there suddenly, because the conversation fell apart.

Jiang Xiao was still inside, and if Yue Cheng hadn't come, he couldn't calm down, he couldn't care much anymore.

Fortunately, the Lin family did not come too slowly.

Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan both suffered a few saps. Jiang Xiao was guarded by two people. He was used to fighting in the wild again. He was very flexible, except that his arm was a little sore, but there was no injury at all.

The last two groups met at the police station.

The people next to the alley saw this and thought it was a street gangster fight, so they called the police.