Chapter 124

Later, Father Lin found him out.

Lin Chengyu was decadent and chaotic. He didn't know that he had stayed in that villa for two days without eating or drinking. Sometimes his hallucinations seemed to overlap with the last few years of his previous life, and he couldn't get rid of the shadow.

And he stayed in a rather tricky place, it was a hidden secret door near the master bedroom, leading to a small room.

It is normal for him to have a secret room in the villa. He doesn't know how to get there. It may be the smallest there, closed on all sides, suitable for him to hide.

Yue Cheng knew his tone, and when he was looking for someone, he found this villa for the first time, but the design of the villa was handled by Lin Chengyu. When he went there for the first time, he hadn't seen anyone, and he was anxious. I went to find it elsewhere.

But there are no other places either. The old man Lin has experience, so he went back and went around the house, accurately found the location of the hidden room, and turned Lin Chengyu out.

It was only two days, not to the point of dying. Lin Chengyu was in good health. He just couldn't adjust his mentality. He spent a long time at home and fed something, but he didn't want to eat it at noon the next day.

If this continues, no matter how good the body is, I can't hold it.

Yue Cheng persuaded him for a long time, but to no avail, the old man came in the end.

"You really like him so much?"

Grandpa Lin Jia looked at his grandson, who was really badly sentimental, a little helpless.

No anger can be seen on his face. At this age, the father's emotions can be regarded as calm. Even if he regrets Jiang Xiao's choice for a long time, he can't tell on the surface that he and Jiang Xiao still maintain a good relationship. .

Lin Chengyu: "Yes."

He immediately added: "I...I can't help it."

He heard his grandfather sigh.

Maybe some people are fortunate enough to lose their lives. At this moment, Lin Chengyu has no such luck.

"You tortured yourself, he won't be able to come back," Grandpa Lin told him, "Don't look like a trash, cheer up. Not only can you not lose your soul, but also make yourself better. You are not yet twenty-five years old. At such a young age, it is very possible that there will be variables in the future.

If you do not catch up this time, you may not have no chance next time. You really like him so much. If he turns around one day, you have to face him in the best state. It's good for him." You

need to have a plan for chasing people, just like this rushing into it, if you don't get it, you will die, even if you are a pro-grandfather.

"You decide by yourself when you want to get up," he knocked on his leg with the crutches next to him, "There is a prepared meal downstairs. If you are hungry, you can eat it yourself. When you grow up, I am not Yuecheng, so I don't have time to coax. you."

Lin Chengyu didn't respond, but he listened in anyway. Indeed, pretending to be pitiful at this time is the most useless for Jiang Xiao.

He lay down all night, thought for a long time, then got up, trimmed it from start to finish, just like Jiang Xiao likes the most.

Jiang Xiao is most willing to see him high-spirited, he has always disliked people who are depressed.

Jiang Xiao didn't know about these many changes, and I'll see Lin Chengyu later, when Xia Wanwan was discharged from the hospital.

She stayed in the hospital for half a month and it was almost enough, and she could go home and raise her.

Xia Wanwan originally had a car accident because of the renovation of the house. Now Jiang Xiao is unwilling to let her run up and down like this. The injury is still incomplete, and she has to wait until the end of the year to return to her previous full health. If you want your own unique style, leave it to the designer.

That designer was introduced by Lin Chengyu from the beginning. In recent years, the housing market has become popular. Some famous award winners and designer studios have to pick the list. It is not easy to choose this one.

The house has actually started construction before, and the hard fittings of water and electricity are almost done. Xia Wanwan's tangled soft fittings are also slowly being laid out. At this time, it is very troublesome to change the designer, and she hasn't moved.

That day Jiang Xiao went to the designer to discuss the details of the decoration, but he did not expect to meet Lin Chengyu in the studio.

But Lin Chengyu that day was beyond his expectation.

His face was already outstanding, and it was very dazzling in the crowd. Even if the relationship is like this now, Jiang Xiao saw him at first sight.

Yue Cheng had called Jiang Xiao before. During those two days, Lin Chengyu hadn't seen things, but he hadn't seen people when his phone was turned off. What could Jiang Xiao help?

At that time, there was Fu Ruoyan by his side, Jiang Xiao did not intervene, and later a lucky person was also found.

Lin Chengyu in front of him is very different from ten days ago.

He smiled and said hello to Jiang Xiao, and then asked: "Aunt Xia is discharged from the hospital? I asked Uncle Yue to send some supplements. Is the aunt's health okay?"

"...It's okay." Jiang Xiao The sentence can still be said.

About the other party changed too fast, he didn't react.

Then Lin Chengyu naturally handed him a cup of coffee. The coffee was just bought and it was warm. He even apologized to Jiang Xiao: "Sorry, I was really too much the other day. I scared you. Xiao Xiao ?"

Jiang Xiao didn't answer. After a while, she shook her head.

"No matter what, I hope you are happy, and I won't be like that in the future." Lin Chengyu didn't say much, "Let's talk, I won't disturb you."

He left at the right time and went to the general manager's office on the other side. No more entanglement.

It looked like the wind was light, but Lin Chengyu who walked out from there was sweaty.

I haven't seen Jiang Xiao for about ten days. When he sees this man again, he is still full of Jiang Xiao. If it weren't for trying to restrain it, he could not wait to stare at Jiang Xiao and carve his appearance in his mind bit by bit.

But he can't do this.

Today, I knew that Jiang Xiao was coming, and he came over and ran into him deliberately. In fact, he didn't want to do anything. He just missed it too much. It's good to see him once.

He didn't expect anything to be changed now. He just hoped that, as his grandfather said, if Jiang Xiao turned around one day and had the opportunity to make a new choice, it would be good for him to see himself.

The future is long.

The cup of coffee in Jiang Xiao's hand didn't seem to be specially prepared for him. He passed through the public office area of ​​the design studio and Lin Chengyu bought a lot of them.

According to the designer and Jiang Xiao later, their studio has been cooperating with Yongjiang. They have participated in the design of high-end residences and hotels in Shenzhen. Today, there is also a big cooperation with Yongjiang. The project team has to work overtime. Lin Chengyu By the way, I bought some afternoon tea like coffee and refreshments, which was a little relief.

Jiang Xiao still has business affairs. He didn't care too much about Lin Chengyu's affairs. He talked with the designer about the house seriously, and finally said that afterwards, the designer turned to Lin Chengyu again.

Mainly when it comes to the part of the bedding, the other party recommended a brand to him.

"The niche brands in Europe are a bit more expensive, but you know when you sleep, they are really comfortable. When I was making a small design, I tried it when I gave the customer a choice, and I had to buy it with half a year's salary. "Come down," he said, "you are the guest introduced by Lin Zong. In the large suites of the Gaoxing Hotel that Yongjiang made in recent years, this brand is used. The company there only cooperates with Lin Zong in China, which is very rare. , Our studio can also buy through the line of Mr. Lin. You have such a high demand for the house, consider it?"

Jiang Xiao thought for a while: "Yes, these are trivial things. I will give you a budget. You can decide. Just set it within the budget."

He is quite accepting of this kind of thing. After all, Jiang Xiao is not short of money now, and there is no need to save money if he can spend money on a comfortable level.

Jiang Xiao is a highly receptive Party A. He asked a few questions that he cares about. The designer showed him a few samples, and the rest was relieved to be handed over to the other party. It took less than an hour after the talk. .

Only this time, Jiang Xiao seemed to have found something special on Lin Chengyu again. In the eyes of others, he is a reliable and strong high-quality collaborator in the business circle, in other words, he was originally that kind of person.

This is the characteristic that attracted Jiang Xiao at first.

He looked down at the coffee in his hand again. It turned out that he didn't want to move and was put aside by Jiang Xiao.

But when talking about dry mouth, he picked it up and drank a few sips without thinking about it.

It is the sweet and mellow taste that Jiang Xiao likes. The cream is very thick and there is no bitterness anymore.

The two of them are doing well, and both are good.

Jiang Xiao thought that when he accepted Fu Ruoyan, he had completely let go of everything in the past, including the shadow before his death. He was no longer afraid of calling Lin Chengyu, but he should not be able to fight in the future.

I hope he can live happily.

And Jiang Xiao now has a lover.

He came out from the designer, and just in time, Fu Ruoyan came to pick him up again. Jiang Xiao went down to the underground garage, and his eyes lit up when he saw him.

"Are you set?" Fu Ruoyan asked him.

"Well, I'm not picking it. The talk went smoothly. Just one request is to finish the installation earlier and be ventilated earlier, so that I can move in before the new year. Mom must be very happy," Jiang Xiao said to him. , I will invite you over."

Fu Ruoyan: "Okay, I'll bring you a gift for your new home." The

two left together chatting and laughing. Lin Chengyu, who was still parked in the underground garage and didn't leave, sat in the car, not daring to get out of the air. .

He has had too much heart cramps recently, thinking that he is used to it, but in fact he will never get used to it.

He thought of him and Jiang Xiao before, and it seemed that they had such a time. It's just going to be upside down, Jiang Xiao came to pick him up.

Usually it is very late. When there are no people working overtime, it is because there are few people here and no one sees them. Jiang Xiao saw his eyes lit up, but after running over, he didn't dare to jump directly into his arms. It was outside, he was already very satisfied at most by holding hands cautiously.

At that time, Lin Chengyu was afraid of avoiding what he didn't know, but his beloved finally left in disappointment. Others weren't as stupid as him.

Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan are also very serious about being together, and they are still in the process of sweetly running together.

The main reason is that they spend a lot of time together during this time, because Infinite and Fu Ruoyan's studio have a deep cooperation, in other words, they are in love at public expense.

In fact, it was a long-established cooperation. Although Fu Ruoyan is Fu's CEO, now several major shareholders of the company have fallen to him, but he only has the shares left by his mother. It is unnecessary to go all out for Fu's sake.

He established the studio at the end of last year. He brought back some capable people who had previously worked under his hands. Although Fu also has investments, it accounts for a small proportion. Fu Ruoyan has enough control. Quan, the few newcomers who are currently signing have fed some resources, and they are already in a stance.

Jiang Xiao's Infinite Optimality is still being promoted. The website has been very effective in other provinces. Several manufacturers with Unlimited Investment have also started construction smoothly. They have been labeled "Unlimited Self-operated". Some products have been on the shelves and sold quite well. .

The transcript submitted by Jiang Xiao is impeccable, and now Zhongsen's second batch of investment funds is in place.

TV commercials still accounted for the majority this year, especially prime-time TV commercials. Jiang Xiao now has money on hand. The company has also discussed that she can find a star to shoot the commercial and push it on the TV as a promotion aid.

At this time, it is natural to find Fu Ruoyan to be the best choice, trustworthy, experienced, channeled, and have cooperated many times, not to mention becoming a boyfriend now, that would be even better.