Chapter 153

Xia Wanwan hugged him and gently patted him on the back without saying much comfort.

Jiang Xiao is different now. He is much mature and strong enough to make choices, and then face the parting after the choice. There is no need to talk more at this time, just let him vent his emotions.

She didn't cry fiercely year after year, Xia Wanwan heard his sobbing voice, and she felt distressed too.

But that's how feelings are. Meeting a suitable person is like looking for a needle in a haystack, fate is fate.

Xia Wanwan couldn't say that she would always be with him. At her age, her mother always had to take a step first. It would be nice to have someone who can stay with him all the time.

"Stop crying," she heard the cry gradually weakening, "Will you make dumplings with me every year?"

Jiang Xiao's eyes were red, and he nodded and said okay.

This year, he and Xia Wanwan spent time together.

It's not lonely, Jiang Xiao still tries to make the atmosphere lively, and some people have never given up. Jiang Xiao's mobile phone has never stopped, and she can't get lonely even if she wants to be alone.

Fu Ruoyan didn't want to break up at all. With the lessons of the past, how could he dare to do too much to Jiang Xiao? Although he was cautiously seeking reconciliation, Jiang Xiao refused to give up several times. He could not accompany him back this year during the Chinese New Year. He did not dare to come to his door hastily. New Year gifts were given a lot, and the apology was also very strong.

But late is late, and the possibility of Jiang Xiao going back is too low.

Working as hard as him and Lin Chengyu.

Lin Chengyu's previous number was blacked out, but it's not too difficult for him to get a new number. It was useless because there was someone around Jiang Xiao. Fu Ruoyan was so possessive that he wouldn't be able to pick it up after he made a call. Was blacked again.

But now after breaking up, he has no such scruples, slowly, trying to get closer.

The relationship between him and Jiang Xiao was not that bad either. Before they fell

in love with Fu Ruoyan, they could still be regarded as friends, and then they broke contact.

But Jiang Xiao didn't treat him that much. Although the breakup between him and Fu Ruoyan was a problem between the two people, Fu Ruoyan became more or less affected by Lin Chengyu. Jiang Xiao didn't like him doing this, so naturally he couldn't accept him. .

After the New Year, the Lantern Festival also came very quickly. It was Jiang Xiao's birthday. How could he let go of this critical moment when chasing people? Jiang Xiao didn't want to be blocked at the company's door, and he pursued this kind of reconciliation. Feel at a loss.

He ran away.

Ye Miaomiao broadcasted the current situation of the company in real time to him on the mobile phone.

"The roses in your office can't fit anymore. It seems that they were sent by Fu Ruoyan. Xiao Lin invited the company to have afternoon tea. That's not bad." She sent a photo to Jiang Xiao on her mobile phone. "Boss, don't worry. , Never tell them where you have been."

Jiang Xiao thought you don't know either.

Although the personnel in the company were cleared out, no matter whether it was Lin Chengyu or Fu Ruoyan, they were all too familiar with the people in Infinity, and the news could not be spread, so no one knew where he went.

I accompanied my mother during the Chinese New Year before, and Jiang Xiao wanted to spend her birthday by herself.

In the first two years, he and Fu Ruoyan went on a trip a year ago. Not this year, but they have formed a habit, as if something is missing. So Jiang Xiao went out for a walk at this time.

After he returns to single, he has plenty of time and the company's affairs can be handled remotely.

Jiang Xiao found this place by herself. It is a well-known tourist city in China. Jiang Xiao came to the fresh section before and was very impressed, but he was too busy at the time and he didn't have time to have fun, so he came this time. .

It's famous for its mountains and rivers. People living here have a sense of leisure. It's different from the Liujiang River in Lishi. People here do things slowly and are very suitable for traveling. Even in winter, it's not very cold. It makes people feel Comfortable temperature.