Chapter 61

After this short summer vacation, Lin Heyuan's physics competition was about to formally participate in the sophomore year of high school.

And he was in a hurry. A few days after school officially started in September, he was going to participate in the preliminary written test.

Because of this incident, Jiang Xiao was even more nervous than him. It's not that I don't believe in Lin Heyuan's level, or because I care too much, I can't help but think about it.

During the summer vacation, Jiang Xiao brought a lot of new books to Lin Heyuan from Liujiang. When the two were studying together, he was still supervising each other and did not dare to relax a little.

"If I can't pass the preliminary round, I will have studied for so long." When Lin Heyuan set off, he felt that Jiang Xiao was shaking all over, as if he was in the examination room. "Don't worry, your boyfriend is very good, at least for You can take a saving and come back, okay?"

Although Jiang Xiao didn't participate, he understood the rules a little bit.

If you get the first province, the top universities in China will have their points dropped. Lin Heyuan never talked big, Jiang Xiao believed him.

"Then come on," he hugged the other person, sniffed, and relaxed a little bit, "I'm waiting for you back at school."

My little boyfriend is too awesome.

Jiang Xiao watched Lin Heyuan leave, thinking, I can't fall.

He doesn't have any special talents, and it is impossible to add points. If Lin Heyuan is admitted to a particularly good university because of this, he will have to work hard to pass the college entrance examination to that university.

On the business side, the cooperation with Zhang Yang has gradually shifted the focus to the other party. He also matched Lin Zhiyuan to communicate directly with the other party. On the other side of Liu Jiang, Zhang Yang also tried to run.

Jiang Xiao now gives more suggestions on product selection and selling points. If there is a holiday, he will help run the goods. Zhang Yang is now more and more energetic, and his business has already spread to several counties next door.

Jiang Xiao's participation in this aspect has gradually decreased, and this is also his own initiative to gradually withdraw, but because of the large number, Zhang Yang will pay him a few dollars for Jiang Xiao to earn enough, and the profit will increase much more than before.

I'm about to take Zhang Yang to Liujiang to sign the agent, and if I give this to the other party, he won't intervene.

I set a six-figure deposit for myself before. Jiang Xiaokali now has about 150,000. There is still inventory in the small container making money. Just count as much. After the goal is reached, there will be no such thing. School work is important.

Jiang Xiao also wanted to try hard to catch up with Lin Heyuan's pace.

However, after Lin Heyuan went to take the exam, a little accident could still happen in his life.

Jiang Xiao went home alone during this period. After finishing his self-study that night, he was stuck in the alley by himself.

He rode home on a bicycle. There was a stone in the alley blocking the road. It was dark in the alley. Jiang Xiao's bicycle didn't stop completely, and it didn't move after rubbing against the stone.

Jiang Xiao looked up and found out who was blocking him.

Jiang Cheng.

It's been a long time since I had such an experience, and I haven't seen this person for a long time.

That was his nominal cousin. The reason why he said it was nominal is because his father's pension had completely torn his face with the other party's family, and if Lin Heyuan was there, he would have felt a little familiar.

Lin Heyuan's first impression of Jiang Xiao was that the other party was fighting and was terribly fierce. This was the person who was beaten by Jiang Xiao.

At that time, Jiang Xiao was still in trouble, and he hadn't been born again in this life. But if he was really reborn back to that time, he would still be able to fight that match, and he would use more strength.

Jiang Cheng was not a good person either. He was spoiled by his family and was lawless. When he was a child, he deliberately bullied and framed Jiang Xiao, and the two of them didn't deal with it since they were young.

At that time, the two sides were still fighting for inheritance. Xia Wanwan was bullied by the other side alone. The Jiang family's grandparents were partial to the younger son. The uncle and aunt's family not only beaten up to the unit, but also tried to break the locks at home and move the valuables away, Jiang Xiao At that time, relying on the help of the neighbors, he forced them out with a kitchen knife, and also poured two basins of footwash for his own uncle and aunt.

After the incident, Jiang Cheng was one year younger than Jiang Xiao. He was entangled with a bunch of friends and friends who wanted to teach Jiang Xiao a lesson, but Jiang Xiao and a group of friends were beaten on the ground.

Because of this, Jiang Xiao was almost dismissed by the school, and was quickly transferred from Class One to Class 16.

But Jiang Xiao also found a way. He used Jiang Cheng as a threat. If Xia Wanwan had something to do, he would kill their precious son. Ye Bing and the others also rushed back from the field, adding a lot of confidence to Jiang Xiao's family.

The other party received most of the pension, nearly 200,000 yuan, which was a huge sum of money at the beginning of the millennium. After all, 50,000 yuan was enough to buy a small house in the county at that time. Didn't dare to make further progress.

It was originally an old-fashioned relationship. I haven't seen each other for more than two years in this life alone. In addition, it was seventeen years in my previous life.

The street lights in the alley were dim, and Jiang Xiao almost didn't recognize it when he took the first few glances. After a closer look at the look of the thief and rat eyes, he was Jiang Cheng.

At this time, I dared to lean in front of myself, my skin itchy again, right?

Jiang Xiao went to a private high school in his previous life, where he was also a high school leader, and there were many friends around him. Jiang Cheng couldn't wait to walk around him. This time, I saw him studying honestly and thought he was a bully?

Jiang Xiao put the bicycle aside and started to move his hands and feet.

But thinking about it carefully, I had promised Lin Heyuan not to fight before. For the sake of his little boyfriend, Jiang Xiao hesitated for a while when he moved his hands and feet.

He doesn't have to take the initiative to cause trouble, and if the other party first starts, he can't stand and be beaten.

Lin Heyuan will face me.

Jiang Xiao became confident again.

When Jiang Cheng looked at him, his first reaction was still scared.

In fact, he has been squatting with Jiang Xiao for several days, but before Jiang Xiao always followed a boy far away, maybe it was his friend, two of them were against each other, so there was no chance of winning.

That was Lin Chengyu. It seemed that there was something at home today. He left for self-study one night in advance. Now he is not by Jiang Xiao's side, so he gave him a chance.

"What do you want?"

Jiang Xiao seemed to be the bully who blocked the road. He pulled Jiang Cheng by the collar and pulled him over. Jiang Xiao is one year older than him, and now he is a head taller than him. He didn't even know what Jiang Cheng was doing.

"I, I, I..." Jiang Cheng who had been beaten stuttered, "I'm here to ask for money."

He actually brought a knife, but under the pressure of his momentum, he didn't even have the courage to take it out.

Since being beaten before, he began to fear Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao's voice increased by one degree: "

Dare you say it again?" Jiang Cheng was startled by him, and she really didn't dare to say it.

"Jiang Cheng, you fuck me now, I can't care about these stupid things you said," Jiang Xiao wanted to go home to sleep after studying late at night, and had no time to play with him here.

Jiang Cheng is really afraid of him, but he can't help it tonight.

In Jiang Xiao's eyes, he did not leave.

He had just been in high school and had poor grades. He went to a private school. He wanted to do a fight with others to determine his school dominance. However, he was cleaned up and extorted by others. He really has no money, but The result of no money is to be cleaned up.

Jiang Xiao is rich. He saw Jiang Xiao doing business. The business at the stall was very good. Recently, the popular mp3 in the county town was also related to Jiang Xiao. He saw Jiang Xiao walking around with the boss, an mp3. It would be several hundred, Jiang Xiao must be very rich.

This time he was definitely not worth fighting with Jiang Xiao.

"I know your secret," he gritted his teeth. "You are in love with that number one... that Lin and Lin Heyuan. You are in the old house, secretly, I have seen them all." The

two men Hug together, so close, he saw it, he must be in love.

"You give me three thousand, I won't tell you," Jiang Cheng's courage immediately found the bottom. "Two thousand or two thousand five is

fine ." Jiang Xiao pulled his collar without letting go, and it wrinkled. Frown: "Your family has no money for you?"

At that time, he robbed 200,000 yuan.

"My family's money was lost by my dad's business," Jiang Cheng glanced at him, "You, you don't know."

Jiang Xiao really didn't know.

This was considered good news and amused Jiang Xiao.

He was a little patient, the bicycle stopped, he pulled the other's collar and sat on the back seat, and then added: "Is three thousand enough?"

Jiang Cheng was a little confused, and he replied stupidly. : "It's not enough."

But three thousand yuan is a lot, anyway, it will be safe for a while.

"Jiang Cheng, how can I count you as my cousin, can I still watch you being bullied?" Jiang Xiao smiled at him, "Three thousand is definitely not enough, so I will give you thirty thousand, okay?"

Jiang Cheng was still looking at him blankly, and replied: "Okay, okay."

"Okay, you trash!"

Jiang Xiao reached out and knocked his head on the wrong side, and then took Jiang Chengbei from his pocket. He took out the knife he was holding and took a look, then put it in his pocket.

"You dare to use these to scare me?" Jiang Xiao sneered, "If you have the ability, you can tell me, go out and talk, is there evidence? No? Your brother, I am now taking the first grade in the exam, what do you think the school will do to me? ?

Also, Jiang Cheng, let me tell you, if I hear a little bit of wind on this matter outside, I will give five thousand yuan to those private students and let them interrupt their hands. Your parents can't teach you well. I clean up together. Didn't you see me interacting with those who do business in society? Want to make your family easy, and still pay 3,000 yuan? Your family honestly went to my father's grave and kowtowed. I threw thirty to you because I was kind-hearted. Did you hear that? "

Some of these words are true for Jiang Xiao, and some are meant to scare him.

Although he wants to protect Lin Heyuan, it doesn't mean that he will be threatened by an idiot like Jiang Cheng because of this incident.

If Jiang Cheng has evidence, take it early in the morning. He just saw it

when he came out. Jiang Xiao had seen all the people kidnapped by the robbery in his previous life. If

he was scared by Jiang Cheng, he would not be Jiang Xiao. Jiang Cheng, a stupid high school student, was scared by him. Urine was almost coming out.

At this moment, a person came over from the alley. It

was Lin Heyuan.

He came back directly from the examination room after the exam. It was a bit late when he got home. I looked at the time for self-study in the evening of school. At this point, he wanted to come to Jiang Xiao to report his safety and let him not worry. He didn't expect to see Jiang Xiao's bike downstairs, and he hadn't come back yet.

He went back down the road and saw this scene. .

"every year? "Lin Heyuan was a little puzzled, "What's wrong?" When

Jiang Xiao saw him coming, he immediately let go of the hand holding Jiang Cheng's collar.

Then he blinked and looked at the other person, his tone suddenly changed: "Lin Heyuan, he bullied me." "

Jiang Cheng who scared his soul out of his body: "...what? "