Chapter 51

Which bottle of medicine did Lin's parents take wrong, so that Lin Chengyu transferred from Liujiang to the little-known Hou Lin?

He had no idea about the transaction between Lin Chengyu and his family behind this incident.

Lin Heyuan was also taken aback. He glanced at the people on the podium and then at Jiang Xiao. Sure enough, Jiang Xiao also had a dumb expression on his face, completely unexpected.

"Can classmate Lin sit there?" The head

teacher pointed to the seat in the back row of the first row. There was a table that was vacant. He moved in alone today. It should be prepared for him.

Lin Chengyu took a look. Although the location was not far from Jiang Xiao, it was not close to Lin Heyuan's deskmate. He wanted to simply replace Lin Heyuan with himself, but it was so straightforward, it really exposed his purpose and murdered too much. It seems a bit strange. "Teacher, I just came to Hou Lin, and I am not familiar with the exam content. Can I adjust it a little bit and sit there? I just happened to talk to students with good grades." He pointed the direction of Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan, and then I added another sentence: "Sit together." The so-called "good grades" classmates are indeed Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao. In the final test at the end of the make-up class, Lin Heyuan ranked first in the class, Jiang Xiao ranked second. There are a total of four columns in their class, each with two people at the same table, that is, eight people sit in a horizontal row, and there are a total of seven rows in the class, but only Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan are left in the seventh row of the last row. These two people really can only sit there according to their height. Both are almost 1.8 meters tall. Sitting in the front is too easy to hide the sight of other classmates, and the two sit in the middle of the last row. Because of the good grades, the teacher even asked whether to adjust the seat forward. The two people didn't care about it, so they just sat there. "It's okay," the head teacher said, "Student Lin, adjust it yourself."

This newly transferred person was told by the above, not an ordinary family, usually ignore him, adjust a seat, and the head teacher will naturally follow him.

Lin Chengyu was too eye-catching. When he first came into the classroom, it was silent. After he got off the stage, the class couldn't help whispering. The chattering voice grew louder and louder until the head teacher knocked on the blackboard and said: " Be quiet, ready to go to class!" The

class calmed down a bit.

Lin Chengyu no matter what others think, he only sees Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao was so surprised that she kept looking at him with her eyes wide open.

Lin Chengyu moved the table upright and moved the table to Jiang Xiao's left. Lin Heyuan's position was on Jiang Xiao's right. Anyway, only the three of them were sitting in the last row, but they did not block the movement of other students.

Only the three of them in the entire class just got together, as if they were back in the spring market and set up a small stall, Jiang Xiao was squeezed in the middle, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

"What are you doing?"

He lowered his voice and asked Lin Chengyu: "Are you crazy?"

Lin Chengyu: "No. Xiao Xiao, I said, I will chase you back again."

His eyes were serious enough to make Jiang Xiao Speechless.

"I won't disturb your studies," Lin Chengyu added in a low voice, "I know you want to get into a good university, Xiaoxiao, I want to help you, and I will help you whatever you want."

Lin Heyuan didn't say anything before. What? He added at this moment: "I always help Jiang Xiao's grades. You don't need to worry about it. With me, he will be admitted to a good university."

Then he reached out and put Jiang Xiao's head Turning back, he said: "Hey, class is now."

Jiang Xiao turned his head back to class as expected, and stopped talking to him.

But before Lin Heyuan turned his head, Lin Chengyu looked at his mouth, meaning very clear words: "Don't think about it."

Lin Chengyu: Especially this Lin Heyuan is really not a good thing! Covet my wife blatantly!

Since the last time he did it, he realized that this person probably really understood what he meant for Jiang Xiao, and he took Jiang Xiao out to play during the summer vacation. Only the two of them knew that there was a problem with their toes.

Jiang Xiao won't like him!

He is just used to being nice to his friends!

Lin Chengyu hypnotized himself so much, and now he can only think so to make himself feel better.

Jiang Xiao only liked her own, once, only liked herself.

Thinking of this, he still couldn't help but regret it, but then he was a little bit energetic because of it.

No matter how indifferent Xiao Xiao is to him now, he can expect it, after all, it is all on himself. He will also work hard to treat Xiao Xiao very well, just love him alone, and ask for a chance to start again.

Jiang Xiao felt strange at first. The three of them got together and felt awkward, but after a few days of classes like this, he slowly got used to it. Lin Chengyu is actually not noisy. As long as he can sit next to him, he is very quiet. He occasionally targets Lin Heyuan a few words, but after being returned by Jiang Xiaoxue, the whole person stopped and he didn't dare to speak anymore. He was very pitiful. Look at yourself. Jiang Xiao: "Don't look at me like that, it's useless." This is not in his previous life. He won't do anything just because Lin Chengyu shows weakness. Apart from this little friction, other things turned out to be okay. Anyway, that's the case. Jiang Xiao has always had such a personality. He doesn't care too much about many things. Any accidents in life are good. Anyway, he can always adapt and then concentrate on living his life.

Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan didn't deal with each other. They looked at each other in an unpleasant way. The two of them had the only thing alike. Both had their own things during the evening study. There was a physics competition book on Lin Heyuan's desk that he couldn't understand. The above is a book in English. Jiang Xiao can recognize some words from the cover, which should also be related to corporate management. Before, he felt that Lin Chengyu's family was strange. How could he agree to let him come to Hou Lin? It took a while to find out that even here, he is no different from being at home, and he should do the same things. Because Lin Chengyu moved to the opposite side of his house, the young couple opposite sold him the house. The house price is not expensive these years, which is just a small amount of money for Lin's family. He loves to spend his money wherever he wants, and Jiang Xiao can't control it either. After Lin Chengyu transferred to Hou Lin, Jiang Xiao wouldn't be shocked by what this person did. But he stayed at the door to the door, he didn't care, he could see a little bit, there were often teachers like people coming in and out there, probably because Lin Chengyu came, he could occasionally see Yue Cheng, and the other side was just like him Being polite and polite. In addition to the school's high school courses, he should learn a lot of courses. When he is not in class, he sometimes answers the phone for more than half an hour outside. Whether it is Lin Chengyu or Lin Heyuan, in all fairness, they are both very intelligent and very intelligent people. Even if Lin Heyuan has not fully grown up yet, IQ is not always determined by age. Lin Heyuan is a well-deserved genius in physics, and he is not bad in other aspects, as is Lin Chengyu. In his previous life, he was finally mixed. He is also known as an investment genius in the industry. Examinations have never been a problem for him. Now he is back in high school. These courses It was not difficult for him. By the time of the first examination, his grades were comparable to those of Lin Heyuan. These two people can be distracted to do a lot of things while studying, but Jiang Xiao can't. When he was in junior high school, he was distracted to start a small business and it was nothing, and in high school he couldn't relax at all.

Even if he lives again, his IQ will remain the same, at most he has more experience than others. In addition, he has a good memory and is more careful. He knows this deeply, so he is willing to work several times more.

He has to work harder than Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu, and when he is focused, no one wants to disturb him.

Lin Chengyu now lives opposite Jiang Xiao's house. He can see Jiang Xiao's window every night. The lights are always on. He does not go to bed earlier than himself, and wakes up early in the morning. Jiang Xiao rides his bicycle to school and buys some along the way. A steamed bun or a steamed bun. After the early self-study, the school has 40 minutes for breakfast. Other students go out to eat. Jiang Xiao stayed in the classroom to eat steamed buns. Lin Chengyu brought him breakfast, but he didn't eat it, but Lin Heyuan brought it. He sometimes eats different things, mainly to save this time to study.

There are many examples of studying in such a race against time. Jiang Xiao is so serious that Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan sometimes do not deal with him, even if they do not deal with it, they will not behave in front of him. People like Jiang Xiao think that he is just an ordinary and ordinary person, but when others look at him, especially people like Lin Chengyu, when they see him, they always feel that life is very meaningful, every day, every day. It seems precious for a moment, and will give infinite hope for the future. He doesn't ask for anything. If he can watch him with him like this in the future, it will be fine. Lin Heyuan's mood is similar to his, but he obviously doesn't want to stop there. Jiang Xiao still treated himself in the same way that he didn't pay any attention to it, but he and Lin Heyuan saw that they were getting closer and closer. Lin Heyuan also pays attention to details. When the school started, he didn't know where he got a small battery-mounted fan. It was small and silent. After turning it on, there was a cool breeze that would not disturb everyone's self-study. Jiang Xiao can feel more comfortable when doing the questions. Also, Jiang Xiao's writing is a bit sloppy, it's not difficult to see, but the shape of the font is not neat, and the scores on the composition and the subjective questions of the liberal arts are affected. After Lin Heyuan has read it carefully, he holds the pen. There was a problem with the method, so I coordinated with the copybook and helped him adjust it bit by bit.

Sometimes I hold Jiang Xiao's hand! Help him adjust!

My handwriting is pretty good, and I can help Jiang Xiao too!

...It's just that he wouldn't pay attention to me.

Lin Chengyu was overwhelmed with vinegar and helpless. Lin Heyuan did not do it purely selfishly. Jiang Xiao has been practicing calligraphy for a month, and there have been obvious changes. The Chinese teacher said that he has a lot of neatness, and the score is natural. It improved a bit.

It turns out to be angry, but it's useless to be angry in the face of a rival in love.

Lin Chengyu knew that he was not the kind of person who would fall in love. If his ability to fall in love had a level, he would be a kindergarten level, not even a kindergarten level. Because of the terrible end of his previous life, he realized that he loved Jiang Xiao deeply. But it's one thing to realize that it's another thing to love someone.

He fumbled hard and repeatedly confessed, but he always made Jiang Xiao angry. Now even if the jealousy is overwhelming, he can finally learn something from Lin Heyuan.