Chapter 31

These days, there is no convenient and fast electronic payment. Before Jiang Xiao came out to set up the stall, Xia Wanwan gave him a pack of change, which he placed in a small box under the table, specifically for finding money.

The two would not talk about it, nor was it like Jiang Xiao knew the prices and functions of every item they bought, but they would still be able to settle the accounts.

"...How much are you looking for?"

Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu responded together, and then looked at each other behind Jiang Xiao.

"Find me eight yuan!" In the

end, because Lin Heyuan was sitting close to the small cash box, he collected the twenty yuan, and then successfully found the other party for eight yuan before Lin Chengyu.

The feeling of nails in the eyes is stronger.

The little kid who doesn't have full hair dared to fight with me.

I don't know where the neurosis that entangles my deskmate comes from.

The two people have different thoughts and want to keep each other away from Jiang Xiao, but Jiang Xiao is busy right now and has no time to care about the others. The goods on the stall are all his current belongings, and if they quarrel at this time, it would be even more impenetrable.

After the crowd got up, the two people didn't have time to stare at each other. Jiang Xiao stood in the middle and was too busy. At this time, they were all in harmony.

And to be honest, people are all visual animals. These three teenagers are pretty good-looking. Usually, seeing one on the street attracts many people's attention. Now suddenly the three people crowded together, it is even more eye-catching.

This is probably one of the reasons why Jiang Xiao's business is good. In Spring City, Hulin County, not only housewives come to visit, but it is lively and has everything for you to eat and play. There is a painting candy opposite Jiang Xiao's stall. There are many high school students, junior high school students and elementary school students during the winter vacation. There is no entertainment outside, so it is very interesting to be able to visit the market.

Many people who came to the booth knew Jiang Xiaolin Heyuan, not only from Hou Lin No. 3 Middle School, but other middle schools knew about them. The reputation was really not low.

Lin Heyuan took the first grade in the county several times, and the third lieutenant school grass, Jiang Xiao was also good-looking. When he was mixed, his notoriety was better than that of others. Now he has changed and started a small business.

Many people have bought things from him. Seeing him in the spring market, many female classmates happily came up to say hello.

As for Lin Chengyu, few people know his name, but his looks are really eye-catching.

"Does Mr Jiang have new products at home again?"

"Wow, this looks good."

"How much is it, Jiang Xiao will give me a

little bit cheaper." Some daring ones asked who Lin Chengyu was.

"I'm Jiang Xiao's friend," Lin Chengyu heard it, and replied by himself, "I'm not here usually. Today I came here to help Jiang Xiao sell things. Besides, I think this is suitable for

you— " He held it in his hand. A small bag looks like a little strawberry, cute, and it really matches the female classmate's clothes today.

Jiang Xiao took the time to take a look, the expression on her face was quite difficult to describe.

Lin Chengyu was very arrogant, and he smiled at others once again. Not to mention that it was a small shoulder bag for five yuan. After he said this, the other party looked at him and bought it without hesitation.

His appearance is really good, and it is even more attractive to a girl of this age. When he gets a lot of fun, Lin Heyuan is naturally not much better.

He went out this morning. Lin Qingyu originally thought that her brother was weird recently. Just today, the little sister asked her out to visit the Spring Market. She bought a candy gourd while walking and eating. When she turned her head, she saw the liveliest inside. Of a stall.

A lot of people surrounded the stalls, and there were iron nets that were erected next to the stalls with some school bags and other goods hanging on them. You can see them from a distance. They are still very beautiful. At first glance, they are different from other stalls. No wonder The business is so good.

The little sister pulled her forward, trying to join in the fun, but she squeezed in and saw Lin Heyuan.

"Brother?"

Lin Qingyu was surprised with a trace of horror. The candied haws on her hand were about to fall off. She rubbed her eyes vigorously to make sure that Lin Heyuan was not selling things.

Is this a new hobby developed by my brother?

Lin Heyuan was different. After seeing his sister, he was quite calm, and even greeted her: "Just come, buy something?"

Lin Qingyu nodded casually. She saw Jiang Xiao next to Lin Heyuan. This should be his stall.

As a younger sister, of course, she knows that her brother has had a good relationship with Jiang Xiao recently. Jiang Xiao has indeed changed. She no longer pesters herself, and her grades have improved. They are not as jerk as before, but she did not expect her brother to be able to do this. degree.

Take a closer look, there is still a cup behind the stall. Lin Heyuan got up early this morning and made a cup of hot cocoa. She was taken away by her brother without a sip. Isn't the cup placed there now?

She sneaked up on her brother's sleeve and asked, "...What are you doing here?"

"Selling things," Lin Heyuan said with a calm face, "I'll help Jiang Xiao."

By the way, with the neuropathy on the other side. Compete.

Lin Qingyu narrowed her eyes, feeling that things were not simple.

However, under the leadership and encouragement of her brother, she really bought a lot of things with those little sisters, and Jiang Xiao's stall was really good.

Lin Qingyu can still chat with Jiang Xiao calmly now. The little girl has a simple mind and doesn't hold any grudges. Because it is Lin Heyuan's sister, Jiang Xiao has stuffed her with a lot of things and gave her more gifts than sold.

The other girls nearby saw it, and coquettishly clamoured with him: "Jiang Xiao, I want to give gifts too!"

Jiang Xiao, a classmate I knew, would give away more or less, and he wouldn't be able to pull a hairpin and a hairpin. With this small amount of money, others bought a lot here, but Lin Qingyu gave a little too much.

"My brother is here to give me a free job," Jiang Xiao pointed to Lin Heyuan, and explained in a relaxed tone, "I don't give more, what should I do if someone strikes?" The

girls thought about the same reason and said it Began to anger.

"My brother's trash!"

"Look at someone else's brother!"

"...oh, I don't have a brother." The

classmates had a giggle, and Lin Qingyu, who was holding a bunch of things, was in a good mood and didn't mind her. My brother took away the chocolate and the thing that was a bit eccentric recently.

Lin Chengyu,

who was watching by the side, said: "..." That was Jiang Xiao's classmate. He didn't know a few of them and couldn't speak.

In contrast, his younger sister Lin Rongjia is a spoiled one who is not enough to fail. She knows all day to play and eat like a piglet, and will not be as happy as Lin Qingyu and attract Jiang Xiao's attention.

Mad!

Lin Chengyu held a fire in his heart, and could only do his best to sell more things so that Jiang Xiao could see himself a little bit.

However, why this stall has good business? Jiang Xiao, who is really making money on it, also knows that the goods can be sold, and the main reason is not because of the face of the three of them.

Customers think you are good-looking, and they don't need money for a few more glances, and they don't necessarily spend real money to buy things.

The things on Jiang Xiao's stall are not only new, he has what others don't, but more importantly, the price-performance ratio.

High school students, junior high school students look at their appearance, and when they see beautiful things they like, they will want to buy them. Jiang Xiao's price is cheap and beautiful, so he hits the red heart.

But the main point of the housewives living is not this. They are also more sophisticated. They can roughly figure out a price based on their experience with a touch of quality. They are not only good in quality but also cheap. After comparing, you will know that the price is someone else's. About 70 to 20% off.

I have no people, people have me, people are better, Jiang Xiao is also enthusiastic and sweet, and he feels comfortable buying a small thing for a few dollars at his booth. He also bought a bag of long balloons from Liujiang. If a customer with a child buys something, he will give someone a balloon puppy when he has time.

Balloons are not very valuable in themselves. A few dollars can buy a large bag. He borrowed the pump. Jiang Xiao learned the skill of ballooning in the past. Compared with others, his shopping experience here is more than a little bit better.

Customers are not fools. Taken together, this is the reason for the good business at his booth.

As for why the price is so cheap, it's also very simple. The things he sells are produced on assembly lines. The closer you are to the place of production, the cheaper the price you can buy. At the beginning of the millennium, most factories have not moved to central cities. It still takes root in the developed coastal cities like Liujiang.

There is already a big difference in price between the wholesale market in Houlin and the wholesale market in Liujiang, not to mention putting another hand on the stall. Although Jiang Xiao rented a truck this time, the cost was higher than before. It is still acceptable.

In recent years, many business areas are still under severe jurisdiction. It is difficult for a small stall owner to go to a remote place where he is not familiar with his life to buy goods. Now in Houlin, only Jiang Xiao can do it.

He knows Liu Jiang well, and this has become his current advantage because it is cheaper when he gets the goods. Even if the price is lower than that of other companies, his profit margin is not lower than that of other companies.

He relied on this. He doubled the nearly 3,000 yuan he received for the first time in half a year and then turned into an amount of more than 20,000. If he earns a few more percentage points during the spring market, it won't be wasteful for him to go back and forth. Back so hard.

Jiang Xiao didn't stop much today. He was busy until two o'clock in the afternoon to eat the meal, he brought it himself. But when he went out, he never thought that Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu would come, and only took one person.

Lin Chengyu was quite self-aware. He brought everything with him today. He was very rich and full, mainly because he wanted to give Jiang Xiao.

It's just that Jiang Xiao definitely didn't want to eat his food. Lin Heyuan didn't like him, and of course, he wouldn't move, so he just bought something to fill his stomach at the nearby stall.

Jiang Xiao was also embarrassed to Lin Heyuan. He brought enough things. Looking at the plain soup of plain noodles that Lin Heyuan had bought, she opened her lunch box and shared the beef balls and some stir-fries with him.

"I did it myself," Jiang Xiao smiled at him, "You really helped me a lot today. I will thank you again when I close the stall."

Lin Heyuan did this kind of thing for the first time, but he saw it. When he came out, Jiang Xiao was the most tired. Jiang Xiao was quick and easy. He did the things that collected money and looked for money a lot of time. He was actually not tired.

After seeing Jiang Xiao's life, he felt sorry for this person even more.

Setting up a stall in the spring market is cumbersome and exhausting. It is said that you can sit on a stool, but the stall is not small. When Jiang Xiao reaches out to pick up the goods and introduce them, he almost stands up for convenience, let alone It is said that the winter is deep and the wind is cold, and the spring market is built up one by one, except for the roof and the wind is ventilated on all sides. There are customers from all sides. There will really be people who are hard at the stall for a dollar or two After soaking for a long time, some people entangled wildly. Fortunately, he and Lin Chengyu were able to stop him, but Lin Heyuan couldn't help being angry. Jiang Xiao could still laugh at people all the time, which tested human strength and xinxing.

"What's this?" He still has time to comfort himself, and he throws a balloon to give it to the children, "Small things, don't take it to heart."

The plain noodles that Lin Heyuan bought casually tasted ordinary, but the balls Jiang Xiaofen gave him were delicious. , He looked at this person with indescribable warmth in his heart.

Jiang Xiao kept talking to Lin Heyuan with her back to Lin Chengyu as if there was another person here he couldn't see.

"Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu was jealous and sour, but he didn't dare to get angry in front of Jiang Xiao, "share it with others, you can't eat enough. Can you try this? I remember you like this."

He was busy. I dare not say that Jiang Xiao is grateful, just want him to look at himself more.

Jiang Xiao sighed and finally turned his head to look at him. To be honest, he really had a headache for Lin Chengyu.

With feet on him, Jiang Xiao couldn't control where he went. He didn't know why this man in his previous life obviously didn't like him, but after rebirth he kept sticking to him, stalking him, and couldn't drive him away.

Lin Chengyu is a cheap person, don't want it in his palm, now I regret it again, I don't know what he thinks.

"I didn't ask you to come," Jiang Xiao said, "I don't like you to come, how many times do I have to say it?"

He smiled at the customers in front of the stall, smiled at Lin Heyuan, and turned around to look at him. He scowled and stopped smiling.

"I know," Lin Chengyu heard too many refusing words from Jiang Xiao, and he still feels uncomfortable now, but he can pretend that he can't hear it, "I'm afraid you will be too busy, eat more."

Jiang Xiao: "... ..."

He knew Lin Chengyu didn't listen.

After watching these two times, Lin Heyuan could figure out how Jiang Xiao's attitude towards Lin Chengyu was.

"Jiang Xiao, don't be angry," he attracted Jiang Xiao's attention again at this time, "drink some of this."

The hot cocoa he brought to Jiang Xiao in the morning, his thermos cup is still very boring. There is still a slight temperature now.

It was not the first time that Lin Heyuan brought this to Jiang Xiao, so he got used to it. He said thank you, opened the cup and took a sip. The sweets made him feel less tired.

Lin Chengyu actually took it too. He knew that Jiang Xiao had thrown it away after taking a sip to get him to hurry up last time, but he still took it with perseverance.

Now I can smell the cocoa on Jiang Xiao's lips. He was willing to accept what Lin Heyuan gave him, indicating that the white spot was just a drink, but for a moment, Lin Chengyu's heart was really hit hard.

He held all the things he sent Jiang Xiao and refused. When he was uncomfortable, he thought about the sweet and unique memories of the two of them that no one else had, so he eased a little. He knew that Jiang Xiao liked the hot cocoa in winter, and he had tasted the taste of his lips several times. Although it had been past, it was the intimacy of two people who belonged to him alone. He treasured it in his heart and was a unique treasure.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan have not come to this point now, but Lin Chengyu sees this scene but feels that his Jiang Xiao has been dug up by him and given to others.