Chapter 172

Lin Chengyu nodded, saying it was sweet.

The oranges are really delicious, not only sweet, but also very fruity. This room is not big, with two oranges peeled, the whole room smells sweet oranges.

Jiang Xiao saw that he liked it, so he finished eating it piece by piece, and then felt that Lin Chengyu was indeed a little tired, so he let him sleep there for a while, after all, the anesthetic on his body hadn't disappeared yet.

He talked with the doctor here just now, and the other party told him that those scars that are not so serious can still be eliminated, but it is impossible to completely eliminate the most ugly part of the back. "This injury on the back is also considered a blessing in misfortune," the doctor told him, "At least I can't see it when I wear clothes at ordinary times, and it won't affect normal life." Jiang Xiao sighed lightly , expressing herself understood. He knew this possibility before he came. After all, the traces of the fire could not be completely removed. Lin Chengyu knew this estimate very well. But on the contrary, Jiang Xiao cared more. Lin Chengyu himself felt that it didn't matter. It would be good to survive, and Jiang Xiao treated him very well after he survived. This is considered a big profit. He didn't dare to think like that before. Lin Chengyu didn't sleep long, and he didn't expect Jiang Xiao to be there when he woke up. "Are you okay?" Jiang Xiao sat while reading the message on the phone. When he saw him waking up, he went to help him up, "I'll take you home later." Lin Chengyu sat up by himself, his anesthetic energy has passed. So I became more sober, and said to Jiang Xiao: "Have you been waiting? I'm sorry." He should wake up early, so it's hard for Jiang Xiao to wait. "It's okay, I'm sorry, I just happened to deal with my own affairs, and I talked to the doctor here again, and I made an appointment for a later date, and then you woke up," Jiang Xiao said, "Let's go, it's just time. Eat together." He took some time to book a restaurant before. It was getting late, and he couldn't send people back hungry.

The restaurant Jiang Xiao picked gave them a simple fruit plate. Oranges are seasonal fruits. Naturally, they also have one in the fruit plate. Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand and ate one. It was not as good as the one Jiang Xiao had just given him.

It was so sweet, he forgot all the uncomfortable feelings on his body after eating, he remembered Jiang Xiao and his oranges.

"I just brought two with me, and some are at home," Jiang Xiao said, "wait for me to let someone deliver it to you. This time the business talks are very good. I have talked about the entire supply chain. Good news."

Lin Chengyu seemed to like the fruit Jiang Xiao brought back.

"It doesn't need to be so troublesome," Lin Chengyu was a little stunned. He subconsciously didn't want Jiang Xiao to bother, "I can eat anything."

Even now, he still couldn't believe that Jiang Xiao would be nice to him.

He was thinking yesterday that Jiang Xiao hadn't come back from a business trip. He might not be able to come back today when he got busy. Lin Chengyu accepted this with a good mentality. He really didn't expect Jiang Xiao to come back.

It was already a great surprise. He didn't dare to make an inch of it, because he was afraid that it would not be able to maintain it, and it would disappear after a while. When the time comes, the gap is too great, and it is himself who suffers.

Jiang Xiao: "It's not troublesome, it's just oranges."

Fruits were originally a trivial matter for people to eat, so after that, Jiang Xiao remembered to send him a little every time, which seemed to be his habit too. Good things are always willing to bring them around.

This can be regarded as a kind of gratitude to Lin Chengyu. Whether it was saving him from the fire or helping him at the Infinite Fresh Food Store, it was all a favor.

After Jiang Xiao's several business trips, several major domestic and foreign supply chains have been sorted out, and everything is ready.

After a while, the store is ready and ready to open.

He has always acted very decisively. The first unlimited fresh food store must be opened in a nearby place he is familiar with, in Lishi. Half a month later, Shenzhen and Liujiang also opened one after another.

Infinite is a company with its own platform, so don't worry about publicity.

Discount activities and membership activities in the pre-opening period are also fixed operations. After the first batch of customers come in, they must rely on quality and service to keep people behind.

Infinite Fresh's positioning is indeed mid-to-high-end, but it doesn't mean that the entire store is expensive. Jiang Xiao only sells better quality fresh food, not luxury goods.

His store is very large. There are many types in the store, and it is still a price that the public can consume in first- and second-tier cities. The price is also the quality, and the price is not too high to be ridiculously high. Take the snow peaches of the season as an example. The price at vegetable markets and small stalls is about four or five yuan a catty, and the average supermarket or fruit shop is about seven or eight yuan. Infinite is indeed a bit more expensive here, the price of the main product is around 13 yuan, of course, there are also special-grade cultivars with better quality and better price. Looking at the price alone, it is indeed not worth more than two or three times as much as in the vegetable market and small stalls, but there are reasons why it is expensive. The quality is stable, the peach shape is beautiful, it is mainly really sweet, the peach flavor is very strong, and the fresh products are good or not, anyone can feel it when they eat it. Although it feels a little expensive, it is really worth it. There are also many supporting services for customers here. From service attitude, to assembling fruit baskets, cutting fruit, salad ratio, simple processing of vegetables and meat, etc. If the customer feels that every penny spent is worth it, it is not expensive. And since he is cooperating with boss Qin and there is a line of express company, Jiang Xiao has other plans. Near 2013, it is when the food delivery industry began to rise on a large scale. The courier and the takeaway are originally two positions with a high conversion rate between each other. Because of the presence of boss Qin, Jiang Xiao does not need to rely on other platforms. Infinite Fresh can have her own takeaway, providing faster and more complete meal delivery services.

Before, why Jiang Xiao felt that Lin Chengyu could quickly understand what he meant. He said about this before. When he chose the location of Jiang Xiao's shop, he didn't need to say it, he naturally took this aspect into consideration.

In addition to choosing a prosperous area, such a large flow of people, business will be good. But in addition to considering this, we must also consider the radiation range of the store and convenient transportation routes.

Choose near the central business district, or the mall is close to the large-scale residential areas in the city, which are very suitable places for delivery.

Give it to office workers or directly to the home, not only the ingredients, but the meat inside the unlimited is simply processed and sent, and it can be eaten directly. The quality is naturally much better than the fast food outside. If the customer wants to make hot pot or barbecue , Unlimited can also deliver kitchenware and tools together.

At the same time that the physical fresh food store opened, this very high-spec takeaway service was launched, and during the promotion period, no takeaway fee was charged.

Anyway, they are all their own takeaway delivery staff, and Jiang Xiao can bear this part of the cost by herself.

Not to mention that Jiang Xiao also has a fresh section of unlimited online shopping malls. At present, physical stores are only available in first- and second-tier cities, and the rest of the broader market can be made up for by online shopping malls.

Based on comprehensive considerations, the current domestic market is still blank.

So after it was first launched, Jiang Xiao's fresh food store was really popular, with a large number of customers, and the quality of the products was well-known.

With this good beginning, the opening of the dozens of stores that will be opened soon went smoothly.

Before discussing the location and publicity resources of a few shopping malls, it was a bit difficult to break, after all, Jiang Xiao wanted a big place, and the location was better, and the other party was a little hard to let go. But after a successful case, it got better later.

Shopping malls are also considered from multiple perspectives. A hot online celebrity store can in turn bring traffic to the mall.

Nowadays, the Internet is becoming more and more developed, and Internet celebrities are emerging in endlessly. Of course, they will do unlimited promotion on the Internet. This is a very common means of publicity. However, afterwards, relying on products, many netizens really spontaneously pursue some products.

Infinite Fresh not only has fresh food, but also food by-products. The food in Infinite Self-operated will also be sold in it. In addition to a few particularly good-tasting fruits that are sought after, there are also a few small snacks that sell well. For example, a honey-butter meringue and grape soufflé pastry desserts, as well as beef jerky, several sweet but not greasy dried fruit and potato chips, all rely on the good taste to make the reputation of Internet celebrity products. There is also an ice cream counter in Unlimited Fresh, which sells hot items. When studying this counter, Jiang Xiao also deliberately intervened in this matter, relying on her experience in the kitchen to improve the taste. In the early winter, this ice cream can continue to maintain good consumption. Many people still have to come here to buy a cup of ice cream. It's a real online celebrity shop. Infinite Fresh products are all sold out of stock, and his suppliers are very satisfied, waiting to expand production next year. Jiang Xiao plans to open a new store, and the physical store is doing well, which will also greatly promote the fresh section of the online store. He makes money online and offline, and this year is another year of infinite progress. Although the situation at the beginning of the year was not very good, it got better and better afterwards. After all, if you survive a catastrophe, there must be a blessing. In the past six months, his relationship with Lin Chengyu has gradually improved a lot. The main reason was that Jiang Xiao didn't reject him anymore, so this person stayed quietly beside him and didn't want anything. After a long time, he got used to his company. Moreover, Jiang Xiao didn't break his promise. Every time Lin Chengyu did scar repairs, he went with him. Seeing that the scars on his body are getting better. During the last operation, Jiang Xiao looked at his back carefully, and basically all disappeared. The recovery effect was better than the doctor expected, but the traces are still unavoidable. A little.

Jiang Xiao looked more carefully this time. After all, the operation has been completed, and there is no way to improve it in the future. It is estimated that it will always be like this.

Lin Chengyu was lying there. Jiang Xiao had seen it before when there was a mess of flesh on his back or the scars were criss-crossed. Now that he is better, he is very nervous.

And Jiang Xiao touched his finger once, just once, mainly to see what was going on, the most serious place there was still a bit uneven.

But when he touched him, Lin Chengyu almost stretched his back.

Jiang Xiao didn't watch it for too long, it was only for a while, and she couldn't let people lie there forever. Lin Chengyu felt long.

As a result, Jiang Xiao's face was red when he saw the other party slowly getting up.

...What is he doing? Is this shy?

Jiang Xiao still found it interesting. He stared at the people carefully, and found that it wasn't a suffocated blush, it was shy, and he didn't dare to look directly at him.

To be honest, he hasn't seen that piece of meat Jiang Xiao? Jiang Xiao is used to it, but now he knows that he is shy.

The temperature on Lin Chengyu's face faded a bit. He put on his clothes and glanced at Jiang Xiao, and found that Jiang Xiao was also looking at himself, with an indescribable smile on his face.