Chapter 45

For example, find a model for your own goods.

Last time Lin Qingyu completed this role perfectly, but Jiang Xiao gave that bag of things for free. Later, he kept sending her some beautiful little things through Lin Heyuan. And because of Lin Heyuan, the relationship between the two is still OK, and sometimes they can say hello when they meet. She was also very happy and did not have any dissatisfaction with being a free model.

This time Jiang Xiao pondered and went on by herself.

Even the best things must be shown to customers. He used to have a lot of business with girls. After thinking about it, Lin Qingyu was more suitable. Later, after getting older, the boys naturally came here to buy things from him. For example, this time the jerseys and sneakers, Jiang Xiao decided. Now, this time I put in some sports hair bands for boys.

He picked a good-looking one and tied it to his forehead when he played. This thing has practical value and can absorb sweat, but it is more handsome to wear.

Jiang Xiao looks good again. He is really suitable to take this. He looks heroic and sunny and looks like he has gone up a step further.

He wore it on the court for the first time. There is no mirror here. Jiang Xiao felt a little crooked after putting it on for herself, and she tugged a bit. She didn't know if it was done properly, and she ran to find Lin Heyuan.

"You help me get it. I don't seem to be wearing it." He stood under the steps and pulled Lin Heyuan's sleeve. "Hurry up."

Lin Heyuan was taken aback when he saw him wearing this for the first time and then reached out to help him. Adjusted a bit.

Jiang Xiao's hair was a bit soft. After adjusting the black and red headband, it just matched his jersey. After the adjustment, he took a step back and showed Lin Heyuan a little, and asked: " Does it look good?"

Lin Heyuan stared at him, then nodded.

Then he saw Jiang Xiao running onto the court. With so many people, he was the most eye-catching among them.

Lin Heyuan is generally interested in playing basketball. This is not to say that he does not like sports. His father has dragged him through marathons, played snooker, and practised boxing and simple fighting. There is also a small gym at home, but he likes to watch Jiang Jiang. I play basketball, so even if he is not off the court, he still likes to sit on the steps of the court.

He is really a handsome guy at the table.

Lin Heyuan thought to himself.

At this time, he saw a person coming in from the school gate, that was Lin Chengyu.

This is the time between after school in the afternoon and self-study in the evening. It is left for the students to go home for dinner. It will take about an hour and a half. Jiang Xiao will go home and eat for half an hour. For the remaining hour, he sometimes meets Lin Heyuan. Make a paper together, and sometimes come to play sports activities.

At this point, the school gate is not particularly strict. Students are coming in and out, and it is not difficult for Lin Chengyu to follow in.

Lin Heyuan sat on the steps and didn't move. He noticed Lin Chengyu. Lin Chengyu's eyes seemed to be attracted only by Jiang Xiao running on the court, but he didn't see him.

Jiang Xiao didn't pay attention to the people off the court either. After he finished the game, he pulled his hairband casually. Only then did he hear someone calling himself.

Why did Lin Chengyu come here?

After the ball was played, Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan stood up at the same time. The two people were positioned opposite each other across the court. Jiang Xiao frowned and then ran towards Lin Heyuan without thinking about it.

Lin Heyuan prepared tissue for him to wipe his sweat, and then listened to Jiang Xiao asking him: "How am I

playing ?" "Very good." When Lin Heyuan answered, he felt Lin Chengyu who was on the other side looked at him. Like a knife, he not only didn't think there was any problem, but he smiled happily when facing Jiang Xiao. "Go back and take a shower. We will make up the physics and chemistry problems at night."

Jiang Xiao saw Lin Chengyu and then turned around. At the moment when his head rushed towards him, Lin Heyuan could perceive an indescribable joy in his heart.

He didn't have time now to wonder what was the cause. Jiang Xiao had already run to him by then, so the joy in his heart became even stronger.

He put Jiang Xiao on the watch he kept on his side and put it on for him. Then, seeing Lin Chengyu walking across the court to this side with a gloomy face, Lin Heyuan spoke again and added: "You don't have to go over and over again. Take it all off. This watch can be used as a sports watch. It won't be broken after being hit by a ball. It was originally for you. If it breaks, I'll give you a new one."

Lin Chengyu happened to come over and put this He heard clearly.

Every time he meets Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan get along, he feels like he was sapped, and he is stunned in his heart. If he is really a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy, he might be like a beast that loses his mind on the spot. The same with Lin Heyuan in a decisive battle.

It should have been a very good and very happy thing to see Jiang Xiao today, and when he came over at this time, he happened to meet Jiang Xiao playing ball.

He had never seen this scene in his previous life. Jiang Xiao is very busy and can spend some time making money with him, Lin Chengyuye is not interested, and he doesn't even know what hobbies he has.

It now appears that his beloved is a boy who plays basketball very well, full of energy, and even the setting sun on him will feel warm.

He was healed from the exhaustion of the past few days, and his mood improved along with him. Without wanting to disturb him, he stood quietly and watched the game.

Then as soon as he said, Jiang Xiao glanced at him and went to Lin Heyuan without even thinking about it. Among the two of them, he chose Lin Heyuan. Lin Chengyu endured a puff of anger and went to find someone, but he heard the conversation.

The new watch that Jiang Xiao was wearing was originally from Lin Heyuan.

Both of them gave the watch, but Jiang Xiao only liked the one given by Lin Heyuan.

"Ah, there is almost no time." After Jiang Xiao put on the watch, he glanced at the time on it, "I want to go back to take a shower and change clothes to eat!"

He really didn't have time to care about Lin Chengyu at this moment. He turned his head and ran away in a hurry, but Lin Chengyu didn't follow him now. He stood on the steps of the basketball court, staring at Lin Heyuan, his eyes gloomy.

"I should have reminded you before to stay away from Jiang Xiao."

Lin Heyuan stood up. Even if he has a better personality now, he can only laugh when facing Jiang Xiao, and not necessarily at other times.

"This sentence you should说给自己听fishes," as they hate him back, "Why do you make decisions for a ginger night? Moreover, it is clear that Jiang Xiao wants to see is you."

Talking At the time, he placed the book in his hand on the steps and witnessed Lin Chengyu's expression change.

"Why? Want to do it? I'll accompany you. After the fight, I hope you don't bother Jiang Xiao."

Now Jiang Xiao ran home and was not in front of him, and Lin Heyuan had an mp3 on the book next to him, Jiang Xiao Lin Chengyu knows what he has been doing recently, and he knows exactly which model he sells.

This is from Jiang Xiao, right?

And as soon as Lin Heyuan's words came out, Lin Chengyu couldn't hold back the jealousy and pressure in his heart. A string was not stretched, and he really did it.

He is never such a reckless person on weekdays. When walking in the company, people who have dealt with him must praise him for his calmness, but he can't do it when he meets Jiang Xiao. Now he is like a dog who protects food. Can a rival in love be so provocative?

Lin Heyuan is not a thin person. On the contrary, he is taller than Jiang Xiao. When Jiang Xiao pulls him to play, he gets serious and Jiang Xiao sometimes can't prevent him. After Lin Chengyu lifted his fist, both sides did not get well.

"What are you doing?"

There were other classmates nearby. Some of them knew Lin Heyuan. They had teamed up with Jiang Xiao when they were playing basketball. When they saw this, they went up to the fight.

"Brother Xiao stopped fighting, what are you fighting here?" The classmate persuaded, "When the teacher comes, you both have to remember!"

After persuading Lin Heyuan, he turned his head to look at Lin Chengyu: "Which class are you in?! Don't you know if this is Brother Xiao's friend?"

Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan had time to fight for a few rounds. Neither of them greeted each other, they probably thought. Jiang Xiao would find that they had both suffered boring fists, and they hadn't opened it yet, so it was impossible to say who had the upper hand.

But at any rate, it was a sigh of relief.

In any case, Lin Heyuan is very important to Jiang Xiao now. If this person was hurt a little bit by himself, Jiang Xiao would be farther away from him. Because of this, Lin Chengyu would be restrained and nothing would be right.

The two looked at each other through a bunch of people who were struggling and then gave each other a stern look.

Soon after, Lin Chengyu knew that this was just shooting himself in the foot.

He was really worried about Jiang Xiao. On the weekend, he hurried over to Hou Lin again, only to see Jiang Xiao coming out carrying a schoolbag and a food box.

Are you going to deliver food to Aunt Xia again?

Lin Chengyu saw that he was walking in the wrong direction, and after walking for a while, he realized that this was the direction of Lin Heyuan's family.

"Xiao Xiao," he dragged people to prevent him from leaving, "what are you going to do there?"

"Are you so embarrassed to say?" Jiang Xiao glared at him, "Why fight with Lin Heyuan? There is still a bruise on his waist that hasn't disappeared. "When

Lin Chengyu heard this, he wished to take off his clothes and show him his chest injury. The bruises on his body were not small, and Lin Heyuan didn't care about it. As a result, he didn't say a few words, but Jiang Xiao interrupted him. if.

"Are you justified in beating?" Jiang Xiao shook his hand and said, "Can you be normal?"

The people who were fighting at the time were all people Jiang Xiao knew. He knew everything during his self-study that night, Lin Heyuan didn't think about it. Talk to him more, only that there is indeed a conflict.

From the perspective of Jiang Xiao, Lin Heyuan, a good student like Lin Heyuan, who first met the top students who had seriously told him not to fight, should actually be involved with others, it must have been Lin Chengyu's provocation.

"It was Lin Heyuan who did it first!"

Jiang Xiao said, "I believe you are a ghost", then carried the food box and walked forward.

He made an appointment with Lin Heyuan to study at his home today. Lin's parents were away from home on a business trip. It was because of his injuries that he went around. Jiang Xiao was a little bit upset. He stewed the pigeon soup at noon and brought it over.

Lin Chengyu felt that he would be mad in the next second.

Now he didn't believe what Jiang Xiao said, and obviously, both sides had moved, Lin Heyuan got a cup of pigeon soup stewed by Jiang Xiao himself, and he only got two cold eyes.

Jiang Xiao's house is actually not far from Lin Heyuan's house, but it is two directions for the school, and it only takes about 20 minutes to walk straight across.

The Lin family is a small villa with a garden. Lin Heyuan knew that Jiang Xiao was coming, and waited for him at the gate early. Lin Chengyu watched Jiang Xiao's eyes light up after seeing someone and then ran over with a lunch box.

He didn't know how many times this was already, Jiang Xiao resolutely left him and ran towards Lin Heyuan.