Chapter 82

Matt's POV: After going to get the fajitas we ordered for lunch from room service, I smiled as I brought them over to bed for me and Gabby so that we could eat. Recently, Gabby was always starving whenever we were set to have a meal because she was still producing breast milk. However, we really only gave it to the quads if they are sick because it soothed them. Having made my way to my side of the bed, I smiled as I went to give Gabby the plate of fajitas for us before going to sit down in bed with her. "God, these look pretty good." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her. "I just hope that they aren't too spicy." Gabby shook her head. "Believe it or not, I have been able to eat spices during this pregnancy."

I nodded and agreed with her. "However, I wasn't speaking about you. Sorry but, I am sure that we are going to be having a lot of spices when we are moving to Puerto Rico." Gabby thought about it and just smiled when I said that. "Yes, but you are going to love it. I already know that." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that because I really hoped that would be the case. Going to tug the covers up on top of my lap, I went to wrap my arm around Gabby and smiled at her. "So, how are you feeling today?" Gabby turned her head and looked at me when I said that. "With regards to..." I smiled at her. "Babe, you are 19 weeks pregnant with our daughter."

 Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Honestly, I feel great. I haven't had that many problems this time around." I agreed with her when she said that before going to grab a fajita shell. Making myself a fajita, I smiled as I started to eat lunch that afternoon. "Oh god, these are good." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I am sure you think that because you didn't have to cook the meal." I laughed and agreed with her when she said that. "God, I can't wait to cook your cravings more often." Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "You mad that I have been asking my mom to do that more often?" I sighed but nodded.

"I missed most of that the first time around so yes, I would have prefered to do that. I am just glad I got to do the late night ice cream runs." Gabby laughed and agreed with me when I said that. "God, you remember the one around Halloween? We had a bunch of kids by the door and all the kids were crying when you came back?" I smiled and agreed with her. "God, I am just glad that you had help there. In hindsight, I should have definitely bought it ahead of time." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Yeah." I just smiled when she said that before going to grab her hand. I then proceeded to intertwine our fingers and smiled at her.

Going to take another bite of the fajita I just made, I smiled as Gabby did the same. "So, anything you want to do today?" Gabby turned to look at me when I asked her that. "Okay, I know you are going to hate this but...I like the idea of watching some of those Hallmark Christmas Movies." I shook my head when she said that. "No, I like that idea. In the next couple weeks...things are going to be crazy." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "And I need to talk to you about some soup kitchens that I might be interested in going to volunteer at weather and baby dependent." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Which baby?" Gabby blushed.

"All of them I guess." I just nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Yeah, that is going to be a challenge when it comes to volunteering isn't it? We are going to have to worry about the pregnancy and then our kids." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Turning my head, I smiled at her and then went to kiss her cheek. "Is that bothering you?" Gabby went to put her hand on mine as I kept it on her stomach and just stroke it with my thumb. "Unfortunately. I guess I am just concerned that I am going to feel conflicted." I agreed with her when she said that. "Hey, you want to talk about that when we are done eating?" Gabby agreed.

"I think today...as much as we want to relax...might be a day where we figure everything out without interruptions. Yes, we figured out the logistics of moving and the stuff we need to pack and more. But I guess, we haven't really figured out the logistics of how things are going to go down there." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "And does that worry you?" Gabby sighed and nodded when I asked her that. "Unfortunately, it does. I mean, we are moving our entire world there. We need to know how we are going to juggle it all." I nodded and just smiled at her. "We are going to juggle it as a team like everything from now on."

Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I want to cuddle in bed as we talk about it. Maybe you can get undressed again? I know you want to relax but...we never get to just cuddle up to each other with just the sheets on top of us." I smirked and agreed with her when she said that. "That sounds perfect." Gabby smirked and just nodded. "I figured you would say that because you always love it when it's just us with the sheets covering us." I nodded and smiled when she said that, ready for that to happen once we were done having lunch that afternoon.