Chapter 100

Matt's POV: After spending the past hour and a half at the beach, I smiled as me and Gabby were now getting ready to leave. Putting my boxers on after taking off my swim trunks, I then proceeded to take off my towel. I decided to get changed here so that the kids didn't complain that they didn't get to come with us to the beach. We are their parents and if we want to go to the beach without them, then we have every right to do so. That's when I saw Gabby sitting in the back while just wearing her underwear and bra. Going to grab her shorts, she was about to put them on when I decided to climb in with her. "One minute there missy." Looking up at me, Gabby laughed and smiled as she felt my hand on her stomach. Leaning over her, I kissed her.

Gabby smiled as she felt me kiss her slowly. "We in agreement that we don't tell the kids about this, right? We both know they aren't going to be happy with us if they learn that we went to the beach without going to get them first." I nodded and agreed with her. "We are doing movie night with them so, they can be happy about that." Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "Can they sleep there tonight? I want them to just stay with us whenever they can." I nodded and agreed with her. "As long as I get to cuddle up to all of my girls. We can sleep on one side of the bed, the kids can sleep on the other side of the bed." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "My bra stays on." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Whatever you say."

Gabby just laughed and smiled when I said that. Going to get out of the car, I went to grab my shorts before going to put them on. Once they were on, I did the same with my shirt and just smiled at Gabby since she looked quite sexy as well. "God, I love it when we do this. Remind me why we get changed at home again?" Gabby smiled when I asked her that and just looked at me. "Not sure, something about you not wanting to share the sight of my body with any other man other than yourself?" I smiled and agreed with her whens he said that. "Right, that rings a bell now." Gabby smiled and just agreed with me when I said that. "God, you are so dorky sometimes." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "You still love me so shut up."

Gabby nodded and just smiled when I said that

Gabby nodded and just smiled when I said that. "Yes, yes I do love you." I smiled and nodded when she said that before watching as she continued to get dressed for me. Once she was done, I backed up so that I could help her get out of the van and then into her seat. Standing in front of me, Gabby got close to me and just smiled as she put her hands on my chest. Leaning up, she went to kiss me and just smiled as she took it slow with me. "I am so glad that we did that. That was a lot of fun." I nodded and agreed with her when she did that. "I especially loved this last part. That had to be my favorite part." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "You mean the part where we got changed here in the parking lot?" I nodded and smirked. "Sexy."

Gabby just smiled and agreed with me before coming to wrap her arms around my waist. Putting my hands on her arms, I smiled as I leaned down and then started to kiss her slowly. "I love you." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I love you too and I am so glad that we are going to see the kids now." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that, getting the hint that she wants to go see the kids. "Believe me, we are on our way the minute we clean up back here and get in our seats." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to grab our swim trunks. Once she had them, she went to grab our bag. Putting them in the bag, she smiled before going to walk away. "Have a good day?" Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "A lot of fun."

I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she said that before watching as she went to get into the front seat of our van. Going to do the same, I smiled when I went to go grab my keys. Proceeding to turn on the van, I smirked at Gabby while going to grab her hand. "Thanks for coming out today. This was perfect and exactly what we needed. Time with each other." Gabby smiled when I said that and then went to go intertwine our fingers. "Yes, we also need to remember what's important in life...each other." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. Leaning over the center console, I proceeded to kiss her again and smiled as I took it slow with her. "God, car sex sounds interesting right now." Gabby laughed and agreed with me. "Calm down tiger."

I smiled when she said that and agreed with her before going to turn on the van. God, we still need the A/C here. Not used to the constant heat. "I swear, I am not used to how hot it is in October here." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Trust me, I feel the same way and this is not my first time living here." I nodded and agreed with her before going to turn my head so that I could see where I was going. Seeing that it was clear, I proceeded to pull out of our spot and then drove away to go to the kids' daycare. "By the way, we going straight home after the daycare or are we going to get the costumes for them?" Gabby bit her lip when I asked her that. "Let's wait and see how tired they are. If they are tired, we have to go home."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that, smiling as we both just looked outside while I drove us to the daycare. "You want to go in and talk to the staff today? Or do you just want to get them?" Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. "We are going in so that I can see them run over to you. You know I love it when they jump in your arms." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Oh, I do." Gabby just smiled and agreed with me. "Matteo and Emma are the people go the craziest." I shook my head. "Noah. I think it's because they have OCD. I just hope that they were more social with other kids. Or at least with each other. That is one thing I am happy about...that the siblings can play together if they are shy with others."

Gabby agreed with me when I said that and just smiled. "God, and I love the teachers they have there. We made a really great choice. And it's really affordable." I laughed when she said that. "Yeah, because most families here have as many kids as we have. I am just glad that we are living up to the culture here." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Yes, our home." I nodded when she said that before going to grab her hand again. Going to intertwine our fingers, I smiled because this is the dream. Just the two of us, happy and being parents to our wonderful children. Now, just to go get them at daycare so that we can take them home. God, I have missed them so much.