Chapter 119

Jay's POV: As I come back upstairs with the sunscreen and Roxy, I sigh considering I Know that Erin is probably not going to be happy that I brought her. However, I just felt guilty leaving her there. She can just stay attached to our pool chair and everything will be fine. That's when a hotel worker looked at me. Be he said anything, I went to bend down and made sure to made sure that her jacket was well placed. Seeing that, he just nodded and agreed with me. "Sorry sir. Thank you very much for your service." I nodded and agreed with him when he said that. Making my way over to Erin, I then sighed because I didn't know how happy she was going to be with Roxy being here on the pool deck. Turning to look at me, Erin just smiled. "You get it?"

I bit my lip and nodded. That's when she saw Roxy and smiled. "Jay, it's fine. I figured that you would bring her. Just take a breath, relax and come sit down. Attach her to the chair. She can stay out here with us, but she is not getting in the pool with us." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Will called. I told him that we are taking a swim and will be home early afternoon. He wants to do lunch together today." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Sounds good. Do you want to tell him or are we waiting?" Bending down, I went to attach Roxy to our chair before looking at Erin. "How about you let me up and then I can put some sunscreen on you." Erin nodded and agreed with me when said that. Getting up, she smiled.

Once she was standing, I got close to her, grabbed her hand and kissed her softly. "I love you and can't believe that we are having another baby." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. Going to wrap her arms around me, she then kissed me softly as we held each other close. Going to wrap my arms around her smiling, I was so happy to be holding her close when I saw somebody I thought I recognized. Going to kiss Erin's shoulder, I just listened to him talking on the phone and recognized that voice from anywhere. "You got to be kidding me." Erin then leaned back and looked at me. "What?" I then sighed and just looked at her. Turning her around, I went to point to her dad. Erin then turned to look at me. "Can he join us? I want to..."

I sighed when she said that and agreed with her. "Here, I am going to at least have some fun with him first." Erin was confused when I said that. Going to bend down, I went to untie Roxy. "Hey Roxy, you remember grandpa Hank?" Roxy then started to breathe on me. I then turned her head and went to point towards him. "Go find grandpa." She then agreed with me and went to run over to him so that she could annoy him. However Erin wasn't as pleased. "Jay." I smiled at her. "Hey, I need to teach him a lesson for not calling. I would have gone to pick him up babe." Erin agreed with me when I said that. That's when I heard Hank yell. "WHAT THE HELL! Can someone get this bloody mutt off of me!" I looked at Erin when he said that. "He did not just call her that!"

Erin nodded. "Go give him bloody hell. That is not how he talks about her." I agreed and went to walk over to Hank not too impressed. Just walking over to Roxy, I looked at him. "First of all, that is not how you talk about your non-human granddaughter." Hank then looked at her and recognized Roxy. "That's why she licked me like she knew me." He then got up and smiled at me. "Wait, what are you guys doing here?" I smiled as I went to hug him. "I could ask you the same thing. We had a date last night, stayed at a hotel for our first night away from the triplets in a while." He agreed with me when I said that. "How about you come and sit with me and Erin?" He looked at me when I said that. "You sure? I mean, you're on..." I just looked at him.

"You think I really have a choice as to whether I ask you or not?" Hank then thought about it and just laughed as he went to grab his things. He then came to follow me. "So, date night last night?" I agreed with him. "My brother watched the kids last night. We are going back later so that they can see their grandpa." Hank agreed with me when I said that and just smiled as he looked at Erin. "How are you Erin?" Erin then smiled at him before going to hug him. "I am good. I just wish I knew you were in town. I would have came to pick you up." He agreed with her and smiled. "Mind if I sit with you guys?" Erin shook her head. "Of course not." Erin then turned to look at me and bit her lip. I then laughed. "Anyways, we have some news to tell you."

Going to sit down on the chair, I smiled as Erin came to sit down in my lap. I then went to wrap my arm around her as we held each other close. Meanwhile, Hank sat down next to us. "What's the news?" I smiled at him. "Well first, you get Erin to yourself tomorrow. I am working. I have a shift with the SWAT Team." Hank nodded when I said that. "Does Roxy go with you?" I nodded and agreed with him. "Yes, yes she does. She is actually part of the team. But that is not the only piece of news that we need to tell you." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. Going to put her hand on mine, she smiled at her dad. "Oh, you moving again? Like back to Chicago?" I sighed when Hank asked us that. "Hank, we are staying here because of my PTSD."

Hank then agreed. "A guy can dream." Erin sighed and shook her head. "Hank, you need to stop asking okay? This is home now. Hank, you have no idea how much Puerto Rico has really helped Jay. It's remarkable how much this has helped him health wise." I smiled and agreed with Erin when she said that, going to kiss her head. "I haven't had any PTSD recently and Roxy has mostly become a family pet. But, she still does help sometimes." Hank was shocked when I said that. "Wow, for Puerto Rico to have done that to you is amazing." I agreed with him when he said that. "So much so that we have actually decided to go ahead with having another baby." Erin smiled when I said that, liking how I plugged it. However, Hank didn't get it.

Erin then looked at her dad. "Hank, didn't you hear him?" That's when it started to sink in. "Oh god." I nodded and laughed as I went to stroke Erin's stomach before letting her up. Doing the same, Hank went to hug her and just smiled. "Congratulations I think." I nodded and agreed with him. "Yes, we want this Hank." Hank smiled when Erin said that. "So, how far along are you?" Erin then came to sit back down in my lap and smiled as I went to wrap my arm around her waist. Putting my hand on her stomach, I smiled as I stroke it with my thumb again. "The doctor told us we are 6 weeks pregnant as of yesterday." Erin agreed with me.

Hank smiled when I said that. "Well, that means that you are going to see a lot more of me. There is no way I am not going to be involved in this pregnancy." Erin smiled when he said that and agreed with him when he said that. She then turned to look at me to see what I was thinking and I just agreed with him. "That sounds great." I then went to kiss Erin's shoulder because she knew that I was lying. "Okay, tell me the truth." I sighed when she asked me that. "Hank, there's a guest bedroom in our basement. If you're going to be here...then you might as well stay at our place. The kids are going to want to see their grandpa as much as possible." Erin smiled.

Erin smiled and nodded when I said that. Laying her head back, Erin smiled as I went to kiss her head. "I love you and that is all that matters when it comes to whether Hank is welcome at our home or not." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Thanks." I nodded and smiled when she said that, really glad that Hank is here. "So, who is in charge of the unit right now?" Hank smiled when I asked him that. "Miller took over the unit until the New Year. She told me that I need a vacation anyways. I have WAY too many vacation days reserved apparently." Erin laughed and agreed with him when he said that. "I can see that being the case."

That's when I heard the waiters come by and I looked up at them. "Oh hey, excuse me?" The waiter then walked over to us. "Yes sir?" I smiled. "Can we get 3 waters please? Also, can you keep the refills coming? My wife is pregnant and needs to stay hydrated." The waiter agreed with me when I said that. "Of course and congratulations ma'am. Would you like me to get a bowl for your service dog sir?" I nodded and agreed with the waiter. "Thank you very much. Put some ice in it?" He agreed and smiled as he walked away. Meanwhile, Hank looked at me. "How did you get him here so fast?" I laughed. "Called having kids. You learn a few skills." Hank agreed.

"By the way, what's this about you guys having a new niece?"