Chapter 111

Jay's POV:
Once me and Erin finished having supper that night, I smiled as I came back to our room from taking Roxy out to the bathroom for the last time tonight. Walking over to her bed, she went to lay down on her bed once again and I just smiled because that is exactly what I Wanted her to do right now. I want her to just relax and let me and Erin take some time together. Going to take off my pants, I set them down at the end of our bed and smiled because Erin was just wearing her lingerie for me. Walking over to my side of the bed, I smiled as I got back in bed.

"You look comfortable." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Oh, I am." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to get close to Erin in bed. Tugging the covers back on top of us, I went to put my hand on her hip and cuddled up to her. Looking into Erin's eyes, I smiled at her because of how beautiful I thought she looked when she was just laying down in bed with me. "So, you enjoy supper? Your stomach taking it well?" Erin nodded and smiled when I said that. "Yes, it tasted delicious. But not as delicious as my desert."

I smiled when Erin side that before going to get close to her. Putting my hand on her hip, I smiled before going to kiss her softly. "My desert is pretty sexy too, especially since she is pregnant." Erin smiled when I said that before coming to get close to me in bed. She then went to wrap her arms around my waist and smiled at me. Going to look down at her, I put my hand on her arm and just stared into her eyes. Feeling her slip her legs in between mine, I proceeded to tug the covers up because this was exactly how I wanted to be spending my evening. In bed with Erin.

Bending down, I went to kiss Erin softly and smiled because I knew that this is exactly what she wanted too. Erin looked tired and I couldn't help but wonder whether it was because of the baby. "The baby making you tired already?" Erin shook her head when I asked her that. "No, not yet. I am fine." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Good, because I don't want you to be too tired. The kids are going to still want to play with you tomorrow." Erin smiled when I said that. "You are still thinking of the kids aren't you right now?" I smiled and agreed with her.

"Whenever I look at you, I see our daughters. They look so much like you." Erin smiled and nodded when I said that. "And our son looks a lot like you." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "I just hope that we have another boy. But just know that I will be happy if we have another girl. I don't care." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Listen, I know you probably want to look at me as we talk but...I want to cuddle up to you and feel you put your hand on my stomach from behind." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Yes."

"You sure, I mean..." I shook my head. "Erin, just come here and cuddle up to me." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Coming to get close to me, Erin put her hands on my chest and then went to kiss me softly. "I love you so much." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "I love you too and I am so glad that we are alone. I think this is the time that we need." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that before rolling over. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I went to put my hand on her stomach just like she wanted.

Moving to put her hand on mine, Erin smiled as we just held each other. Going to kiss her shoulder, I smiled because this is exactly what I wanted to be doing right now. "Tomorrow, I want to go to the beach with you. I think I packed some swim trunks for you and a swimsuit for me." I nodded and agreed with her as I went to stroke her stomach. "I think I saw some too. Anyways, that sounds perfect. We just need that time together without the kids. Yes, I know we have the kids but...we can at least go take a morning walk down the beach other."

Erin smiled when I said that. "That sounds perfect. Watch the sun rise." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Tomorrow, I want to take a shower with you though. I don't care..." Erin laughed and agreed with me. "Tomorrow night, when the kids are asleep we can take a bath. I am not going to be taking a shower if we are heading to the beach." I thought about it and agreed with her. "That makes sense. However, maybe tomorrow I can head down to the hotel gym?" Erin shook her head. "You are going to be here when I wake up, holding me in your arms."

I laughed when she said that. "Unfortunately, I can't guarantee you that and we both know why." Erin then turned to look at Roxy. "You need to be my wingwoman tomorrow. I want Jay to be holding me like this tomorrow morning." Moving close to us, Roxy went to lay down next to me and Erin. Both me and Erin then proceeded to scratch the top of her head. She was so cute when she cuddled up in bed next to us. Finishing up with petting her, I then proceeded to wrap my arm around her waist. Putting her hand on mine, Erin smiled as I went to kiss her shoulder.

After kissing her shoulder, I proceeded to whisper in her ear. "You like it when I am kissing your shoulder don't you?" Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "It's just so intimate and personal." I nodded and agreed with Erin when she said that because that was true. "I will always make sure that I do it very intimately." Erin nodded and just smiled when I said that. "And you are sure that your brother is going to be okay with us going to the beach?" I smiled and agreed with her when she asked me that. "I will talk to him but, we need time to celebrate."

Erin gulped when I said that. "Are you thinking of telling him?" I sighed when she asked me that. "I am not sure. Do you want me to keep it private? I mean, he can help us with the pregnancy. Sure, he isn't an OB/GYN but..." Erin just agreed with me when I said that. "I think that they will eventually overhear us anyways." I laughed and agreed with her when she said that because that was true. "Yeah, that's true. He is definitely going to overhear it eventually." Erin then thought about it. "Let's just see how long before they find out or overhear us. Play a game."

I smiled at her. "I bet you a massage that Natalie will find out first." Erin agreed with me when I said that. "I feel the same way so, we are going to have sex instead." I smirked and agreed with her before going to whisper in her ear. "That sounds perfect. That way, we both win." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Going to kiss her shoulder, I smiled because this was ideal. We were so comfortable in our bed...in each other's arms with our 4th child. Us having 4 kids is going to be a dream come true. And I am so glad that we are both here, together.

Narrator's POV:
Falling asleep in each other's arms for the first time since learning about their pregnancies, Jay and Erin both smiled as they enjoyed their first night alone in a while.